Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,846 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

This Would Be The Last! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / This Would Be The Last! (1845 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Would Be The Last! by Nuges11(m): 5:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
She stood staring in his eyes as though she could, through his dilated pupils, see the perfect world she had always dreamed of. A world where you get woken up in the morning by the melodious tunes and musical modulations of Nightingales and Mockingbirds rather than the screeching of numerous tyres on highway coal tar, or the annoying buzzing sound of an alarm clock. A world where she could love whole-heartedly and unrestricted, giving her heart and entire being wrapped in emotions filled utterly with nothing but lust and passion to the one her heartbeat is in sync with, without the fear of this said one leaving her out in the cold once he gets a taste of the sweet pudding locked away somewhere between her thighs, or the fear of being grounded for the rest of the week if she got home a minute after 8 PM.

As she locked gaze with him, memories coursed through her mind in quick succession like the scenes of a fast-forwarded documentary. Memories of how she would sit and watch him run his thick fingers vigorously across the strings of his guitar, filling her ears with love songs he specially composed for her. Memories of them walking hand-in-hand to and fro Bluevard way. Memories of the few fights they'd had since they started dating six months ago, each of which ended up making her fall even more deeply in love with him.

With the way he smiled and stared back at her lustfully, she could tell he was having a clear view of everything going on in her mind through her eyes. Oh she loves it when he smiles; the way his eyelids would narrow as though to block his view from everything else and focus his whole attention on her alone, the way his cheeks would bulge and his pink lips would part just a little to reveal a tiny portion of his perfect dentition. She was no doubt head-over-heels in love with him and standing in front of him that evening did nothing but reinforce that fact.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Would Be The Last! by Nuges11(m): 6:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
They stood under the giant oak tree behind her house which had, over the months, become the fortress of their hide-and-seek love affair: hide-and-seek because he was the first son of the Smiths, founders of the billion dollar tech company Smiths Corp, while her father could barely afford a tractor for his small corn farm. They grew up in different worlds, his being a world of flamboyant luxury and hers being the complete opposite. But as they stood together under that oak tree that evening, their worlds seemed to merge into one lumpform of giant ero'tic ecstacy ready to be devoured by two hearts in love.

Her mind raced with several beautiful thoughts, and all her eyes could see was a perfectly handsome man standing in front of her, spotting a plain sky-blue tight-fitting shirt and pitch black denim jeans. He seemed to be the only thing in the world at that moment; even the giant oak tree had miraculously disappeared from her line of sight.

As though on cue, he leaned in towards her, focusing his entire gaze on her perfectly shaped lips. The closer he got the more difficult it became for her to breathe and her heart pounded with so much fervency like the organ was determined to break free from its cage. Enormous joules of ero'tic energy was coursing through her body in both clockwise and anti-clockwise directions, she felt like an active sensual volcano was threatening to errupt inside her and she was about to spill blazing-hot fireballs of pleasure all over the grass they were standing on. She parted her lips as though in total surrender to the force that was about to overwhelm her. His lips touched hers and her head went numb at the same moment. She allowed her lips to be gently assaulted by his while she sent her tongue on an unguarded expedition into the thick dark forest of his buccal cavity. The exchange of oral pleasures continued and the mixture of saliva seemed to cleanse her mind of thoughts that had been surreptitiously feasting on her happiness days before. Thoughts of how her asthmatic brother had barely survived a crisis a day before because her parents could no longer afford his medication; thoughts of how they were about to lose the house because they could no longer afford the mortgage. Her life was practically falling into pieces before her very eyes, but at that moment she remembered nothing, not even why he had requested for them to meet under the oak tree that evening.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Would Be The Last! by Nuges11(m): 6:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
He cupped the side of her head in his palm and ran his thick thumb across her temple as he continued feasting on her lips. The hairs on the back of her head stood as though in protest. A new kind of fire started to burn deep within her stomach and some of the heat traveled down, causing some wetness between her thighs. Her legs seemed to develop a mind of their own and began to wobble. He noticed and supported her slim frame by the waist. The touch of his palm on her pelvic region seemed to complete a sort of sensual circuit within her as she lit up in a fresh outburst of ero'tic enthusiasm.

It wasn't the first time they would kiss but, unknown to the lovebirds, it was their last. The next time she would set his eyes on him, it would be his dead body. On his way home that evening he would be struck by lightening.

THE END.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Would Be The Last! by LarrySun(m): 12:24am On Feb 24, 2015
Christ! What harsh fate!

I marvel at your sense of description. This is so beautifully-written. Every reader would nearly feel that kiss deep inside them. You know how to use those words to pull at our emotions. You never use a wrong word; no unnecessary embellishments...everything was smooth.

But the tragedy! You seem to have found your niche in that genre.

Well done, sir. God bless you for writing this.

Feed us more of your delicious literary craft. smiley
Re: This Would Be The Last! by Nuges11(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2015
LarrySun:
Christ! What harsh fate!
I marvel at your sense of description. This is so beautifully-written. Every reader would nearly feel that kiss deep inside them. You know how to use those words to pull at our emotions. You never use a wrong word; no unnecessary embellishments...everything was smooth.
But the tragedy! You seem to have found your niche in that genre.
Well done, sir. God bless you for writing this.
Feed us more of your delicious literary craft. smiley

Thank you very much Larry. I guess I just have a thing against happy endings smiley
Re: This Would Be The Last! by Fatalveli(m): 8:40am On Feb 24, 2015
A nice piece
Re: This Would Be The Last! by Nuges11(m): 11:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Fatalveli:
A nice piece

Thanks
Re: This Would Be The Last! by Fembleez1(m): 10:04am On Feb 25, 2015
Beautifully written boss.

More ink! wink

Would you teach me how to evoke the environment/atmosphere using perfect descriptive dictions, if I request? sad
Re: This Would Be The Last! by haroldrich: 10:19am On Feb 25, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.jobspase.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

===========================================================
Re: This Would Be The Last! by Nuges11(m): 4:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fembleez1:
Beautifully written boss.

More ink! wink
(

Thanks boss

Fembleez1:

Would you teach me how to evoke the environment/atmosphere using perfect descriptive dictions, if I request? sad

smiley

Well, request first and then I'll think about it wink
Re: This Would Be The Last! by Fembleez1(m): 6:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nuges11:

Thanks boss

smiley

Well, request first and then I'll think about it wink

I request, do teach me!.
Re: This Would Be The Last! by Nuges11(m): 7:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Fembleez1:

I request, do teach me!.

I'll PM you sire
Re: This Would Be The Last! by Fembleez1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nuges11:

I'll PM you sire

Adefemi.george@yahoo.com is a fast mail where I can easily reply while Adefemigeorge@gmail.com takes 48hours before I can reply. (The Gmail is the one I use on NL).

Patiently waiting.
Re: This Would Be The Last! by Nuges11(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Fembleez1:

Adefemi.george@yahoo.com is a fast mail where I can easily reply while Adefemigeorge@gmail.com takes 48hours before I can reply. (The Gmail is the one I use on NL).

Patiently waiting.

Done!

1 Like

Re: This Would Be The Last! by Fembleez1(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2015
Nuges11:

Done!

Replied. smiley

Thanks boss.
Re: This Would Be The Last! by texanomaly(f): 12:51pm On Feb 28, 2015
This story was going along so beautifully. Then BOOM lightning!!! It's like watching a butterfly float gracefully from bud to bud one minute, and the next a big black bird swoops down out of nowhere, scoops it up in its beck, and is gone before you know it. shocked

NICE!! smiley
Re: This Would Be The Last! by Nuges11(m): 11:07pm On Feb 28, 2015
texanomaly:
This story was going along so beautifully. Then BOOM lightning!!! It's like watching a butterfly float gracefully from bud to bud one minute, and the next a big black bird swoops down out of nowhere, scoops it up in its beck, and is gone before you know it. shocked

NICE!! smiley

The thing about tragedies eh. Thanks Texanomaly smiley

Did you check out the other ones I gave you links to? Hope you enjoyed them

(1) (Reply)

My (almost) Sugar Daddy And Me / Tess Of The D'ubbervilles / Must Read: Bra Boi [$uper Er0tic Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.