Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

* + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * - Rap Battles - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * (939 Views)

The Nairaland Rapbattles Newbies' Tourney -- Sign-up Thread. / * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Puritan ( First Round ) * + * / * + * Newbies Tourney : Alfa Ace Vs Thanos ( First Round ) * + * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

* + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by mikuz(m): 6:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Forap V Thanos

Voting Criteria :

Opener - 1 point

Rhymes - 2 points

Similes/ Metaphors - 2 points

Punchlines - 3 points

Personals - 2 points

Flow - 1 point

Wordplays - 2 points

Closer - 1 point

Rules

- 10 lines.

- Deadline is 8pm, Friday 27 February 2014.

- Verses should be posted by both
battlers on or not later than
deadline date.

- No biting, swaying, stretching,
feeding or recycling.

- No complaining about votes.

- A no show attracts a ban.

- No unnecessary comments

- No smearing comments about any
bar OR biting accusations without
proof.

- Whatever you feel is wrong with a
bar or verse - please put it in your
vote. Vote and state what you found
wrong.

- If there's anything you need to say
in defence of your verse please save
them for after voting's over.

- NO argument with established vets
OR voters.

- Battlers should not interject
between votes and voters should
just vote and leave it like that.

Goodluck!!!
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by Thanos(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
No show verse. Thanos is god. Deal with it!
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by forap(m): 7:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Hi, my name is forap… a lyrical monster/ you cross path with me… you ain’t going any futher… ‘cos I’ll leave you torn in da path/ ~thorn in da path—turning da path
If you dreaming of a win… time to wake/ the task is massive… don’t force it… or you end up late/

It’s funny that this poor fella could spend time to pen his wack lyrics/ he’s not skilled in dissing… so his writs are easily dismissed/
Lyrically I surpass his best effort even without trying/ my weapons are metallic… his plastic/ but if he complains of undue advantage… we just watch him throw his toys to the pram/

He cut corners… he goes at any distance with forced puns/… just to get the work done/
He sees a dude as an old lady he wanna take down?!!!... Dude is a brave fagg/
His Federer and ace line … is a slap in the face of tennis fans/but I’ll have them watch as I serve the loud mouth… bombs with precision like Raonic or Isner

Da nurse is a misfit in his craft… no one wants to see him playing around ward/cos it’s sickening… more so to sick ones/
He’s in the tourney ‘cos of his knack for dissing… oh I mean Ds in/He fancies bloody trips… like a bike man doing the wheelie/The guy is sluggish... he likes the long things… he is the patient dawg who eats the fattest bone/ ~willy

No teacher teacher nonsense… I’m not debasing here/ but my bars are clear enough for this noob’ eye to see how he’s been schooled in here/
He’s already failed in this text brawl/ he might consider audio brawl/ he should go through my verse first… so Imma help him get his core rec shone/ ~correction
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by forap(m): 8:12pm On Feb 27, 2015
Where is this dude?
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by Thanos(m): 8:18pm On Feb 27, 2015
Posting now,
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by Thanos(m): 8:29pm On Feb 27, 2015
Im the god of the universe but am hunting still
the spending power I possess is what many call a daunting skill
but you a nigga who walks around with plenty ATM cards
claiming you control money, fooling dames with your brags
when in essence you got more empty accounts than a ponzi scheme
I go Hitler in this bitch and you are
mine Jew
I know you feeling me. admit it, my lines blows your mind too
Bleep an army, I'll whoop his ass with a mime crew
and if the pig claims to be sick, don't take it literal, he's really suffering from swine flu
out with the old rhymes what I brought are new
so sick. many viruses in the the air and am proud to have caught a few
you sick? must be suffering from identity crises........
coz I am for rap, biz is for rap, everyone in this section is for rap and it begs the question, who the Bleep are you?
i bring those rap they can't resist
lyrical class oozing from this you can't best it
its only online you get close to being recognised as a person
because you are like an ideal gas. don't you get it, in the real world you don't exist!
let's go mathematical, I'm x you y
can't beat me no matter how hard you try
send four figure tables crashing on your back side
angle of elevation so little, no way you can see the bright side
your verse lacks that sting, shit is so deficient
at the end I'll be ranked at the top, while you find yourself behind x like a bloody co efficient
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by forap(m): 8:36pm On Feb 27, 2015
Mikuz, please open floor for voters
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by mikuz(m): 8:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thanks guys. This is good stuff. But I'm going with Thanos because his punchlines were more direct and landed harder.

MVGT : Thanos

EmaPrince
Coogar
O4ka
Ibime
Kr0ne
Goshikid
Limerick

Please what are your thoughts?

Thanks!
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by Emaprince: 8:59pm On Feb 27, 2015
Thanos wins!!
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by Ibime(m): 9:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
I go for Thanos also
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by goshikid: 6:45am On Feb 28, 2015
MY VOTE GOES TO--thanos.
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by kr0ne(m): 1:14pm On Feb 28, 2015
Forap, ur rhymes spoiled it but u tried

Mvgt - Thanos!
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by forap(m): 3:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
kr0ne:
Forap, ur rhymes spoiled it but u tried

Mvgt - Thanos!

Thanks bro.

Nice one Thanos, but you know you cheated ur way through. You spent almost an hour to review my script an restructure yours. I allowed it though, cos I underrated you, but you had to pull out all your archived rhymes lol.

PS: Everything I wrote was just for the fun of it, no snide aim at no one.
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by Thanos(m): 6:09pm On Feb 28, 2015
forap:

Thanks bro.

Nice one Thanos, but you know you cheated ur way through. You spent almost an hour to review my script an restructure yours. I allowed it though, cos I underrated you, but you had to pull out all your archived rhymes lol.

PS: Everything I wrote was just for the fun of it, no snide aim at no one.
Don't flatter yourself earthling. So you mean I constructed a verse that obliterated you in minutes?. Sounds like a compliment. If you want a rematch be my guest. We all already know what the outcome would be. Don't bother quoting me again. You are now a thing of the past
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by LhoOd: 8:21pm On Feb 28, 2015
**********weeDz iN***************

Thanos wins...
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by forap(m): 9:13pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanos:

Don't flatter yourself earthling. So you mean I constructed a verse that obliterated you in minutes?. Sounds like a compliment. If you want a rematch be my guest. We all already know what the outcome would be. Don't bother quoting me again. You are now a thing of the past

This guy
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by gottoboy(m): 9:34pm On Feb 28, 2015
Thanos takes this
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by mikuz(m): 10:42pm On Feb 28, 2015
Closed : Thanos wins this and qualifies for the next round.
Re: * + * Newbies Tourney : Forap Vs Thanos ( Second Round ) * + * by PeinDanzo(m): 12:30pm On Nov 28, 2015
coz I am for rap, biz is for rap, everyone in this section is for rap and it begs the question, who the Bleep are you?
i bring those rap they can't resist
lyrical class oozing from this you can't best it
its only online you get close to being recognised as a person
because you are like an ideal gas. don't you get it, in the real world you don't exist!
let's go mathematical, I'm x you y
can't beat me no matter how hard you try
send four figure tables crashing on your back side
angle of elevation so little, no way you can see the bright side
your verse lacks that sting, poo is so deficient
at the end I'll be ranked at the top, while you find yourself behind x like a bloody co efficient

KAI!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Getting Training As A Lyricist / My Biography / Baudex -drop It Low Ft Spyk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.