Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,662 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

I want to reapply for S. A visa after overstaying - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I want to reapply for S. A visa after overstaying (2270 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 10 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 9 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I want to reapply for S. A visa after overstaying by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Please I really need advice . I travelled to South Africa with 3 months multi entry visa , I stayed for almost 2 years but during my stay I applied for a temporary residents permit , I didn't get before returning home so overstay was stamped on my passport with fine of 3000 rand. ( even after showing them my receipt) after 2 months here in Nigeria I got a visa to Malaysia but never travelled, the next month i applied for a visa to Holland with documents from my Dutch boyfriend but it was denied. After some months I felt stranded in Nigeria so I paid an agent to get me a visa to turkey , It's over 5 months and I didn't get visa , my money nor my passport . He stopped talking to me. I have just applied for a new passport under lost case with same details in my previous passport . 1. Can I still get visa to south Africa again ? 2. Will other embassy see the travel history In my previous passport ? 3. Will the refusal I have from Holland embassy affect my applying for a schengen visa after 6 months?
Re: I want to reapply for S. A visa after overstaying by helpee(m): 9:29am On Feb 24, 2015
coast2:
Please I really need advice . I travelled to South Africa with 3 months multi entry visa , I stayed for almost 2 years but during my stay I applied for a temporary residents permit , I didn't get before returning home so overstay was stamped on my passport with fine of 3000 rand. ( even after showing them my receipt) after 2 months here in Nigeria I got a visa to Malaysia but never travelled, the next month i applied for a visa to Holland with documents from my Dutch boyfriend but it was denied. After some months I felt stranded in Nigeria so I paid an agent to get me a visa to turkey , It's over 5 months and I didn't get visa , my money nor my passport . He stopped talking to me. I have just applied for a new passport under lost case with same details in my previous passport . 1. Can I still get visa to south Africa again ? 2. Will other embassy see the travel history In my previous passport ? 3. Will the refusal I have from Holland embassy affect my applying for a schengen visa after 6 months?
you are too desperate for a visa. What do you mean by being stranded in Nigeria? You were rather stranded in South Africa cos you didn't tell us what business you had in South Africa to warrant your overstay not for one week....but for two years. South Africa will not give you a visa.....get yourself together ist. define your objectives in life otherwise even if you get a schengen visa now, you will be back after two years of overstay asking similar questions probably after deportation . From south Africa to Malaysia to Holland to turkey now back to south africa.....haba!!! stop disgracing your country

3 Likes

Re: I want to reapply for S. A visa after overstaying by henrychubayo: 10:28am On Feb 24, 2015
helpee:
you are too desperate for a visa. What do you mean by being stranded in Nigeria? You were rather stranded in South Africa cos you didn't tell us what business you had in South Africa to warrant your overstay not for one week....but for two years. South Africa will not give you a visa.....get yourself together ist. define your objectives in life otherwise even if you get a schengen visa now, you will be back after two years of overstay asking similar questions probably after deportation . From south Africa to Malaysia to Holland to turkey now back to south africa.....haba!!! stop disgracing your country

VERY VERY VERY NICE ADVICE.

1 Like

Re: I want to reapply for S. A visa after overstaying by Moana(f): 9:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lmao overstayed for 2yrs? Wow! I cant stop laughing
Re: I want to reapply for S. A visa after overstaying by flysh: 10:37am On Mar 02, 2015
With a New passport u can get another visa to south africa.but it's not advisable to come back to SA because life here is difficult and ur a lady.but if u can come back to SA and u get a work permit it will be easier for u to get a visa to any other country.

(1) (Reply)

Any Nairalander In Chicago / Hotels Near U.S Embassy In Abuja / Every Nigerian Abroad Seems To Be Dying Of Lonliness And Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.