Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? (5507 Views)

Photo Of President Muhammadu Buhari And Osinbajo As He Arrives From UK / President Muhammadu Buhari Returns To Nigeria Tomorrow / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by linuxuser(m): 8:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Where is General Muhammadu Buhari the APC Presidential Candidate?

The APC put out a statement last week that Buhari will be proceeding to UK on a working visit.

Up till now, no one have seen the "working Buhari" in public. Many pictures have been conjured by APC to deceive the whole Nigerians that Buhari is well and healthy. I do not wish Buhari any ill health but doesnt it make sense that a "working Buhari" be shown to Nigerians? Afterall APC was the one that put out a press statement telling Nigerians that their Buhari was embarking on a working visit to the UK.

Actually the news about Buhari being bundled out was already in the news because APC could put out their press statement. One wonder why APC was so quite until Buhari left Nigeria before their press statement. I thought they would have proudly tell Nigerians at least a day or two before Buhari left Nigeria that he will be travelling abroad.

APC said he is on "working visit". The wife said he is on a "rest visit". Which one is which? They said he met with Tony Blair, the pictures they gave out was the one shot over a year ago. They said he had an interview with a journalist, it turns out that its a pure lie as the the said interview actually took place in Abuja.

So the question is where is Buhari? Is he not on a working visit again? We remember the Yaradua Saga. Umaru are you dead? You remember Obasanjo asking our late President? Even APC cannot even show to Nigerians any audio or video of Buhari working. Does it mean that Buhari is not working again? When Buhari was campaigning in Nigeria, they showed us some of his pictures (though some were doctored by his Deputy aspirant - Kano campaign came to mind)

Has anyone noticed that "Lier Mohammed" of APC has also gone quite for a while now? Could all these quietness and lies be because we are now recording a resounding victory right and left over Boko Haram? Could it be the news of the turn of events has seriously affected the health of APC's "working Buhari"? APC told us that they are the party of change. I listened to Amaechi the other
day saying when he was at Airport, all that people was asking him is please don’t travel because we need change. I wonder where Amaechi whom we understand was wearing a cloth for 3 months is now. It seems the campaign of APC has suddenly gone AWOL. When I checked out the financiers or sponsors of APC, I saw people like Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi, Tinubu. The question APC has not
answered is where and how do these people get their wealth? I guess by corruption or stealing. Are these and others in APC not the ones that have being at the helms of affairs of these country in one capacity or the other in the last 16 years? Now does it mean that changing from PDP to APC has given them a new birth?

I am aware that the APC supporters will not want to answer the begging questions, but they will result to abusing me about my concern about Buhari and if President Jonathan and PDP too have clean hands. This is not about PDP now it’s about the wind of change that APC are chanting about.

If APC whose leader - Buhari does not even know the full meaning of the alphabets of their party
as per his interview with Aljazeera. Does that Buhari sound like someone that can manage a local government at the age of 73? If he simply cannot remember the full meaning of his party's name, and this without any pressure of responsibility, how can he now manage a nation? I hear the other day that he will probably have an able deputy. So wonder Idiagbon was the one in charge when Buhari was head of state. What is the point in presenting him as a flag bearer when in the actual fact his deputy will be calling the shots?

Enough of all these APC lies. Simply show the picture and videos of your "working Buhari" in UK. Or is that too difficult?

APC LIES are becoming more pronounced. They said Buhari is the only one that can fight corruption because he is a man of integrity. If Buhari have any iota of integrity left, we would have told Nigerians where he was for about a week now. I pray Buhari turns up for his participation at chatham House discussion on Thursday and am sure APC and his Buhari handlers would now tell now that here he is fit and agile. Even if he turns up, that will not give any credence to his fitness because he the hurriedly lobbied arranged discussion participation was the only reason he went to UK, so does it mean he needs a while 7 days to prepare for just a discussion without any other engagements whatsoever? If he needs 7 working days to prepare for a discussion; where he will speak for not more that say 10-30 mines put together, one wonders how long the 73 years old would need to attend to urgent matters.

I wish General Buhari a healthy long life but surely he is not fit to be at the helm of affairs of a nation with over 160 million people. Nigeria’s challenges are just too immense that he does not possess the requites to handle it. So APC stop all these LIES AND DECEPTION. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by bankyblue(m): 8:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Sick bed

1 Like

Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by freshness2020: 8:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
He went to gym in London!

1 Like

Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by ibkgab001: 8:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
He is healthy and doing fine .... Stop wishing him dead for every man will be judge Ccording to what you deserve
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by Naijiant: 8:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by clevvermind(m): 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
buhari is in a coma now in uk. they are just covering it up.

1 Like

Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by linuxuser(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
I sincerely wish that he is not in a comma in uk seriously.

clevvermind:
buhari is in a coma now in uk. they are just covering it up.
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by linuxuser(m): 10:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
APC and Buhari handlers, can you please show Nigerians the work Buhari has been doing for about a week now. Or is he not working again. APC LIARS
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by Nobody: 10:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
###ShowUsBuhari#####
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by GoldCircle: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
These Buhari handlers aren't doing him or themselves any good. Secrecy fuels rumours; rumours fuel suspicion.
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by sosanova: 11:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=15pt]He is under life support in a London Hospital....Thief-nubu n Obasanjo wan do another Yardua for Nigeria....but God don dey scatter their plans.. [/size]
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by bakila: 11:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari Buhari Buhari Buhari. He is the Presidential candidate of the OPPOSITION PARTY. His opponent behave as if they are in the opposition.
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by opiaoku: 11:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
He's dead
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by linuxuser(m): 2:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Lord please spare Buhari's live so that he can cry to the world again after losing the election as this is his trade mark. APC LIARS.
opiaoku:
He's dead
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by menesheh(m): 2:42am On Feb 25, 2015
in kirikiri prison grin grin
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by menesheh(m): 2:52am On Feb 25, 2015
ibkgab001:
He is healthy and doing fine .... Stop wishing him dead for every man will be judge Ccording to what you deserve

He is not wishing him dead read again mr

Dont comment shiit without reading.

He wished him long life and also made a suggestion that he(Buhari) may be unfit to run a country as huge as our at his age.

Hope u grab the point
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by owobokiri(m): 3:02am On Feb 25, 2015
We set a world record when a dead man ruled this country for weeks. . I just hope we are not about setting another world record with a dead man contesting a presidential election.
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by Trut(m): 3:07am On Feb 25, 2015
Vote wisely

Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by aminashy: 3:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Pa Buhari is sick and a dead man walking he's lost.
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by PrinceMario(m): 3:39am On Feb 25, 2015
you should have used that 10mb to type one of GEJ achievement(if there is) rather than having sleepless night cos of the general.

1 Like

Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by Slynonny(m): 6:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Buhari is sick and receiving Medical treatment in London.
In other news.
How you living Mr Ayo Fayose for exposing APC lies and propaganda?
Ans: In Mansion and Benzes giving headache to APC and it feels stupendous.
How you feeling Mr Femi Fani Kayode for dumping APC?
Ans: Am feeling good like never before.
APC is dead and is on the news.
How do you feel going back to PDP Mr Barcanista?
I feel at home.
Is been a long time coming and am glad am finally home.
Just like the biblical prodigal son i've realised my mistakes and gone back to PDP.
In Jonathan we have seen real and positive change.
Vote Wisely GEJ 2019
Re: Where Is General Muhammadu Buhari The APC Presidential Candidate? by linuxuser(m): 5:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
APC organised an event yesterday in London, Lie Mohammed, ElRufai and Oyegun was there. BUHARI was absent. So where is Buhari. We were told he is on a working holiday, APC sent invitations to people in UK and at the event BUHARI was absent, the only thing APC could do was to apologise for his absene. So where is Buhari working from? This APC and Lies.

This is the invitation sent to people in UK:

NIGERIANS RESIDENT IN THE UK, THIS IS THE EVENT YOU HAVE AWAITED COME ONE COME ALL. APC PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RALLY COMES TO THE UNITED KINGDOM - TUESDAY 24TH FEBRUARY 2015. After a hectic Presidential campaign all over the six geopolitical regions of Nigeria and in spite of the skulduggery of the PDP and their many attempts to stifle the voices of Nigerians and scuttle their will and wishes to see thst change come to Nigeria, the APC Presidential election campaign comes to The United Kingdom. The event which promises to be a history making one as it is the first time a major political party comes to London to canvas and solicit for votes and to woo the Diaspora Nigerians to support total clinical change in Nigeria, will be addressed by the national Chairman, the national leader, national publicity secretary, the APC Presidential candidate and a host of the members of APC PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN ORGANISATION. The venue is the: Everlasting Arms Ministries, Civic Building, 600 - 608 Old Kent Road, London SE15 1JB ( free parking at B&Q) TIME: 6PM PROMPT (18:00 GMT) COME ONE COME ALL TO HEAR FROM THE APC LEADERSHIP AND PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE RIGHT HERE IN LONDON, UK.

APC can only deceive the people in Nigeria. Some of us was at the event but Buhari did not show up. APC LIES. The question again is where is BUHARI?

(1) (Reply)

TRENDING!!! SEE What Market Women Did To Orji Kalu Today (Photos) / Buhari To Present 2021 Budget To NASS In September – FG / Picture That Proves Edo Is Truly Not Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.