Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,295 members, 7,808,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:22 AM

Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) (56943 Views)

Man Knocks Off His Wife's Teeth After She Refused To Abort Their Baby (Photos) / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / 13 Sentences You Will Never Hear From Nigerian Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by bluebay2(f): 12:10pm On Feb 25, 2015
I hope d baby wasn't switched at birth..i smell something fishy
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by highlyfavouredo(m): 12:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
drnairalov:
lol ve seen dis b4, this gist is as stale as planet earth, una don dey recycle news..the way it I sposted one would think it happened recently, this dates back to 4 years ago

anyways since no news

laaaaaaaaaaaf it out!!!

An Igbo man had no child, no money, no home and a blind mother. He prayed to God, and God moved by his prayers,told him 2 make only 1 wish which will b granted! The Igbo man prayed thus: God,I want my mother to see my wife putting Diamond bangles on my children's hands in our new mansion! Then God said, Damn! I still have a lot to learn from these Igbo people

I try abi undecided
Bros you tried.rotf I beg am following you.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Jaycool18(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
by the woman's facial expression, u can tell she's hiding something... "I smell Away match "
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by wildikeman(m): 12:14pm On Feb 25, 2015
Uk again!!! Something fishy is really going there o
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Samguine: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
If she were Chinese, she would be named Som Tin Rong cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
Falsely tongue
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
dowjones:

i am a Dumbass.because I'm APC e-rat
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Malawian(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Okay the baby is white, but at least she should have some sort of resemblance to either parent cause I don't see any.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens when the child becomes a teenager undecided
if it is about resemblance, the baby looks like the mother. i for one thinks the baby is an albino, look at her liitle hands and confirm.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Drmaverick: 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
U all a missing the underlining fact...Its said a "white" baby, if she was cheating it would have been a "half-caste"
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Ifenna05(m): 12:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
For real? ? Meanwhile congratz cheesy
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by smsdigito: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=edygistvilla post=31056294][/quote]
look medical Doctors stop deceiving this black couple, one of your white brothers crossed this black lady anyhow.
If this case was the other way round, the London police would have by now started criminal investigation on a possible extra marital affairs by a black guy.
That baby is pure white, no stories. call a spade a spade.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
This government sef
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Toktee(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
nickusoro:
Oh please! Someone needs a DNA test here... oh yeaah, someone really does.

#QuoteMeIfYouWanna
hahahaha,the woman was speachles cos she dnt thnk what she did will result to this,dna test is the answer
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by ooshinibos: 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote author=edygistvilla post=31056294][/quote]

old story , this story came out 3-4 years ..
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by water1(m): 12:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
No iota of truth tht woman the Bleep white

Man dnt be fool
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by malbro(m): 12:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
na even blonde hair d baby carry.....chaiiiii son don resemble em landlord
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by omoloba123(m): 12:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
@OP why now, this happened in 2010, yes I could remember. please stop posting old news biko.. angry

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/white-baby-shocks-black-parents-medically-possible/
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
don't give us what is not ours in Nigeria. We reject the baby in Jesus name
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by 100Cents: 12:24pm On Feb 25, 2015
2010 Story...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by walcolm(m): 12:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
this news is more than two years old if not more....why the F is it making headlines right now?
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by obinnati(m): 12:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
madam they do pkapkagolo na the result be that even if I no mutation can be a factor but in a vase were no generation of parent is white or albino then the woman has some explanation to do
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by caniva(m): 12:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=14pt]That's the result of CLIMATIC CHANGE.

CHANGE IS BAD.

CHANGE IS APC.

BAD IS APC.

#Woju before you vote.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Weah96: 12:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
If the man is the father of that baby, then Michael Jackson was also the real father of his children.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
it's a miracle baby indeed. mtcheeew.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Rockstar2014(m): 12:34pm On Feb 25, 2015
This child is like a product of away match; oyinbo guy don score the goal instead of her black hubby.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by samx4real(m): 12:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
The story is real & confirm

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 12:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
How can a black mamba snake giv birth to a pyhthon? Is it possible? I dnt tink so.
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by UnimkeAk(m): 12:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
See as people where dey UK be .

What shall it profit a family to relocate to London and still b looking razz as hell

A paternity test should be carried out mbok !

Its very obvious this woman has been knacking white guys, that is what awoken the recessive/dominant (which ever) white gene wr doctors d talk grin
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by sholaypompon(m): 12:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
Dis wife na olojoro
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by valdes00(m): 12:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
See as d baby resemble dolph ziegler for WWE....
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by Vikky014(f): 12:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
missjenna:
Okay the baby is white, but at least she should have some sort of resemblance to either parent cause I don't see any.

Its going to be interesting to see what happens when the child becomes a teenager undecided
the shape of the baby's face looks like that of the mother
Re: Nigerian Parents Give Birth To White Baby (Photos) by supereagle(m): 12:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Adopted baby or the wife had sideline kicks ASAT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband / 21-Year-Old Mother Who Has Just One Arm (Photos) / I Feel so Angry With My Husband. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.