Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,418 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter (56972 Views)

Linda Ikeji Blasts Wizkid:U're A Deadbeat Dad Who Can't Take Care Of Ur Kid'(pic / Dammy Krane Blasts Wizkid, Accused Him Of Stealing His Song & More (pictured) - / GBAM !! Skales' Girlfriend Vs Wizkid & Haters [SEE TWEETS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Yesterday, we all witnessed the ugly drama that played out between former buddies Skales and Wizkid. Sh*t was so messy that Wizkid even had to curse Skales' left balls and reveal he begs h*es for money.

Well, while all that happened, unknown to everybody, Skales's beloved girlfriend, Sasay took to her Twitter page to defend her man and blast the 'fuckboy' and other haters who can't get her man's name out of their lips. Tweets continue after the cut. But be thou prepared for the uglier dirtier part where one of Sasay's former best friends angrily turned on Sasay and blasted her for sleeping with her ex-boyfriends. Took me a long while to gather their back and forth totally insane, totally messy tweets but it's mind blowing.

https://twitter.com/_sasay

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 24, 2015
more

3 Shares

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by gaburiel(m): 8:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Even though I hardly know who Scales is, but I am sure Whizkid can afford X 2 of both the girl and Scales joined together and he will still have change

175 Likes

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Thomsyne(m): 8:16am On Feb 24, 2015
This wan sef dey chook mouth!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by alberto2k(m): 8:19am On Feb 24, 2015
This chic is just hustling for herself and nothing more

Too bad wizkid can afford her, her family and her entire generation angry

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by buygala(m): 8:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Nice marketing technique... undecided....

She wan use reverse psychology on Wizzy aka 'Fuckboy'.... she is indirectly begging him to come fucck her and release her from the clutches of stagnant Skales cry....Nice one babe grin...... Very Very Nice one grin

Anyway

JUNK JOURNALISM EVERYWHERE. .. how exactly is this whisky and scales matter supposed to add value to my life? .... 2 kids are nagging at each other, and we are supposed to take sides and treat it as a matter of urgent national security? undecided

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 8:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Nice one. Thumbs up to skales and his gf...but be ready for a bashin of life frm Wizzy

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by redcliff: 8:25am On Feb 24, 2015
The queen try..........but right now there are many more troubles to worry about in Nigeria than to fixate attention on 2 children and their Gfs. That aside, bloggers are contributing to the brain decay of young people these days by churning out trash news that does not add value to one's life.. Journalismus ist tot!

146 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Lindajohn(f): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Rubbish, una just they die on top there mata

5 Likes

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 8:29am On Feb 24, 2015
gaburiel:
Even though I hardly know who Scales is, but I am sure Whizkid can afford X 2 of both the girl and Scales joined together and he will still have change

o boy, na 4 which country u dey? Iran? So u never hear of "oya shake body, oya move body, make u ring alaaaarm o"....guy, u dey miss oo

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 8:44am On Feb 24, 2015
Yeah yeah, whatever. We all know that bae will dump skales for wizkid if the opportunity presents itself. But its commendable for her to defend her boo shaa,. But what's my business with dis anyways

*bbm not interested smiley*

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by dechandel(f): 8:45am On Feb 24, 2015
Yasss..

I agree with being the supportive girlfriend.. But can Wizkid afford you?? Biatch please!!!
You had better go and learn work.. Dey instagram dey find who fit buy your market!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 8:47am On Feb 24, 2015
See as girls dey mumu?

If it were two girls fighting, lemme hear that a homeboy would stick out his neck and become involved in petty talk.

Imagine placing herself on the sales rack @can you afford a girl like me?
Only classless girls say that shii

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by somtoto(m): 8:56am On Feb 24, 2015
noise!!!!!! wizkid this.....skales that.....tonto dikeh .....this n Mr x that......am so tired of all diz show off.......if being a celebrity is all abt creating crazy scene then they are useless....... no gud news abt them....I kip asking what's their importance if they can not impact NY useful tin in ones lyf....oda than fight n blast each oda on social net......like sum kiddies

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by ejiro2130(m): 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
dechandel:
Yasss..

I agree with being the supportive girlfriend.. But can Wizkid afford you?? Biatch please!!!

I will only agree if your net worth is higher than that of Halima Dangote!!

Because Wizkid can afford you doesn't mean he can afford everybody

Just kidding grin

46 Likes

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by chymystique(f): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2015
[size=15pt]Pls how does this beaf affect the live of an average Nigerian?? Anyways, that skales gf is just a Busybody undecided[/size]

3 Likes

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by dechandel(f): 9:01am On Feb 24, 2015
ejiro2130:

Because Wizkid can afford you doesn't mean he can afford everybody

Just kidding grin
Do i know you

8 Likes

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 9:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Their problem... BTW, I will take skales' girl over WizKid's...

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Kids everywhere.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by zicoraads: 9:18am On Feb 24, 2015
Hohohohohohohoho...the woman is defending her man. Commendable! Still, they should treat this misunderstanding like adults. We all have them sometimes. Going online to air your dirty laundry is plain dumb, silly and dumb!

3 Likes

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 9:19am On Feb 24, 2015

angry

5 Likes

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Very soon both em momaz gon tire gele & join the train of battle field.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Burger01(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Abeg, stop all this childish nonsense.. Grow up kids angry

2 Likes

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by DanWrites(m): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015
lol
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Deejavuu(f): 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015
This one just crawled out looking for cheap popularity.

All these" wanna be gals" sef mtcheew..

5 Likes

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by dandydrey(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Wetin dey do dis witch?
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by Nobody: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Lmao.
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by GLeesMODEL(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2015
REGISTER!! Its Clash Of Beauty And Fashion-"most Beautiful Model In Nigeria Show
https://www.nairaland.com/2163894/register-clash-beauty-fashion-most

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by countsparrow: 9:27am On Feb 24, 2015
Okay

But please who is scales I only know scalar and vector quantity in physics

And who is wizkiii... I only know wiz Khalifa....

D 2 of dem should mess off

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by lordsharks(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2015
PASS JAMB WITH EASE THIS YEAR
Re: ''Can You Afford A Girl Like Me?' - Skales' GF Blasts Wizkid & Haters On Twitter by hungryboy(m): 9:27am On Feb 24, 2015
e be like say that girl never get sense for head,
afford wetin,
her toto na gold dey inside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Celebrities React To Anthony Joshua's Defeat By Andy Ruiz / Olu Jacobs And Joke Silva's Family Get Together / Melvin & Beverly Return To Nigeria (Photos) #bbathechase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.