Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". (6329 Views)

4 Reasons Why Ladies Block Their Last Seen On Whatsapp By Jumia Travel / 4 Reasons Why Nokia Will Beat Other Smartphone Companies In Nigeria This Year / Get Free 2GB On Airtel Without Tweaking Your IMEI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Vikkie14: 3:16am On Feb 24, 2015
This is a counter-thread to a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/click/phones/2140
I was reading through a particular thread here few days ago and I stumble where someone wrote an epistle to Nigerians titled: “Be a responsible data User, avoid cheat and tweak”.
I sat down and thought for a moment, and came to conclusions that..

==>Android Operating system consumes more data than normal operating system…

No doubt. But this alone should pose a question to our telecom provider that there should be a cheaper Android data plan instead of selling data to Android users at an exorbitant price. Imagine Airtel BIS Planthat was newly upgraded goes for N1,400 (3GB)but this same Airtel Network charges Android plan 2GB for 2K which won’t even last you upto two weeks.
The question is… Is it my fault that Android OS consumes more data that every other OS? Why will a typical Glo bb user get data subscription for 1k (3GB)and a typical Android user get 2k(2.5GB)?

==>What we call cheat is not cheat, it is simply correct application of knowledge.

How do you expect me to go for a data bundle 4.5GB at the rate of N2,500 when I know quite alright that I can simply customize my smartphone IMEI and get 6GB for 2K in less than 5min. if you are in my shoe, won’t you do the same?

==>Mr president said, “stealing is not corruption”

Therefore I say,tweaking imei is not corruption… It is simply an easy way of making data usage easier for the common man. Can you imagine, I was reading through a tech news in one of the popular website, and I discover that Airtel Kenya gives 18GB for N2,650… Please Airtel NG, is this normal? And you expect us to manage 2GB for N2,000? Why can’t they just be fair in data dealings to all smartphone operating system in NG.

==>If data sellers are no longer making headway, they should look for something else to do.

After all MTN started this by limiting data share to just 10 person for data resellers. Now, most Chinco(chinese) Android smartphone manufacturer see’s Nigeria as a dumping ground for duals sim Android phones; thereby partnering with our telecom to give free 500MB for 12months if that particular device is patronize… is this fare justice?

All we want is cheap data usage on All android & iPhone device. But mind you, tweaking continues. I’ll tweak until I get result.
And to you reading this right now, why don’t you stop imei tweaking and go for the normal legal data plan?

ARTICLE CREDIT: Yomiprof

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by zenith4biz(m): 4:17am On Feb 24, 2015
To avoid cheating I did this

I bought blackberry curve 4 at the rate of #4500 in support of my android powered Tecno

Jesus cares

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Randerl: 5:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Vikkie14:
This is a counter-thread to a thread here https://www.nairaland.com/click/phones/2140
I was reading through a particular thread here few days ago and I stumble where someone wrote an epistle to Nigerians titled: “Be a responsible data User, avoid cheat and tweak”.

No doubt. But this alone should pose a question to our telecom provider that there should be a cheaper Android data plan instead of selling data to Android users at an exorbitant price. Imagine Airtel BIS Planthat was newly upgraded goes for N1,400 (3GB)but this same Airtel Network charges Android plan 2GB for 2K which won’t even last you upto two weeks.
The question is… Is it my fault that Android OS consumes more data that every other OS? Why will a typical Glo bb user get data subscription for 1k (3GB)and a typical Android user get 2k(2.5GB)?

==>What we call cheat is not cheat, it is simply correct application of knowledge.

How do you expect me to go for a data bundle 4.5GB at the rate of N2,500 when I know quite alright that I can simply customize my smartphone IMEI and get 6GB for 2K in less than 5min. if you are in my shoe, won’t you do the same?

Therefore I say,tweaking imei is not corruption… It is simply an easy way of making data usage easier for the common man. Can you imagine, I was reading through a tech news in one of the popular website, and I discover that Airtel Kenya gives 18GB for N2,650… Please Airtel NG, is this normal? And you expect us to manage 2GB for N2,000? Why can’t they just be fair in data dealings to all smartphone operating system in NG.

==>If data sellers are no longer making headway, they should look for something else to do.

After all MTN started this by limiting data share to just 10 person for data resellers. Now, most Chinco(chinese) Android smartphone manufacturer see’s Nigeria as a dumping ground for duals sim Android phones; thereby partnering with our telecom to give free 500MB for 12months if that particular device is patronize… is this fare justice?

All we want is cheap data usage on All android & iPhone device. But mind you, tweaking continues. I’ll tweak until I get result.
And to you reading this right now, why don’t you stop imei tweaking and go for the normal legal data plan?

Great writeup Bro. God bless you.

Is there a better way to fight this current Data Inequlity and Injustice than these Redesigned Plans for our personal use?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by shaddi(m): 5:08am On Feb 24, 2015
great right up bro...but i would really need the 2k for 6gb in the true spirit of patriotism
Vikkie14:
grin grin..

email..demo4them2004@gmail.com
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by vjsmiles: 5:35am On Feb 24, 2015
shaddi:
great right up bro...but i would really need the 2k for 6gb in the true spirit of patriotism grin grin..

email..demo4them2004@gmail.com
TWEAK YOUR IMEI BRO...
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Tifanee(f): 6:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Randerl:

Great writeup Bro. God bless you.

Is there a better way to fight this current Data Inequlity and Injustice than these Redesigned Plans for our personal use?
You ignored my quote at the previous thread cry
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Randerl: 6:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Tifanee:

You ignored my quote at the previous thread cry

please, am sorry. Can you please repost again .
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Tifanee(f): 7:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Randerl:

please, am sorry. Can you please repost again .

Please I need help on how to tweak...
Tired of buying recharge card Please help Me via what-su
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Donjcco(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2015
even if 20gb becomes #2000 i no go still buy! as long as imei tweaking remains constant..

in oshomole voice; it is a sin to pay for data cap...it is our right... "let them go and die''

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Mustack: 7:32am On Feb 24, 2015
how can I tweak my newly bought jiayu s3 am using mtn etisalat glo and airtel
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by chinchong: 8:37am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Nasri100(m): 8:44am On Feb 24, 2015
Donjcco:
even if 20gb becomes #2000 i no go still buy! as long as imei tweaking remains constant..

in oshomole voice; it is a sin to pay for data cap...it is our right... "let them go and die''

20gb for 2k? If it happens I will buy. And its not a sin to pay for data cap.
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by khassy(m): 8:59am On Feb 24, 2015
I've all d apps for imei tweaking and all but I don't know how to go bout it
pls can someone teach me
53049F4A
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Whizpeter(m): 9:14am On Feb 24, 2015
In case
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by omanifrank(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2015
oh yea
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Oyetboy(m): 9:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Lobatan
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by DuchessLily(f): 10:26am On Feb 24, 2015
........And APC has been preaching INTEGRITY....

A word is enof for d foolish, cos too many words will confuse him
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by beinstein(m): 10:29am On Feb 24, 2015
I refuse to be a responsible data user when it comes to cheating mtn Nigeria .
I've endured so much pains from them in the past. from unsolicited calls , activating caller tunes without my consent, airtime disappear through thin air to receiving useless messages at regular intervals and a certain Nigerian like me(who must've suffered the same fate) is telling me to be a 'responsible data user'.
tweaking is the only way i can have my own pound of flesh. whoever say otherwise can embrace the nearest transformer.
fraudsters posing as network providers.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by ojotu4real(m): 10:44am On Feb 24, 2015
gbam
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by happy662(m): 11:00am On Feb 24, 2015
admin front page tins o
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by tuoyoojo(m): 12:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
am planning on buy a q10 bb .what cheap airtel bundle do u advice and what how much more can i get from tweaking
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Xxpress(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Confirmed OP, team imei tweaking
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by keandre: 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Donjcco:

grin i swear,to use money buy data now be like sin
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by keandre: 1:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
OP more data to yo sim card
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by jideprof: 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
khassy:
I've all d apps for imei tweaking and all but I don't know how to go bout it
pls can someone teach me
53049F4A

use this link: http://www.jideprof.com/2014/12/how-to-change-imei-of-your-android-mtk.html
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by jideprof: 1:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
tuoyoojo:
am planning on buy a q10 bb .what cheap airtel bundle do u advice and what how much more can i get from tweaking
follow this link: http://www.jideprof.com/2015/02/best-internet-data-plans-for-all.html
for tweaking click: http://www.jideprof.com/2015/02/how-to-get-100mb-250mb-6-months-free.html?m=0
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by mostical(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
jideprof:
follow this link: http://www.jideprof.com/2015/02/best-internet-data-plans-for-all.html
for tweaking click: http://www.jideprof.com/2015/02/how-to-get-100mb-250mb-6-months-free.html?m=0

I dnt think there is any active imei for now because I have tried severally on airtel but to no avail.
I guess we should continue with Mtn simple server or whoever has any imei should post the first 8 digit
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by INCREDIBLEGUY: 1:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
THIS IME WAS DISCOVERED THIS MORNING BY AIRTEL OFFICAIL 860689486312584 I RECEIVE 2GB
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Oluwagrace1(f): 1:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mtn stole my money last month and dis month all in d name of caller tune which I didn't subscribe for. Pls I need a confirm mtn imei, I will appreciate d one for 3gb or any other one. Thanks 08066942274
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by Oluwagrace1(f): 1:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
INCREDIBLEGUY:
THIS IME WAS DISCOVERED THIS MORNING BY AIRTEL OFFICAIL 860689486312584 I RECEIVE 2GB

What message will I send after tweaking.
Re: 4 Reasons Why We May Continue Tweaking And "Cheats". by khassy(m): 2:54pm On Feb 24, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Free 100mb From Mtn / Power Bank...( Oraimo Or Itel ) / Worried About My New Gionee M6 Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.