Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 PM

Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections (2552 Views)

Bayelsa Guber: APC Cloning Pvcs For Election – Dickson / PDP Buying PVCs For 10,000 Naira Each - Says APC / Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections by linuxuser(m): 2:25am On Feb 25, 2015
Sahara reporters why have you not published the pictures of your Buhari's APC working visit to the UK for Nigerians to see? I am sure you know why? Because Buhari is not in the Uk on a working visit. BUNCH OF LIARS and conspirators.
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections by PrinceMario(m): 3:55am On Feb 25, 2015
The fear of GMB is the beginning of change. Reality just dawned on the drunken master,he has been listening to poo from Abati,okupe,windel slimsy,Tompolo etc for the past six years. A president who doesn't to know what the citizenry want aside what madam ngozi writes on paper for him. March28...load....ing

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 25, 2015
INEC has a duty to be fair and if lawyers can prove that the PVC will disenfranchise Nigerians willing to vote then it will be cancelled by the courts

JEGA can not sit in his living room and determine who wins this election through rationing of PVCs!
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 25, 2015
soe:
my dear, Electoral Act 2010
Visit
16(4)
49(1-2)
Let me know if you need a breakdown of my argument

why not quote the section and provide a link proving your argument?
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections by Nobody: 8:00am On Feb 25, 2015
INEC is expected to be INDEPENDENT and not INSENSITIVE!

You can not distribute 80-90% of PVC in perceived APC strongholds including war zones and then distribute only about 40-50% in the rest of the country and call yourself independent!

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections by Nobody: 8:03am On Feb 25, 2015
mikeansy:
INEC is expected to be INDEPENDENT and not INSENSITIVE!
You can not distribute 80-90% of PVC in perceived APC strongholds including war zones and then distribute only about 40-50% in the rest of the country and call yourself independent!

NO MIND THEM.THEY CAN KEEP ON RANTING.HEN THE COURTS RULE AGAINST THE PVCS,LET ME SEE WHO WIL STOP THOSE WITH TVCS FROM VOTING
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections by reborn1: 10:38am On Feb 25, 2015
chukwudi44:

Ode shut up. Is Tambuwal speaker?

Did you idiots not boast that the elections would not be postponed? So finally what happened? Una never see anything yet. It is either100% PVCS distribution of TVCS would be used shikena

Old dying man, you should go and rest.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections by WisdomFlakes: 10:44am On Feb 25, 2015
I wonder why anyone is really surprised by this latest desperate move by the GEJ camp. Jonathan knows that he lacks the numbers to win this upcoming election, whichever way you slice or dice it. He's a goner and even his supporters know it. The next two weeks will surely be very interesting.
Re: Nigeria’s Attorney General Files Affidavits To Scuttle Use Of Pvcs For Elections by nzeadachie: 11:19am On Feb 25, 2015
WisdomFlakes:
I wonder why anyone is really surprised by this latest desperate move by the GEJ camp. Jonathan knows that he lacks the numbers to win this upcoming election, whichever way you slice or dice it. He's a goner and even his supporters know it. The next two weeks will surely be very interesting.
#WHEREISBUHARI?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Full Text Of Dasuki's Personal Statement Before Being Arraigned Today / Buhari's Reaction To Biafra Agitation: A History Of Hate Against Ndigbo / Atiku Abubakar Indicted By USA Senate For $2.8 million Siemens Bribery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.