Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

Imagine Abubakar Shekau Was Kidnapped.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine Abubakar Shekau Was Kidnapped.... (644 Views)

I Can Confirm That Original Shekau Was Killed, 2nd Shekau Killed- General Irabor / Evidence That The First Rescue Chibok Girl Was Kidnapped By BH / Civilian-JTF Claims Shekau Was Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine Abubakar Shekau Was Kidnapped.... by sirlaw2(m): 8:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Abubakar Shekau is Boko haram leader.
Imagine he has been kidnapped, and d
kidnappers have demanded a ransom of
10 billion dollars for his release or else he will be burnt alive.
Please let us all donate generously for this young and promising hero of Nigeria.
As for me, I’ve donated 5000 liters of fuel to burn him.
What are you going to donate??
Re: Imagine Abubakar Shekau Was Kidnapped.... by 42n8dzydoo(m): 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
sirlaw2:
Please let us all donate generously for this young and promising hero of Nigeria.
I'll donate myself some goodness of stopping the IMAGINATION
Re: Imagine Abubakar Shekau Was Kidnapped.... by chijoy7(f): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
sirlaw2:
I will donate lighter and matches
Re: Imagine Abubakar Shekau Was Kidnapped.... by Stefan01(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
chijoy7:
I will donate lighter and matches

(1) (Reply)

We Must Stop Buhari Before He Sends Us To Jail – Ex-senator, Zwingina / Exposed!!: Fani-kayode Reveals The Evil And Monster In Apc Part 1(video) / HILARIOUS! Have You Read Apc’s Funny Letter To Patience Jonathan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.