Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,229 members, 7,807,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Ewa Calls Buhari In Uk On Phone - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ewa Calls Buhari In Uk On Phone (1372 Views)

Obama Calls Buhari As DSS Arrests Al-Barnawi, ISIS-Recognised Boko Haram Leader / Wike Says He Is Niger Delta President, Calls Buhari Fellow President- APC Rivers / Bloomberg - US Think Tank Calls Buhari "Baba Go Slow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ewa Calls Buhari In Uk On Phone by okpoewa(m): 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
BUHARI GOES TO UK
BUHARI; Yhello, who iz this?
EWA: This is Ewa calling on behalf of OUGAGRAPHA NETWORKS to confirm your trip to the UK and…
BUHARI : look here, my prend, I am in zhe U.K and I am here to eh, eh, to eh.. er… see ma prend zha porma frime minister of zhe UK… er… er… Mr. Toyin…. Toyin… Bulair
EWA: You mean, Mr. Tony Blair?
BUHARI : Yoowaa!
EWA: But why Sir?
BUHARI: Zhe Bulair iz ma pwren, so what?
EWA: But we hear Tony isn’t in London presently.
BUHARI: Who told you zhat? Look, I was in his house
EWA: Which house?
BUHARI: Whichz house do you know?
EWA: Sorry sir, will that be the London house at 35 weymouth street London, W1G, 8BJT with phone number +44 (0) 20 7935 7700
BUHARI: Pery correct.
EWA: But Sir, is Tony Blair now using the house as a private hospital?
BUHARI: Is tony za doctor how can u ask zhat kind of question?
EWA: Because I called the number and they confirmed it is a hospital at 35 weymouth street London, W1G, 8BJT
BUHARI: Look here, didn’t you see all zhe fictures?
EWA: Sir, you mean the ones you took in 2013?
BUHARI: Yes, no, no no! you mean you hap not seen zhe one I even zook wiz tony and prends
EWA: Sir, is it the one you and some others were wearing the winter jacket?
BUHARI: No… no… I dressed tradizionally.
EWA: Okay, I see the one you are wearing the long babariga,
BUHARI: Ixactly, pery pery carrect!
EWA: But sir, London is presently about 9 Degrees Celsius so are you not freezing?
BUHARI: Kai, Zahra! Zoh na! zhis feefull wantz to disgrace us
EWA: Hello, hello… General are you there?
BUHARI: Flease answer that monkey por me
ONE OF THE DAUGHTERS TAKES OVER
ZAHRA BUHARI: Hello please can I help you?
EWA: Yes, please can I speak with the General
ZAHRA BUHARI: No you can’t speak with him
EWA: ahha, why? Who are you please?
ZAHRA BUHARI: I’m his daughter Zahra and He is busy
EWA: oh Zarha, are you the one on make up or the one before the make up?
ZAHRA BUHARI: what?
EWA: I’m sorry it’s just that I see different appearance on the different images on the internet.
ZAHRA BUHARI: did you call to insult me or what?
EWA: no, to speak with the General.
ZAHRA BUHARI: and I’ve told you yoy can’t speak with him
EWA: I can’t speak with him?
ZAHRA BUHARI: yes,
EWA: do you meanto say he can’t speak with me because I think I can and I’m ready to speak with him if he’s available.
ZAHRA BUHARI: okay, he is not available?
EWA: why? Is he on drip?
ZAHRA BUHARI: No he is not on drip haven’t you seen the pictures of him on kemi’s interview does he look like a convalescent?
EWA: Which kemi are you talking about is it the Kemi B Fadojutimi?
ZAHRA BUHARI: Yes, thank God you know this one
EWA: Where was the interview done please?
ZAHRA BUHARI: Here of course, in her headquarters here in London
EWA: Wow, when did she moved her headquarters from the US to London?
ZAHRA BUHARI: What?!
EWA: Well I saw the pictures of the two of them but those pictures are old pictures
ZAHRA BUHARI: Why would you say such a thing do you know that you are attempting to spoil my father’s image and that of that honourable journalist. This is a crime against patriotism and women.. you .. you,
EWA: I’m very sorry please.
ZAHRA BUHARI: You have to be.
EWA: It’s just that same Kemi once presented an award to some APC leaders in the past like Gov. Rauf Aragbesola of osun state…
ZAHRA BUHARI: Meaning ?
EWA: She’s an ally of your father’s party and wouldn’t deny any publicity that would help the party especially in times of trouble.
ZAHRA BUHARI: Haba, Menini Wana? what evidence do you have? You people just like to talk any how…do you know that madam Kemi can sue you?
EWA: No, not me. I have evidence that the Kemi interview pictures are not true because that interview actually took place in Transcorp Hilton.
ZAHRA BUHARI: What? Is that what you think?
EWA: No, it’s what I know
ZAHRA BUHARI: And how would you know that? So because you have passed through the hotel you think you know everything about it?
EWA: No, asides from knowing the carpet, wall arts and interiors of the Transcorp Hilton Hotels And Suite in Abuja. I think it’s because I’ve drunk enough Nigerian table waters.
ZAHRA BUHARI: So, what has that got to do with the interview?
EWA: The bottle water on the table in the interview picture.
ZAHRA BUHARI: So?
EWA: AQUAFINA TABLE WATER is a Nigerian table water you can find in Transcorp not in London
ZAHRA BUHARI: Kai, Look, I’d have hunged up on you but I just don’t want you to go and cause another scandal
EWA: You mean like you closed your twitter account?
ZAHRA BUHARI: And so? If I closed my twitter account how is it you people’s biz?
EWA: So you actually closed your twitter handle?
ZAHRA BUHARI: Look here if you don’t have any other meaningful question I’ll advice you go elsewhere or call any other person like Tinubu or Amaechi or Rochas and leave my poor family alone
EWA: Are you people really poor?
ZAHRA BUHARI: I don’t mean poor as in poor! We are not poor please and we will never be poor didn’t you hear about my mother’s donation to IDPs?!
EWA: Yes, that’s true. But how did she get that kind of money
ZAHRA BUHARI: can’t a woman have her own money again?
EWA: Why not? But if she’s actually richer than her husband why didn’t she borrow your dad money to buy his form instead of allowing him borrow from bank which is against your religion.
ZAHRA BUHARI: Excuse me! What do you know about my religion?
EWA: Nothing.
ZAHRA BUHARI: So have a nice day please.
EWA: Please, please, one more question please.
ZAHRA BUHARI: What, I hope it’s is not about my father’s certificate?
EWA: No, it’s about your mother’s certificate.
ZAHRA BUHARI: Jesus! me ya paru…
EWA: NUC say it’s fake too
ZAHRA BUHARI: kai, Walahi, What have we done to this people?! It is your own mother’s certificate that is fake!
EWA: I just…. (ping…ping…ping…ping…ping…)
CALL ENDS…
N.B: THIS IS A PARODY PHONE CONVERSATION.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ewa Calls Buhari In Uk On Phone by Nobody: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
A thousand likes is not enough......

3 Likes

Re: Ewa Calls Buhari In Uk On Phone by johnwizey: 2:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
How does dis add to ur family value
Re: Ewa Calls Buhari In Uk On Phone by DebateNigeria: 2:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Ewa Calls Buhari In Uk On Phone by bobod: 2:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
I hope you never rule us again.
The last time you ruled was like living in North Korea.
There was bias in the way you welded the discipline stuff.
You found a similar personality in Abacha and served him diligently while innocents were clamped in prison. Were you not a democrat at the time?
Did you wonder and bother to ask your boy Abacha the reason his critics were being blown up and running out of the country?
Please don't give typical excuses, ' I was not in cabinet'. General that is an evil answer!
The truth is you stood by and watched the nation embroiled in blood , but you were comfortable sharing oil money!

General despite all these and more failings, I am not bitter at you.
Please go home , enjoy your wives, children and grandchildren.
Write an autobiography about your life and apologise for mistakes.
Please leave politics alone and palaver will leave you alone too.

Enjoy the health and life the Lord has given you. Spare thoughts and prayers for the friends and family of victims of your actions and inactions.

May the Lord continue to keep you and your family, give you wisdom and humility in abundan
Re: Ewa Calls Buhari In Uk On Phone by viashimakelly: 2:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
very funny, grand pa should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Ewa Calls Buhari In Uk On Phone by Slynonny(m): 3:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Someone pls call the doctor i just cracked my ribs while laughing.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels Stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC for PDP?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How you feeling Mr Barcanista for going back to PDP?
I feel at home bro.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
For Ex Gov of Anambra Dr Mbadinuju to decamp to APC further proves that APC is PDP's waste bag.
Vote Wisely.
GEJ 2019.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

I Am Fit, Healthy And Well To Lead Nigeria—buhari / Photos Of Kids Voting In Kano On Saturday.. / Zamfara To Use N40m For Mass Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.