Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,710 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:48 PM

Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (40037 Views)

Buhari Gets G-7 Invitation For Berlin Summit / Buhari In London Hospital, Not Listed On Chatham House’ Speakers List As Claimed / Buhari Off To UK, To Speak At UK's Chatham House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Question:
1. Why is PDP supporter always on defensive side and opposing any story that concerneth APC. Are they the opposition party?

2. What will PDP supporters do should BUHARI/OSINBAJO emerge as president of Nigeria

3. PDP supporters get sense at all
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by nijanigga: 4:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
todayboy:
he is only participating he is not a guest lecturer as claimed by APC. but am very sure his doctor at the hospital will not allow him to give the lecture
why they no list you as participants? or does GMB has two heads which you don't have?
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Eluwilussit(m): 4:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
agabusta:

Keep your mouth shut pls. Didnt you see how you closed your earlier statement? Your hate is obvious from your posts. I hope you are aware that the record of every user's post is available on nairaland. I maintain I dont hate GEJ, but disapprove totally with his style of governance. Although there are so many of the people around him that I dislike.

Now truthfully tell us your own disposition towards Buhari.

Is it indifference, dislike, hate or chronic hate?

I wish you have been following me before now. I have made it clear that I am neither for APC or PDP. I am not even for Jonathan nor do I hate Buhari. I have what I consider genuine reasons for not supporting Buhari.

I don't know how old you are but for those of us who were around during Buhari's first coming, it is unacceptable to watch a man, who has nothing to offer other than being a Fulani man, rule me twice.

Let's get back to the real deal. Lol. Buhari lied to Shagari when he was accused of plotting a coup. A few months later, he swept Shagari aside. Buhari's supporters will have us believe that he was not part of the plot but was invited to head the junta. The path of honour would have been to decline such offer, since he had given Shagari his word. That would have shown him as a man of integrity. He failed the honour test.

As head of state, he was very biased in his dealings with nigerians. While Shagari was under house arrest, his vice Ekwueme was thrown into jail. That's not fairness. He jailed mostly southern politicians, some of whom got over 200 years.

He ruled with an iron fist. Gagged our press, proscribed every form of unionism and activism. He sat on our democracy and desecrated the sanctity of our fundamental human rights. There was no freedom in the land.

As head of state, history has it that he supported the candidacy of another Fulani man from Niger republic or so at OAU, rather than the nigerian representative simply because the man was from the south. That's unpatriotic. Un-nigerian.

As PTF chairman, Buhari was alleged to have used his brother-in-law's company, APC to generate contracts, award and execute same, as well as supervise and pay itself. In my books, that would be a serious case of conflict of interests. It is an abuse of power and betrayal of trust.

Buhari is too arrogant. He refused to appear before a constituted panel when summoned to the Oputa panel. He sees himself as above the people and above the law of the land. He forgot how he jailed people even in proxy as head of state.

At 72 years of age, Buhari can't sincerely be our best option. If he hasn't mentored anyone to take over the mantle from him, then he is incorrigibly self-centred. Tell me, what has this man achieved without quota system? What has he done with his free time in the last 29 years except inciting his followers to cause trouble each time he lost? A man who can't handle his personal life, even with the privilege of being a former head of state is most incapable of bringing the change desired by every nigerian.

Buhari has surrounded himself this time around with Wolves. A man who claims to have an impeccable character, should not be seen with the likes of Tinubu, Atiku, Amaechi and all the disgruntled former PDP members. He is surrounded by political Hawks and thieves, who are riding on his popularity to get their dirty fingers on our treasury.

For the records, I don't hate GMB as a person but it is an insult to tell a grown man like me that Buhari is the only one that can rule a country of over 170m. This is my time. This is my generation. These old men have been around for too long. Some of them have been feeding on our collective treasury since independence. If you are not tired of hearing names like Buhari, Obasanjo, Anenih, Atiku, and all the others that wasted our chance to greatness as a people, I am.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by eugoo: 4:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Buhari will never rule my dear country Nigeria.#noshaken GEJ for youth

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Etruth: 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:
[s]I truly don't want to believe the level of sensational stupidity that our youths exhibit. APC lied to us last week that Buhari had gone to UK to speak at Chatham House, even though there was no such arrangement at the time. We don't see anything wrong with that? Why should we then believe or not believe all the theories flying around?

It is time our people started practicing honesty. Partial truth, is a lie. Even if Buhari finally gets his slot, the truth will remain that it is more or less an attempt to save face. Our presidential candidate shouldn't be begging to speak at Chatham House. Are they gonna vote for him in March? Unless Buhari is forming an alliance, in case he has to form a parallel govt or go to war.

We need to tread cautiously.[/s]
GMB scares the living day lights out of you, cos I don't understand why you are obsessed with the activities of our Amiable General. GMB is Nigeria President from May 29, 2015. You can choose to stay in Nigeria and face the consequences of ur corrupt ways, or you go on exile to Zimbabwe. Sai Buhari. #Inothernews, Abeg make I and progressives and well meaning Nigerians share a coke with GMB/PYO. MODIFIED Tanoids can go and shack Ogogoro with 'you know who'. Sai Baba.

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Eluwilussit(m): 4:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Etruth:
GMB scares the living day lights out of you, cos I don't understand why you are obsessed with the activities of our Amiable General. GMB is Nigeria President from May 29, 2015. You can choose to stay in Nigeria and face the consequences of ur corrupt ways, or you go on exile to Zimbabwe. Sai Buhari. #Inothernews, Abeg make I and progressives and well meaning Nigerians share a coke with GMB/PYO. MODIFIED Tanoids can go and shack Ogogoro with 'you know who'. Sai Baba.

Go and check the meaning of amiable and progressive, then come back and talk to me.
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Almightyperes: 5:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Earlier they spent $100,000 just to take pictures with David Cameron, now they must have paid a million dollar to have lecture space...... Fake APC people think everyone is as dumb as their followers.... Mcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by ShehuAba(m): 5:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chiaka:

Sure it was a long weekend. long enough to conclude an arrangy plan. Anywaz in case you nova hear.....the claim about having a meeting with Tony Blair in UK over the weekend na lie also, as it has been confirmed that Tony Blair was not even in UK this passed weekend the the pics that was shown was an old one!! lol! lol! lol! lol! una Nna men! I tire o! for this lie lie

Do you think am foolish to swallow your crap and poo. Only uninformed people can take folks like you serious.

Before he was sick, next he is not billed to speak at Chatham, now he never met tony Blair.

Olukwu.
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Almightyperes: 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
uncle005:
Question:
1. Why is PDP supporter always on defensive side and opposing any story that concerneth APC. Are they the opposition party?

2. What will PDP supporters do should BUHARI/OSINBAJO emerge as president of Nigeria

3. PDP supporters get sense at all
because APC lies a lot, they paid $100,000 just to have a picture with David Cameron and paid a million dollar to have a lecture... Mcheeeeew
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by teufelein(f): 5:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
[size=13pt]Buhari is a thief,[/size] let him account for the $2.8 billion he stole as Petroleum Minister and the $45 billion he stole from PTF....and then explain what he meant in that 2008 speech when he stated that Abacha didn't steal any money from Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by corozy(m): 5:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
todayboy:
he is only participating he is not a guest lecturer as claimed by APC. but am very sure his doctor at the hospital will not allow him to give the lecture
Na the type of una de get Carryover fr jst common simple english to undastand......stupid clueless followers of the otouke master...
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by aresa: 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

I wish you have been following me before now. I have made it clear that I am neither for APC or PDP. I am not even for Jonathan nor do I hate Buhari.

To start with, 100% of your Buhari/GEJ posts are anti Buhari and pro GEJ so why are you lying about your preference for Jonathan and the PDP?

Stating where you belong and preference while you make your one sided points carries more respect and credibility than lying and hiding your preference and support just to color your biased and hypocritical views neutral when in fact it's the other way around?

It's not a shame or crime to show where you belong politically so stop the charade, lies and deception, it makes you look very thoughtless and dishonest...

You are a TAnoid so wear your badge and be proud of it..
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by corozy(m): 5:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Go and check the meaning of amiable and progressive, then come back and talk to me.
u knw go skool.....
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by JurassicPark: 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
I don't know how far APC will go with all these propaganda

Forgeries, Lies and Deceit aren't hallmarks of the Change they chant like a mantra

We need to see what APC has for Nigeria put in black and white in print and on social media platforms.. not empty and baseless issues having no bearing on the quality of leadership they claim to bring on board should they win the general elections
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Eluwilussit(m): 6:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
corozy:
u knw go skool.....

No.
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Eluwilussit(m): 6:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
aresa:

To start with, 100% of your Buhari/GEJ posts are anti Buhari and pro GEJ so why are you lying about your preference for Jonathan and the PDP?

Stating where you belong and preference while you make your one sided points carries more respect and credibility than lying and hiding your preference and support just to color your biased and hypocritical views neutral when in fact it's the other way around?

It's not a shame or crime to show where you belong politically so stop the charade, lies and deception, it makes you look very thoughtless and dishonest...

You are a TAnoid so wear your badge and be proud of it..

You are very wrong. My comments are always based on the issues at hand. I have been able to state my preference for jonathan in many posts, based on the reasons you are attacking me right now. I don't like jonathan more than Buhari but I will vote against Buhari based on the issues I have always raised against him. It is a matter of principle. If it were between Jonathan and say, Fashola, today I will be suoporting Fashola. I am not yoruba and I am not Niger delta. I can't stand the injustice that a lot of our leaders have done to Jonathan.

A yoruba adage says that you don't give a man a goat and still hold the leash. Jonathan was voted in in good faith but did not get the requisite support he so badly needed. We have been very unfair to him. I can't keep repeating to every Tom, dick and Harris why I can't vote for Buhari. You can read my posts if you care. It is not my job to drum it into your head.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Nobody: 7:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Almightyperes:
because APC lies a lot, they paid $100,000 just to have a picture with David Cameron and paid a million dollar to have a lecture... Mcheeeeew
Did you go to school at all? Is that how u answer question?
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by IbileIfe: 8:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Topeakintola:
Where are TANoids? Please dont commit suicide, more to come...

Buhari will be your president come May 2015

The International community is already embracing Buhari as the next president

Sai Baba
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by IbileIfe: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

You are very wrong. My comments are always based on the issues at hand. I have been able to state my preference for jonathan in many posts, based on the reasons you are attacking me right now. I don't like jonathan more than Buhari but I will vote against Buhari based on the issues I have always raised against him. It is a matter of principle. If it were between Jonathan and say, Fashola, today I will be suoporting Fashola. I am not yoruba and I am not Niger delta. I can't stand the injustice that a lot of our leaders have done to Jonathan.

A yoruba adage says that you don't give a man a goat and still hold the leash. Jonathan was voted in in good faith but did not get the requisite support he so badly needed. We have been very unfair to him. I can't keep repeating to every Tom, dick and Harris why I can't vote for Buhari. You can read my posts if you care. It is not my job to drum it into your head.

Ignorance kills intelligence.
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by IbileIfe: 8:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
todayboy:
Joseph on nairaland keep dreaming

[size=28pt]
And Joseph's dreams came to pass.[/size]
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by billgatexp(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
which chatham listed buhari to speak.... all lies....

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by billgatexp(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
this is all arrangy.... na me dey speak for that chatham house... fake apc people

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Error Error Error

Apc forging mode activated,
Buhari went to rest,
Buhari meet wt conterparts,
Buhari went for business (amala dealer)

Which of the above forgeries do we have to pick?

Apc twitters stop twisting forgery information before thunder will strike the author.
And don't forget**************is still presidentGEJtill2019*************
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by aresa: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

Eluwilussit:

You dey mind the clueless people. GEJ is way smarter than their fathers put together.

I stand by my initial post word for word. I went through your past post on NL about both men and you don't waste anytime trashing Buhari while vigorously defending and supporting Jonathan.

You don't have to lie or be deceptive just go give your bias posts needless credibility...

And please, you people don't give a damn about Fashola as the APC candidate, it's still going to be the same trash Fashola/APC and pro GEJ so stop deceiving yourself...

Go back and look at your own past posts. You are a TaNoid.
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Eluwilussit(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
aresa:

I stand by my initial post word for word. I went through your past post on NL about both men and you don't waste anytime trashing Buhari while vigorously defending and supporting Jonathan.

You don't have to lie or be deceptive just go give your bias posts needless credibility...

And please, you people don't give a damn about Fashola as the APC candidate, it's still going to be the same trash Fashola/APC and pro GEJ so stop deceiving yourself...

Go back and look at your own past posts. You are a TaNoid.

And you are a progressive, right? Suit yourself. Your mind is made. Anyone who is not with Buhari hates him. Fine. I have given my reasons in more than 4 different posts. I can't change who I am. I am a democrat and will vote any democrat. I can't vote for Buhari because of his past. Just the same way I never voted for Obasanjo, even though i like his funny side.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by aresa: 11:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eluwilussit:

And you are a progressive, right? Suit yourself. Your mind is made. Anyone who is not with Buhari hates him. Fine. I have given my reasons in more than 4 different posts. I can't change who I am. I am a democrat and will vote any democrat. I can't vote for Buhari because of his past. Just the same way I never voted for Obasanjo, even though i like his funny side.

Eluwilussit:

Guy free Jona now. Wetin him do you?
Lol

I'm proudly progressive and love and support #GMB 100%. I don't hide my affiliation just to sound credible while spewing bias views like a coward...

Btw, who you vote for is irrelevant and non of my business, that's your choice, the issue here is cowards like you hiding and trying to deceive people with that weak and deceptive I'm not for this and that [party lie... It's called dishonesty...
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by aresa: 11:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
If you have to trash and insult other people's parents while defending your jona, then you are not only a TaNOID, You are really a die hard TAnoid...
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by hasonjack: 11:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
[quote author=todayboy post=31003548][/quote]

Thought that photo with Tony was Photoshopped... SMH
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Eluwilussit(m): 11:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
aresa:

I'm proudly progressive and love and support #GMB 100%. I don't hide my affiliation just to sound credible while spewing bias views like a coward...

Btw, who you vote for is irrelevant and non of my business, that's your choice, the issue here is cowards like you hiding and trying to deceive people with that weak and deceptive I'm not for this and that [party lie... It's called dishonesty...

It is so easy to type poo on nairaland without knowing whom you are talking to. I have nothing to gain by a Jonathan presidency. Neither do I lose by Buhari's presidency. I am not a member of any of the parties. Don't assume that everyone on Nairaland is hungry and wants something from government.

I have given my reasons for not supporting Buhari. They are based on my personal convictions and it ends here on Nairaland. Since anybody who is not for Buhari, hates him and is a Tanoid, may be I am one.

I criticize Buhari based on facts. Tell me, is there anything that I accused him of, that he can easily be exonerated from? Did he not participate in a coup? Was he not a tyrant? Did he achieve anything without quota? What has he achieved personally, in the last 29 years? Is he not too old at 72? Did he not incite his followers with his unguarded utterances? Did he not condemn the FG on the Emergency rule in NE? What did I accuse him of, that's not true? Please tell the world.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by jide333(m): 7:26am On Feb 24, 2015
So apc are dancing azonto now cos chatham want's to host buhari soon they will say chatham doesn't really matter and they can go to hell if the so called chatham come in open and support GEJ or endorses him... funny apc people, always acting like fools
Re: Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website by Chiaka(f): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Chiaka:

Sure it was a long weekend. long enough to conclude an arrangy plan. Anywaz in case you nova hear.....the claim about having a meeting with Tony Blair in UK over the weekend na lie also, as it has been confirmed that Tony Blair was not even in UK this passed weekend the the pics that was shown was an old one!! lol! lol! lol! lol! una Nna men! I tire o! for this lie lie

ShehuAba:

Do you think am foolish to swallow your crap and poo. Only uninformed people can take folks like you serious.

Before he was sick, next he is not billed to speak at Chatham, now he never met tony Blair.

Olukwu.

Senior Olukwu(Na you first call yourself Olukwu).
E dey pain you abi No worries truth dey bitter, you fit drink bitter leaf join am! lol! lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) / Oshiomhole's Dancing Style At APC Rally Yesterday / Nyesom Wike's 50th Birthday Party: Fayose, Secondus, Akpabio Attend (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.