Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:38 AM

Is This Possible??OAU Student Bought Fake Iphone6....she Needs Ur Advice - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is This Possible??OAU Student Bought Fake Iphone6....she Needs Ur Advice (1340 Views)

DRAMA!!! Actor Accused Of Being Fake: How Actor Bought Fake Designer Products / Is This Possible? See Photo Of A Man Lifting 7 Bags Of Cement / OAU Student Bought Iphone6 That Uses Nokia Battery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This Possible??OAU Student Bought Fake Iphone6....she Needs Ur Advice by Richie0974: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
I am not Real owner of this Content, it was Culled From Linda Ikeji Blog which I cnt Just Get my Eyes of this Shocking ish.. This will definitely serve as Lesson for girls that Lack Satisfaction..
Linda Ikeji Claims some one send this To her mail, Read Bellow….
“Hi Nairalanders, I’m a student of OAU. My roommate and I just got the shock of our lives with the newly purchased iphone 6 that uses a Nokia battery. Except for the Apple logo and Iphone 6 boldly written at the back, the phone is just exactly like a cheap techno phone.
The camera quality is not only pathetic, the touch pad is terrible with its sinking effect. For the screen, its just a write-off. This is saddening for my room mate who not only saved up, but sold her former phone to order for the phone online and get it delivered at over 100k.Nairlanders, pls advice us on the next step of action before my roommate gets a heart attack.”
More pics after the cut…

Re: Is This Possible??OAU Student Bought Fake Iphone6....she Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
lol she raves hem right.....

all in the name of big big things is vanity upon vanity.....

I hate buying things online cause scammers are too much..

this will serve as deterrent to others that like buying online stuffs. can't stop laughing agrrrhhhhhhh......
Re: Is This Possible??OAU Student Bought Fake Iphone6....she Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmm.. From konga or jumia? or this is another c0ck and bull story undecided
Re: Is This Possible??OAU Student Bought Fake Iphone6....she Needs Ur Advice by Nobody: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News!!! Fuel Price Now Goes For N70 Starting From Tomorrow / My Experience With Cultists Last Night at Oyingbo / Check-out The Striking Resemblance Between Vp Yemi Osinbajo And His Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.