Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,171 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic (1316 Views)

Death Threats For Corpers And INEC Staff Ahead Of Ondo Election (Pic) / Ize-Iyamu's Message To Edo Residents After The Edo Election (pic, Video) / Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic by dstnd: 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
wish I can see buhari and bros jonh smile like this after election.....what do you think .

Re: Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic by IfyAwazie(f): 3:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Me too, but d general is looking at oga Jona suspiciously.
Re: Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic by thaoriginator: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yes,but will the clueless fisherman wey no fit catch fish accept defeat and get sense?

2 Likes

Re: Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic by tolugar: 3:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Me too
Re: Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic by ndcide(m): 3:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Not likely as Buhari and his ilks are Poised for war. remember the blood and baboon mantra.

on the other hand, buhari may be too dazed after the result declaring GEJ winner.
Re: Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic by lanicky(f): 3:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
I wish smiley

lol @ dat pics.....Buhari be like "hmm! Try any funny thing, na me go first kill u" grin
Jonathan be like "chaii! Hope dis guy no put bomb for body ooo" grin
Re: Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic by Baawaa(m): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
That is what they called,"no permanent enemy in politics"
Re: Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic by jotax(m): 4:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hypocritic smiles...
Re: Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic by Nobody: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yeah somewhere in otueke after may 29
Re: Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic by Reminez(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Only if JonaTAN will accept his defeat in good faith. He has no choice tho. Anything asides congratulatory message to the peoples general from the clueless one on march 29 would merely lead to Jona's transfer to Holland where he shall be eating watery beans with Charles Taylor and Laurent Gbagbo in the Hague. cool cool
Re: Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic by dstnd: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obiagelli:
Yeah somewhere in otueke after may 29
are u sure ..lol
Re: Wish To See Jonathan And Buhari Like This After Election!!!pic by dstnd: 7:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:
Only if JonaTAN will accept his defeat in good faith. He has no choice tho. Anything asides congratulatory message to the peoples general from the clueless one on march 29 would merely lead to Jona's transfer to Holland where he shall be eating watery beans with Charles Taylor and Laurent Gbagbo in the Hague. cool cool
I wish so

(1) (Reply)

Bayelsa Female Politicians, Driver Buried In Four Graves / Why We Can’t Publish Full Details Of NNPC Audit Report – Diezani Alison-Madueke / 10 People Who Were The Last Of Their Kind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.