Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos (3987 Views)

Where Is President Buhari? – Fayose / Why I Don't Attend Council Of States Meeting With President Buhari – Fayose / ATTACKS ON BUHARI: Fayose Lacks Yoruba Training — Olumilua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
tswitch:

El Rufai tweeted it.

So stop the hogwash okay.

Another APC lie busted and all you can ask for is source? Ask El Rufai he is your pay master isn't he?

Hypocrite!

Please share a screenshot of elrufai tweeting that picture.

When did Elrufai become the spokesman for the Apc? Last time i checked he is kaduna candidate.
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
presido1:
When ever APC is busted this questions crop up.
Questions you can't answer to support your lies.
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by thaoriginator: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
MusaIbrahim1:

Here is a clearer picture, its the same room, same picture, same lamp stand.... APC are bunch of liars
Shut Up! It's not the same room! If If it's same, there's nothing you can do!
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by jjlala: 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
leisuretym:

Take a close look at the portraits on the wall , especially the one by your right, spot the difference!
wow
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by leisuretym: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dewze:

If this was a court case, this by Obiagelli would have a been a better argument than that dumb spot the difference crap the op put up there. That op is damn dumb.

Fvcktard? You mean me? You gat no brain , go and check!
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by Petersideman(m): 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
simplemach:
No difference bros, na d room be dat. No mind APC. Small small all their lies go expose finish.

then u woul be blind then. look at the chair and the picture frame...
anything u say, Buhari is the next president
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by rexbuton: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
leisuretym:
Spot the difference in Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos

Spot the difference is a game I love to play so much, but this time I called Tiwaloluwa my nephew to spot the difference in these photos, and he did wonderfully well, children have good eyes sight..
You can as well try this at home

Let's say the pic with Buhari is PIC A
And pic with Fayose is PIC B

Now, if Fayose as human being could not spot the difference in the photos directly in his front, how will he differeciate between original and fake documents if presented to him in the office ? I recommend he replace his pair of eye glasses NOW!!!

And this man is a governor? On a serious note, we need the best of brain to govern us

APC don loot your brain...
LOOK AT the floor, table, distance between both pictures, distance between the pics and chair..
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by tswitch: 6:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Please share a screenshot of elrufai tweeting that picture.

When did Elrufai become the spokesman for the Apc? Last time i checked he is kaduna candidate.

For your indictment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/elrufai/status/569137514017132544/photo/1

https://m.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10155235541825128

Last anyone checked you and your ilk of anonymous nobodies are not in the same clout with El Rufai, your political relevance is zero in respect to El Rufai's so put a pipe on your sputtering and agree the APC has been exposed for their lies again!
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by Nobody: 6:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
thaoriginator:
Shut Up! It's not the same room! If If it's same, there's nothing you can do!

Yes, i just made Guardian apologies
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by Nobody: 6:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
tswitch:

For your indictment.

https://mobile.twitter.com/elrufai/status/569137514017132544/photo/1

https://m.facebook.com/nasirelrufai/posts/10155235541825128

Last anyone checked you and your ilk of anonymous nobodies are not in the same clout with El Rufai, your political relevance is zero in respect to El Rufai's so put a pipe on your sputtering and agree the APC has been exposed for their lies again!
Elrufai is not the spokesman for the Apc.
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by tswitch: 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Neither are you!

We know El Rufai he is an APC chieftain, which you are not.

Can't wait for the certificate fiasco.......

By the way we wish Pa Buhari speedy recovery from whatever ails him since Fayose seems right.

So buzz off!
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by Osakah24(m): 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
leisuretym:

Take a close look at the portraits on the wall , especially the one by your right, spot the difference!
It might not be same room but its definitely the same hotel. What Fayose meant was that the room is in transcorp and not london, moreover these guys pay for rooms annually and not per night so the room buhari is im might have been paid for, for the whole year.
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by Nobody: 7:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
tswitch:

Neither are you!

We know El Rufai he is an APC chieftain, which you are not.

Can't wait for the certificate fiasco.......

By the way we wish Pa Buhari speedy recovery from whatever ails him since Fayose seems right.

So buzz off!

Still does not change the fact that Apc didn't realise that photo
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by tswitch: 7:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Still does not change the fact that Apc didn't realise that photo

***Yawns***
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by Nobody: 7:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
tswitch:

***Yawns***
I like it when empty heads yawn cluelessly
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by Osakah24(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

Tinubu dont loot your sense baa? after seeing evidence you still arguing. haba na,from chetham house invitation to working visit and resting. Why not just say the man isn't well?
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by ITbomb(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
I have an explanation

Transcorp copied the style of a London hotel room, we will be back shortly with the name of the hotel
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Osakah24:
Tinubu dont loot your sense baa? after seeing evidence you still arguing. haba na,from chetham house invitation to working visit and resting. Why not just say the man isn't well?

Lol @ Tinubu dont loot your sense baa? Choi see bad mouth
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by bruno419(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiageli go and find urself a husband. U no dey shame? Ur mates Don born finish u wan carry Nigeria matter for head..how can u be a mother??
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by najoke: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
bruno419:
Obiageli go and find urself a husband. U no dey shame? Ur mates Don born finish u wan carry Nigeria matter for head..how can u be a mother??
........is this your brilliant contribution to the thread
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by Blazinraj01(f): 8:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
temitemi1:
Shut up!! U should be ashamed. fayose did his own findings, u are here spoting d portraits on the wall from nairaland!
Do you check your B.P daily? cry
Re: Spot The Difference In Buhari Fayose Transcorp Photos by tswitch: 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:

I like it when empty heads yawn cluelessly

Since you are too dense to understand an obvious dismissal I will put it plain English for you.....

Buzz off!

You simpleton with delusions of intellectual prowess and grandeur. Now run off to the dark cave you call an existence.

Nitwit!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pics:aregbesola Commissions Anthony Udofia Elementary School, Osogbo / Edo 2020: I Will Denounce My Indigeneship And Leave Edo If Ize Iyamu Loses / Rivers Man Advice To Oyigbo People Concerning IPOB And Current Curfew

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.