Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,437 members, 7,808,562 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:29 PM

Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins (41484 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Attributes Of Men You Shouldn't Marry. / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 7:45am On Feb 25, 2015
I was compelled to write this, with rate at which anti-virgin bashing threads are cropping out of every nook and crannies of Nairaland romance section.

Meanwhile, i'm not trying to judge anybody but with the rate they bash Virgins, Newton third law of motion which states that to every action there is always and opposite reaction, and it's high time they started tasting the cup of their own bitter medicine. We didn't tell them to be promiscuous....

People over-rate non-virgins when it comes to experience ish as if they were born that way, not forgetting they were once a virgin and it took them numerous number of sex to adapt and have experience.

Guys should don't marry a non-virgin because they are highly promiscous and insatiable on bed.

Non virgins believe sex is their birth right, and if you end up marrying them, their EX-boyfriends would release a hit wonder on how they hammered her first just like Femi Fani Kayode and Bianca Onoh Ojukwu(Mind you, i'm not saying it happened grin )

Considering the fact that they have tasted all kinds of dick, when you marry them they would cheat on you even if your dick is big since they have seen a bigger ones.... They will cheat if you can't pound like their Ex-lovers.

Well, There Are Some Categories Of Non-Virgins;

*Ones that were raped at young age and has never had sex afterward -

This ones are mostly misandrist and you should run away from them because they hate men so much. Anyway, don't mistake feminism with misandry because they are two different things. undecided

*Ones that were raped at a young age and continued having sex -

They are mostly sex maniacs with loose vagina and are insatiable--fear them because they breed all sorts of STDs.

*Ones that tasted once and stopped and Ones that tasted willingly and continued non-stop -

The former is still okay and they're a bit synonymus to virgins, but the latter are no go area.

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde husband married her as a virgin and they live happily while many actress that chop dick at a young age are still single. lipsrsealed

***So, my brothers and sisters, virgins all the way and don't settle for less*** cheesy

136 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by whirlwind7(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2015
With all due respect, sir, you can can take all your reasons and shove it........ angry

Why am I even responding to this??

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by buygala(m): 7:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Op's drugs are in transit embarassed

Please don't take him too seriously... We are working very hard to get to the bottom of his matter cry

OP, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME OUTSIDE BEFORE 11am? ... why are you so bent on embarassing your family with this mumu thread? embarassed .......

So the op means that if a dude comes to ask for his non-virgin aka 'tokunbo' sister's hand in marriage, he will discourage the dude and point him in the direction of some virgin? Op is really very nice undecided

67 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by AllNaijaBlogger(m): 7:58am On Feb 25, 2015
Front page material? This Nairaland...

smiley

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by pashaun(f): 8:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Idiot.
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 25, 2015
buygala:
Op's drugs are in transit embarassed

Please don't take him too seriously... We are working very hard to get to the bottom of his matter cry

OP, HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME OUTSIDE BEFORE 11am? ... why are you so bent on embarassing your family with this mumu thread? embarassed
This your comment would have made sense if it was on threads bashing virgins.

Y'all derives pleasure and achieve orgasm while pummelling virgins with vitriols.

SMH

Original post, you guys shouldn't mind my typographical errors. I didn't re-read and can't re-edit it again.

29 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Mhizizzy(f): 8:06am On Feb 25, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by cr7lomo: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Westerners are destroying the morality of this world and some foolish people like Nigerians will only copy stupid things . Countries like Saudi still maintain morality even with their great wealth and civilization .

Those saying they prefer non virgins are just livin in self denial because its hard to find a virgin as a wife these days

The truth about a man's mentality is that he can't stand or imaging his woman's previous sexual encounters and that's the truth .

The moment a man knows his woman f..uckd some men in the past b4 she met him will make him loose respect for the woman but he will just only pretend .

Men prefer virgins period , who no like brand new

137 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by jmoore(m): 8:09am On Feb 25, 2015
It's all about choice.
Some virgin men marry non-virgin women.
Some non-virgin men marry virgin women.
Some virgin women marry virgin men.

I won't discourage someone that wants to marry a prostitute. Though my personal choice is to marry a virgin.

Your attack on Genevieve is uncalled for. Why her? Did she say anything against virgins?

I know virgins are being attacked unnecessarily. Just promote virginity.

15 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 8:13am On Feb 25, 2015
jmoore:
It's all about choice.
Some virgin men marry non-virgin women.
Some non-virgin men marry virgin women.
Some virgin women marry virgin men.

I won't discourage someone that wants to marry a prostitute. Though my personal choice is to marry a virgin.

Your attack on Genevieve is uncalled for. Why her? Did she say anything against virgins?

I know virgins are being attacked unnecessarily. Just promote virginity.
Lemme edit and use more promiscous non-virgins. Maybe in group...

By the way, I created this thread because of the way they bash virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by jemype(m): 8:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Why will u even mention tonto dikes name too. Were u a virgin at the age of 15. Dont judge any1 except. U know d decisions they had to choose before they took certain actions. I cant even believe this is an issue. Look this issue of virgin this virgin that is overrated. No one cares until d virgin has to say dat she is one .
FrancisTony:

Lemme edit and use more promiscous non-virgins. Maybe in group...

By the way, I created this thread because of the way they bash virgins.

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by EzePromoe: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2015
OP, you think virgins won't cheat when they get married? Wake up from your slumber. Though I admire such resilient women who overcame all temptations to maintain their virginity till marriage but I can't place them as superiors over non-virgins. I've come to note that by generalization (though not fair), virgins are arrogant because they have this notion that their husbands were damn lucky to marry them. And again, that a virgin have not been inserted physically doesn't equate the extreme magnitude of sexual atrocities they commit in their mind. You know virgins fantasize alot about an utopian love life made in heaven and brought to earth. They do alot of kissing, romancing etc, without going close to any man. Tell me why their expectations won't be astronomically high when they get into marriages. Virgins are good honestly but 90% of them are just there due to lack of opportunity.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by taiocol: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
seems the new way to get noticed is by being FrancisTony

shove your virgins in your Wide Assss
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 8:37am On Feb 25, 2015
jemype:
Why will u even mention tonto dikes name too. Were u a virgin at the age of 15. Dont judge any1 except. U know d decisions they had to choose before they took certain actions. I cant even believe this is an issue. Look this issue of virgin this virgin that is overrated. No one cares until d virgin has to say dat she is one .
1) I didn't put Tonto Dike name there.

2) I'm more than 15years, and Yes! I'm still a virgin.

I know you guys would say i'm judging forgetting how non-virgins heap insult on virgins - smh.

9 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by taiocol: 8:46am On Feb 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

1) I didn't put Tonto Dike name there.

2) I'm more than 15years, and Yes! I'm still a virgin.

I know you guys would say i'm judging forgetting how non-virgins heap insult on virgins - smh.
are guys virgin? cheesy

how can you be a virgin when you were only three days old when your Diiick started kicking

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 8:50am On Feb 25, 2015
taiocol:
are guys virgin? cheesy

how can you be a virgin when you were only three days old when your Diiick started kicking
Virginity is the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity

I don't care about your warped definition to suit your sexist self.
Thanks undecided

9 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by xynerise: 8:59am On Feb 25, 2015
I think you should just edit your topic. It sounds dumb. So because some idio'ts created a contradictory topic you decided to register in their club?

4 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Euphrosyne(m): 9:03am On Feb 25, 2015
If we don't marry non virgins then who will....

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by joseph1832(m): 9:11am On Feb 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Guys should don't marry a non-virgin because they are highly promiscous and insatiable on bed.
Non virgins believe sex is their birth right, and if you end up marrying them, their EX-boyfriends would release a hit wonder on how they hammered her first just like Femi Fani Kayode and Bianca Onoh Ojukwu(Mind you, i'm not saying it happened grin )
Considering the fact that they have tasted all kinds of dick, when you marry them they would cheat on you even if your dick is big since they have seen a bigger ones.... They will cheat if you can't pound like their Ex-lovers.

I read the above half baked bullshit and laughed. Dude, how on Earth do you know non virgins are highly promiscuous and insatiable? Have you had sexual intercourse with all the non virgins?

Your second point about ex boyfriends releasing a "hit wonder' about how they hammered 'her' first. Dude, do you think all guys have loose mouth like Femi Fani Kayode? Not all guys tell stories about the girls they've shagged!.

And saying non virgins will cheat on you because they've experienced bigger dicks is like saying a man who is rich who then marries a poor woman that the woman will go back to poverty because she has experienced it for so long.

All in all, OP, your thread is baseless, devoid of facts and heavily laden with all sort of fallacy!.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Dotwillis1(m): 9:21am On Feb 25, 2015
....xo who gon' marry them
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 25, 2015
joseph1832:
I read the above half baked bullshit and laugh. Dude, who on Earth do you know non virgins are highly promiscuous and insatiable? Have you had sexual intercourse with all the non virgins?
Inasmuch as I agree with you, there are still some loopholes in your post.

Your second point about ex boyfriends releasing a "hit wonder' about how they hammered 'her' first. Dude, do you think all guys have loose mouth like Femi Fani Kayode? Not all guys tell stories about the girls they've shagged!.
Many guys do it outside world and Nairaland sexuality section is also a clue.
You don't get to hear it because they aren't a popular figure like Femi Fani Kayode.
It's always a problem between family members.

And saying non virgins will cheat on you because they've experienced bigger dicks is like saying a man who is rich who then marries a poor woman that the woman will go back to poverty because she has experienced it for son long.
Wealth is positive.
Poverty is negative.
Big penile endownment is positive.
Small penile endownment is negative.

In this case, you don't expect a poor woman who married a rich man to be wishing for poverty since it's negative.
So, don't expect a girl who has been dating a rich man to settle for a poor man and be happy. Even if she do, she won't be happy.

All in all, OP, your thread is baseless, devoid of facts and heavily laden with all sort of fallacy!.
If it was virgin bashing thread, I know your sexual excitement would multiply. tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by taiocol: 9:31am On Feb 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Virginity is the state of a person who has never engaged in sexual intercourse.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Virginity

I don't care about your warped definition to suit your sexist self.
Thanks undecided

You vexed? same way I don't care about Yours

The word ‘virgin’ did not originally mean a woman whose vagina was untouched by any penis, but a free woman, one not betrothed, not
bound to, not possessed by any man. It meant a female who is sexually and hence socially her own person. In any version of patriarchy, there are no Virgins in this sense.

When you get the right Word we continue.

6 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 25, 2015
Thought this post was gonna change my mind!

I still don't gv a phuck about virgins.

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by joseph1832(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2015
FrancisTony:

Inasmuch as I agree with you, there are still some loopholes in your post.

Many guys do it outside world and Nairaland sexuality section is also a clue.
You don't get to hear it because they aren't a popular figure like Femi Fani Kayode.
It's always a problem between family members.

Wealth is positive.
Poverty is negative.
Big penile endownment is positive.
Small penile endownment is negative.

In this case, you don't expect a poor woman who married a rich man to be wishing for poverty since it's negative.
So, don't expect a girl who has been dating a rich man to settle for a poor man and be happy. Even if she do, she won't be happy.

If it was virgin bashing thread, I know your sexual excitement would multiply. tongue
"Many guys do it the outside world and Nairaland" who do you know in person that do such? That's the question, you saying many is just a way of you dealing in abstracts!

With regards to your second point, tell me, is it wise to listen to or take advise from a person who is a virgin as regards matters concerning sex? Then how can you know that having a big dick is an advantage and having a small one is a disadvantage when you've never had sex before?, oh I get it, you hear people talk about it in the outside world and here in Nairaland and sexuality section.

If you were really that wise, you'll know having big or small dicks isn't an issue when it comes to sex, the issue is "do you know how to use it?".

If this was a virgin bashing thread, you we still know nothing about what I'll say. Anyone who form his/her opinions and make them facts by reading comments from a forum where people hide behind monikers shouldn't be taken seriously!.

16 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by haibe(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Nice
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by mrpackager(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by lordsharks(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2015
So funny
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 25, 2015
undecided

I WILL MARRY PRETTYTHICKSME

SHE IS A BORN AGAIN VIRGIN cool
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by jerflakes(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2015
[size=15pt]Hahahahahaha grin

grin

This op funny o.

You would have just said "WHY YOU SHOULDNT MARRY".

Or

"WHY YOU SHOULD MARRY UNDERAGED CHILDREN".

As long as a naija girl don reach 10yrs, she no be virgin again.

Men are now seeing ladies through the eyes of Prophet Muhammed(saw) (by the way, screw him)
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Oildichotomy(m): 9:44am On Feb 25, 2015
[size=15pt]All these points are all balderdash

Virgin or No-virgin oo

Please lady love me exclusively and build your character -- I will wife and "aisle" you up. [/size]

8 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by shadelek(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2015
Its all a lie. Its better you pray for tokunbo used lady coz na fairly used plenty for this country. Tokunbo ladies self scarce like kilode not to talk of virgin lady. If na virgin op dey wait for, na after your wedding night you go no say she dey deceive you

1 Like

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by tolexy007(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2015
if all of us could be waiting to marry a virgin, i dont tink 1quaters of guys will b married, cos i dont no where we can find a virgin, unless we go to maternity ward where we could get newly born baby girl..... undecided. there is no more virgin on earth again, d terrorist have taken dem all.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Ladies Who Don't Want Sex Should Stay Off Romantic Affairs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.