Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,093 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] (90162 Views)

Lady With Bizarre Makeup At UNILAG Matriculation (Photo) / 2016 Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria Season 3 Finalists / Sandra Muna Okerie Is Amity's Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by geniushood(f): 3:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
grin For 21-year-old Ijeoma Rita Onyemaechi, the present Most Beautiful Face in Nigeria, life is beau...

http://www.247nobs.com/2015/02/guyz-meet-lady-with-most-beautiful-face.html

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Sleekydee(m): 3:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Better com and pay for my MB I wasted to view this post...

636 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by yorex2011: 3:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
My girl is finer than her #Truth

72 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mtchwwwww see as she make up like masquerade, make she clean the make ups make we see the real face.

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by buygala(m): 3:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ok embarassed

My precious data wasted in this hot afternoon undecided

She gave the best head to the contest's organizers, or gave them the best sex cry

.... So the best fuccker won.... undecided ..... that's very inspiring news to Nigerian youths undecided

BEST WAY TO GET FREE SEX IN NIGERIA.... ORGANIZE A BEAUTY PAGEANT..... Confam am from Ben Murray-Bruce lipsrsealed

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by SuperSuave(m): 3:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chai!!! I bet there are a thousand and one ladies that have more beautiful face than hers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by ejikeme(m): 3:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
*****mumbling: wasted bandwidth****

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Sarimah(f): 3:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
she's fine sha

4 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by vega84(m): 4:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
She fine bt Mstchewwwww. Our naija get sweet chicks far prettier than she. #vegatalks#

9 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Ithee(m): 4:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wonderlands:
Mtchwwwww see as she make up like masquerade, make she clean the make ups make we see the real face.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by rattlesnake(m): 4:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hungri girl orgly

6 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by DonaldGenes(m): 4:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Then you haven't meet my babe yet

Cc my babe

129 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by somcherry(f): 5:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lol

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Chadso(m): 5:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nor be only most bitifu face..

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Chadso(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
somcherry:
Lol
Hey cherrysom.. What's up?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Chadso(m): 5:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sarimah:
she's fine sha
which fine??
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Sarimah(f): 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chadso:
which fine??
she's okay nau smiley
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Sarimah(f): 6:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
DonaldGenes:
Then you haven't meet my babe yet

Cc my babe
ur babe is hot af grin

5 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Drajah(m): 6:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
With all these paint for her face?...smhhh

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by hatux: 6:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
See no fine reach Uche Jombo self... cheesy
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Chadso(m): 6:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sarimah:
she's okay nau smiley
... Buh dat shuldnt be why dey shuld call her most biriful face..

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by lanicky(f): 6:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hahahahahaha! Hahahahahaha! Can't stop laughing @ OP

She's beautiful but not the most beautiful.

5 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by DuchessLily(f): 6:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hahahahahakikikikikikiki.... Dez guys here no go kill person oooo

If na girls dey comment all dez ones now, u will say girls are hating ....lmfao

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by daveP(m): 6:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Damilola, Funlola, Kemisola, shewa, lola and gbemisola are allllllll my nieces, sorry cousins, Trypa and they are all beautiful than the lady in the pics above so to speak(wipes hands with napkin)

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by onosprince(m): 7:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dnt know abt her face but i sure like dat position where she is grin

2 Likes

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by hensben(m): 7:14pm On Feb 23, 2015

This one most beautiful face in nigeria? Then u haven't see my babe sarimah.

1 Like

Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by somcherry(f): 7:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chadso:
Hey cherrysom.. What's up?
Cool, and u?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by ray2Dmond(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
most beautiful ko,most handsome ni
abeg where my ex girlfriend dey? grin
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by Chadso(m): 7:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
somcherry:

Cool, and u?
Am real good.. Hw ws yo day?
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by DonaldGenes(m): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sarimah:
ur babe is hot af grin

Oh yes, My Pick
Re: Ijeoma Rita Onyemaech, Lady With The Most Beautiful Face In Nigeria [PHOTOS] by absoluteSuccess: 8:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
What must I do?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies Can You Dress Like This In The Public? / Do You Have Questions About Hair, Skin And Nails... Am A Cosmetologist. / Some Women Now Wear Remote Controlled Vibrating Panties ...................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.