Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,882 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:28 AM

Canadian Visa Fraud Suspicion. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Visa Fraud Suspicion. (1521 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / A Nigerian Man Bags 4 Years For VISA Fraud - VANGUARD / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program Connect Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Canadian Visa Fraud Suspicion. by Lathunjimi(m): 1:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hi fellow NLs

I wish to know if anyone has been contacted by one Barbara Spence from the Canadian immigration's office. After registering for assessment on www.canadianvisaexpress.com, a lady called me to get my details today, she was about requesting for my Mastercard expiry date plus PIN in order to pay a non-refundable application fee of $983 (N198, 000) when I cut her and requested that I do my thing myself at my leisure which she disapproved, we eventually disagreed and she hung up. Please who has received such call and how authentic do you think this is. Thanks as I anticipate your candid response.
Re: Canadian Visa Fraud Suspicion. by justwise(m): 1:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lathunjimi:
Hi fellow NLs

I wish to know if anyone has been contacted by one Barbara Spence from the Canadian immigration's office. After registering for assessment on www.canadianvisaexpress.com, a lady called me to get my details today, she was about requesting for my Mastercard expiry date plus PIN in order to pay a non-refundable application fee of $983 (N198, 000) when I cut her and requested that I do my thing myself at my leisure which she disapproved, we eventually disagreed and she hung up. Please who has received such call and how authentic do you think this is. Thanks as I anticipate your candid response.

They are scammers...many people have experienced that,

1 Like

Re: Canadian Visa Fraud Suspicion. by Lathunjimi(m): 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
justwise:

They are scammers...many people have experienced that,

Thanks brother, I really appreciate your advise. Is there anyone else on this forum who has similar experience let him/her share so many people won't fall victims to these heartless beings.
Re: Canadian Visa Fraud Suspicion. by justwise(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lathunjimi:

Thanks brother, I really appreciate your advise. Is there anyone else on this forum who has similar experience let him/her share so many people won't fall victims to these heartless beings.
https://www.nairaland.com/1263143/canadian-visa-experts-scam
Re: Canadian Visa Fraud Suspicion. by giantglobalserv(m): 8:52pm On Jul 27, 2020
Good day everyone pls i want to confirm if this site are not fraudster people .canadianvisaexp. Thank you for your swift response
Re: Canadian Visa Fraud Suspicion. by oladotunfelix2: 8:07am On Jul 28, 2020
VERY BIG SCAM OPEN YOUR EYE AND READ PREVIOUS COMMENT

giantglobalserv:
Good day everyone pls i want to confirm if this site are not fraudster people .canadianvisaexp. Thank you for your swift response

(1) (Reply)

Facts You Wouldn't Believe Were True / Relocation Tips And Requirements For EU Countries! UK, Netherlands, Austria Etc. / Difference Between England And United Kingdom.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.