Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,808,998 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be (54767 Views)

Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / Mummies In The House Please HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
What do you do when your two besties are pregnant just as you are... And you all want to have a big baby shower? Simple - get together, have one big shower and dazzle Nigerians with the triple dose of cuteness!

Abuja was turned up yesterday when new mums to be - Mrs I, Olorunfemi Kus and LilMissHera decided to have a triple baby shower. Their beautiful friends all showed up to bless the day and I have some photos. Check them out and let's read what you think of the yummie mums to be' idea.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/must-see-photos-from-baby-shower-with.html

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by B4UIWAZ(f): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
So cool
Busy with studies ... join them soon grin

24 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by benosky(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
beauriful

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ripe with pregnancy. Sweet. This baby though

3 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by iduzebaba(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
dis kind party for pilkin wey dem neva born. if dem come born am nkor?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
more

3 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Odillz: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nice smiley

18 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
iduzebaba:
I smell lesbi
nazareth

3 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by englishmart(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
what is the moral of this thread?

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by NeduLuiZ(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
they look like mami water for nollywood movie .....

Cute mamas

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by cescky(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sweet!

Evidently rich kids

9 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Trinxie(f): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mummies? lol...sounds like Egyptian mummies...congrats to them tho

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by englishmart(m): 10:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
iduzebaba:
I smell lesbi
I SMell stupidity

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by homesteady(m): 10:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
the 2 dark ladies are so pretty! Damn!

17 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Tolexander: 10:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
before now, pregnant women always try to cover up their pregnancy. Now, the story has changed cos every lady wanna flaunt the pregnancy.

6 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
Beautiful. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Harmvirus(f): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
Nice
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by temitemi1(m): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Can't wait to have my wife carrying this grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by hatux: 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
See as 'em all touching the bump'
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Franchise21(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Next thread jare
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:16pm On Feb 23, 2015
the op must be very local abi whats is big deal ? here in london i have seen many magic themes and designs. please travel out small make you no dye for egbeda

11 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Sarimah(f): 12:02am On Feb 24, 2015
so cool...

they're pretty too

2 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by jessiecah(f): 12:39am On Feb 24, 2015
See as they all make brain smiley....they're all glowing

1 Like

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Jarexxx(m): 1:40am On Feb 24, 2015
They are beautiful sha
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by keddyluv(f): 1:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Nice
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by pretydiva(f): 2:40am On Feb 24, 2015
D pix are cool n luvly. D ladies r extremely gorgeous. Pregnancy fit dem die

Join u guys soon..working on my pregnancy

13 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Nobody: 3:39am On Feb 24, 2015
pretydiva:
D pix are cool n luvly. D ladies r extremely gorgeous. Pregnancy fit dem die

Join u guys soon..working on my pregnancy
can I be the navigator of your pregnancy?

12 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by pussyeater(m): 3:40am On Feb 24, 2015
Na one person straff dem three?

1 Like

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by raayah(f): 4:51am On Feb 24, 2015
iduzebaba:
I smell lesbi

Your right! Lesbi impregnates Lesbi abi?

3 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by raayah(f): 4:53am On Feb 24, 2015
MymothersKeeper:
the op must be very local abi whats is big deal ? here in london i have seen many magic themes and designs. please travel out small make you no dye for egbeda

Its kind of a big deal. I have never seen triple baby showers!

10 Likes

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by raayah(f): 4:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Tolexander:
before now, pregnant women always try to cover up their pregnancy. Now, the story has changed cos every lady wanna flaunt the pregnancy.

What do you mean by cover up pregnancy? Do you mean by hiding their stomach? I'm confused.
Or do you mean Pregnant women should not take pictures?
Or do you mean their dressing?
These ladies here are dressed properly and are covered from head to toe.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Ishilove: 6:13am On Feb 24, 2015
I don't understand the rationale behind baby showers. undecided

15 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.