Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:46 PM

See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS (5614 Views)

What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone / Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Ybholy(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
The makers of the Sesame Enable have revealed
that they have crafted the new technology for
those who can move their hands in a limited
manner or can’t move them at all. They can then
use their voice or head movements to control
the functions of the handset.
This phone from Sesame has been revealed to
be highly customizable, and it moreover, works
with a very small head movement range. It can
be used by people suffering from spinal cord
injuries, cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy,
Lou Gehrig’s disease, multiple sclerosis, arthritis
and more.
Over the years, this technology will grow and
make the disabled even more independent by
letting them control various household things
via Smart Home and Internet-of-Things
technologies. Right now, thermostats, lights,
TVs, air conditioners, locks, shades and so more
can be controlled using the phone.

And as for the device’s basic functions it can be
used as normal smartphone as well. So apart
from calls and messages, disabled people can
also use it for accessing thousands of apps and
games from the Google Play store.

Lols ! What do you think about this ?

• Using phone totally hands free !
• Talking to your phone and see it responding !

What's your say about this ?

Read More and Watch its Video Here>>>http://www.naijatechspot.com/2015/02/worlds-first-sesame-enable-is-hands.html

1 Share

Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by pinkyruledworld(m): 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Space Booked
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by stuff46(m): 5:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by BuddhaPalm(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
"Ok Google"

1 Like

Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by richielan: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.cashbay20.com

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by OCTAVO: 5:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by jerflakes(m): 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
richielan:
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.cashbay20.com

Guy you're actually getting on peoples nerves.

If you actually make that amount per hour, you will never share it with anyone.

You are a big scam.

12 Likes

Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Dubby6(m): 9:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
richielan:
www.cashbay20.com

Guy so ure making about 1.7m in 100 hours...u don turn senator b dat so,

Sai Richielan

2 Likes

Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by freezyprinzy(m): 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by freezyprinzy(m): 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
Us working on iron man suit now dis wit wat google z duin i wonder wat dis world would luk lyk in 50yearz time sci-fi movies would finally b reality
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Warlord3000(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nice. Concept.

At least they know their market audience to satisfied..

Cos am sure there is a need for the special peeps..

Taking the lead before others follow..

Nice one
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Mubbyleey(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Whenever I tell a friend of that dis white ppl dy use jazz mak ol dz phones... Hin go dy yinmu!
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Nobody: 11:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Coool. I need one that can be used without paying for internet access and also have infinite space. grin grin grin
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Nobody: 11:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
Commanding ma fone nw sef is wahala. Ma fone can't understand ma accent..now, imagine me using dis one

1 Like

Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by lanicky(f): 11:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
It' lld make so many people so lazy. cry

Wait a min, are we going to command it into our pocket?
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by whizbee(m): 6:57am On Feb 25, 2015
These are innovations helping i always love to see not some idiots posing unclad with sagging bums just for attention,may God bless d makers of the phone.
.meanwhile
.working on my rap album
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by sonyc00(m): 7:02am On Feb 25, 2015
So,i can play temple run and subway surfers without using my hands then.just be like coolinitiate temple run,steal the idol,take a left,a right,slide down,jump up.cool

1 Like

Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by absky5(m): 7:23am On Feb 25, 2015
richielan:
www.cashbay20.com

nigeria is nt among listed in dat site...... Ow do i register
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Lordseyad(m): 7:56am On Feb 25, 2015
Lol --is all I can type.

Lord seyad
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by gameboy727(m): 9:05am On Feb 25, 2015
Smartphones to Smarthomes. What next? Smarthumans?

1 Like

Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Xxpress(m): 9:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Smart phones..... Dumb users
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Thebrightest(m): 10:18am On Feb 25, 2015
just in case
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Nobody: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2015
I be back
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by AJOT99(m): 3:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
Are u sure?
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Nobody: 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Stunner1(f): 7:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
angry
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Cyberbaze(m): 7:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ok
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Viktor1983(m): 8:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Cool but.....I love using Hands
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by wheesin(m): 11:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Viktor1983:
Cool but.....I love using Hands

me too.. with a little vaseline and viola PALMela c.ums alive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 7 Launched: Reviews, Specs And Price In Ghana, Nigeria / How To Unban Yourself From Whatsapp / #4 Hidden Features Of Tecno Camon C9 That Will Make You Want It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.