Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen (37898 Views)

Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / Fans Blast Iyanya Shirtless Photo / Davido Shares Shirtless Photo In U.S; Says He Needs To Lose Belly Fat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by flowsamuels(m): 6:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
searching4love:
undecided undecided undecided

UGLY CALABAR DWARF undecided I GUESS HE'S COOKING A DEAD DOG HE FOUND ON HIS WAY BACK FROM ONE OF HIS WACK MUSIC SHOWS undecided

certified Hater. .

Go work on your hating skills. .
And
Join kirikiri guys soon
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Sarimah(f): 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
hensben:
Aight! Tell me what it means...let me see if u know.
ermmmm tell me...I've forgotten tongue
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
what kindah fun?
FREE UNSTRESSED NIGHT
wink
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Sarimah(f): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Zohan:

FREE UNSTRESSED NIGHT
wink
yeah
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by spankyflex(m): 7:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Doesn't this guy own a shirt undecided

I must admit, he got a nice body, but he shouldn't always throw it in our faces
r u jealous your boifrnd ain't that cute?
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
yeah
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by sleekyjay(m): 7:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
Doesn't this guy own a shirt undecided

I must admit, he got a nice body, but he shouldn't always throw it in our faces

shiit, mah hear word jor.. nice body wy veins shoot out like casava stem
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Bleszin(f): 7:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hot oil never pour for him chest b4...nobody go tell am b4 him wear cloth...
Mtchewww
#team_beef
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by calabaman(m): 7:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
sure?

I wee call police 4 u. tongue
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by hensben(m): 7:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
ermmmm tell me...I've forgotten tongue
Same with me tongue
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by danielmichael(m): 8:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
mytime24:
must u insult b4 u make sense undecided nd pls stp stalkin mi undecided
Ive gat no time to stalk yu,u knw y?
Cos ive gat my GST to stalk at liddle gal
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by danielmichael(m): 8:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
hadizadeezy:
wait! Coming back for u
Come back here,com yarn wid me
Una like dis de chop our money silently till e finish den com run away,as if yu knw like am.
If u wnt dat dude,i go control am mak e come straff yu
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by fagbohun4j(m): 8:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
What's up with this guy and his f**king attitude. Always throwing off shirts even in videos. Na him go first get the chest wey he dey flaunt or what? So dumb. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeew!!!
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by simplemach(m): 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
do u have body like him grin
yes! I do.
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by oliviapet: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
See jealousy ppl, every where!
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by championeh(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nawao, you dey charge your phone in the kitchen?

Anyway, the solution to your problem is www.macadamstechnologies.com
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Elinob(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Can he even cook normally
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Sarimah(f): 9:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
calabaman:

I wee call police 4 u. tongue
I'm waiting..
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Sarimah(f): 9:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
hensben:
Same with me tongue
lie lie angry
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
I'm waiting..
Bae no mind am. No need for him to try cos na 6 feet thangs..
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by hensben(m): 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sarimah:
lie lie angry
Me lie? Why would I lie to wifey..tell me jor.
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Nickiswitz(f): 10:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettythicksme:
I dont like guys having this kind of body undecided
I think it's cute
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by khassy(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
is someone noticing that charger in the socket ... na wa oooo
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by dre11(m): 11:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
mytime24:

#dre11, My wish kE undecided if dis thread make Fp i'll also post where am cookin nd since dis trash has bcme pragmatic mine must also make Fp grin

And it did.....

Do I wait for you to make good of your promise
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by easyelliot(m): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ogbeni put ur shirt on joor...are u the only one?
Kuku cook in the kitchen naked, snap picture and put it out there.
(Immediately started lifting weights and raiding gnc for powdered drinks)
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by sibepoc(m): 11:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
I can see phone charger in the kitchen oo
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by shomutuski(m): 12:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Lol! No matter how rich a nigerian guy or lady is, their mentality will never change.. What is a phone charger doing in the kitchen, he was obviously charging. But why the kitchen of all d rooms in is house, back to cooking saga.. He isn't cooking anything.. The filter sef no allow know whether food they inside.
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by socialwritter: 2:52am On Feb 25, 2015
visit www.socialwritter..com and participate in the online polls when you visit with the version
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Jaypea98: 3:29am On Feb 25, 2015
mytime24:

#dre11, My wish kE undecided if dis thread make Fp i'll also post where am cookin nd since dis trash has bcme pragmatic mine must also make Fp grin
It has finally made FP ,so fulfill yhur promise.
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by richielan: 3:58am On Feb 25, 2015
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,
www.buzz77.com

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: Iyanya Shares Shirtless Photo Of Him Cooking In The Kitchen by Jaymima(f): 6:05am On Feb 25, 2015
searching4love:
undecided undecided undecided

UGLY CALABAR DWARF undecided I GUESS HE'S COOKING A DEAD DOG HE FOUND ON HIS WAY BACK FROM ONE OF HIS WACK MUSIC SHOWS undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ned Nwoko, Regina Daniels Receive Warm Reception At Abuja Airport After Victory / Nollywood Actress Susan Peters Weds Today - Pictures / Mercy Johnson-Okojie Spotted With Yinka Ayefele Live In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.