Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,451 members, 7,801,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins (41469 Views)

Guys, reasons You Shouldn't Marry A Girl You 've Had Sex With Before. / Attributes Of Men You Shouldn't Marry. / Guys, See Reason Why You Shouldn't Marry Because Of Physical Beauty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by pashaun(f): 5:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
pastorKosiso:
You are not beautiful so i can't even determine it whatsoever. Did i see U.s? Oh that's where you do your runs?I know your type...play on girl, play on

Says the person who has no picture. tongue
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Frankled(m): 4:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
jimmy4x:

ONLY a foolish idio.t will not prefer a Virgin....Virgin girls ROCK
God bless you Francistony....I'll rather remain unmarried than marry a girl dt av been severally bleeped by different dicks, some foolish boiz wud av realised dere nonsense semens into dem several tyms, fondled dere breast nd suck it dry, me wey kon keep myself go kon settle for less, God forbid bad thing...the thought alone sef dey vex me.
How wud someone who hasnt bleeped b4, now prefer tokunbo to brand new cha-cha.....relating this to cars sef, some girls av been seriously mishandled nd Bleep.ed by different sizes, shapes of dicks dt u cant even classify them as tokunbo, they are Grade C Nigerian used cars....d pussy has turned into public toilets....general use....yet dey'll package demselves nd be shaking dere messed up asses up nd down.
you are there my man

2 Likes

Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by Frankled(m): 4:53pm On Feb 27, 2015
EMmmm, everyone suit urself
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by agzoo(m): 12:49am On Apr 23, 2015
Euphrosyne:
If we don't marry non virgins then who will....
U of course.. as many as u can
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by noblegrex: 8:22pm On Nov 04, 2015
cr7lomo:
Westerners are destroying the morality of this world and some foolish people like Nigerians will only copy stupid things . Countries like Saudi still maintain morality even with their great wealth and civilization .

Those saying they prefer non virgins are just livin in self denial because its hard to find a virgin as a wife these days

The truth about a man's mentality is that he can't stand or imaging his woman's previous sexual encounters and that's the truth .

The moment a man knows his woman f..uckd some men in the past b4 she met him will make him loose respect for the woman but he will just only pretend .

Men prefer virgins period , who no like brand new
I wonder oo.u no fit kill yourself na.if u can't get meat or titus fish,then u buy irish fish or Sabaloo wey get plenty bone ahaha! But atleast she must tight small even if them done open the gate already, but not wide opennnnn o,u can still make do no qualms. Any guy wey no like virgin make him give me If u find one bloody hypocratessss. O boy no mind them
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by omotola90(m): 12:16am On Feb 06, 2022
Jsaviour:
those of u saying there r no virgins again just speak for urself n not for everyone, i know many virgins n not because they just want to keep it's for their husbands but because they don't want to disobey God n loose their glory. who u mingle with determines ur mindset, that u mingle with promiscuous people will only make u think there r no virtuous women around but those that mingle with people with fear of God will agree with me that there r still virgins around
nice one sis....God bless
Re: Why You Shouldn't Marry Non-Virgins by omotola90(m): 12:18am On Feb 06, 2022
hamilton62:

Sincerely, you don't know what it is or you've decided to leave in denial, a lady without the presence of hymen (which is the tissue in the vaginal that reduces the size to the uretha...) Please learn and is this what you will tell your daughters as a father? As a man, there's an affinity when it comes to daughters with their papa...
Virgins are unique... Why was Jesus born of a virgin if you think otherwise and why did the bible advise against fornication that we should flee because it defiles the temple, which is our body?
If you are a virgin, be confident in yourself because it's a virtue so, you should pride on it but please don't advertise it and if you are not a virgin, you can still give yourself some pride by restraining from sex and self discipline with the study of the holy bible which will help if you are a christian with prayers.
Ask for forgiveness if you have sexed before, ask specially for His mercy on your life, it sets things right. Please, the virgins need to be applauded because it's not as easy as you say though most say it because they envy them... You might not be a virgin but you can still give your life some worth by fleeing from sex please. I love you all
nice one bro...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Do Some Young Ladies Find Married Men More Attractive? / Lady Whose Face Was Photoshopped Into Another Woman's Body Apologizes / Reno Omokri On Stingy Women Association: 'Open A Business, Not Your Legs'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.