Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) - Career (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) (137341 Views)

Java Study Group(online) / Which Certification Is Top-notch? Microsoft Or Cisco / Cyberoam Study Group, Anyone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (57) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by uzoexcel(m): 2:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
luwins:
Wrote my icnd1 today at New horizon and God being good, I passed. On to icnd2 .
Writing Cisco ccna directly or splitting it into icnd1+icnd2, which s cheaper?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Talk2bryant(m): 6:03pm On Jun 10, 2017
uzoexcel:

I just enter chapter 6..Cisco ios..using todd lammale's book
Combining this with work ain't easy....
I'm working too, try to do all your weekend laundry during the week so you'll have enough time to study during the weekends, I've been at it since 10am today, this is past 6, I've been doing practicals on IP routing and dhcp. Its been fun. I should be done with ICND1 in 2 weeks
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by kenniboy: 6:12pm On Jun 10, 2017
Thanks
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by uzoexcel(m): 6:37pm On Jun 10, 2017
Talk2bryant:

I'm working too, try to do all your weekend laundry during the week so you'll have enough time to study during the weekends, I've been at it since 10am today, this is past 6, I've been doing practicals on IP routing and dhcp. Its been fun. I should be done with ICND1 in 2 weeks
Oh good....still on the matter sad
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by luwins(m): 9:18am On Jun 11, 2017
uzoexcel:

Writing Cisco ccna directly or splitting it into icnd1+icnd2, which s cheaper?
writing ccna at a go is cheaper. I didn't have the full money at once so I decided to break it down.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ebixy(m): 10:40am On Jun 11, 2017
luwins:
writing ccna at a go is cheaper. I didn't have the full money at once so I decided to break it down.
Wrong. CCNA direct is $295. ICND1 $150 ICND2 $150

So it's basically the same price.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by callydon(m): 12:45pm On Jun 11, 2017
uzoexcel:

I just enter chapter 6..Cisco ios..using todd lammale's book
Combining this with work ain't easy....

Plz how an I get this book?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by wayaa007(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
ebixy:

Ccna is $350 not $295
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ebixy(m): 1:09pm On Jun 11, 2017
wayaa007:
Ccna is $350 not $295
Ok. First time I'm hearing of this price. Did you write/pay recently?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by uzoexcel(m): 2:16pm On Jun 11, 2017
callydon:

Plz how an I get this book?

todds' book..i v uploaded it on 4shared

https://www.4shared.com/office/yn_teJONei/Ant0111113_aazeacom_1118749618.html?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by wayaa007(m): 3:32pm On Jun 11, 2017
ebixy:

Yea, Cisco revised prices in March or April I guess
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Luckybelt: 6:33pm On Jun 11, 2017
ebixy:

i paid 145k last week for the exam.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2017
Luckybelt:

please does the exam has a specific date or at your own time .I am learning mine in new horizon located in festac, paid 66k though .please for those of you clamoring to learn online alone my advice is you might end up not knowing how to apply the knowledge
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
i have just concluded only about 5 class but yet i can connect a medium scale computer and am really happy .i know how router ,switches,bridge,hub and cables.ALL this i practice first hand.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by fufuNegusi(m): 7:46pm On Jun 11, 2017
vingeophysicist:
please does the exam has a specific date or at your own time .I am learning mine in new horizon located in festac, paid 66k though .please for those of you clamoring to learn online alone my advice is you might end up not knowing how to apply the knowledge

Please expantiate. ..you paid 66k for what?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ebixy(m): 8:38pm On Jun 11, 2017
Luckybelt:

Hmmmmm. High exchange rates is contributing to the increase in price. 145k is on the high side o
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by luwins(m): 9:24pm On Jun 11, 2017
fufuNegusi:

for lessons
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by luwins(m): 9:26pm On Jun 11, 2017
ebixy:

if you are not sure of something outrightly say you are not sure than saying am wrong. writing ccna once is cheaper. though someone has corrected you
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by ebixy(m): 9:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
luwins:
if you are not sure of something outrightly say you are not sure than saying am wrong. writing ccna once is cheaper. though someone has corrected you
If CCNA is $350, how much is ICND1 & ICND2?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jun 11, 2017
fufuNegusi:

i paid 66k to learn cisco networking (ccNa)
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by unip: 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
vingeophysicist:
i have just concluded only about 5 class but yet i can connect a medium scale computer and am really happy .i know how router ,switches,bridge,hub and cables.ALL this i practice first hand.

That's great to know. Did you have knowledge of comptia A+ or N+ before enrolling for your training?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by luwins(m): 1:23am On Jun 12, 2017
ebixy:
If CCNA is $350, how much is ICND1 & ICND2?
it's pointless answering your questions again,just to admit you don't want to. Even If the difference is even a dollar,it's more expensive. In New horizon the difference is almost 15k in our local currency and I was offering the information to someone and you are quoting me that am wrong. The prices you mentioned had been changed since April. If you are not sure, next time , say this is what you think than outrightly saying someone is WRONG
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Olayinkaji(m): 7:56am On Jun 12, 2017
Morning guys, I have been following this thread. I have enrolled for a class at HIIT, we are still on subnetting. I intend going out with a uncle working at vodacom just to keep my hands busy, since am waiting for my NYsC posting. I want to ask if it is advisable, working with them (they use routers, switches and Co) and also attending the classes (Mon and Fri)?
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by luwins(m): 10:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Olayinkaji:
Morning guys, I have been following this thread. I have enrolled for a class at HIIT, we are still on subnetting. I intend going out with a uncle working at vodacom just to keep my hands busy, since am waiting for my NYsC posting. I want to ask if it is advisable, working with them (they use routers, switches and Co) and also attending the classes (Mon and Fri)?
GUY GRAB YOUR CHANCE WITH SPEED. THE WORKING EXPERIENCE WILL BOOST YOUR CV.AND I THINK THEY USE BOTH CISCO AND OTHER VENDOR BASED
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Olayinkaji(m): 2:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
luwins:
GUY GRAB YOUR CHANCE WITH SPEED. THE WORKING EXPERIENCE WILL BOOST YOUR CV.AND I THINK THEY USE BOTH CISCO AND OTHER VENDOR BASED
Yes they do. Alright sir, thank you very much for the advice. I go grab my chance o. Lol
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Luckybelt: 6:00am On Jun 14, 2017
Can anyone explain this answer please?.

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by luwins(m): 8:29am On Jun 14, 2017
Luckybelt:
Can anyone explain this answer please?.
The correct answer is A.
Reason is if a route is to be selected it follows this order longest match(prefix length)====admin distance==============metric
Based on the question /26 has the longest prefix length. A is correct.

2 Likes

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by successnwa(f): 9:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
hello house am interested in IT though my discipline is coop economic mgt. where can I start from and which of the package is good for a woman preferable young mother
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Luckybelt: 9:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
successnwa:
hello house am interested in IT though my discipline is coop economic mgt. where can I start from and which of the package is good for a woman preferable young mother
But you seem to have a more lucrative training than IT already. Anyway, if you still want IT. It will be a function of ur interest either software or hardware. But it is extremely demanding.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by successnwa(f): 10:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
Luckybelt:

But you seem to have a more lucrative training than IT already. Anyway, if you still want IT. It will be a function of ur interest either software or hardware. But it is extremely demanding.

I want to add certification for better advantage for employability, to become an assets to any organization I found myself.
I will love to go for software.
thanks awaiting your reply.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Luckybelt: 11:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
successnwa:

I want to add certification for better advantage for employability, to become an assets to any organization I found myself.
I will love to go for software.
thanks awaiting your reply.

Good. Software itself is wide. There is programming, database admin, web design and app development etc. Note that it may be easy to get certification but it is advance skills that will stand you out. And this require hands on training. Programming and Web development is the most lucrative.If you are not in an organization that uses programming language yet you can start with video tutorials on Php. It is open source and can be used to develop PC and android apps
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Abaasit4real(m): 5:03am On Jun 15, 2017
Hey guyz! I'm currently studying telecommunications in one of the federal universities in Nigeria nd I really want to enrol 4 ccna. . .any tips here plz!

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (57) (Reply)

Highest Paying Jobs In Nigeria And How Much They Pay / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up / Nigeria Immigration Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.