Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,517 members, 7,808,888 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) (3473 Views)

Meet Hashir Aminu, Nigeria's First Cisco Certified Design Expert (CCDE) / $10 Million In Cisco Global Cybersecurity Scholarships! / Best Way To Install And Use Cisco Configuration Professional (CCP) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 8:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
2:30 - 5:30pm. Message me privately and I'll have it sent to you. 230 to 530 tomorrow, are you in ?
answerme:

Please send the link.
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Nature129(m): 9:44pm On Apr 19, 2015
So sad and discouragung that after having a degree in I.T and a CCNA certification most companies are asking for 3 to 5 years experience before giving one a networking job
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 10:52pm On Apr 19, 2015
True, that's so sad. But one thing you can actually use to your advantage is think forward. To stand out amongst potential employees or applicants, you've gotta brand yourself. Think of one way or the other that you can polish your personality, leadership..communication skills. Certifications do not get you the job, it only gets you to the door for an interview.
Nature129:

So sad and discouragung that after having a degree in I.T and a CCNA certification most companies are asking for 3 to 5 years experience before giving one a networking job
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by sumtinx: 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
I don't know if dis thread in stil in existence bt here is a guy tht wnts to learn dis whole cisco tin nd has no idea whatsoever bt would be vry much interested to learn as I hv knowledge in computers nd knws wt networking is all about wld be glad if some1 can help a broda in need pin:2B5A57D7 or hit me up on elimjizzy@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com or better still someone can drop his/her contact info so I can hi em up
Thanks
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by DanIndia(m): 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2015
Hey bro.
Yes, the thread is alive but the Cisco studies thingy was planned a while back and that was covered. I'm not sure when I'll have time for this again since I have other courses I'm currently working on. I am sure members who are currently subscribed to this thread will be willing to help. And you can do some research yourself - I'm pretty sure you'll come with a whole lot of resources to do some self study online
sumtinx:
I don't know if dis thread in stil in existence bt here is a guy tht wnts to learn dis whole cisco tin nd has no idea whatsoever bt would be vry much interested to learn as I hv knowledge in computers nd knws wt networking is all about wld be glad if some1 can help a broda in need pin:2B5A57D7 or hit me up on elimjizzy@mtnnigeria.blackberry.com or better still someone can drop his/her contact info so I can hi em up
Thanks
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by Billyjim: 12:09pm On Aug 06, 2015
DanIndia:
Hey bro.
Yes, the thread is alive but the Cisco studies thingy was planned a while back and that was covered. I'm not sure when I'll have time for this again since I have other courses I'm currently working on. I am sure members who are currently subscribed to this thread will be willing to help. And you can do some research yourself - I'm pretty sure you'll come with a whole lot of resources to do some self study online
Am willing to join this also so what is the next step
Re: Cisco STUDY GROUP (online) by stinge: 12:21pm On Aug 06, 2015
hi everyone, pls i'll like to write my cisco exams ccna professional to be precise. I don't know where to put in for the prof. cert.
I've written the ccna discovery exams couple of years ago. I need to upgrade cry
Anybody with any idea or any help?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Airtel NG Opera Mini Handler Free Browsing Cheat 2018 / Easy Way Make Money Online 2019 ( Best Paying Affiliate Program) / Wismec Reuleaux RX200 Firmware 3.10 Upgraded Max Power To 250w Released !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.