Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,352 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:36 PM

Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? (2688 Views)

Nigerian Police Sabotage Hausa's In Ekiti To Burn Ado-ekiti Main Market / A Chat With A Ghost! / 24 Hours To Live; What Would You Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by Bhola(f): 1:57am On Aug 29, 2006
Got two hours to burn online. I guess I'll watch those brain-killing Nigerian movies.
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by mochafella(m): 2:51am On Aug 29, 2006
Surely Dallas is not that boring
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by lauryn(f): 2:52am On Aug 29, 2006
brain-killing,,,,laugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin grin
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by ZuluNation(m): 2:58am On Aug 29, 2006
What you smoking Lauryn, you keep changing your post
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by ZuluNation(m): 2:59am On Aug 29, 2006
Notthing wrong with dallas I used to live in Irving
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by mochafella(m): 3:01am On Aug 29, 2006
ZuluNation:

What you smoking Lauryn, you keep changing your post

Probably reefer
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by lauryn(f): 4:23am On Aug 29, 2006
make una leave me abeg tongue grin grin grin
no be only reefer, na kunu grin grin grin
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by iice(f): 4:38am On Aug 29, 2006
Kunu lol grin
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by ZuluNation(m): 4:39am On Aug 29, 2006
Lauryn lay off that grass girl before I get the people from the TV show intervention to come get your little behind.
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by ZuluNation(m): 4:40am On Aug 29, 2006
iice how now? i hope you doing good.
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by iice(f): 4:44am On Aug 29, 2006
Bro am recovering from a flu o, but otherwise am great, even got to talk with a couple of friends frm naija, was talking to Josboy yesterday
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by lauryn(f): 4:45am On Aug 29, 2006
grass ke grin grin grin grin, where's my baileys? grin grin grin
@ iice
josboy?, wetin una discuss?, na my bro-inlaw be dat o. How u go call jboy, u no come call me, not fair embarassed embarassed
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by ZuluNation(m): 4:49am On Aug 29, 2006
iice I hope you doing much better, And I'm not talking to you anymore. Like Lauryn said you called Josboy and you never even bothered to call me. I'm so hurt cry cry cry cry
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by lauryn(f): 4:50am On Aug 29, 2006
abi o embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by iice(f): 4:51am On Aug 29, 2006
Abeg o before una leave me cry we spoke on yahoo as in mic o lol
@Lauryn, josboy's cousin is my friend so we were like catching up on childhood memories
@Zulu, bro come on dont say u will not talk 2 me anymore sad sad
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by ZuluNation(m): 4:53am On Aug 29, 2006
I don't ever want to stop talking to you iice, I just can't stop crying now. you called jboy and totally forgot your brother
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by iice(f): 4:55am On Aug 29, 2006
Drama!! lol ok we coordinate time and we can talk eh, have to eat something right now lol
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by lauryn(f): 4:56am On Aug 29, 2006
oh ok, that's fine, cos we both in Tdot grin grin grin
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by ZuluNation(m): 4:56am On Aug 29, 2006
Ok go eat you somthing my sis, you have to call me tooo, no be my kill Jesus abeg.
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by aloib(f): 7:45am On Aug 29, 2006
zulu, me that i'm even in the same country wid her and her twin sister, she hasnt called , na u she go call, hahahahaha

sis, imagine i neva wak anything since morning, its 3 now, lol
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by iice(f): 10:37am On Aug 29, 2006
aloib:

zulu, me that i'm even in the same country wid her and her twin sister, she hasnt called , na u she go call, hahahahaha
lol
sis, imagine i never wak anything since morning, its 3 now, lol
Mennnnn na sisig i eat earlier on, i was just hungry for it, na wow u strong o. u don chop now?
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by aloib(f): 10:55am On Aug 29, 2006
yes o pancit canton and C2, ahh bone o, wid cloud nine to wash everythn down, lol.
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by iice(f): 11:03am On Aug 29, 2006
LOL nice, i no dey even eat cloud nine lol, which C2? green, yellow, red? Favorite na green
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by aloib(f): 11:11am On Aug 29, 2006
ewwwwww greennnnnnnnnnnnn ewwwwwwwww ewww u like green tea

sha apple na mine ooo reddddddd i dey gnadun the yellow sometimes

junk foods,

piatos, nova, mr chips, pillows, hahaha my favourites
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by iice(f): 11:16am On Aug 29, 2006
Yes o i like the green one coz it doesnt have taste but its refreshing lol, i like piatos too but the sour cream flavor, also oyishi but i dont eat that much becoz i dont tire for them all lol.
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by onlygirl(f): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2006
hmmmmmmmmmm,una won tell us say wey dey bush abi,no wan.we go manage until our status change.@iice,are u a twin?
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by mochafella(m): 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2006
onlygirl:

hmmmmmmmmmm,una won tell us say wey dey bush abi.

More like showing off Filipino eating habits cheesy
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by Bhola(f): 11:20pm On Aug 29, 2006
Zulu, my first place to sleep for obodo America was Irving. Though, right now, I aint in Dallas.
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by ZuluNation(m): 1:49am On Aug 30, 2006
Bhola:

Zulu, my first place to sleep for obodo America was Irving. Though, right now, I aint in Dallas.

Strange, I used to live in Irving with my folks before I moved out.I used to hate living in Irving cause it was dry and we had to go to Dallas or Fort worth to buy liquor. angry
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by Bhola(f): 2:39am On Aug 30, 2006
True, Dallas is where all the fun is at. Now I am in the middle of no wia. Make una no ask me where I dey o. cheesy
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by ZuluNation(m): 2:41am On Aug 30, 2006
Bhola:

True, Dallas is where all the fun is at. Now I am in the middle of no wia. Make una no ask me where I dey o. cheesy

Just curious where are you ? It can't be worst than where am at right now
Re: Got Two Hours To Burn. Care For A Chat? by Bhola(f): 2:43am On Aug 30, 2006
Oh, I can assure you, it is worse. I am in the middle of corn fields. Lol. Ok, I dey North Dakota. Peeps no even know where that is cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nadia_SA Parting Message :'( / This Is The "Willi-willi" You've Been Hearing About (pics) / PREGNANT POLICE WOMAN : Ever Seen One Before???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.