Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:19 AM

Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! (8115 Views)

How To Differentiate A Scam Website From A Legit Website. / make money $50 in a week from shorte.st / How To Earn Money By Shortening URL – Shorte.st (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! by amitblogger2020: 1:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hello Folks,

What's up smiley
I am here to expose one Fraud Link shortening venture named Shorte.st . I know you people may or may not heard about Fraud Shorte.st but here i am going to show you how Shorte.st cheated us and how more than 20 other people who using shorte.st got banned by the owner named Kornel Szwaja.

The story starts when we joined shorte.st as link shortner and start using on our various forums and blogs. Even we used their fraud service on more than 20 blogs where we have daily 10 to 11 thousand traffics.

But inspite of using shorte.st for 10 months we hardly reached to $20 but on the other we also using another link shortner network named adfly which is quite good as compared to fraud shorte.st.

In 10 Months adfly paid us 4 times and the amount was in $$$ for link shortening. But you can imagine this fraud shorte.st in 10 months shown balance just $20.

Even we contact shorte.st support and raises a ticket for this low payouts. After a week they responded and told we have some fixed payout range that's why only $20 amount will be payable by owner named fraud Kornel Szwaja.Even i argued them that paying us much better than yours but why there is scam in your paying scale ? Just after this question there is no reply mail from them.

That was ridiculous,after that we decided to quit shorte.st and move only to adfly for our link shortening work,

Yet, we had $20 balance with shorte.st and i mailed them (contact@zeropixelads.com) for withdraw and i requested to send me through PP. One guy named Kornel who also running one more fraud venture named http://zeropixelads.com/ replied me.

He told the payout will be not possible because you leaving shorte.st without any notice, i told "Dear,we already raised a ticket about your low payouts as compared to adfly and no one responded in a better way". that;s why we decided to leave fraud shorte.st

Then he threaten me to block my account but i asked please send my $20 then do whatever you want.

But atlast this mail i got from him : http://prntscr.com/68s2az and he even banned my account and seized my $20

Guys, this problem is not happened with only me but more than 200+ webmaster from Indonesia,Singapore,Nigeria etc,,

After seeing the harsh behaviour from fraud kornel (owner of shorte.st) we decided to make aware of our fellow mates who trying shorte.st for link shortening earning.

Atlast, i will recommend, please keep away from this fraud shorte.st and try to use adfly if you really want to earn $$$ per month by link shortening. Do you know is trusted by millions and they have 10 times high payouts than fraud shorte.st.
Even adfly support is excellent and they will resolve your any queries related to link shortening within 24 hours.

Overall, 's owner is not fraud and scammer like Shit Kornel Szwaja.This guy have so much attitude and we have to pull his attitude down through mass campaigns against shorte.st.

Guys,
If you also suffered from same issues as i suffered then please raise your voice against shorte.st . Together we will prove them fraud and make aware our fellow mates.

Thanks
Vito
Indonesia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! by CreativeWeb(m): 5:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Crap. Why telling us the one to use? N0nsense!
Re: Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! by Danyl(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
amitblogger2020:
Hello Folks,

What's up smiley
I am here to expose one Fraud Link shortening venture named Shorte.st . I know you people may or may not heard about Fraud Shorte.st but here i am going to show you how Shorte.st cheated us and how more than 20 other people who using shorte.st got banned by the owner named Kornel Szwaja.

The story starts when we joined shorte.st as link shortner and start using on our various forums and blogs. Even we used their fraud service on more than 20 blogs where we have daily 10 to 11 thousand traffics.

But inspite of using shorte.st for 10 months we hardly reached to $20 but on the other we also using another link shortner network named adfly which is quite good as compared to fraud shorte.st.

In 10 Months adfly paid us 4 times and the amount was in $$$ for link shortening. But you can imagine this fraud shorte.st in 10 months shown balance just $20.

Even we contact shorte.st support and raises a ticket for this low payouts. After a week they responded and told we have some fixed payout range that's why only $20 amount will be payable by owner named fraud Kornel Szwaja.Even i argued them that paying us much better than yours but why there is scam in your paying scale ? Just after this question there is no reply mail from them.

That was ridiculous,after that we decided to quit shorte.st and move only to adfly for our link shortening work,

Yet, we had $20 balance with shorte.st and i mailed them (contact@zeropixelads.com) for withdraw and i requested to send me through PP. One guy named Kornel who also running one more fraud venture named http://zeropixelads.com/ replied me.

He told the payout will be not possible because you leaving shorte.st without any notice, i told "Dear,we already raised a ticket about your low payouts as compared to adfly and no one responded in a better way". that;s why we decided to leave fraud shorte.st

Then he threaten me to block my account but i asked please send my $20 then do whatever you want.

But atlast this mail i got from him : http://prntscr.com/68s2az and he even banned my account and seized my $20

Guys, this problem is not happened with only me but more than 200+ webmaster from Indonesia,Singapore,Nigeria etc,,

After seeing the harsh behaviour from fraud kornel (owner of shorte.st) we decided to make aware of our fellow mates who trying shorte.st for link shortening earning.

Atlast, i will recommend, please keep away from this fraud shorte.st and try to use adfly if you really want to earn $$$ per month by link shortening. Do you know is trusted by millions and they have 10 times high payouts than fraud shorte.st.
Even adfly support is excellent and they will resolve your any queries related to link shortening within 24 hours.

Overall, 's owner is not fraud and scammer like Shit Kornel Szwaja.This guy have so much attitude and we have to pull his attitude down through mass campaigns against shorte.st.

Guys,
If you also suffered from same issues as i suffered then please raise your voice against shorte.st . Together we will prove them fraud and make aware our fellow mates.

Thanks
Vito
Indonesia
I hv only been hearing that add.ly is good and paying but i ddont know how. please how do you manage to pull that $$figure.? please reply mi o. n besides I long time ago drop shorte.st
Re: Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! by viceldo(m): 6:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Danyl:
I hv only been hearing that add.ly is good and paying but i ddont know how. please how do you manage to pull that $$figure.? please reply mi o. n besides I long time ago drop shorte.st

hey guys pis i more inford on add.ly my mail vcelestine5@gmail.com
Re: Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! by Triniz: 6:17pm On May 26, 2018
Danyl:
Adfly is very easy to use, All you have to do is to sit down and think of your own strategy, before I created my own strategy which make me earn $3100 every month, I worked really hard, though it was not easy, but at last I can now be proud of earning $3100 (1,116,000) online.....kudos

1 Like

Re: Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! by Danyl(m): 3:11pm On Nov 30, 2018
Triniz:
Adfly is very easy to use, All you have to do is to sit down and think of your own strategy, before I created my own strategy which make me earn $3100 every month, I worked really hard, though it was not easy, but at last I can now be proud of earning $3100 (1,116,000) online.....kudos
Please are you still using for this purpose?
Re: Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2018
See scammers above me
Re: Shorte.st is A Scam And Fraud Beaware! by pedialicious: 2:01pm On May 11, 2020
Hi there, I am an Indonesian Blogger...
I'd like to share my experience using SHORTE.ST to shrink download URL...
I use SHORTE.ST because many Indonesia bloggers use SHORTE.ST too!!
Shortly, SHORTE.ST is really SCAM !!
They won't pay you event for $5...
It's not a big amount of money, but my effort is not that easy to collect those cents...

I have set up Paypal email and filled required fields in Setting page for receiving my earnings...
I waited up to 10th March for email notification from SHORTE.ST.
But nothing happened, so I contacted the support for asking the problem... I waited for almost 1 week to receive the response.. Their answer that Paypal payment having technical difficulties...
Pop up message appear in SHORTE.ST withdrawal page that Paypal technical difficulties will delay the payment up to 30th April..
I waited again... After 30th April passed, there's still nothing happened !!
No email, no notification, no payment !!
[img]https://1.bp..com/-kgrhsQKK-_Q/XrHGrBG3SmI/AAAAAAAAtS0/hhikGMbKTSQ79BbUz_KJBNL_SUx6QhjgQCPcBGAsYHg/s1600/when-will-shortest-pay-me.jpg[/img]

So I change payment method to Webmoney and waited up to 10th of May...
But what? There's still no payment from SHORTE.ST to my WM Purse...
Damn that makes sense !! SHORTE.ST is really SCAM, NOT PAYING their partners...
[img]https://1.bp..com/-DC9Z6cJBr-0/XrlL-LON5wI/AAAAAAAAtVM/naq7HxXfPlM4Q9E8JOgtSJAglgzkUSbwQCPcBGAsYHg/s1600/Ashampoo_Snap_11%2BMei%2B2020_19h54m12s_001_Chrome%2BLegacy%2BWindow.jpg[/img]

Here's the faces of SHORTE.ST SCAMMERS https://shorte.st/aboutus
BULLSHIT !! grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Read This If You Are A Blogger Or Want To Be A Blogger / Which Online Payment System To Choose For Our Website? / Glo Biiiiig 5 Promo: Get X5 Recharge Bonus To Call Any Network And Browse FREE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.