Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,794 members, 7,806,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:54 PM

The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done (39215 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Mention One Crazy Thing The Opposite Sex Has Done In Front Of You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 12:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
nwadiuko1:
There was this girl in my department then....she dy always form classy with her group of friends......as I come enta class dah day, her "classy" frnds don carry one thick cover note book book seat for am even when she never cum class....na em me commot d book siddon.....when d gal later cum class she say mek I commot....and me be like ;babe shey na now u dy cum......d gal begin shout oh...say if I no comot for d seat say she go force me comot.....b4 I knw wasup dis gal don put call through to em dude........we waited everywia tensed up for d dude to show up.....when dude (very muscular and tall) showed up and saw me.....he be like.....ahh. Amingo I no no say na u oh free d matter sha.....d girl was very very embarrased.....I now asked her...u don call finish..lol......

Though that's past now if you know what I mean

Egede man cool

4 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by greggng: 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
I would ve prefered sending my dick than washing her plate with my tongue

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by nwadiuko1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
oloyolo:

Egede man cool
baddo
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
nwadiuko1:
baddo

Man which one be baddo again how fa you sef
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 12:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Midehi:
When i was 17, there's this guy who wont let me be just because he asked me out & i refused,so this guy is alwys on me evryday he sees me on the road,either he will insult me or try to beat me up,with this,whenever i see him on the road i will be scared or run away.
But this particular day,i was like na me & u today, i cant be scared or runnin away frm u everyday na....as he just approach me to harass me, i just grab his manhood seriously & he shouted with pain...snc then he stopped harassin me..
Today if i see him anywere,he will say 'tough girl'....we are frends now,nt close frends ooo bt hi hi stuff.
shocked shocked
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 12:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
falconey:
you grabbed his manhood at age 17? That must be your 1st handjob
Kai ekwurekwu grin
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Aybee92(m): 12:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
Twaci:
The time I poured cra-cra (devil beans) in a boy's school bag........

WHAT?! He pissed me off.
chai!!! but u wicked o grin
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Mekzmoney(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Very funny. Mine just happened yesterday.. I've nt seen my babe 4 a year n sum mnths now (Last tym we saw each oda was during my service year) buh we've been sharing fantassies since then. So she came to lagos nd called me yesterday morning dat we shud meet at her place, dat her parent ar off to work. So its only d chance she's got and if m cumin I should get my CD so dat we wud nack akpako grin.... I told her we wud meet nxt week n she said she wud b travlin dis wkend n we might nt see 4 a long tym... D worst of it was dat I was abt starting a fasting dat morning or shud I say dat I've started... Do u wanna know wat happened?

because of her I ended my fasting and left my house to see her. I spent like 2hrs on traffic (30mins journey). So I got there, grabbed her like a hungry lion, tear off her clothes,giv her a BJ n made her cum. Wen I finally fix d CD, do u knw wat dis lady told me

"Must we hav sex?" That she doesn't want sex. I tot she was joking, she got up n dressed up.

I wouldn't wnt to share how I felt or wat happened after. Its a story 4 anoda day..

Dats how I ended d r/ship yesterday... After kipin myself 4 over a year just to ensure dat I wouldn't cheat on her.

Still askin baba God 4 4givness...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by 9jatatafo(m): 12:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
Midehi:

lol

Don't mind my silly thoughts
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by tiswell(m): 1:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
Rexhenrex:
u wont understand they were three and ma ex g.f was bad tempered,and a turnboy she works out and hits the gym always so imagine.
One word for u bro...a weakling!!!
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
bond77:

Feel free to come.... but one tin is certain after u leave...

ur cute face will neva remain d same grin grin
He he he he

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by ghogz(f): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Twaci:
Open a thread on it then....

Nlanders will help u with answers. Oya leave me!
lol

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by showafrica(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:
Let me start first

This happened back then in secondary school, there was this girl called Tosin, she is neither my friend nor enemy but on this faithful day, an argument arose between both of us and the next thing she said was that she was going to slap my face and i was like "I swear!!! If you try it, i'm gonna give you 10 in return" and before a blink of eye, a dirty slap landed on my face and my mates started laughing me, but as a man of my words, i just moved a step closer to her and i started lancing her slap as if i was playing tennis, her cries called the attention of our vp and the vp still got her punished for slapping me 1st but later in the day i regretted my action and i went to apologize to her....

Now, share yours
#zick_diqsaw

She deserves the US open slaps, if I were you I for still hammer her on top after appologizing.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
sipsip:
What is cra-cra (devil's beans)?
Agbala in igbo

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 1:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Rexeffiom:

Guy u dull, if I were u, wld'v gotn her number 1st nd dial to be sure b4 goin down dat tunnel
Baddo
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Bokoharam: 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Midehi:
When i was 17, there's this guy who wont let me be just because he asked me out & i refused,so this guy is alwys on me evryday he sees me on the road,either he will insult me or try to beat me up,with this,whenever i see him on the road i will be scared or run away.
But this particular day,i was like na me & u today, i cant be scared or runnin away frm u everyday na....as he just approach me to harass me, i just grab his manhood seriously & he shouted with pain...snc then he stopped harassin me..
Today if i see him anywere,he will say 'tough girl'....we are frends now,nt close frends ooo bt hi hi stuff.

Hi hi stuff?

Story!!!
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by drstrategy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
hifaif:

OK, bro. One love.

Cutieberie, my apologies.
. Rep u fr dat bro…… 0ne l0ve…
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
holyokoto:
The day I got my later of enlistment for a Job, I went for a clearance, To my great surprise the CSO was my Ex Girl friend who I Dumped for no reasons, She asked everybody to go out leaving me and her, That's in Kaduna refineries. She asked me to kneel down beg for forgiveness before she do my clearance, I have no option because I have already succeeded for the job, and clearance alone might annul it. I did knelt down and beg for forgiveness. After that she sent me away without clearing me as a result I loosed the Job
Hope you took her name to babalawo

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
zick19:

why on earth should u do dat I jez pray she didn't expose it

Loz, not as if you could identify a man by his dick.
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by uzolexis(f): 1:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
Zohan:

Jeezzz..u wicked o grin grin grin grin
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 1:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Very funny. Mine just happened yesterday.. I've nt seen my babe 4 a year n sum mnths now (Last tym we saw each oda was during my service year) buh we've been sharing fantassies since then. So she came to lagos nd called me yesterday morning dat we shud meet at her place, dat her parent ar off to work. So its only d chance she's got and if m cumin I should get my CD so dat we wud nack akpako grin.... I told her we wud meet nxt week n she said she wud b travlin dis wkend n we might nt see 4 a long tym... D worst of it was dat I was abt starting a fasting dat morning or shud I say dat I've started... Do u wanna know wat happened?

because of her I ended my fasting and left my house to see her. I spent like 2hrs on traffic (30mins journey). So I got there, grabbed her like a hungry lion, tear off her clothes,giv her a BJ n made her cum. Wen I finally fix d CD, do u knw wat dis lady told me

"Must we hav sex?" That she doesn't want sex. I tot she was joking, she got up n dressed up.

I wouldn't wnt to share how I felt or wat happened after. Its a story 4 anoda day..

Dats how I ended d r/ship yesterday... After kipin myself 4 over a year just to ensure dat I wouldn't cheat on her.

Chai
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
when a dude is kritikali jobless, then he be like;
kritikali:

School please, I have to investigate, you don't jus come on here and lie and get away with it.
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 26, 2015
uzolexis:

Jeezzz..u wicked o grin grin grin grin
You have no idea sad
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
Mekzmoney:

chai¡!!!!!! laf wan burst my head oooo grin
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by snowhyt(f): 1:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
OLUJOSHINS:

she was a cultists. what do U expect. Himself pass Him boundary naaaa. dating Her bestfriend
yea, d guy no try.. in a way, he deserve wat he got lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by holyokoto(m): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Zohan:

How would I? I never met her since then,
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Livinusc(m): 1:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sarimah:
interesting grin

mine is too numerous to mention
Mention one nah
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by imotal(m): 1:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
sadhad this girlfriend in my undergraduate days. always having her way in all arguments, cheating on me(i caught her two times red Handed but was blinded by love...such love). she made me wash her menstruation soaked underwear. but I got my revenge: laced her underwear with ground pepper.

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Livinusc(m): 1:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Badosqi:

Kwakwakwakwakwa!! Hilarious... Fruit seller whooped ur a.ss in ur own compound. Shey you be arsenal nii... She played away match like monaco yet beat you like arsenal
Lolzzz...na 2ru shall gringrin
Re: The Most Annoying Thing The Opposite Sex Has Ever Let You Done by Nobody: 1:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
holyokoto:

How would I? I never met her since then,
She's wicked shaa. You too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why I Can Never Date A Man That Aint Wealthy / Elderly Couple's Display Of Undying Love Melts Hearts In Enugu (Photos, Video) / What Apartment Is Best For A Newly Wedded Couple?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.