Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:30 AM

African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. (26583 Views)

Religion & Science - Two Siblings At Odds? / Pope Francis Says Genesis Account Of Creation Is Not True / Art: Science: Religion: Are God, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 12:53pm On Apr 18, 2015
The process had already began, As we speak, there are some Black people who are already moving back. And when we say Israel, It is not limited to that small part alone. That entire region of the middle east was actually North- east Africa until the mid 1850s when the suez canal was made which seem to divide that region from Africa. The word "Africa" is only now used amongst us for communication purposes, Our real name as Black people is Asiatic because the entire earth was called Asia.
As you can see, The Blackman and The Blackwoman owns the entire earth, every inch of it, Africa and the Middle-east is just the Throne, The center of civilization and it is getting replenished.

Akpobaro:
@gatiano, how can we the real hebrews acquire back the lost land of israel from the fake white jews?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
gatiano:
The process had already began, As we speak, there are some Black people who are already moving back. And when we say Israel, It is not limited to that small part alone. That entire region of the middle east was actually North- east Africa until the mid 1850s when the suez canal was made which seem to divide that region from Africa. The word "Africa" is only now used amongst us for communication purposes, Our real name as Black people is Asiatic because the entire earth was called Asia.
As you can see, The Blackman and The Blackwoman owns the entire earth, every inch of it, Africa and the Middle-east is just the Throne, The center of civilization and it is getting replenished.

thank you so much gatiano. You and i have similar wisdom and knowledge. When ever i see the useless pink people lying to the world, that they are the ones that civilised the world. I am always angry towards their lies. If we the black race can trust each other. Come together in unity. We will be the most technologically advance people on earth.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 18, 2015
I was just thinking(as i usually do), then i thought about this thread on nairaland and something struck me.
You said that yeshua ben yusuf(jesus) created the light skinned races, then you also said that moses led the light skinned races out of the caves(at that point, i also reminded you that black root science said a savior is sent every few hundred years when the suffering of blacks becomes too much, but you insisted that it was the whites he led out of the caves), so my question is, who came first again, Jesus or Moses. Going by what black root science said, moses came before jesus...but putting 2 and 2 together from what you've been saying, it looks like jesus came before moses. It seems you're trying to feed us two theories at a time.
P.S: sorry about my last post where i quoted you without making any reply. I typed a whole barrage of questions and opinions, then my phone froze. When it finally sent, it was just the quote part. Then i decided to save my self the trouble of re-typing
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 7:41pm On Apr 18, 2015
We Black people uniting together is not really the problem, that is easy. The enemy is spending a lot to ensure that we don't under any circumstances; The xenophilia in South Africa is an example. The solution is for Black people to know the devils for who they are, Our suffering is because We are denying the truth and We choose to sympathize with them.

In divine unity, Black people will develop slightly to the extent that we would be physically be exploring outside Our solar system within just 10 years with fresh technology and not the reversed technology they depend on.

Akpobaro:
thank you so much gatiano. You and i have similar wisdom and knowledge. When ever i see the useless pink people lying to the world, that they are the ones that civilised the world. I am always angry towards their lies. If we the black race can trust each other. Come together in unity. We will be the most technologically advance people on earth.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 7:48pm On Apr 18, 2015
Obviously Moses came first, 2000 years before Yeshua, Moses raised the pinky from animal level(teaching them the ways of righteousness), and He brought them out of the cave to fulfill the prophesy or else, they (pinky) won't have had any rule. It wasn't Yeshua Ben Yusuf, It was Yakub that grafted the light race people. I'm expecting the questions.

cupid1:
I was just thinking(as i usually do), then i thought about this thread on nairaland and something struck me.
You said that yeshua ben yusuf(jesus) created the light skinned races, then you also said that moses led the light skinned races out of the caves(at that point, i also reminded you that black root science said a savior is sent every few hundred years when the suffering of blacks becomes too much, but you insisted that it was the whites he led out of the caves), so my question is, who came first again, Jesus or Moses. Going by what black root science said, moses came before jesus...but putting 2 and 2 together from what you've been saying, it looks like jesus came before moses. It seems you're trying to feed us two theories at a time.
P.S: sorry about my last post where i quoted you without making any reply. I typed a whole barrage of questions and opinions, then my phone froze. When it finally sent, it was just the quote part. Then i decided to save my self the trouble of re-typing
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 5:18pm On Apr 19, 2015
There was an interview between Master Fard Muhammad (Who taught Elijah Muhammad the knowledge of Self) and Albert Einstein on radio in 1933.

https://www.nairaland.com/2045815/god-person-vs-albert-einstein

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 7:52pm On Apr 19, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UacUR7bPnMM#t=202

one of the many million cartoons or/and movies that was used to mumurise our Childrens' lives. The more our Children look all these europeanized movies without understanding the scientific, symbolic and historical essense or meaning of them, the more Our Children die mentally on a regular basis. We must teach our Children the knowledge of self, We must lit or spark up that flame in Them when They are young and fresh. We will discuss this Flame on a later post.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2015
gatiano:
Obviously Moses came first, 2000 years before Yeshua, Moses raised the pinky from animal level(teaching them the ways of righteousness), and He brought them out of the cave to fulfill the prophesy or else, they (pinky) won't have had any rule. It wasn't Yeshua Ben Yusuf, It was Yakub that grafted the light race people. I'm expecting the questions.

please remind me of who yeshua and yakub are. Which of them is jesus ? Then if it was jesus, then it isn't possible that moses led whites out of the cave cos the whites wouldn't have created then.
P.S: have you read the book of barnabas and what do you think of it ?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:10am On Apr 20, 2015
Yeshua is the aramaic name for Jesus. Yakub was 2000 years before Moses, Yakub was the one who grafted the non-blacks. The account of it is in the bible, Where Jacob was grafting cows and sheep.

[b]Gen 30: 31-43

And he said, What shall I give thee? And Jacob said, Thou shalt not give me any thing: if thou wilt do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep thy flock.

30:32 I will pass through all thy flock to day, removing from thence all the speckled and spotted cattle, and all the brown cattle among the sheep, and the spotted and speckled among the goats: and of such shall be my hire.

30:33 So shall my righteousness answer for me in time to come, when it shall come for my hire before thy face: every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats, and brown among the sheep, that shall be counted stolen with me.

30:34 And Laban said, Behold, I would it might be according to thy word.

30:35 And he removed that day the he goats that were ring-streaked and spotted, and all the she goats that were speckled and spotted, and every one that had some white in it, and all the brown among the sheep, and gave them into the hand of his sons.

30:36 And he set three days' journey betwixt himself and Jacob: and Jacob fed the rest of Laban's flocks.

30:37 And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chestnut tree; and pilled white streaks in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods.

30:38 And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink.

30:39 And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ring-streaked, speckled, and spotted.

30:40 And Jacob did separate the lambs, and set the faces of the flocks toward the ring-streaked, and all the brown in the flock of Laban; and he put his own flocks by themselves, and put them not unto Laban's cattle.

30:41 And it came to pass, whensoever the stronger cattle did conceive, that Jacob laid the rods before the eyes of the cattle in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods.

30:42 But when the cattle were feeble, he put them not in: so the feebler were Laban's, and the stronger Jacob's.

30:43 And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses.[/b]

All these cows, sheep and goats only meant people. The Bible is heavily corrupted, if not, there won't have been a need for The Quran.
If You doubt that those are animals, then of what use are animals in history? All the animals in the Bible signifies something entirely different.

I haven't read the books of Barnabas, Atleast i can't remember, but i will check it out.

cupid1:
please remind me of who yeshua and yakub are. Which of them is jesus ? Then if it was jesus, then it isn't possible that moses led whites out of the cave cos the whites wouldn't have created then.
P.S: have you read the book of barnabas and what do you think of it ?

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2015
gatiano:
Yeshua is the aramaic name for Jesus. Yakub was 2000 years before Moses, Yakub was the one who grafted the non-blacks. The account of it is in the bible, Where Jacob was grafting cows and sheep.

[b]Gen 30: 31-43

And he said, What shall I give thee? And Jacob said, Thou shalt not give me any thing: if thou wilt do this thing for me, I will again feed and keep thy flock.

30:32 I will pass through all thy flock to day, removing from thence all the speckled and spotted cattle, and all the brown cattle among the sheep, and the spotted and speckled among the goats: and of such shall be my hire.

30:33 So shall my righteousness answer for me in time to come, when it shall come for my hire before thy face: every one that is not speckled and spotted among the goats, and brown among the sheep, that shall be counted stolen with me.

30:34 And Laban said, Behold, I would it might be according to thy word.

30:35 And he removed that day the he goats that were ring-streaked and spotted, and all the she goats that were speckled and spotted, and every one that had some white in it, and all the brown among the sheep, and gave them into the hand of his sons.

30:36 And he set three days' journey betwixt himself and Jacob: and Jacob fed the rest of Laban's flocks.

30:37 And Jacob took him rods of green poplar, and of the hazel and chestnut tree; and pilled white streaks in them, and made the white appear which was in the rods.

30:38 And he set the rods which he had pilled before the flocks in the gutters in the watering troughs when the flocks came to drink, that they should conceive when they came to drink.

30:39 And the flocks conceived before the rods, and brought forth cattle ring-streaked, speckled, and spotted.

30:40 And Jacob did separate the lambs, and set the faces of the flocks toward the ring-streaked, and all the brown in the flock of Laban; and he put his own flocks by themselves, and put them not unto Laban's cattle.

30:41 And it came to pass, whensoever the stronger cattle did conceive, that Jacob laid the rods before the eyes of the cattle in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods.

30:42 But when the cattle were feeble, he put them not in: so the feebler were Laban's, and the stronger Jacob's.

30:43 And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses.[/b]

All these cows, sheep and goats only meant people. The Bible is heavily corrupted, if not, there won't have been a need for The Quran.
If You doubt that those are animals, then of what use are animals in history? All the animals in the Bible signifies something entirely different.

I haven't read the books of Barnabas, Atleast i can't remember, but i will check it out.

so you mean to tell me that balam's talking donkey wasn't really a donkey ? I find it hard to believe.....and don't refer any ardent christian to read any of elijah muhammad's books again, he refers to the bible as 'your poison book'. I don't think any ardent christian would take that lightly
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2015
Hello Brother,

Balaam,s donkey speaking was not a donkey, it was figurative.
An ass is a donkey, we all know that when a donkey refuses to move or has made up its mind not to do, nothing can help it, they won't just move regardless of the beating, You can beat it from now till the next 10 years, Those animal called donkey will not move, Thus they used them for proverbs as "You can drag a donkey to the river, You can never force it to drink water, never".
No amount of beating would have made the donkey continue that journey.
This donkey, refers to the Black people in now. The colonial master and the slave master won't let us be or let us do for ourselves. The other part of the story is a mix up.

Let us compare that story of the donkey with the donkey Jesus asked His disciple to bring with its colt. are those really donkey and a colt too?

Matthew 21: 1-3

21:1 And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples,

21:2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.

21:3 And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.

As you can see, Jesus is not a mafia that would just order a donkey and a colt that wasn't His. Of what use is a donkey and a colt to The Lord?

This also refer to the Black people tied down in mental slavery and colo mentality and also christianity.

Ardent Christians are very close minded set of people, so are the arabdized Muslims too. The same sleeping pill or curse that was giving to snowwhite is the same given to them. If they see GOD as a Blackman, they would still refuse Him. They in reality love white people as their master. What was the instrument for doing this?
The Bible and the hadith.

Christianity is just 2000 years old, How old is the Black people? Trillion and trillions of years old, What then did we do all those time? Christianity is an invention of the white people to enslave other races who falls in its trap.

The bible was disfigured by william shakespear , few other writers under the supervision of king james, a lot of revision has been done afterwards, that is why you don't find the book of Barnabas in the bible because it exposes the devils.
the bible is a poison to those who do not understand it, but a weapon for those who know the correct translations and their meanings. When you read enough of Elijah Muhammad's teachings, You would love to read the bible and the Quran more with a better understanding. That is why they are taking the bible out of the classes and public places now, The Black people now know its meaning (A few). The devil has been exposed!

cupid1:
so you mean to tell me that balam's talking donkey wasn't really a donkey ? I find it hard to believe.....and don't refer any ardent christian to read any of elijah muhammad's books again, he refers to the bible as 'your poison book'. I don't think any ardent christian would take that lightly

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2015
gatiano:
Hello Brother,

Balaam,s donkey speaking was not a donkey, it was figurative.
An ass is a donkey, we all know that when a donkey refuses to move or has made up its mind not to do, nothing can help it, they won't just move regardless of the beating, You can beat it from now till the next 10 years, Those animal called donkey will not move, Thus they used them for proverbs as "You can drag a donkey to the river, You can never force it to drink water, never".
No amount of beating would have made the donkey continue that journey.
This donkey, refers to the Black people in now. The colonial master and the slave master won't let us be or let us do for ourselves. The other part of the story is a mix up.

Let us compare that story of the donkey with the donkey Jesus asked His disciple to bring with its colt. are those really donkey and a colt too?

Matthew 21: 1-3

21:1 And when they drew nigh unto Jerusalem, and were come to Bethphage, unto the mount of Olives, then sent Jesus two disciples,

21:2 Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me.

21:3 And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.

As you can see, Jesus is not a mafia that would just order a donkey and a colt that wasn't His. Of what use is a donkey and a colt to The Lord?

This also refer to the Black people tied down in mental slavery and colo mentality and also christianity.

Ardent Christians are very close minded set of people, so are the arabdized Muslims too. The same sleeping pill or curse that was giving to snowwhite is the same given to them. If they see GOD as a Blackman, they would still refuse Him. They in reality love white people as their master. What was the instrument for doing this?
The Bible and the hadith.

Christianity is just 2000 years old, How old is the Black people? Trillion and trillions of years old, What then did we do all those time? Christianity is an invention of the white people to enslave other races who falls in its trap.

The bible was disfigured by william shakespear , few other writers under the supervision of king james, a lot of revision has been done afterwards, that is why you don't find the book of Barnabas in the bible because it exposes the devils.
the bible is a poison to those who do not understand it, but a weapon for those who know the correct translations and their meanings. When you read enough of Elijah Muhammad's teachings, You would love to read the bible and the Quran more with a better understanding. That is why they are taking the bible out of the classes and public places now, The Black people now know its meaning (A few). The devil has been exposed!

thats the funny thing about the bible and people who try to interperet it, They always have their own interperetations. So why did the donkey talk. I was asking about the significance of it's speech, not it's unwillingness to walk. And wasn't it an angel that blocked the donkey ? So that would mean that an angel 'from God' was blocking the progress of the blacks. I might believe some other explanations of bible events but certainly not that donkey crap

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by AAinEqGuinea: 9:51pm On Apr 23, 2015
gatiano:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UacUR7bPnMM#t=202

one of the many million cartoons or/and movies that was used to mumurise our Childrens' lives. The more our Children look all these europeanized movies without understanding the scientific, symbolic and historical essense or meaning of them, the more Our Children die mentally on a regular basis. We must teach our Children the knowledge of self, We must lit or spark up that flame in Them when They are young and fresh. We will discuss this Flame on a later post.

I laugh hard at whites crap. That's one thing I know white ppl started, and its still in them. Yea including the "non racist" because they'll never come together to stop racism when they benefit from it.

Here's a Japanese method of preserving their culture, while ridiculing African, African Americans, and white Americans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8NqzSUZbbE

Laughed at this one as well, I'd admit. I never thought highly of any race except our own. I love the level of hatred they have and with blacks who hate themselves, it shows me how influential and powerful we really are. Their toons, or ridiculing satire, will never unhinge the pride I have for us; so all you can do is laugh.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:21am On Apr 24, 2015
I have seen a few too, from every non-black people. At the end of the day, they will go dress up swag and become rappers; To the extent that An Armenian dude wants to do crips and bloods by any means. Well these are just one of the instances where they openly abuse or degrade Black people.
It is much worse when they do it codedly, like in the lord of the rings etc, stealing Black cultures and painting it white.

AAinEqGuinea:

I laugh hard at whites crap. That's one thing I know white ppl started, and its still in them. Yea including the "non racist" because they'll never come together to stop racism when they benefit from it.

Here's a Japanese method of preserving their culture, while ridiculing African, African Americans, and white Americans

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8NqzSUZbbE

Laughed at this one as well, I'd admit. I never thought highly of any race except our own. I love the level of hatred they have and with blacks who hate themselves, it shows me how influential and powerful we really are. Their toons, or ridiculing satire, will never unhinge the pride I have for us; so all you can do is laugh.

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:25am On Apr 24, 2015
There are instances where Yahweh protected them, If not Black people would have killed them thousands of years back. It is all for a good and intelligent reason. The bible is filled with coded stuff, even after been heavily corrupted. Example is the fake jews were never at all in Egypt, Moses never got them out of Egypt, and that story is actually a prophecy which is about to occur or is occuring as We speak.

cupid1:
thats the funny thing about the bible and people who try to interperet it, They always have their own interperetations. So why did the donkey talk. I was asking about the significance of it's speech, not it's unwillingness to walk. And wasn't it an angel that blocked the donkey ? So that would mean that an angel 'from God' was blocking the progress of the blacks. I might believe some other explanations of bible events but certainly not that donkey crap
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:31am On Apr 24, 2015
Anybody seen the movie "jupiter ascending"? It is pure African roots sciences in white skin. These people envy Us so badly. I just saw a part of the movie, and i was laughing so hard and shocked at the same time.

So was the movie called interstellar, all based on Professor Okibo's Theory. Okibo is from Kogi state.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 24, 2015
gatiano:
Anybody seen the movie "jupiter ascending"? It is pure African roots sciences in white skin. These people envy Us so badly. I just saw a part of the movie, and i was laughing so hard and shocked at the same time.

So was the movie called interstellar, all based on Professor Okibo's Theory. Okibo is from Kogi state.
what can you say about Mugagbe, Ghadaffi, and nelson mandela?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:29am On Apr 25, 2015
Hello Bro
In order to answer Your question, I must first explain what dictator or tyrant means. According to popular beliefs or/and definition, It is a person who exert all the power and authority of a country or whole entity to himselfr or herself alone. But we all fail to examine what pushes a leader towards dictatorship or tyrant.
I must first tell make it known that the united states, united kingdom, france, italy, holland, germany etc are not dictatorship because as a whole, they are dictators already, they are the oppressors. Their countries as a whole is dictatorship respectfully, Think about it Sir.

This insects(western countries), will take smaller countries' resources for half the price, and sometimes take with impunity, some Francophone african countries still pay taxes to france. What is to say Anglophones countries around the world are not paying england? 20 billion missing, well, if it was stolen by our hungry politicians, some europeans help them keep it somewhere with a considerable high comissions.

When this oppressors take half of a country's wealth and gains away, which increases every year, what do you expect the leader of the helpless countries such as Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Sudan, Somalia, etc what can we expect these Leaders of such helpless countries to do to feed a growing population with draining or less resources to do? They would fight to manage whatever is left, Their mistakes being not educating Their Citizens of the situation.

These Mugabe did, He let His People know what is really going on, as such His country people love Him for it and They are willing to sacrifice for a free and good future. Not just one generation good living.

Mandela after 30 years in prison, came out to see that His country people (Blacks) were already turned into animals, The theives, oppressor ensured that. They were very difficult to control or steer in the right way. 30 years was what it took for the devils to turn South Africans into sub-human, When Mandela came in as president, There was no money for Him to implement anything after He had promised His people a lot. He sorted for help from the other African Leaders, only to find out that We don't even control our own wallets or pulse. He literally had to beg the devils for money obviously under conditions.

Gaddafi tends towards the Black people, He is the only one out of all the non-blacks that apologized for arab maltreatment and slavery of the Black people. For that reason all non-blacks hated him, He was African not arab, He fought for the unity of Africa, He saw the potentials within the continent of Africa. With a little He turned His country of desert into virtually tropics. He did well for His people and tended well to the Black people within His country. May be because He was raised by A Black Bouduin, And some rumor has it that, He might actually have been His dad.
When He was murdered, What happened to the Black people of Libya? were They not murdered large scale? nobody called that genocide, till today, Libya is one of the most dangerous for Black people.

These Leaders and others obviously have their weak points, nobody is perfect. If Gen Buhari is to do the same to make Nigeria good and free, Are We ready to make the sacrifice?
Tanzania has made it indiginous language as the official language, European language is been throwns to the pit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYGLFVlT7hA&index=39&list=WL

Akpobaro:
what can you say about Mugagbe, Ghadaffi, and nelson mandela?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 10:53am On Apr 25, 2015
gatiano:
Hello Bro
In order to answer Your question, I must first explain what dictator or tyrant means. According to popular beliefs or/and definition, It is a person who exert all the power and authority of a country or whole entity to himselfr or herself alone. But we all fail to examine what pushes a leader towards dictatorship or tyrant.
I must first tell make it known that the united states, united kingdom, france, italy, holland, germany etc are not dictatorship because as a whole, they are dictators already, they are the oppressors. Their countries as a whole is dictatorship respectfully, Think about it Sir.

This insects(western countries), will take smaller countries' resources for half the price, and sometimes take with impunity, some Francophone african countries still pay taxes to france. What is to say Anglophones countries around the world are not paying england? 20 billion missing, well, if it was stolen by our hungry politicians, some europeans help them keep it somewhere with a considerable high comissions.

When this oppressors take half of a country's wealth and gains away, which increases every year, what do you expect the leader of the helpless countries such as Nigeria, Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Sudan, Somalia, etc what can we expect these Leaders of such helpless countries to do to feed a growing population with draining or less resources to do? They would fight to manage whatever is left, Their mistakes being not educating Their Citizens of the situation.

These Mugabe did, He let His People know what is really going on, as such His country people love Him for it and They are willing to sacrifice for a free and good future. Not just one generation good living.

Mandela after 30 years in prison, came out to see that His country people (Blacks) were already turned into animals, The theives, oppressor ensured that. They were very difficult to control or steer in the right way. 30 years was what it took for the devils to turn South Africans into sub-human, When Mandela came in as president, There was no money for Him to implement anything after He had promised His people a lot. He sorted for help from the other African Leaders, only to find out that We don't even control our own wallets or pulse. He literally had to beg the devils for money obviously under conditions.

Gaddafi tends towards the Black people, He is the only one out of all the non-blacks that apologized for arab maltreatment and slavery of the Black people. For that reason all non-blacks hated him, He was African not arab, He fought for the unity of Africa, He saw the potentials within the continent of Africa. With a little He turned His country of desert into virtually tropics. He did well for His people and tended well to the Black people within His country. May be because He was raised by A Black Bouduin, And some rumor has it that, He might actually have been His dad.
When He was murdered, What happened to the Black people of Libya? were They not murdered large scale? nobody called that genocide, till today, Libya is one of the most dangerous for Black people.

These Leaders and others obviously have their weak points, nobody is perfect. If Gen Buhari is to do the same to make Nigeria good and free, Are We ready to make the sacrifice?
Tanzania has made it indiginous language as the official language, European language is been throwns to the pit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eYGLFVlT7hA&index=39&list=WL
thank you for your information . Those useless albino people always prove to be smart. But they are very foolish. According to the Holy Torah. Their skin is caused. And those francophone countries should boycott france. Africa suppose to be the most advanced in the world. The only bad thing affecting us, is corruption and tribalism. Did you know that europe was originally owned by africans?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:59am On Apr 25, 2015
The entire world is owned by Black people. The original truth is the entire universe is owned by Black people. I always use "Blacks" or "Africans" for communicational purposes. We are either called Moors or Asiatic People. The entire world was called Asia. south asia, north asia, asia minor, jungle of asia etc.

Akpobaro:
thank you for your information . Those useless albino people always prove to be smart. But they are very foolish. According to the Holy Torah. Their skin is caused. And those francophone countries should boycott france. Africa suppose to be the most advanced in the world. The only bad thing affecting us, is corruption and tribalism. Did you know that europe was originally owned by africans?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 25, 2015
gatiano:
The entire world is owned by Black people. The original truth is the entire universe is owned by Black people. I always use "Blacks" or "Africans" for communicational purposes. We are either called Moors or Asiatic People. The entire world was called Asia. south asia, north asia, asia minor, jungle of asia etc.
ok. But do you think the chinese and russians are better than those useless western people? Because the chinese only does bussiness with africa.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 11:21am On Apr 25, 2015
Someone asked Elijah Muhammad the same question, He asked "but there are good white people" He answered "Yes, indeed there are, who everyday try to be best the possible way that they can, But what is the difference between an old snake and a young snake"? They are both poisonous.
The reason why the russians or the chinese seems to be nice towards Black people is as the saying goes "my enemy's enemy is my friend", They are just fighting to be in the forefront then the oppression will begin in a new direction.

The russians however, seem to be able to give the respect to whom respect is due atleast in the old times. check Ibrahim Hannibal, He was a Blackman General, so was His son and His grandson was or is one of the greatest poet in the world. If it were the americans or britons or the french, They would have hidden that identity from us.
Yet a cobra and a rattlesnake are still both dangarous, one is just swifter than the other.

Akpobaro:
ok. But do you think the chinese and russians are better than those useless western people? Because the chinese only does bussiness with africa.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 11:55am On Apr 25, 2015
gatiano:
Someone asked Elijah Muhammad the same question, He asked "but there are good white people" He answered "Yes, indeed there are, who everyday try to be best the possible way that they can, But what is the difference between an old snake and a young snake"? They are both poisonous.
The reason why the russians or the chinese seems to be nice towards Black people is as the saying goes "my enemy's enemy is my friend", They are just fighting to be in the forefront then the oppression will begin in a new direction.

The russians however, seem to be able to give the respect to whom respect is due atleast in the old times. check Ibrahim Hannibal, He was a Blackman General, so was His son and His grandson was or is one of the greatest poet in the world. If it were the americans or britons or the french, They would have hidden that identity from us.
Yet a cobra and a rattlesnake are still both dangarous, one is just swifter than the other.

ok. Good. But do you think that we africans can use inter racial marriages to wipe them out of the world. Since our dna is dorminat. While theirs is recessive.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by coolzeal(m): 12:28pm On Apr 25, 2015
I have huge enthusiasm for stuffs like this. Gotta save this page.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 3:10pm On Apr 25, 2015
The only reason why they hate, fear and trying to reduce our population all the time. Example is the united states and the england, When Blacks move enmass to a particular area, the whites move out and call the place ghetto or hood depriving it of funds required to developing the hood and they fill it up with drugs, prostitution and weapons.
The eastern europeans like poland, russia, ukraine feels very threatened when they see Black boys in large numbers, since Black people are new to these places, the white girls are heavily attracted to the Black boys mainly because wealth status is not too wide and Black people are emotional people, women love emotional people whose enegy level is so radiant and pure. Their boys go rampage not because of the interaction alone, but the fact that the next generation would be Black and their population is dwindling astronomically (all white).
It is so with the Indians, chinese, arabs too. Dorminant gene kills them off.

Black woman to a whiteman is still ok to them, white boys with intelligence secretly love Our Black girls. The sperms is from the brain. the sperm is the seed, the woman is like the earth. The fruit will depend on the seed, since the seed is from a previous fruit.
However with good morals, such Blackchild from a whitefather can be steered towards the agreeable direction.

It is crucial that We as Men love Our wives, A child who understands and see that He/She is a product of such love has everything. That should begin with us.

Akpobaro:
ok. Good. But do you think that we africans can use inter racial marriages to wipe them out of the world. Since our dna is dorminat. While theirs is recessive.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 25, 2015
gatiano:
The only reason why they hate, fear and trying to reduce our population all the time. Example is the united states and the england, When Blacks move enmass to a particular area, the whites move out and call the place ghetto or hood depriving it of funds required to developing the hood and they fill it up with drugs, prostitution and weapons.
The eastern europeans like poland, russia, ukraine feels very threatened when they see Black boys in large numbers, since Black people are new to these places, the white girls are heavily attracted to the Black boys mainly because wealth status is not too wide and Black people are emotional people, women love emotional people whose enegy level is so radiant and pure. Their boys go rampage not because of the interaction alone, but the fact that the next generation would be Black and their population is dwindling astronomically (all white).
It is so with the Indians, chinese, arabs too. Dorminant gene kills them off.

Black woman to a whiteman is still ok to them, white boys with intelligence secretly love Our Black girls. The sperms is from the brain. the sperm is the seed, the woman is like the earth. The fruit will depend on the seed, since the seed is from a previous fruit.
However with good morals, such Blackchild from a whitefather can be steered towards the agreeable direction.

It is crucial that We as Men love Our wives, A child who understands and see that He/She is a product of such love has everything. That should begin with us.

ok, yes, you are correct. I heard that some irish people are black descendants with white skin. Because their ancestors were black people that gradually intermarried with white women. What do you think about the irish people?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 7:34pm On Apr 25, 2015
All white people are descendant of Black people, All of them from A to Z. However, it can't be said that they are relations because after 7 generations of continuous interbreeding within themselves, They loose the Black dorminant germs. It takes seven generations to go from Blacks to becoming non-Black, and only one generation for whites to become black with just one Black parents.
Thus, We Black people have the best secret service the world has ever seen and nothing can beat it. We can make a Black person rule denmark, all danish would be seeing is a white person. We have such people everywhere with pale skin, straight hair but actually black because one of his parent or grandparent is Black. We have few along history. The creator or nasa was a blackman in pale skin, the man who designed the american flag was a blackman, the one who saw almost through europe development was also a black in pale skin, all Muslims.

That is not to say all irish are black. they were just resented by other paleskin people, the slavics too are so resented too. american-russian enmity.

The earliest irish people were actually black people, the Twa people of Africa (i heard), they were driven off their land and some were murdered. That is the st-patrick celebration.

Akpobaro:
ok, yes, you are correct. I heard that some irish people are black descendants with white skin. Because their ancestors were black people that gradually intermarried with white women. What do you think about the irish people?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2015

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 1:48am On Aug 04, 2015
gatiano:
http://wakeupthejudges.com/
gatiano, there is a half caste guy, his father is a black and mother is caucasian. He lived most of his life in europe. But he does not like his fellow black people. Why is he acting that way?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 4:11pm On Aug 04, 2015
First of all, Full Black people hate themselves, why should half-Black want to love people who hate themselves? the whites hate themselves twice as much, but they cover it with white-supremacy.

I have met few half-castes in europe (Children of Black/White Parents), They don't hate Black people, They are just angry at BLACKMEN, not Blackwomen. This anger can be so extreme that it can be mistaken for hate; And they are right to be angry. Because in most cases, We the Black men just shoot sperms into a white woman and then run off, Few Black fathers are in prison, doing time for various crimes, For most in the czech, poland, bulgaria all down to russia are children of the Black African who entered such countries in order to cross to the west. All the half-castes have known us (Blackman, African) or think most of us are in that category.
They also suffer racism too, and more than the average Black person, why? the whites know that the half-castes know their filths(white) better than the average black person would ever wake up to.

Secondly- There is a wide margin or big difference between a half-caste from a Black father/White mother and a half-caste from a Black Mother/White/[b]w[/b]hite father.

Akpobaro:
gatiano, there is a half caste guy, his father is a black and mother is caucasian. He lived most of his life in europe. But he does not like his fellow black people. Why is he acting that way?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 05, 2015
gatiano:
First of all, Full Black people hate themselves, why should half-Black want to love people who hate themselves? the whites hate themselves twice as much, but they cover it with white-supremacy.

I have met few half-castes in europe (Children of Black/White Parents), They don't hate Black people, They are just angry at BLACKMEN, not Blackwomen. This anger can be so extreme that it can be mistaken for hate; And they are right to be angry. Because in most cases, We the Black men just shoot sperms into a white woman and then run off, Few Black fathers are in prison, doing time for various crimes, For most in the czech, poland, bulgaria all down to russia are children of the Black African who entered such countries in order to cross to the west. All the half-castes have known us (Blackman, African) or think most of us are in that category.
They also suffer racism too, and more than the average Black person, why? the whites know that the half-castes know their filths(white) better than the average black person would ever wake up to.

Secondly- There is a wide margin or big difference between a half-caste from a Black father/White mother and a half-caste from a Black Mother/White/[b]w[/b]hite father.

ok thank you. Please explain the differences?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by shotster50(m): 4:04pm On Aug 05, 2015
gatiano:
We can open another tread to discuss the lies of the lord of the rings. It is a pure blackman's history turned upside down. how are the black people depicted in that movies? as the orcs!
This is no fiction. however nobody is forced to trust or have faith in it, the purpose is to open our minds.

Hahahahahahaha are you serious Orcs black man history? Wow the nutters on Nairaland are getting denser by the day

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

is The Wearing Of Necklaces And Ear Rings Scriptural In The Bible? / Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays / Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 152
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.