Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,452 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:44 PM

Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) (33839 Views)

Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by anonimi: 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
berem:
Akowonjo have always been experiencing flooding since time immemorial. it's not that there are no drainages there. It's either the drainages are not well channeled or the people living in that area always throw dirts in the gutters that blocks the flow of water.

- What is the responsibility of the Lagos state Town Planning authorities for proper channeling of the drainages?
- What is the responsibility of the 57 LGAs and LCDAs that are 101% controlled by APC for ensuring the dirts in the gutters are cleared regularly so water flows freely?

In short Fashola is a certified FAILURE and the yoke of APC on Lagosians for the past 16 years must be lifted!!!

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by anonimi: 11:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
aljharem:
for real, you are daft

His case is worse than being daft, abeg.
He needs help urgently before e go enter market at this rate angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by talktimi(m): 11:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
@op what do you want the government to do when your vicinity is not highbrow like lekki/ajah axis. Better stop asking stvpid questions jor, what fvckery angry

3 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Adegbodolu1: 11:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
anonimi:

- What is the responsibility of the Lagos state Town Planning authorities for proper channeling of the drainages?
- What is the responsibility of the 57 LGAs and LCDAs that are 101% controlled by APC for ensuring the dirts in the gutters are cleared regularly so water flows freely?
In short Fashola is a certified FAILURE and the yoke of APC on Lagosians for the past 16 years must be lifted!!!

Bleep off back to your state. Our problem our solution.

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by anonimi: 11:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adegbodolu1:
Bleep off back to your state. Our problem our solution.

Na real your solution I swear.........see as the thing plenty for where supposed be road chai grin shocked

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154842_2015021816_08_01_jpegf86c77effcd4db5667ce76080925f948

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2154839_2015021814_36_30_jpeg1f8cb0427539980f7cdbe6e916f5718d

If you want to continue being a slave to the JagaBandit of Thief'nuibu cabal, you are On Your Own, OYO shocked
Suffering & Smiling is not my portion, at all at all!

Those of us whose hard earned income go into the IGR that was increased over 34 times from N7.2 billion in 1999 to N246 billion in 2013 without COMMENSURATE improvement in services, facilities, infrastructures, utilities etc from the Tinubu & Fashola administrations say Enough is Enough!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2080663_olee_jpeg50ac2c9e26795655ae17af1287062b25

9 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by IGBOSON1: 11:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Our own take on the city of Venice.....just not as romantic! Though i don't think this one would have inspired Shakespeare! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by tit(f): 12:01am On Feb 25, 2015
if fashola can remove his dirty mouth from where he is eating public money for one second,
he will know lagos has to install "pumps" to support the natural drainage.

but he is now so blind and fat from corruption that he can no longer think well.
all he wants is to continue the looting through the fat-fool, imbecilic ambode!

god has exposed them all.

10 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Where re d change shouters, dey like shouting change on every thread. Dey shld come and shout change now. Wad do ya expect from a mad man wanting to hand over to anoda mad man, nufin buh madness(dancing shoki in rallies wen work nids to be done). Babe pls wait for agbaje, cos as it stands no money for infratructuresd one left is for jagaban of weed to use finance a stroke cum cancer presidential candidate undecided

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by opiaoku: 12:14am On Feb 25, 2015
afuye:
[size=16pt]Sycophant and Bootlicker[/size]

Apc is bokoharam
Fashola is a hooligan
Gej till 2019

7 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by opiaoku: 12:16am On Feb 25, 2015
I keep shouting it

Fashola is a hooligan

Gej till 2019

7 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by opiaoku: 12:17am On Feb 25, 2015
Seun ngwakwe obinoscopy mynd44

Front page

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Nobody: 12:25am On Feb 25, 2015
Have you ever been warned by the state government not to trash your dirt in the drainage systems when it rain? Well, some of you still practice that stupid thing, that is result when people become deaf to a beneficial instructions.

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by aresa: 12:27am On Feb 25, 2015
aljharem:
for real, you are daft

Must you think other people are daft just because every member of your own household are all daft, idiotic, ignorant, dumb and grossly goofy?

Missed abortion material...

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by aresa: 12:32am On Feb 25, 2015

The so called federal capital under the clueless, worthless, corrupt and incompetent jonascam...

smh...

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by aresa: 12:37am On Feb 25, 2015

The village airstrip in enugu.....smh...

4 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by tit(f): 1:15am On Feb 25, 2015
fashola will cry in kiri kiri by the 30th of May.
we shall block all land, air and sea borders to prevent him from escaping with the rest of lagos people money.

3 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Nobody: 1:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Maka Zulu see ibos crying for us.. Now I can see who the slaves are... Please cry more for us

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by eledacedar(f): 2:45am On Feb 25, 2015
aresa:

Also call the dullard to help them in Abuja

So Abuja don downgrade to this level? sad cool shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by eledacedar(f): 2:46am On Feb 25, 2015
aresa:

The so called federal capital under the clueless, worthless, corrupt and incompetent jonascam...

smh...

This is serious

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by menesheh(m): 3:00am On Feb 25, 2015
Sorry people!

Fashola is working
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by BLACKSNIP(m): 3:54am On Feb 25, 2015
anonimi:

Good analysis

3 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Imoy(m): 4:48am On Feb 25, 2015
Petersideman:

funny u, the governor should stop the rain abi, or what do u want him to do, demolish and build new houses, even where flood is certain, Nigerians don't yield advice not to go there, But they build houses there.....
now I don't understand why u saying he is abusing the president. .....

Haba my friend, u want to tell me d govt can't build better drainages to avoid floods like dis?

I want to believe u are educated.

U are better dan dis my friend.

The governor can do better pls.

Don't be blinded by hate.

7 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Imoy(m): 4:55am On Feb 25, 2015
johnmartus:
rubbish attention seeker you see something terrible in your resident which i believe your local government chairman does not aware of it talk on state government instead to write a letter to your loca govt council you decided to come to social media to discredit the working governor? you're just a pathetic fellow

So it is good to blame Gej for the insecurity in some northern states abi?

APC folks are just so annoying.

8 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by deskossy(m): 5:08am On Feb 25, 2015
If this isn't bondage. ..i don't know what is

4 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Cchuks27(m): 6:59am On Feb 25, 2015
This is serious. I hope the state government does something about it

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by IVORY2009(m): 7:10am On Feb 25, 2015
We need change in Lagos, in the next coming governorship elections, 16yrs of bondage... In Lagos. Change we need, change, change, change, change change, change of government, change, lagos needs change.

3 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by ayolatun(m): 7:29am On Feb 25, 2015
berem:
Akowonjo have always been experiencing flooding since time immemorial. it's not that there are no drainages there. It's either the drainages are not well channeled or the people living in that area always throw dirts in the gutters that blocks the flow of water.

Exactly. The new drainages being constructed along Jakande to Ijegun axis of Lagos is already turning to dustbin. By the time the drainages have been filled with too much dirt and small rain comes, there will be flood of this manner.

Some Nigerians need to be flogged with Koboko. Is the road or drainage your dustbin? Thunder fire anybody yansh for calling government to come and fix a drainage.

I can even see dirt floating in the water in the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Nobody: 7:32am On Feb 25, 2015
ayolatun:

Exactly. The new drainages being constructed along Jakande to Ijegun axis of Lagos is already turning to dustbin. By the time the drainages have been filled with too much dirt and small rain comes, there will be flood of this manner.

Some Nigerians need to be flogged with Koboko. Is the road or drainage your dustbin. Thunder fire anybody yansh for calling government to come and fix a drainage.

I can even see dirt floating in the water in the picture.
You can imagine! Yet government is always blamed.

Mtscheeew!

2 Likes

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Idiataqueen(f): 7:40am On Feb 25, 2015
hensben:
People lives here shocked
No na goat they live there
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by talktimi(m): 7:45am On Feb 25, 2015
I don't know why op is trying to destroy our poster boy governors reputation. These places are not in Lagos, they're in Abakaliki cool and besides Lagos is bigger than Nigeria so development cannot reach everywhere at once

1 Like

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by afuye(m): 7:51am On Feb 25, 2015
Ask your English teacher
Niwdog:
SYCOPHANT: a person who praises powerful people too much
Who did i praise in my post?
Bootlicker: don't kw if it exist as an english word
GOODLUCK TO YOU
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by jenni06(f): 7:59am On Feb 25, 2015
No wonder GEJ said he want release them from bondage .GEJ till 2019

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Third Force Movement Finally Endorses Atiku / Border Closure: Hameed Ali Reveals How Customs Made N9.2bn In Just One Day / Wike Reapproves Port Harcourt Stadium For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.