Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,424 members, 7,781,236 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:06 AM

African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. (26265 Views)

Religion & Science - Two Siblings At Odds? / Pope Francis Says Genesis Account Of Creation Is Not True / Art: Science: Religion: Are God, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 4:04pm On Feb 28, 2015
I do not percieve your comment as derailment, infact, it is objective and wise all at the same time. Your mind is at work and no matter how hard you push it, it will never collapse. i will discuss this a little at the end of this post.

First of all, We can not build such a society by ourselves, even if the non-black people decide to be holy, they can't build it either with whatever technology you can think of. Also building such will require a whole deal of effort and time through hardwork, discipline and total focus.
But wait, the donkey is hard working, could be discipline and focused on his destination. The only thing this donkey lacks is- some will say brain which is very wrong, but rather its ability to expand on its mind; The expansion of the mind has a starting point in every humanbeing. where does yours and mine starts from? That is what this book is all about.

Your are quite right in the sense that this book is about spiritual elevation of our self awareness and not just that, and it will be wrong if you take it into the line of religion, for this book is not talking about religion without foundation in the universal knowledge of things which includes mathematics, sciences, history etc.
Far more than just awareness of self spiritually or otherwise, there is also the awareness of the reality of what, who, where, we are and were, what and who controls us or what and who we control which is TRUE HISTORY.
I'm aware of the history of what the white man wrote about me and my ancestors, I was not aware of the reality of what actually went down, we are aware of slavery and colonization, we are not aware of the horrors and trauma of slavery and colonization which is the reality.
we are aware of the inheritance of properties, phenotype and genotype from our ancestors down to our parents before us, but we are not aware of the reality of the fears, traumas, anger or rage, bitterness, sadness, cold heartedness, hatred that we inherited from our ancestors passed down unto us. So also we lack the real awareness of our true history. without it. our moving forward in this life and beyond is just 100% impossible. don't even try!

So it begs the question of your true intention, which is noble, and it also awaken me in the process. To what end is this history? How does it help us develop our society on the reality and physical level?
It all starts from the mind. Every actions we take or do starts from a thought which travels in the space of our mind. The mind is far larger than the universe yet, the Blackman uses just the size of a grain of peas. what can we do without expanding it? obvious nothing! nothing is idle. and idle can begin to do things without the the mind which means without thinking. Who contracted these minds of ours? It was finally done during the time of slavery and colonization.
i can give an example from a tread on the platform by esohjayy
https://www.nairaland.com/2166407/8-monkeys

The whiteman taught us 2+2+2+1+1+2=10, The blackman has learnt this, and he will never forget it, but he has been conditioned to limit the expansion of his mind. Thus he will never think 2*5=10, or 14-4=10
We all before the ages between 3 and 5 years old knew the planet was round, but we limit our minds to the fact that we are walking on a flat ground, and most of our parents minds are so limited to the fact that that a child from 3 years old must know that the world is round, i'm sorry, brothers, most do not know, they do not concieve the idea that the stars is far larger than the earth.(if you doubt me, get on any streets in any black neighborhood and ask), if there are 100 people, then 100 people should know this, if they don't, don't expect a civilize society, yet their minds keeps showing them but on several occasions, they neglect the use of that mind.
I'm posting this book on here, some people say it is the lord of the ring fantasy, i do not blame them, it is simply because they won't allow their minds to expand further past the movie's story.

The whiteman would never allow us build up, even if we are determined as we are in our level of knowledge, Africa is surrounded on all sides with subs and ships and satelites 24 hours watching us. There are over 1200 russian satelites orbitting our planets alone, not to talk of americans, chinese, french etc. we are constantly been watched.

The starting point of the expansion of the mind is the TRUTH. Truth is the most important thing in life. There is no person who differ in intelligence to the other, one just have more truth occupying his/her mind than the other.

The whiteman had to steal another race's truth to build his own heaven.
If i'm not rude, what do you think our mentality and thought pattern should be?

The mind is where thought runs, flows, lives or are stored.
Knowledge builds the minds, what should be the quality of those thought?

I'm sorry, i wrote long for an answer.

thoth:
I have been following you for a long while and i have read almost all your posts on this subject and made other research on my own, there is something that bothers me in all this, in as much as i agree the importance of elevated spiritual awareness(awareness of Self ) will benefit the blackman i also come to realize that a society built on such mentality and thought pattern can only be described as being NAIVE , such society can not survive in a white man's world. it will be destroyed and ultimately enslaved.
Such society although will surely work in a closed system and will results in an Utopian society , the truth is that such closed systems don't exist and even if we were to create one ; we can't afford to. The conditions to initiate such ideology does not exist neither do the auxiliary systems needed to sustain it.
Think of it again but now factor in the wickedness and treachery of the other races you share this earth with.
It's just an idea that sounds good on paper in my opinion.

NB: it's not my intention to derail your thread and you can safely ignore my post if you believe it's too much trouble.

2 Likes

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 4:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
I don't believe we pray, pray and pray, have faith etc then our problems get fixed. lialia, it can't happen. The question is do we have the right mind to help our muscles build for us?
If we do not know or understand the problems of our tribal issue, or when and how it began, forget unity. True we can come together in collective consciouness, but we must first understand our unconsciousness foremost and it is not collective like in the non-black people. as we read down, we will understand that. and i guess you already did.

The question of one pastor who okays pork and the other who doesn't, does not matter. using the same pork as an example, when one sees a pig either wild or domestic, and one continues to eat the pig or pork, then something really bad is wrong with that person's mind, he might as well eat a vulture suach as we are in Africa eating bats and now elephants.
spirituality can not be altered, Even GOD can not altered the spirituality of a Blackman, because his spirit is unique as compared with the non-blacks.

Weah96:

Force feed Iboga to 60% of Africans and watch our problems disappear. It's possible to create a unified Africa but not without utilizing the wisdom from the plants. I'm sorry. There has to be some level of objectivity otherwise it's just North vs. South all over again. Plants afford us the ability to experience a collective consciousness at the most, and an objective spiritual experience at the least. Modern spirituality can be altered on a daily basis by regular people like Boko and Pastors. A pastor will forbid the consumption of pork today while another pastor 300 yds away is encouraging it. The tricky plants cut out all those types of ambiguous nonsense.

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 4:25pm On Feb 28, 2015
CHAPTER 19

Test Questions and Answers

BRS-BLACKROOTS SCIENCE

BRS What is physics?
It is the knowledge of the laws and principles of atoms and electrons.

2. What is astronomy?
It is the knowledge of the laws governing stars and planets.
3. What is the only difference between stars and atoms?
Size is the only difference. The laws and principles are the same.
4. What is the electron like, on a giant size scale?
The earth is a giant size electron.
5. What is the nucleus like, on a giant size scale?
The sun is a giant sized nucleus.
5b. What is the atom like on a giant scale?
Our solar system is a giant atom.
6. What is the atom made of?
The atom itself is made of atoms.
7. Why will the fundamental particle of matter never be found by scientific instruments?
It will never be found by instruments because every atom is made of miniature atoms, themselves made of even smaller atoms, to infinity.

BRS 2
8. What is the size of the solar system?
The solar system is measured to be 7,900 million miles across.
9. What is the size of the earth?
Our earth is measured at only 7,900 miles across.
10.What is the size of the electron?
The electron has been measured at about 1/4 trillionth of an inch.
11.What is the size of the atom?
The atom at about 1/4 millionth of an inch across.
12.What is the law of creation?
The law of creation is: As above, so it is below.

BRS 3 & 4
13. What can be considered as a mini earth; the electron or the atom?
The electron.
14. What can be considered as a mini universe; the earth or the solar system?
The earth.
15. How can we find out the size of the universe?
By knowing the size of the earth.
16. What is the distance separating stars?
The Stars are separated from each other by about 32 trillion miles.
17. How many solar systems can fit in the distance separating stars?
4,000 star systems will fit in the distance separating two stars.
18. How many atoms can fit in the distance separating atoms?
19. Why are the answers to 17 and 18 the same?
The same law applies. As above, so below.
20. By how much are atoms separated?
Any two atoms are separated by 1 thousandth of an inch.

BRS 5 & 6
21. How many atoms make up the earth?
There are 125 billion trillion trillion atoms inside the earth.
22. How many stars make up the universe?
125 billion trillion trillion.
23. Why are the answers to 21 and 22 the same?
24. How much bigger is the earth than the atom?
The earth is 2,000 trillion times bigger than the atom.
25. How much bigger is the universe than the solar system?
The universe is 2,000 trillion times bigger than the solar system.
26. Why are the answers to 24 and 25 the same?
27. What is the size of the universe?
The universe is 16 trillion trillion miles across and has 125 billion trillion trillion stars.

BRS 6
28. Was the universe created by a huge explosion (big bang)?
No.
29. What does the law of cycles say?
The law of creation is the law of cycles, which says the end point is the same as the beginning point, and the cycle repeats.
30. Where did the present universe originate?
The present universe originated from the previous one.
31. Where did the previous universe originate?
The previous universe originated from the one before.
32. When was the beginning?
There is no beginning and no end. It has always been, and ever shall be.
33. Where did the earth's atoms come from?
They were actually the star systems of that previous universe of our ancestors.
34. Who created our universe?
Our ancestors, the original People called the First Gods.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 4:31pm On Feb 28, 2015
CHAPTER 20

The Holy Trinity
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
The Mother, the Daughter, and the Cosmic Life

The 24 Elders are called the Fathers and Mothers of the Nation. Each Elder is called Father by his tribe, and his wife, the Queen, is called Mother.

2. The 144 Chiefs are called the Sons and Daughters of the Elders. Each Chief is called the Son by his clan, and the co-Chief, his wife, is called the Daughter. The 144,000 Judges are called the Holy Spirit, or Divine Life, by the residents of their town.

3. The three groups of our leaders, the Elders, Chiefs, and Judges, are called the highest Holy Trinity.
Their designation as the highest holy trinity comes from the following teaching:

4. We are taught that the true name of reality, or all of existence, is the holy trinity. At the beginning of creation that has no beginning, God created reality in the form of a triangle, or three-sided "form", or trinity. To this day, all reality is created in exactly the same way, every time. First God divided into two, and then into three, and when he/she became three, then reality, or all of existence in the universe, came into being. Since that moment, every event in reality, every action in life, every movement in the universe, every facet of life whatsoever, is in the form of the holy triangle.

5. We are taught that when a young girl sweeps the floor of her house, that event is in the form of the divine trinity. When a boy plays a drum or a woman dances to music, all those movements are in the form of the holy trinity, or triangle of reality.

6. In the case of the young girl, she is called the mother of her divine trinity. The clean floor that results from her sweeping is called the daughter of her divine trinity, and the act of sweeping is called her holy spirit.

7. The boy playing the drum is called the father of his actions. The music he brings into existence is called his son and the act of playing the drum is called his holy spirit.

8. The dancing woman is also the mother of her actions. The dance resulting from her actions is her daughter, and the action of her swaying hips is called her holy spirit. To our ancestors, every action is holy, and is called the holy spirit. When you type a message on the computer, that typing action is your holy spirit. The message you create is your son or daughter, and you are the father or mother of your holy trinity, or triangle of reality.

9. Every result of every action is called the son or daughter of its creator, and the individual creating it is its father or mother. This is called the divine trinity by means of which reality comes into existence.

10. All reality exists by the manifestation of the divine trinity in every universal event, however serious or mundane.

11. Reality manifests on the highest level as God (the Father/Mother), the universe (the son/daughter), and life (the holy spirit). So God, the universe, and life are the highest manifestation of the holy trinity, or triangle of existence.

12. The Holy Trinity is personified on the highest level in the persons of the 24 Elders as the Fathers/Mothers, the Custodians of Unity; the 144 Chiefs as the Sons/Daughters, or Custodians of Universal Energy; and the 144,000 Judges as the Holy Spirit, or Custodians of Divine Life. Our leaders are called the Highest Holy Trinity.

13. In addition, the Elders are called the Custodians of Divine Unity. (Divine means perfect, complete, whole or holy). Divine unity is another name for the oneness of God.

14. The 24 Elders are also called the home of eternity. When the singers compose their songs, they call them by many other names. The poets use even more names as they feel inspired to sing their praises. But of all the names of the Elders, the most popular and most beloved is simply Mother and Father. In the eternal language of the Black Nation, mother is Ma and father is Ra.
Ra and Ma, or simply RAMA.
That is the eternal name of God.

15. And it is by the will of God that reality manifests on earth in the form of the divine triangle.

16. That is the origin of the expression, "the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit", also called by our people, the Mother, the Daughter, and the Divine Life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 4:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
There is one other thing people find impossible and you find unattainable. 7000years old, yet young and strong. 700,000 years old? Yet your firstself is trillions of years old obviously not in body, if he is not existing, you would not be here. No black life is a mistake. On the question of 7000 years, the whites can imagine it, they know that is true, and is possible to attain (they are in their laboratories), their fantasies of it is in their movies (vampires etc). Hollywood movies are not entertainments, they are propaganda machines, even the music videos, they are used for marketing ideas, cultures and products, why would anybody be paid over 10million$ for a play?

thoth:
I have been following you for a long while and i have read almost all your posts on this subject and made other research on my own, there is something that bothers me in all this, in as much as i agree the importance of elevated spiritual awareness(awareness of Self ) will benefit the blackman i also come to realize that a society built on such mentality and thought pattern can only be described as being NAIVE , such society can not survive in a white man's world. it will be destroyed and ultimately enslaved.
Such society although will surely work in a closed system and will results in an Utopian society , the truth is that such closed systems don't exist and even if we were to create one ; we can't afford to. The conditions to initiate such ideology does not exist neither do the auxiliary systems needed to sustain it.
Think of it again but now factor in the wickedness and treachery of the other races you share this earth with.
It's just an idea that sounds good on paper in my opinion.

NB: it's not my intention to derail your thread and you can safely ignore my post if you believe it's too much trouble.

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 4:41pm On Feb 28, 2015
CHAPTER 21

The True Teachings of Jesus
The seven lessons

Jesus came 2,000 years ago in order to re introduce, among other things, the concept of the holy trinity.

2. Soon after he passed, the light skinned races latched onto this concept and corrupted it beyond recognition. Today it is no more than a useless mystery, causing untold confusion as to who God really is.

3. But He taught other lessons as well. The events associated with his teachings are recorded reasonably accurately in the bible, but the teachings themselves are no longer discernible in the events. As I mentioned before, Jesus came into Palestine at a time when the misery and oppression of Black people living in the middle east was at an all time high, coming from the Romans, Persians and every race that ever conquered Egypt and the middle east in those days.

4. He came to offer comfort to Black people, his people, and to remind them of their origins and everlasting glory, which they had forgotten over the passage of many centuries.

5. One thing he did not come to do was to start a religion or to be worshipped. Yet that was to be expected of the light races, as they have done the same thing with the four other mahdis or messiahs that came before him.

6. The first lesson he taught was that true love is mind and heart unity. True or divine love happens only when two or more people unite in mind and heart as one person. There is no other kind of real love. Any other kind is material or physical love, of which animals are also capable. He taught this by means of the statements, "I and the father are one" and "I will be there only when two or more of you are united in my name (i.e. in mind and heart unity)."

7. Jesus, as well as the 6 other mahdis that have been born, are said to have had a "virgin" birth.

8. Every person born on earth is born with two types of minds; a conscious and unconscious (or subconscious) mind. The unconscious mind is called ancestral memory by our people, and is called the "collective unconscious" by modern psychiatrists. This unconscious mind is not to be confused with suppressed memories. Suppressed memories, or what Freud mistakenly called the subconscious mind, is really part of the conscious mind. It was conscious at one point and became subconscious by being suppressed for various reasons, chief of which is self preservation in the case where such memories cause trauma.

9. This type of suppressed memory is not subconscious or unconscious in all people. There are people who have what is called total recall. They never forget anything they have ever experienced. In Africa, such people are called griots, or reciters of tribal history.

10. True unconscious memory is a gift from our ancestors. It is a record of the lives of our ancestors going back to the beginning of the universe. In the case of the light races, their gift of ancestral memory, or their collective unconscious, only goes back 6,000 years, to their beginning point.

11. This unconscious mind or ancestral memory is always unconscious in each individual. On the other hand it is always conscious in the 24 Elders, who are the conscious mind of the Nation, or the custodians of eternal consciousness. But it is always unconscious in individuals. It was unconscious when it entered the individual's mind at conception, and remains unconscious until it is kindled by rituals of initiation.

12. Now, it so happens that there are seven individuals who were born on earth with their ancestral memory being conscious from conception. These individuals, when they are born, are said to have had an immaculate conception, or a virgin birth. The gift of ancestral memory, also called the mind of God, comes directly from the 24 Elders. When every individual is born on earth, the Elders send this incarnation or mind of God into that person by "detaching" it from themselves. When the Elders send the incarnation into a newly conceived baby without "detaching" it from themselves, then that ancestral memory becomes conscious in that individual, who is then united with the Elders. The person spontaneously becomes aware of it as soon as he reaches puberty. In Jesus' case this happened when he was 12 years old. Such an individual is sent on a mission by the Elders. By being born in unity with them, he is said to have had an immaculate or virgin birth. Jesus was one of seven such people in the last 6,000 years.

13. By divine love he meant this unity with the 2 Elders of his tribe, whom he called the Father and Mother. In teaching about true or divine love he said, "Be one with your neighbor even as I and the Father (Mother) are one." That is, people can experience divine love only by being united as one in mind and heart. He did not say, "Love your neighbor as you love yourself", but rather, "Love your neighbor as yourself", meaning you literally become your soul mate, and he/she becomes you, the two as one in divine unity. That was his first lesson.

14. The next lesson he taught was that in order to reach heaven, or the eternal state of mind in which the Elders live, the individual can only get there through the Son and by the help of the Holy Spirit, and no other way.

15. The Judges, the Chiefs, and the Elders form the steps of a pyramid of ascendance, with the Elders being the pinnacle or capstone, the final point of eternity. To climb to this pinnacle during the rituals of initiation, it is necessary that individuals do so with the help of the Judges and Chiefs. In each of the seven great rituals of the Black Nation, the people unite first with the minds of the 144,000 Judges, then with the 144 Chiefs, and only then are they able to reach the state of mind of the Elders. Any other direct way would result in failure, as the divine state of the Elders is too far up to reach without the help of the Chiefs and Judges, who are called the Son (Daughter) and the Holy Spirit. That is the meaning of the second teaching that one can enter heaven (divine unity) only through the Son (Daughter) and by the help of the Holy Spirit.

16. The third fact that Jesus came to remind Black people of is that the Black woman is God, just as perfectly as the Black man. Two thousand years ago Black people who lived in the middle east (especially in the region today called Israel and Palestine) had been under the influence of the light races for so long that they had adopted some of their oppressive customs, especially the evil custom of oppressing women. They believed the lie that the woman was made from the man's rib. People such as Paul "the apostle" and his followers did the most damage, after Jesus was gone, in furthering this lie. Jesus not only taught that the Black woman was the Black man's equal and soul mate without whom neither one is complete, but he actually demonstrated this truth in his relationship with Mary of Magdala. He developed a relationship of equality with this Black woman and elevated her to a status beyond even his male disciples. They were initially outraged by his attitude, but soon learned the truth they had forgotten.

17. Because of his unity with the Chiefs, the Custodians of all universal Forces and Energy, Jesus also had what is called "supernatural" power, or power over the elements, as in the case of turning water into wine, quieting the seas and so on. He made use of these "miracles" to teach the lesson that Black people are not subject to the laws of nature, but rather the laws of nature are subject to, and originate from us. Our ancestors of his time, in the midst of their misery, had become superstitious and turned to worshipping natural forces in order to placate them. Such behavior was the result of centuries of ignorance and self forgetfulness. By demonstrating total control of nature, he reminded them that all the laws and conditions of nature originate from the minds of the 144 Chiefs, who are the custodians of all universal conditions.

18. His fifth lesson had to do with the renewal of the laws of Moses, who came before him as the fourth messiah. Moses established many laws and customs that had been lost. After he passed, the light races turned his laws and customs into oppressive superstitions. Their leaders turned them into religious rituals with which they ruled and oppressed the masses, even as they do today in the superstitious religion called Judaism.

19. Jesus said he had come to fulfill the laws of Moses, meaning to re establish them and explain their purpose. Their main purpose was to promote a clean, hygienic way of life, whereby people avoid disease through the proper treatment of their bodies, food, and animals. In addition, the laws served the purpose of promoting peaceful co existence through the so called "ten commandments". These two things, proper hygiene and proper social relations, lead to a healthy mind and body, and to peace, both of which are essential for the attainment of divine unity, which is the purpose of life. These simple laws had been corrupted beyond recognition, and Jesus simplified them in his fifth teaching.

20. His sixth lesson was about the origin, nature and destiny of the light races. He described to his disciples all that will happen when the rule of the light races comes to an end. His description of the end times was taken by the races and turned into the scenario of armageddon as it is well known today.

21. He also taught a seventh lesson which completed his mission on earth. I will discuss it at some other time, as it has to do with the process of ascension.

22. dont get me wrong, i do appreciate the knowledge that you are dispensing
however...HIS NAME WAS NOT JESUS
who are you referring to
y'shua ben pindara(sp)
y'shua ben precuria(sp)
jesus christ is a figment of white mans imagination, and clarification of this is vital
krst is a principle that i aspire towards
it is not a person and it never was, it can be emulated by ppl but to define it as a particular individual who was born of a virgin suffered under pontius pilate( wait pilate never mentions him....hmmmmm)....( neither does herod hmmmm dfidnt he go around slaying the male children....he doesnt mention this either...)

23. i try to analyse facts and allegories and parables, but there are differences within those three things....truth can be learned from facts, alegory,myth, and parables...but to equate a fact with an allegory, or a myth, or a parable is incorrect, and UNTRUE

24. Greetings, brother.
If I were to change the title to: "The true teachings of Y'shua ben Pandira or Y'shua ben Precuria", you would no doubt find it more acceptable. Why?
Ask yourself, where did you get these names?

25. I'll be very immodest (allow me this one time) and answer the question for you: You got them from the white man. Would you deny this?
If that's the case, then why are they not also a figment of yt's imagination? I don't intend to sound arrogant, but I must call it like it is.

26. You are arguing about the falsehood of one name that comes from yt, and want to replace it with a "true" one. But that also comes from yt. So now you reject one of yt's figments and try to replace it with another one of yt's figments of the imagination. This is a preposterous situation.

27. The true name of Jesus is a particular SOUND. After all, alphabets only represent sounds. Now that sound which is his name can BEST be approximated using the Aramaic alphabet. All other approximations are translations, the closest being Hebrew and Arabic, as these two languages are the closest to Aramaic. So I approximate his name as Yeshua ben Yusuf. That SOUND (not the letters) comes the closest to the original Aramaic sound.

28. But I prefer to use the name Jesus. The reason is because that's the common name most people are familiar with. If I were to use an obscure name like Yeshua ben Pandira, it would serve those who are well read in religious matters, but it would leave most people with the impression that I'm referring to another Jesus different than the one in the Bible. My goal is to reveal that the Jesus of the Bible actually existed, but his teachings were stolen and changed to serve the money and power interests of the Catholic church. The best way to get back what they stole is not to claim that he never existed just because we hate what the church did with his teachings, but to reveal his true teachings, which were, and still are, for the benefit of Black people. This is stolen merchandise. We must get it back by direct positive confrontation of their lies, and not by a negative method of denial or trying to erase history.

29. i only have 1 minute here at this time...but i would find it more TRUTHful if correct names were used...
y'shua ben pindira etc are catalogued in the annals of VARIOUs historians that lived around the time and after....i can verify this info...wereas with jesus...it is FICTION
additionally y'shau be pindira, and y'shua ben precuria are two different ppl.

30. The two names Pandira and Procuria refer to the same person, Joseph, the father of Yeshua (Jesus). They are what today would be called "descriptive names"; that's a name a person is known by instead of his proper name. For example a small town carpenter would be called "Joe the carpenter" instead of Joe Smith, to distinguish him from other Joe's in the town.

31. In addition to being a carpenter, Joseph was a debt collector for rich people (money lenders). Hence he was called prokorios in Greek, which became procurius in Latin. It means to take care of something for someone else. The word pandira is a corruption of the ancient African word patela, which literally means "pay up". The Dutch word "betaal" (to pay) is derived from it. So the two words are identical and were used interchangeably to refer to Joseph.

32. As has happened many times with the translations of other people's names, translators assumed these were two different people, and even assigned different time periods to them. To add to the confusion, there were many other people by the name of pandira, which was as common as the name for carpenter. And so there are other Yeshua ben Pandiras who also became famous for different reasons. So when you see this name mentioned, don't assume the narrator knows the difference between one person and another of the same name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 4:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
CHAPTER 21 Continues

33 [b]If I may add my 0.02 to this discussion........
Yeshua ben Pandera, the talmudic character is fictional. A major nothern sanctuary of the worship of Ausar, Auset and Heru (and this held true also very heavily in the "christian era"wink is a city called "Tata" (often written with the metut/symbol for the soft 't'or 'd'). It is pronounced 'Dada'. It is often spelled 'Tettetu', or 'Tettet'. The triad of the city was 'Ba Neb Tata', 'Hat Mehit', and 'Heru pa khart'. (A "bishop" was sent from this region to the council of Nicea. Remember "bishop" is actually defined in by Webster as the head of a non christian religious sect/group, etc.)

34. Ausar was identified with Ba Neb Tata. Look at the "names of Ausar in all the shrines wherein He dwells" (See Budge's 'Gods of the Egyptians, Vol. 2, Osiris chapter'.) One of Ausar's titles is "Ausar Ba Neb Tata". 'Ba' means 'Ram'. 'Neb' means 'master, lord'. 'Tata' (Dada) is the name of the city. 'Ba Neb Dada' is thus "the Great Ram, lord of the city Tata (Dada)". The greeks called the city 'Mendes'. 'Hat Mehit' was identified with 'Auset'. 'Heru pa khart', meaning "Heru the child", was identified with Heru or Khensu son of Ausar and Auset.

35. 'Ba Neb Tata' or 'Ba Neb Dada' became corrupted into 'Ba Ne Dada, Banedada, Bandada, Pandada and Pandera'. Remember, the rolling 'r' in our Ancestral languages (tongue tapping the roof of the mouth once) sounds like a soft 'd'. This is why Tuesday in the Akan language (Benada Beh nah dah) is veritably indistinguishable with benara (Beh nah rah), when the rolling 'r' is pronounced. This is why "Ra" is pronounced/called "Da" in Ewe Vodoun. 'B' and 'P' are interchangeable. The 'n' is nasal.

36. Ausar or 'Banebdada/Bandara/Pandara/Pandera' is "the Father" symbolized as a 'Ram'. Heru pa khart is Heru (Khensu/Hesus/Yeshu) son of Pandera. The son of the Ram is the Lamb. There is no "historical jesus" named "ben Pandira". This was a major mistake made by Gerald Massey.

37. All of this information is in the texts of our Ancestresses and Ancestors and in the languages and cultural/spiritual practices of our contemporary Ancestral Clans (Akan, Bakongo, Yoruba, Igbo, Bambara, Nguni, Dogon, etc.)
Source: Kwesi Ra Nehem Ahkan[/b]

38. It's not possible to discover the truth by tracing it backwards. Truth can be known only by starting at the origin and going forward. Any other method will lead to error. God starts as a singularity or divine unity of all Black people and separates into the endless multiplicity that make up the universe. To try and discover the unity of God by reconstructing the multiple parts as in a jigsaw puzzle will ALWAYS result in error.

39. In the same way, so too do all living systems in creation originate from unity and diversify into multiplicity. This is true of life forms (which originate from the unity of character into the 144,000 totems and then multitudes of species). It's also true of language, which is itself a living system. All languages on earth, without exception, developed from the 12 original languages of the Black nation. The 12 languages originate from one language called the unspoken language. It's a language of thought symbols, or telepathy, and all genuine symbols of initiation, including genuine hieroglyphs, originate from the mental symbols. As soon as this language is uttered, it differentiates into 12 spoken languages because there are 12 Gods at the head of the 12 tribes (12 Gods in mind unity, 24 Elders in physical manifestation).

40. That's how the 12 languages came about. All other languages in turn came from the 12, and they developed by a process of corruption. Corruption comes about as a result of the deterioration of the human body. All human bodies on earth have been deteriorating steadily for 6,000 years, or longer if one goes back 50,000 years. As they deteriorate, the tongue and the vocal chords, as well as the parts of the brain responsible for speech also decline. This causes a downward change in speech, or a devolution, if you will. Thus all earth's languages today are inferior to those of the past, and those are inferior to the original 12.

41. Now, the 12 original languages are spoken by 12 modern tribal societies on earth. Ten of these societies are in Africa. Of these 10, one is the language called Sechwana. The Batswana tribe of southern Africa speak a modern version of it called Setswana. The original itself, Sechwana, is the language of initiation of the Batswana. Similarly the 11 other Black societies that are custodians of the ancient languages use them in their initiations.

42. In order to discover how the modern languages of the Bakongo, Yoruba, Igbo etc became what they are, one must start with the original language and follow its differentiation going FORWARD in time until the present.

43. It's not possible to start with the multitudes of languages and reconstruct the original by a BACKWARD tracing type of scholarly investigation. It's as impossible as trying to put together a broken egg shell. There are so many discontinuities in the devolution from singularity to multiplicity that you would encounter insurmountable pitfalls. It's somewhat similar to the pitfalls modern paleontologists encounter when they try to reconstruct the original totems from the multitudes of plants and animals on earth. The discontinuities make it difficult to bridge across many of the gaps and variations.

44. By discontinuities I mean sudden changes that show no relationship between what came before and what followed immediately after. For example, the change from a chrysalis (worm) to a butterfly is an insurmountable discontinuity. It's not possible to trace this change backwards by a scholarly or intellectual study. You can only understand this type of transformation by actually witnessing it; otherwise you'd never believe that a worm could turn into a butterfly. Similarly there are many such traps awaiting scholars in the development of languages.

45. The erroneous reconstruction of Pandera from Ba Neb Tata is just such an example. This type of intellectual exercise relies entirely on guesswork. The scholar searches for words that sound alike and then associates them. This is completely arbitrary. By necessity the scholar must restrict himself to only those words he knows. What if the correct association is with words he's never heard of? He must perforce exclude them since he has no inkling of their existence.

46. As you can see, the only correct way is to start with the original language and then follow it forward experientially over the millennia to see how it became the various languages. The only way to do this is by the infallible method of initiation. It allows the mind to travel back in time and live the lives of the ancestors, and actually experience first hand the diversification of languages, and at the same time confirm beyond the possibility of doubt the existence of these very same ancestors and discover their true names.

47. First off, I disagree with most of what you have stated, more notably concerning your comment about the impossibility of discovering the truth by tracing it backwards. Especially since after you made that comment, you proceeded to "go backwards" to try and prove a point. You stated that the 12 languages originate from one language called the unspoken language. The "unspoken" language? Are you saying this is the name of the original language, the "unspoken" language?

48. I'll wait for you to comment on that while I compose other questions.

49. The unspoken language is the mother of the 12 spoken languages. The reason it's called the unspoken language is because it doesn't involve speech, but only thought symbols. So it's a silent communication and cannot possibly have a name. Hence it's called the silent language. The word "language" may be an inappropriate translation here since it implies speech; but look, in English, computer programming is called a language. So too is the communication of 'deaf & dumb' people called sign language even though neither one involves speech.

50. This is the nature of all corrupted human languages, especially the light race languages. They've reached a state of extreme devolution, and are riddled with self contradictions. Such is not the case with the ancient languages. They are a perfect means of communication whose words are so absolutely clear that they admit no possibility of misinterpretation. This may sound far fetched, but that's because the majority of Black people on earth have forgotten our original languages due to the circumstances of the past 6,000 years.

51. [b] I had brother in the priesthood named Kwesi Ra Nehem Ahkan have a look at your initial response to me and we both concluded the same thing. Since I referred to his work as a source of my explanation and being that you discredited his work, I had him respond to your response. Here is what he had to say:

52. "The post made by the brother is simply a litany of errors. He makes a number of false assumptions and then draws conclusions which are equally false. There are also a number of inaccuracies promoted as facts (12 languages, 10 in Africa, deterioration of bodies for 6,000 years, etc., etc.). There are a number of influences, direct and/or indirect that lead to these kinds of mis guided notions Nation of Islam doctrine, 5% doctrine, Moorish science doctrine, Bobby Hemmit, Phil Valentine, Delbert Blair, Nuwapian, white and non white new age writings, white and non white mis interpretations of Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African) Ancestral Religious Culture and Practice, etc.

53. I won't waste time addressing every single point, because the central theme is that in reality we do start from the beginning. The Kukuu Tuntum begins with the creation of the universe. The languages of the Akan, Yoruba, Igbo, etc. are not recent perversions or fragments of ancient languages, they are direct descendants with alterations in tonality and speech articulation patterns which were/are sanctioned by the Deities and Ancestral Spirits Themselves. This brings up the other essential point, which is that the ritual practices we employ are from the "beginning" as well.

54. We still become possessed, empowered and guided by the Deities (the same Deities who have governed the Universe since Its inception and our most Ancient Ancestresses and Ancestors. They still speak to and through us. Our contemporary languages on the continent carry spiritual potency of the Divine. We have authentic initiations for priest/esshood and other offices (he speaks of initiation, but it sounds like new age "initiation" because no authentic intiations in Akan, Yoruba, etc. or any other Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit culture would confer upon the new priest/ess such mis guided doctrine). The Deities speak through us at the shrines, through possession, through divination, audibly, visibly and also symbolically. This by the way is how the proper derivations of the name Ba Neb Tata (Pandira) came from/comes from as well as all of the other etymologies. Our scholarship is based on communication with the Deities and Ancestral Spirits. They then direct us to the specific physical evidence (languages, metutu, ritual practices, etc.) which confirm for us physically what they have shared with us non physically.

55. The brother's analysis of my vantage point, intentions, methods, etc. are wholly inaccurate. The fact that such a depth of inaccuracies are manifest in his single response is almost astonishing.

56. Ultimately, any of us who actually embraces our Ancestral culture will begin to communicate with and ritually engage the Deities and Ancestral Spirits themselves. This is the major goal of informing our people about our culture the re embrace of Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit Ancestral Religion. They will then avail themselves of the various mechanisms in our culture which can be used to verify the accuracy of any kind of information including the info. I've published. This verification has already been done by a number of people who are involved in authentic Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit Ancestral Religion."
Ma asomdwoee Hetep,
Ra Nehem [/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by macof(m): 5:15pm On Feb 28, 2015
gatiano:
We can open another tread to discuss the lies of the lord of the rings. It is a pure blackman's history turned upside down. how are the black people depicted in that movies? as the orcs!
This is no fiction. however nobody is forced to trust or have faith in it, the purpose is to open our minds.

At what time did you lose your mind?

2 Likes

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2015
Lose? you are trillions of miles away from what it is, I actually got in control of my mind.

macof:

At what time did you lose your mind?

3 Likes

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by justlove91(m): 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
Your write up to calculate the size of the universe was fascinating and can say requires some measure of mental acrobatics, but I've found it to contain gaps that I can't fill up which are:
1. You said the sun and the it's planets are like a magnified nucleus and electrons respectively. But in the course of your calculations you used earth but while not Mars or Jubital or any other planets of our solar system to serve as our electron in the calculation which I know will definitely give different size of the universe.
2. Your estimation of the distance between one solar system from the other with the one between atoms on earth could be thesame but the problem is that these atoms are not always in the form of atoms they form molecule which means most of the atoms tends to form molecules through chemical bond to obtain a stable octet structure of a noble gas. Now for these atoms to for molecule their is a need to bridge partially at least the space between them to allow the loss, gain or sharing of their electron. This means the space can not be equivalent to that of the suns anymore.
For example in the molecule of Nacl(salt) one atom of Na moves close to that of Cl, Na transfers one electron to the orbit of Cl thereby both being stable. Now imagine our solar system wanting to form a bond with another solar system thereby transferring Pluto (electron) to the orbit of the other solar system, for this to happen the to solar systems must at least bridge the gap a bit between them to achieve this. So since the solar systems never do this and atoms do, the distance between solar systems and atoms can't be estimated as equal.
3. This very mistake will affect the final calculation of the universe you made.

2 Likes

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Horus(m): 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnYi1di6CfI

[size=15pt]Blackroots Science: 24 De-Programming Statements[/size]

"As to when an individual or people decide to end their own suffering and that of others, is our own personal choice. We can do it today and then see the rest of this age wind down to a close from a position of liberation, or we can prolong our suffering right to the last minute. It is all up to us." BlackRoots

Thank you for your unwavering patience family. It's time to end this cycle; so everyday start reading the 24-De Programming statements in a ritualized manner, ritualized means doing it consistently. Start removing yourself from the Inner- NET, & start using your inner-SELF for higher guidance and inspiration. The faster we start using are magic on a massive scale, the faster the cycle will wind to an end.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:38pm On Feb 28, 2015
You will have to read further down to understand.

The earth is used because it is the exact prototype of the first earth which is perfect for 1B8M and also has the best proximity to the sun. the only difference is this our earth is tilted at an angle 23 degrees, while the first is at an right angle with spring all season, This was once like that to. for clearer understanding, we will have to reach Chapter 26- cosmology.

Molecules are not atoms, Molecules are combination of two or more atoms either by the 1st law of magnetic attraction which is "the like attracts the like" or The 2nd law of magnetic attraction which is "unlike attracts unlike" which is explained with water(H2O) molecules much more like salt(NaCl), Thus the atoms between the molecules are accounted for before they are formed overtime, just like in the octet structure (for clearer understanding read chapter 13 which is already posted). Pluto originally does not belong in this Oxygen based solar system, It is a dwarf plante that just fell into orbit when it came in, it was far apart from other planets, which is why it gets to spin, others like the moons can't because their distances is so close to a planet thus they become a satellite.

I have send your question to the author. when he answers, i'll sure post it here.

justlove91:
Your write up to calculate the size of the universe was fascinating and can say requires some measure of mental acrobatics, but I've found it to contain gaps that I can't fill up which are:
1. You said the sun and the it's planets are like a magnified nucleus and electrons respectively. But in the course of your calculations you used earth but while not Mars or Jubital or any other planets of our solar system to serve as our electron in the calculation which I know will definitely give different size of the universe.
2. Your estimation of the distance between one solar system from the other with the one between atoms on earth could be thesame but the problem is that these atoms are not always in the form of atoms they form molecule which means most of the atoms tends to form molecules through chemical bond to obtain a stable octet structure of a noble gas. Now for these atoms to for molecule their is a need to bridge partially at least the space between them to allow the loss, gain or sharing of their electron. This means the space can not be equivalent to that of the suns anymore.
For example in the molecule of Nacl(salt) one atom of Na moves close to that of Cl, Na transfers one electron to the orbit of Cl thereby both being stable. Now imagine our solar system wanting to form a bond with another solar system thereby transferring Pluto (electron) to the orbit of the other solar system, for this to happen the to solar systems must at least bridge the gap a bit between them to achieve this. So since the solar systems never do this and atoms do, the distance between solar systems and atoms can't be estimated as equal.
3. This very mistake will affect the final calculation of the universe you made.

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:43pm On Feb 28, 2015
CHAPTER 22

Introduction to Mathematics

Mathematics is the knowledge of the origin of numbers.
The numbers 1,2,3,7 and 12 came before all other numbers. They were closely followed by 5 and 10.

2. These seven numbers are the parents of all other numbers. They are the only perfect and complete numbers. The rest are transitional or combinations of the seven. All systems in existence, natural or social, are the result of some combination of these seven primary numbers.

3. 1 is the number of divine unity, the beginning and end of all things. 2 is the number of equality or soul mates, man and woman. 3 is the number of reality manifestation, called the holy trinity of doer, deed, and action. The origin of the other numbers will be explained in what follows.

4. All numbers lead to the most sacred of all numbers, which is one billion eight million, the number of Gods in the universe.

5. The billion eight million Gods are the creators of the universe. They (we) are the first Gods and the original people. The number 'one billion eight million' comes about the following way:

6. God begins as the divine unity of all Black people (in the beginning there were no non-Blacks. They were made much later from Black people).

7. God thus begins as unity. Then he/she divides and becomes two, represented by man and woman. From two he/she becomes three, represented by man, woman, and child on a personal level, and by the highest holy trinity of Elders, Chiefs, and Judges on the highest personal level. Also by the triad of doer, deed, and action, or father, son, and holy spirit (mother, daughter, and divine life) on the existential level. 'Existential' simply means how reality comes into being. It always comes into being in threes, or trinity of doer, deed, and action, as I explained in the post about the holy trinity.

8. From this three or trinity, God divides further and becomes 7, which is called the number of completion. This number belongs to all complete and perfect natural systems; for example the seven colors of the rainbow, the seven tones of music, the seven openings in the human head and so on. So all perfect and complete natural systems come in sevens, that's why seven is the number of completion. The reason it's seven is as follows:

9. First of all, all reality in the universe exists in the form of a trinity. The highest holy trinity is personified in the persons of the Elders, Chiefs, and Judges. They are the creators and custodians of all that exists. First are the Elders, who are the divine unity of God. Second are the Chiefs who are the creators and custodians of all physical conditions in the universe. Third are the Judges, who are the creators and custodians of all life. The universe consists of these three things: unity, physical energy, and life. They interact with each other in various ways and result in the endless number of things that make up all reality...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:45pm On Feb 28, 2015
CHAPTER 23

Seven (7), the Number of Completion

All of the things that make up reality are the combination of these 3 fundamental things; unity, energy, and life, personified in the persons of the Elders, Chiefs, and Judges.

2. Thus whenever any major natural system is to be created, for example the colors of the rainbow, the highest holy trinity determine how it will manifest. The Elders are the highest of the three groups and have the first say in every major creation. Next are the Chiefs, then the Judges. So when the universe was being created, right at the very beginning when all was in darkness, the holy trinity came together to decide how it should all come about. The Elders spoke first, followed by the Chiefs, then the Judges. When all three have had a say, creation manifests the first three independent and primary manifestations. In terms of color, these are red, yellow, and blue. They are called the primary and independent colors because each one was created independently by each group of leaders. The Elders created the red color, the Chiefs yellow, and the Judges blue.

3. Next the leaders collaborated to create what can be called secondary and dependent manifestations. First the Elders collaborated with the Chiefs, and their creativity resulted in a fourth manifestation, following the three primaries. In terms of color this was the combination of red and yellow, resulting in orange, which is a secondary color and the fourth manifestation. Then the Elders worked with the Judges and created the fifth type of creation. In terms of color this is the combination of red and blue, resulting in indigo. The Chiefs and Judges then created together and brought about the sixth manifestation. It's represented in color by the combination of yellow and blue, resulting in green. Then all three groups of leaders got together for the final type of creation, which brought about the seventh manifestation.

4. In terms of color it's the combination of red, yellow, and blue, giving violet, the seventh color of the rainbow. As is clear from the combinations above, seven completes the total number of ways in which creations can be created, both independently (3 creations) and by collaboration (4 creations). Hence seven is called the number ofcompletion. The example given using colors applies to all natural systems. That is the reason why there are seven basic colors, seven tones of music, seven great rituals of the Black nation and other numbers that are multiples of seven.
From 7 God divided further and became 12...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:48pm On Feb 28, 2015
CHAPTER 24

Twelve (12), the Number of Tribes

From 7 God became 12.
Just as 1 is the number of divine unity, 2 the number of soul mates, 3 the number of reality manifestation, and 7 the number of completion of natural systems, 12 is the number of societal relations.

2. The purpose of all social relations is to cause mind expansion. From the most basic type of relationship between two people, to the most complex type among all 12 tribes and 72 clans, the social activities that go on have this expansion as the primary purpose. A conversation between two people results in the sharing of information, and if some of that information has some truth in it, it causes the conscious mind to gain something new it didn't have before. This increases knowledge and causes the mind to naturally expand. In a similar way but on a much larger scale the interactions that go on among the tribes also cause mind expansion. The ultimate form of mind and heart expansion comes from divine unity, where you share your whole being with another or others.

3. It's necessary to have expansion occur in the most efficient way possible, because God is perfect and efficiency is one of his/her attributes. When creating society, Black people naturally chose the most efficiently perfect number for expansion. To discover which number among all numbers is the most efficiently perfect for expansion, we have to talk about abstract forms.

4. All things in the universe, seen and unseen, have forms. Physical things like trees and stones have obvious forms that can be seen, but unseen things also have forms, and their forms are called abstract forms. The shape of every abstract form is determined by its purpose. For example, the divine abstract form of the concept of leadership is a pyramid. This is determined by the purpose of leadership, which is to lead people to divine unity. The pyramid is the ideal abstract form for this. People climb as a mass of separate individuals from all four directions and go to the top, in stages, where they become one like the capstone, as I've described in a previous discussion.

5. Similarly, the divine abstract form of social relationships is a sphere. (In truth, all things have abstract forms, including physical objects. Everything starts as an abstract idea until it manifests as a physical reality. The abstract forms of all physical objects, past, present, and future, exist in perfection in eternity, in the minds of the 24 Elders). So then the abstract form of all social relations is a sphere. This is determined by their purpose, which, as stated before, is expansion. The sphere is the most efficient form for expansion in that it expands equally in all directions at once. No other form has this type of quality. If you watch children build a snowball by adding snow to it from all sides, or by rolling it, it takes the shape of a sphere. This is the best shape for it to expand and grow as quickly as possible with minimum effort. For this same reason all planets and stars are spherical in shape.

6. The expansion of the mind is also 'spherical' in its abstract shape. So too is the abstract shape of all nations and tribes, as well as friendships and every form of human relationship, including divine unity, because all of them have expansion as their primary purpose. So it can be said that God designed the tribes of the Black nation in the form of perfect spheres so that they can interact and expand in the most efficient way possible. God is the greatest mathematician. Not in the sense of one who studies mathematics, but one who is the source of all mathematical ideas. What God creates is perfect in every way, including mathematically, and becomes the source of all mathematical ideas and principles.

7. The tribes of the Black nation are thus spherical in their social abstract shape. Now, there's a limit to the number of social 'spheres' that allows optimum efficiency of interaction, and that limit is 12. It can be demonstrated mathematically in the following way:

8. Take small spherical objects like ping-pong balls for example, and put them together such that you have a number of them on the outside surrounding one in the center. Make sure there is no gap for another ball to fit, and see how many balls you can have surrounding the central one, all touching it.
That number is 12. No more and no less.

9. This is a mathematical law of maximum efficient interaction. It's the perfect abstract ideal for the formation of society, whose purpose is to advance mind and heart unity, which is identical to mind and heart expansion. The perfect form for manifesting this purpose is a sphere because of its natural quality as the most perfect form for expansion. There is a natural maximum number of social 'spheres' or tribes that can surround the central unity of God. The tribes are all equal to one another and to God. None is closer to or farther removed from God than any other, and they are all in touch with his/her divine unity. That natural maximum number is 12, as can be seen in the physical model described above. That's the reason the number of tribes of the Black nation is 12...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by moski5(m): 10:49pm On Feb 28, 2015
gatiano:
Table of Contents
[b]Level 1
1 Summary
The creation of our earth and the universe; the b8m Original People; 1b8m(1 billion and 8 million)
the society of the Black Nation; the cycle of self-forgetfulness

2 Introduction to Level 1
3 Introduction to Physics/Astronomy
4 The Solar System and the Atom
5 The Universe
6 The Separation Distance of Stars and Atoms
7 The Size of the Earth, the Size of the Universe
8 The Creation of the Universe
9 The Society of the Black Nation
10 The Mystery of Twin Flames
11 The Lifespan of Ancient Black people
12 Introduction to Chemistry
13 The First and Second Laws of Magnetic Attraction
The creation of new stars; the seven forms of matter
14 The Expansion of Creator's Mind
The 'contraction' of the universe; the source of natural laws
15 Biology/Genetics
16 The Causes of Illness
17 The 10-Stage Initiation Process
18 The Final Graduation
The perfection of character; the creation of prototypes
19 Test Questions and Answers
20 The Holy Trinity
The Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit
The Mother, the Daughter, and the Cosmic Life

21 The True Teachings of Jesus
The seven lessons
22 Introduction to Mathematics
23 Seven (7), the Number of Completion
24 Twelve (12), the Number of Tribes
25 The Seven Fundamental Numbers
The most exalted number
26 Cosmology
27 The Creation of Time
28 The Seven Tiers of Suns
Dark holes
29 The First Appearance of Light
The settling of new earths
30 Reincarnation
Spiritual and biological ancestry
31 Ascension
The ancient and modern forms of ascension; the new heavens of Yahweh
32 Questions
33 The True Israelites, the Chosen People of Yahweh
34 The True and Full Name of Yahweh

35 The Rapture
36 The Ego "...Unless They Are Born Again"
37 More Questions[/b]

send to me in word or pdt format
hildash2@gmail.com
thanks
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Horus(m): 11:19pm On Mar 01, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2JBJiNLtY0

[size=15pt]Blackroots Science (Part one)[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by moski5(m): 9:12am On Mar 03, 2015
moski5:

send to me in word or pdf format
hildash2@gmail.com
thanks

thanks bro got the mail
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 5:59pm On Mar 04, 2015
I am sorry, i would not be able to post the rest of the content probably due to space. However, i will provide all the sites or links where we can complete the studies. I can also send into your email addresses the book in pdf formats. Besides of the content at was posted at the beginning, there is also a level 2 (where and how we can better ourselves physically, mentally and spiritually), helping u with very good and retentive memories, helping to reduce weight, replenish the glow of our skin and our hair and most importantly helping us to connect with our spiritual self or raising our unconscious self from within.

As we will read down the book on this 1st level, we will understand where this chronic sickness of tribalism came from, how it came and how it was developed to foil hatred within and between kindred. We are all brothers and sisters of one another. let us all love others like ourselves, but start that love from and between the black people first. This is not racism!

http://muurroots-science..com/p/table-of-contents.html
with the above link, few words are changed; like Ethiopia for Africa, and Muur for Black people.

http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages1.html
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages2.html
http://www.angelfire.com/planet/blackrootswisdom/BookPages3.html#BookPages3
Incomplete in the above links.

can be downloaded from -http://blackhomeschoolacademy.com/books/

or straight pdf download- https://blackhomeschoolacademy.files./2013/01/blackrootsiences-2.pdf

Do endeavor to read Elijah Muhammad's "How to eat to live". like i said, it will reduce your weight to its natural, repair the skin and replenish hair. The cost...... is simply discipline, read the book(its free) and believe me when i say you would save more money because it won't cost you 1 naira or dollar. It is good for our aged parent and sharpens our childrens' minds.

THE BLACKMAN AND THE BLACKWOMAN AND THE BLACKCHILD MUST ARISE, WAKE UP, OR DIE.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 11:41am On Mar 07, 2015
Black people do not believe anything proved by their fellow Black brothers or sisters, It must be from their slave masters or colony masters,straight from the horse's mouth. but ofcourse and as usual, they are not sure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xCEM5dq5Co&index=44&list=WL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 2:47pm On Mar 08, 2015
This is not the real deal, but a glimpse of what you are capable of being just a Blackman(star people)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7sc9XBRYNXI

can a 80 year old man be crazy, i doubt it! He knows exactly what he is saying as i do know too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NyUW3gdrOfo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qm03UEGVDjw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aR16_y0cbJI

Before anybody knew of anything called UFO, or before it entered anybody's mind, Elijah Muhammad had already been describing the planes and their functions as far back as 1934, 1935.
Until when it appeared in los-angeles live for the first time which the white people called battle of los angeles.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Los_Angeles

Maybe ronald reagan was mad, He was heavily obssessed with this UFO thing, it scared the crap out of him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ag44dRO8LEA

To white or non-black people or an ignorant black person, it is UFO or alien from somewhere, but To the Black people who are awakened, They know what those planes and vessels are and their functions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:14am On Mar 12, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OY_TiFQ27Z0&list=WL&index=47

It baffles them, It does not to us, because we know who those bones belonged to.

They say neanderthal, wrong! neanderthals are just less than 6000 years old, the caucasian degenerate. it immidiately started appearing in them after most of their farms were taking from them in the southern part of Africa, and also in some parts of eastern europe.

It took us 44,000 years to fall to what we are now and we will get back within just 100 years or maximum 200 years. They fell to the level of apes under just 2000 years.

Those are no nephilims. They are the real full form 12 stranded DNA, MEN; Our real self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 12:18pm On Mar 14, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93PmPoDfj0U&index=40&list=WL

The tombs, found earlier this month in the Sheikh Abd el-Qurna ('Tombs of the Nobles') archaeological site, are believed to date back to the 18th Dynasty of the Egyptian New Kingdom (1543-1292 B.C.), according to a written statement from The American Research Center in Egypt. Both were covered in hieroglyphics and colorful murals on plaster depicting the tomb's owners, who are believed to be father and son.

Both tombs contain debris and evidence of ancient looting and vandalism, according to the statement. The tombs share a courtyard with the Tomb of Djehuty, which was commissioned by a royal cupbearer for the pharaohs Hatshepsut and Tuthmosis III, Discovery reported.
A god's doorkeeper and his wife. The first tomb, discovered on Mar. 2, belongs to an Amenhotep (doorkeeper to the Egyptian god Amun) surnamed Rabiu, and his wife, Satamen.

WHO COULD BEAR THE NAME "RABIU"? SATAMEN IS ON THE SAME LEVEL WITH SALOMEN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix6IwAkLKc4&index=40&list=WL

In a section of this video is how the modern scientists describe the ancient woman that all humanity evolved from, they called her lucy.
And they also describe the ancients builders of this planet as "the shining ones". I just wonder who shines if not the black skinned people.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 20, 2015
gatiano:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix6IwAkLKc4&index=40&list=WL

In a section of this video is how the modern scientists describe the ancient woman that all humanity evolved from, they called her lucy.
And they also describe the ancients builders of this planet as "the shining ones". I just wonder who shines if not the black skinned people.
i watched the video and while talking about 'lucy', they showed an ape, that would mean that the video supports evolution which is exactly what black science stands against. O.k, let's assume that it is a problem with the video and audio synchronization, i still haven't seen a black man shining, or an american either. Your best bet for 'the shining ones' would be the greeks who have a sort of golden colored skin. Correct me if i'm wrong

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:11am On Mar 20, 2015
Maybe so, however, i have seen them, they do not shine like the black people, the black and shine. And it could also refer to their crafts, when the sun strikes it, it shines or glows.
cupid1:
i watched the video and while talking about 'lucy', they showed an ape, that would mean that the video supports evolution which is exactly what black science stands against. O.k, let's assume that it is a problem with the video and audio synchronization, i still haven't seen a black man shining, or an american either. Your best bet for 'the shining ones' would be the greeks who have a sort of golden colored skin. Correct me if i'm wrong
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 11:55am On Mar 20, 2015
gatiano:
Maybe so, however, i have seen them, they do not shine like the black people, the black and shine. And it could also refer to their crafts, when the sun strikes it, it shines or glows.
and another thing is, in the book 'black root science ', he describes the origin of life on earth as being from the planet 'Sirius, but does not say anything about the origin of life as a whole i.e who created the people from Sirius, how, and why, I would really like to know his views of that (and yours if you have any)
lastly, does this video you posted really defend the black root ideology (and please do point out the areas where these ideas converge ). hope to hear from you soonest
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 11:57am On Mar 20, 2015
gatiano:
and another thing is, in the book 'black root science ', he describes the origin of life on earth as being from the planet 'Sirius, but does not say anything about the origin of life as a whole i.e who created the people from Sirius, how, and why, I would really like to know his views of that (and yours if you have any)
lastly, does this video you posted really defend the black root ideology (and please do point out the areas where these ideas converge ). hope to hear from you soonest
p.s: u didn't answer to the first question in my last post
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 1:06pm On Mar 20, 2015
The video does not back blackroots science, but it talked about the secret human history of this earth. The author made accounts of the eurocentric description of the human history among which is Humanbeing are from a single person from central africa 200,000 years ago, which they gave the name "lucy" and represented by an ape. "it goes to show the egoistic nature of the europeans".

Sirius is another star system, just like this star system we live in with a sun and eight planets. At a particular time, sirius too was been seeded by black people from another star system.
We came from the last universe, which became the first earth through the process called cosmic unity, The first earth is situated in the center of the universe from where everything in the universe is created.
The origin of life itself is known to the 1B8M original creators and ofcourse the 24 Elders since they are the custodian of the cosmic unity, They did not break away from the cosmic unity like the rest of us, we choose to break away from it (not a sin).

About the shining ones, The author of the video used it to describe Enki and Enlil who are sons of Anu. According to Malachi York (A Blackman),
Enki was sent to excavate and mine gold from any planet, He found them more in abundant on this planet.
The Gold was used as a deflection to prevent coronal mass ejection (CME, sunflares). Anyways, Enki got extremely infatuated with the gold that he began to make his clothes out of them and jewelleries. Thus, he was known as the shining one.

cupid1:
p.s: u didn't answer to the first question in my last post

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Does God Speak To You? How? / RCCG 2012 Prophecies / RCCG Sells A Bag Of Rice At N9k To Their Members In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 240
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.