Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,407 members, 7,808,450 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:06 PM

Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? (11331 Views)

What Relationship Coaches Fear To Tell SINGLE Female Oaps On Their Shows / Why Do Ladies Dump Guys Who Refuse To Have Sex With Them ? / How Do Ladies Manage To Hide Their Feelings Successfully? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by Mhizizzy(f): 4:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
derrick333:

Sowi o miss ekiti,tot de say u guys r dumb,emi ko ni mo sor o

M from ekiti...nd m not dumb so go Bleep yasef..
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by derrick333(m): 5:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mhizizzy:

Sowi oo miss ekiti
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by ggrin(f): 5:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
iceberylin:

Where v u been sad
Missed you embarassed
just came back from Thailand cool

Hyd?
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by MrCork: 5:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
pinkhill:
is that an achievement.....

...see yor Ghana head like Guinea fowl....can u afffoddit??..hav u been to London?..even sef ...have u ever been in a £28,000 Range Spot rover in yor life?....Goat!! (no oofeinse) angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by MrCork: 5:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enypie:

Hilarious!
But this isn't the Joke section... :/

....see yor Ghana made Wig like Moto Cycle helmet.......DO I loooooklike Jokeist to you?...and then u complain u can find man on Nairaland..Goat!! angry

1 Like

Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
MrCork:

....see yor Ghana made Wig like Moto Cycle helmet.......DO I loooooklike Jokeist to you?...and then u complain u can find man on Nairaland..Goat!! angry
Such a clueless guy.
NL is your own Dating Site. Huh?
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 25, 2015
Funny but somehow some ladies on NL will deny doing this
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by MrCork: 6:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Enypie:

Such a clueless guy.
NL is your own Dating Site. Huh?

....sweeery ama London & I drives £28,000 (cash) range rover spot.....This mean I can get any chick including u.. truss me!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by MrCork: 6:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
^^^^ Enypie<<<<< ther u go...black woman & attitude...all becuz I drive £28,000 (cash) range rover spot....she started hatin ...GoaT! undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by iceberylin(m): 9:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
ggrin:
just came back from Sambisa cool

Hyd?
Sambisa
Ohhhh,your one of the chibok gurls shocked

Happy ur back, how many times those boko fools nyash u

100 or 230 undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by pinkhill(f): 8:20am On Feb 26, 2015
were we fighting before.....na wa ooo
any which way the amount of your range rover is someone's title...lobatan
no need for insults...in case we were fighting abeg e never reach all the grammar when u won kill me with....
MrCork:

...see yor Ghana head like Guinea fowl....can u afffoddit??..hav u been to London?..even sef ...have u ever been in a £28,000 Range Spot rover in yor life?....Goat!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by MrCork: 11:38am On Feb 26, 2015
pinkhill:
were we fighting before.....na wa ooo
any which way the amount of your range rover is someone's title...lobatan
no need for insults...in case we were fighting abeg e never reach all the grammar when u won kill me with....

.....attitude...see yor Ghana head like Cocrodie...hav u been to London? NO..can u afford £28,000 (cash) range rover spot?.NO..do u hav moiney? .NO..are u even light skin??..NO...and then u complian u cant find man on nairaland....goat! (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by MrCork: 11:41am On Feb 26, 2015
princejenks:
Why do ladies fear to use the toilet bowl? I noticed a number of ladies i've invited over to my end, usually choose to use the bathroom instead of the toilet when they want to pee or poo. I have the toilet cleaned every week and disinfected,and there's always water to flush, yet they avoid it for the bathroom. A particular lady really tested my patience when i had her over for three months cos she was doing her IT close to my end. She wouldn't use the toilet when she wants to poo,instead she would do the shit business in a nylon and then drop it in the trash can. The day i discovered this,i gave her the insult of her life,cos i thought guys weren't supposed to see that? What's the big deal if she disinfected the toilet bowl each time she wants to use it rather than the method she adopted? Also, some ladies i have visited usually have a container in their room which they pee into at night cos their toilets are located outside their rooms though within their floors,why do they do this?

,,bro don't worry, I will send u pictures of nice London toilet bowl...toilet roll included (no oofeinse) embarassed
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by pinkhill(f): 12:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
MrCork:

.....attitude...see yor Ghana head like Cocrodie...hav u been to London? NO..can u afford £28,000 (cash) range rover spot?.NO..do u hav moiney? .NO..are u even light skin??..NO...and then u complian u cant find man on nairaland....goat! (no oofeinse) undecided
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by MrCork: 12:28pm On Feb 26, 2015
pinkhill:
shocked shocked shocked shocked

...sweeery its ok...since u love me.. I forgive u! wink
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by marvelito: 12:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
MrCork:

...bro I drive a £28,000 (cash) Range rover spot which u cannot afford for the next 20 yers....not even sure if any of u people hear on Nairaland can arford it (no oofeinse) undecided
AROGANCE
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by MrCork: 5:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
marvelito:
AROGANCE

....which arrogant?...bro is it ma fault u don't hav mioney?? is it ma fault u nevar beento London?...please go and sit down on top of a TV....Goat!! (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by haulagehandlers(m): 5:29am On Feb 27, 2015
derrick333:

ekiti people dumb? You must be living in sahara desert.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by Brugo(m): 6:46am On Feb 27, 2015
derrick333:

It takes a goat born of dumb parents to make this statement.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by derrick333(m): 8:49am On Feb 27, 2015
Brugo:

It takes a goat born of dumb parents to make this statement.
haulagehandlers:
ekiti people dumb? You must be living in sahara desert.
Mhizizzy:

Assumin u guys rant N protested against fayose's lurein u wit food d way u did against my comment?u wudv gotn sumtin more relevant ,instead of stomach infrastructure
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by Brugo(m): 8:55am On Feb 27, 2015
derrick333:

Assumin u guys rant N protested against fayose's lurein u wit food d way u did against my comment?u wudv gotn sumtin more relevant ,instead of stomach infrastructure

And what gives you the idea that I'm from Ekiti? Do you realize how simplistic it is for you call a whole community of people dumb? You just exposed your ignorance to the world. It appears your brain is on vacation.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by derrick333(m): 9:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Brugo:

And what gives you the idea that I'm from Ekiti? Do you realize how simplistic it is for you call a whole community of people dumb? You just exposed your ignorance to the world. It appears your brain is on vacation.
Mayb
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by haulagehandlers(m): 10:42am On Feb 27, 2015
derrick333:

I still maintain that you are living in the desert,if not you would have known that the election was rigged,anu mpama
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by romzyxy(m): 1:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
PunkyBrewster:
OMG! Gross! Who does that? Yuck.

Some females.
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2015
romzyxy:

Some females.

That was a rhetorical question but still, very dirty "some females".
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by derrick333(m): 1:28pm On Feb 27, 2015
haulagehandlers:
I still maintain that you are living in the desert,if not you would have known that the election was rigged,anu mpama
Antin goes in d land of dumb
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by Dubemkelly(m): 1:33pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dude! I wonder where u meet such ladies, haven't seen a lady displaying such ill sh1t... Who uses the bathroom instead of the cistern? some folk are still way backward and have refused to grow up and get civilised
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dubemkelly:
Dude! I wonder where u meet such ladies, haven't seen a lady displaying such ill sh1t... Who uses the bathroom instead of the cistern? some folk are still way backward and have refused to grow up and get civilised
Please could you explain what she's doing in the bathroom. My bathroom has a toilet is that what she would use I'm lost
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by Dubemkelly(m): 2:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dimples192:

Please could you explain what she's doing in the bathroom. My bathroom has a toilet is that what she would use I'm lost
Didn't quite get u, but most modern houses have the toilet and the bathroom built in together, the bathroom comes with jacuzzi bathtub or just a shower chamber so I see no reason why a girl would purposely use the bathing section to urinate, sounds so gross
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dubemkelly:

Didn't quite get u, but most modern houses have the toilet and the bathroom built in together, the bathroom comes with jacuzzi bathtub or just a shower chamber so I see no reason why a girl would purposely use the bathing section to urinate, sounds so gross

Omg shocked is that what you mean WTF pissing in the tub instead of the toilet. And the man let her
I woulda whipped her behind
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by Dubemkelly(m): 2:42pm On Feb 27, 2015
Dimples192:

Omg shocked is that what you mean WTF pissing in the tub instead of the toilet. And the man let her
I woulda whipped her behind
Loool, needs to go back from the bush she was from, deserves to be sent out to the forest
Re: Why Do Ladies Fear To Use This? by LewisO: 10:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
jvera:
sum ladies urinate in bucket at nite nd i hate that guess shes scared of infection sum pple body r so open that any little tin they contact may apply to her too .
Hmmm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Luminouz Is Getting Married! My Pre Wedding Piczzz!!!!! / "Your Comment Will Be Blocked"akwa Ibom Big Backside Girl Pose With Pant(photos) / What Do You Do When You Have An Insecure Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.