Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:28 AM

Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) (33945 Views)

Imo State: SOS: Rochas Okorocha Come To Our Rescue: PHOTOS / Agbaje’ll Soon Be Declared Lagos Gov – PDP / Jimi Agbaje Is Too Old To Rule Lagos- Gov. Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Petersideman(m): 7:40am On Feb 26, 2015
Frankestein08:

where did u forget ur brain dis tym. undecided

now I see that u clueless
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Sparklesebony: 6:33pm On Feb 26, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Flooding depends on the intensity of the rain and not necessarily the duration. this is common sense...

Charlie, is that d only sense you could make out of my post?

Intensity or duration, it does not remove from d fact that d residents are suffering yearly and d 'progressive' government needs to do sth!

Those who live in Egbeda also pay tax; abi na only Lekki residents dey pay?
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by Ashleyma77(m): 11:33pm On Mar 23, 2015
ooshinibos:

Please stop accusing God for send the rain ( God is not a destroyer , he is 100 percent good , stop attributing bad stuff to God , this is clearly human error or lack of foresight )..Rain is Natural a gift from God , you and fashola should have thought of providing drainage for the street BEFORE THE RAIN CAME , clueless people and clueless GOVT

An act of God means a natural occurence.who am I to accuse God of anything?.even higher beings can't,so who am I?.learn to interprete statements before commenting.God bless.
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by ooshinibos: 2:29pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ashleyma77:

An act of God means a natural occurence.who am I to accuse God of anything?.even higher beings can't,so who am I?.learn to interprete statements before commenting.God bless.
natural occurrence is not an act of God and that's my point ,its only Nigerians and their African counterpart that have this mentality of ''God controls everything syndrome '' and it is stopping our development ...and what you called natural occurrence is not natural occurrence there are other factors to consider ...why do we attribute natural occurrence to God anyway ....
it is the secular world and the insurance companies that attributes earthquakes and floods to an act of God so that they will not have to make payments to victims of these disasters .. that's where the term act of God came from
Re: Somewhere In Lagos. Gov. Fashola Pls Come To Our Rescue (pics) by yetunde01(f): 4:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Gov. Ambode and Honourable Adebayo Government pls come to our rescue.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

"Evidence Emerges Of Mass Burials After Arbaeen Massacre Of Shia In Kano"- IHRC / Suspended NIA DG, Oke, Admits Jonathan Ordered Release Of $289m. / Ambassador Garba Gajam Visits Osinbajo In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.