Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,725 members, 7,805,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? (1202 Views)

Why Are People Afraid Of 'EMBER' Months? / Are Nigerians Afraid Of Change? / Your Childhood Was Poor If You Didn’t Do Any Of This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 1:22am On Feb 24, 2015
During my childhood, I was afraid of bicycles, because I always had terrible falls once I mounted one. I'm still afraid of mounting a bicycle and have no plans of ever riding one.
What are your childhood fears? Are you still scared stiff at the thought of them? Someone I know has always been scared of butterflies.
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Tolexander: 1:24am On Feb 24, 2015
always afraid of going to school!

2 Likes

Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Davotee(m): 1:28am On Feb 24, 2015
Same things ayam scared of during childhood, ayam still scared of till date
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 1:30am On Feb 24, 2015
Tolexander:
always afraid of going to school!
I hated school too for some unknown reasons. On a certain occasion, I started throwing up at the school entrance and my mum was asked to take me home. I became very well and agile upon arriving home...lol.
In all this, I still preferred going to school than riding a bicycle.
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 1:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Davotee:
Same things ayam scared of during childhood, ayam still scared of till date
what could those things be?
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 2:22am On Feb 24, 2015
I was afraid of masquerades and masks, now na me wear mask pass!
BirdOfParadise:
During my childhood, I was afraid of bicycles, because I always had terrible falls once I mounted one. I'm still afraid of mounting a bicycle and have no plans of ever riding one.
What are your childhood fears? Are you still scared stiff at the thought of them? Someone I know has always been scared of butterflies.
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 3:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Rats.

1 Like

Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by acenazt: 4:05am On Feb 24, 2015
mehhhn i was scared of spiders and i still am,a large image of jesus ascending into heaven on one old calendar and a statue of a youth corper on the NYSC 1997 calendar.
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by richardohiemi: 4:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Baba....Shitting at night and urinating been dey fear me that time oooo especially after I sat down to watch Igodo and Karashika abi snake gal..I can profoundly say my toileting changed!! Better make I do am for bed than make I enter toilet something go appear comot my anus...even these days sef na run person dey run use toilet sharp sharp waka come back quick quick!!....Segun Arinze was also very fearful.... A miniature Sango!
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Davotee(m): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2015
BirdOfParadise:
what could those things be?
na dem plenty pass
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by absoluteSuccess: 10:16am On Feb 24, 2015
I was afraid of fear.
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Davotee:
na dem plenty pass
chai.
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
I was afraid of fear.
that one mean say u dey fear fear?
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
richardohiemi:
Baba....Shitting at night and urinating been dey fear me that time oooo especially after I sat down to watch Igodo and Karashika abi snake gal..I can profoundly say my toileting changed!! Better make I do am for bed than make I enter toilet something go appear comot my anus...even these days sef na run person dey run use toilet sharp sharp waka come back quick quick!!....Segun Arinze was also very fearful.... A miniature Sango!
I can imagine.
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
acenazt:
mehhhn i was scared of spiders and i still am,a large image of jesus ascending into heaven on one old calendar and a statue of a youth corper on the NYSC 1997 calendar.
Lol... That youth corper must be shrek's bro.

1 Like

Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
softysparky:
Rats.
my former colleague told me a story of how the rats in her house chewed up her certificate.
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
BellaBambina:
I was afraid of masquerades and masks, now na me wear mask pass!
Lol... Na wah!
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by absoluteSuccess: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
BirdOfParadise:
that one mean say u dey fear fear?
GBAM!
Re: What Were You Afraid Of During Your Childhood? by Nobody: 12:41am On Feb 25, 2015
absoluteSuccess:
GBAM!
Lol!

(1) (Reply)

Whats your best part Of Nigerian Weddings? / Queen Of Sheba Supposed Palace / Igbos Are The Original Owners Of Ile Ife - Ohaneze Ndi Igbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.