Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,742 members, 7,802,265 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human (13808 Views)

Married Lady Exposes A Sexually Starved Man On Facebook Asking Her For Sex(pics) / Is The Increased Rate Of Intelligence In Women A Menace To The Society? / 3 Ways To Know When A Woman Is Sexually Attracted To You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by Sunky200: 12:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Does the word 'SAPISEXUAL' define me?

I fell in love with Hilary Clinton, Melinda Gate, Michelle Obama, Dilma Rouseff, Virginia Rometty,
Marissa Mayer, Helen Clark, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Allison Madueke, Oprah Winfrey, Angelina Jolly, to name a few, the moment I learnt about them.
This got me thinking if I'm normal, then, I come across this word and I feel relax.

SAPIOSEXUAL
(adj) A form of sexual orientation characterized
by a strong attraction to intelligence in others,
often regardless of gender and/or conventional
attractiveness.

(n) A sapiosexual person.
A person sexually attracted to intelligence or
the human mind.

The definition of sapiosexual is a person who
finds intelligence to be the most sexually
attractive characteristic of another person.

"I am sapiosexual. I think geeks and nerds are
sexy--I often want to rub my clit against their
minds." -Kayar Silkenvoice

Guys pls don't make me feel as if I am the only one with this syndrome. Drop your opinion and/or feelings about this....

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by alberto2k(m): 12:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
All this women you're inlove with which one of dem u done see sef undecided

Guy u're inlove with your TV

and

Pls stop ranting about some sapioshiii here angry

4 Likes

Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by sinaj(f): 12:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
alberto2k:

Guy u fell inlove with your TV

and

lmao grin... he can as well fall in love wid okonjo iweala grin

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by zico18(m): 12:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
alberto2k:

and

And where you said he fell in love with his T.V got me laughing.

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by alberto2k(m): 1:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
zico18:
And where you said he fell in love with his T.V got me laughing.
No mind dat Op.. Him high finish come dey talk lubbish here grin

And

Happy birthday bro! smiley
Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by Sunky200: 1:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
alberto2k:

and

rant or no rant, it still doesn't stop the attractions on the mind even if you're a million miles away and mind you their intelligence is the bait that makes one a prey

but

I will consider you a liar if others intelligence never attract you
Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by Thanos(m): 1:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sunky200:

I fell in love with Hilary Clinton, Melinda Gate, Michelle Obama, Dilma Rouseff, Virginia Rometty,
Marissa Mayer, Helen Clark, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, Allison Madueke, Oprah Winfrey, Angelina Jolly, to name a few, the moment I learnt about them.
This got me thinking if I'm normal, then, I come across this word and I feel relax.

SAPIOSEXUAL
attractiveness.

the human mind.

Guys pls don't make me feel as if I am the only one with this syndrome. Drop your opinion and/or feelings about this....

I take it you get an eerrection when you here the name 'Albert einstein'

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by Sunky200: 1:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
Thanos:

I take it you get an erection when you here the name 'Albert einstein'

Einstein? I love that man, but hey did you say 'erection ', not to that extent

He's my role model
Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by iPopAlomo(m): 1:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sunky200:

SAPIOSEXUAL
attractiveness.

the human mind.

Since you're a guy... how many minds have you rubbed your erection on...? Guy... your gay...

lol... you'll rather Bleep a mind... yuck... disgusting... it's a sickness mehn... you're disturbed along with other saphiosancts...

1 Like

Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by Thanos(m): 1:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sunky200:

He's my role model
Auto correct can be a biittch atimes
Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by iPopAlomo(m): 1:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
this words censor on nairaland is getting up to here... I meant e-rect-ion... it got censored to erection... :-e
Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by iPopAlomo(m): 1:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sunky200:

He's my role model

aren't you supposed to be sex-ually attracted to his mind... like you want to Bleep it...
Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by Sunky200: 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
y'all just dey criticise me while you ignore the point

I bet una respective babe's for dumb small. •﹏•
no offence

PRETENCE OF THE HIGHEST ORDER
Re: Sapiosexual - Sexually Attracted To Intelligence In Human by essentialone(m): 8:19am On Feb 06
Deeply, I am a Sapiosexual

(1) (Reply)

The New Form Teacher (18+) / The Picture This Babe Uploaded On Facebook Got People Talking / How Often Do You Call Your Partner In A Day?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.