Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,745 members, 7,802,275 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen (37883 Views)

Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / Fans Blast Iyanya Shirtless Photo / Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
pDude:
grin

IS IT ME OR DOES THIS GUY HAVE SUBTLE DWARF FEATURES. grin

You took the words right from my mouth. He looks a classic case of Achondroplasia.
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Vock(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Haters be like

searching4love:
undecided undecided undecided

UGLY CALABAR DWARF undecided I GUESS HE'S COOKING A DEAD DOG HE FOUND ON HIS WAY BACK FROM ONE OF HIS WACK MUSIC SHOWS undecided
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by MrCork: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
brize:
Ladies!! It's Iyanya, check out the ladies man picture where he is cooking, just grab em from instegram, i wonder what he is cooking... Make i guess.

Uhmmm *koko garri* lol

https://instagram.com/p/zetig4IOGb/

.. ..nice...as he gara boy friend? angry
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by danielmichael(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
mytime24:

#dre11, My wish kE undecided if dis thread make Fp i'll also post where am cookin nd since dis trash has bcme pragmatic mine must also make Fp grin
He is a celebrity while yu re a biscuit seller
Nobdy knws yu
So shrt dwn gal
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by alberto2k(m): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:

Are you chinese undecided
Nah bae

Am a Spanish speaking nigerian born south African with an Italian citizenship living in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
2undexy:
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwww
Hahaha haha grin grin
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by PreciousBro: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Midehi:
i dont like this guy atall cos of his body

LoL Why na...

I Thought You Girls Drool head Over heels For a Masculine Macho-Dwarf Like-Looking Body With a Fine Face and a Handsome Pocket ? lol
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by DjHypno(m): 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Short Hand man.
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Show me that body joor cheesy
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by PreciousBro: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Iyanya Has Been Told That Girls Like His Bod Like That And Hence He Decided To Throw All His Clothes Away....

Blame The Guy ?

Its Even More Laundry-Economical, Giving The Fact That He Aint Got To Buy Soap/Detergent again na ...awww lol
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Doesn't this guy own a shirt undecided

I must admit, he got a nice body, but he shouldn't always throw it in our faces
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by hadizadeezy(f): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
danielmichael:

Amebor and jealousy
If him carry de body come knack yu,u no go accept am.be4 evribdy knw yu don de make noise all ova de room..
Idiot
wait! Coming back for u
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by caniva(m): 5:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
This Dwarf guy too dey form macho for pictures and videos.

haaynnnn! angry angry angry angry
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 5:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
PreciousBro:

LoL Why na...

I Thought You Girls Drool head Over heels For a Masculine Macho-Dwarf Like-Looking Body With a Fine Face and a Handsome Pocket ? lol
not this type that he now looks like dwarf
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by calizy(f): 5:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
which waist
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 5:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Vock:
Haters be like

undecided

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by PreciousBro: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Midehi:

not this type that he now looks like dwarf

grin I Can Imagine, He Looks Like a Black Tyrion Larnister as I Heard. Eyaah

If Only His Brain Had The Height Of The Mentioned Dwarf, e for compliment am small
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by hensben(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
*put fly in her mouth* grin
Sarimah:
yeah cheesy
Why open mouth while laughing.Huh
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by mytime24(f): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
danielmichael:

He is a celebrity while yu re a biscuit seller
Nobdy knws yu
So shrt dwn gal
must u insult b4 u make sense undecided nd pls stp stalkin mi undecided
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Saucekide25(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
GET AMAZING DISCOUNTS AND SWIFT DELIVERY WHEN YOU ORDER ITEMS ON JUMIA.COM [Pay on Delivery]...TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS CALL or WHATSAPP (08122204769)or E-MAIL me via (EONUEGBU1@GMAIL.COM).[/quote]
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by mytime24(f): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Vock:

It will make fp if you can also do it shirtless or lemme say dressless
nd u'll b d 1st person to cal mi a who.Re undecided
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Sarimah(f): 5:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
hensben:
*put fly in her mouth* ;DWhy open mouth while laughing.Huh
do u close ur mouth when laughing?
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by hensben(m): 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
I only shine teeth like this grin Not cheesy....u get undecided
Sarimah:
do u close ur mouth when laughing?
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Sarimah(f): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
hensben:
I only shine teeth like this grin Not cheesy....u get undecided
whatever tongue
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by harry509: 5:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Merlissa:
No picture?

He's cooking noodles
iyanya!!! Dos girls wey u day deceive wit dis ur body ehi, deris GOD ooh. Wetn he day even cook slf? undecided undecided
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by elari(m): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
The way unknown fellas and bitches hate on this guy sef. He doesn't even care if they exist. That the most funny thing
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Merlissa(f): 5:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
harry509:
iyanya!!! Dos girls wey u day deceive wit dis ur body ehi, deris GOD ooh. Wetn he day even cook slf? undecided undecided

grin grin grin
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by hensben(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
whatever tongue
Whatever? Hope u know what you girls meant when you use that word undecided.
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by buoye1(m): 5:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
he knows what them she loves 6packs......i got 31/2 sha
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by baddoentworld: 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
.... no be lie
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
hadizadeezy:
what's nice about his body now?

Not different from dos dwarfs I saw in LAG

What an insensitive post!
Lawd!!
angry!!!
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by nuesmann(m): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
and whats unique about that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kemi Olunloyo Blasts Tiwa Savage:U Screwed Ur Life By Marrying A Man With Kids / My Fada The Don Legend! Wizkid Hails 2face To Debunk Controversial Video / Collins Ifeanyi Chukwu Is Dead - Nollywood Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.