Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? (27464 Views)

10 Categories Of Ladies That Will End Up As Promiscuous Wives / A Short Story Of A Promiscuous Guy. (with Photos) / Can You Allow Your Promiscuous Friend Date Your Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
eddyland:
dear, u have wrapped up dis thread in style.. D truth is as bitter as alamo nd slaps like udara which is not nwanu udara. D waywardness even started at exposing ur unclothedness to a love artist jst 2 incribe ink on ur body. D only time dat many people wit tattoo wil start regreting dier actions is wen dey ar diagonosed of skin cancer, even if d tattoo did nt contribute 2 dat, ur whole life wil tel u dat d tattoo is most probably d cause of ur cancer. Skin cancer is d commonest type of cancer in dis world. Nd 2 butress d fact, most of dem do it 4 fashion nd feels it meks dem extra sexy. I like d art in tattoo, d little butterfly drawing is cool no doubt, bt i wont encourage anybody 2 get one
oooh my God !!! May God bless you

I personally would have loved to have one but the bad impression it gives other people isn't a good one

It's funny how people made the OP looks like he has committed murder and this thing he said is the pure truth which many tattooed ladies don't want to hear

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by skywalker888(f): 1:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
In as much as your appearance does not define you, I find an atom of truth in what the OP said

The bitter truth is, most tattooed Nigerian ladies are somewhat rude, promiscuous and wayward in nature

My mom dad will disown me if I dare try that poo

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Its a waste of time trust me they all think backwards hence y the country is still the way it is .

Annoying is an understatement

Nice!!! That was de same thing de devil told eve in garden of eden...""if you eat this fruit, your eyes will open,the way you are now, you are blind, uncivilised,backwards, nerd, ordeh, sugamu. Eat this fruit and you will be smart, you will move forward""....madam, if you want to move forward, move forward in an open way with hands open, in a moral way. I pity you...

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
ogaprime:

Nice!!! That was de same thing de devil told eve in garden of eden...""if you eat this fruit, your eyes will open,the way you are now, you are blind, uncivilised,backwards, nerd, ordeh, sugamu. Eat this fruit and you will be smart, you will move forward""....madam, if you want to move forward, move forward in an open way with hands open, in a moral way. I pity you...

Dont pity me ... Pity urself, are you getting paid for ur pity ?
Wher u in eden urself . Look its my opinion if u dont like it u get out . Dont quote me saying rubbish save it for the locals that care

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by skywalker888(f): 1:24pm On Mar 03, 2015
sleekch1c:

I had to reply this.
your naivete and lack of exposure is annoying and you never really accept criticisms well.
and you said that you are a role model to some people? Probably the fellows in your village.
someday when you have travelled more and met more people, you will realize how deep the statement 'never judge a book by its cover' really is. For now,I would advise you to face your studies and stop obsessing over Nigerian girls. You sound like one of those forced, intellectually mediocre nerds in school who resort to bashing girls because they can't have the sort they desire.
Enough of your senseless threads please!
Thank you.
I guess you are the perfect description of the OP

Why are you this rude ?

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
Trendytessy:
@op... tattoo doesn't define a person. I have one and i'm not rude, unreliable or promiscuous

Good, goood!! One question for you. Can you allow your daughter to draw tattoo on her body

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by tosyne2much(m): 1:29pm On Mar 03, 2015
eddyland:
again, jst ansa dis question straight, y did u think a person dat doesnt knw charlyboy in person bt decided to message him on twitter pleading dat charlyboy shuld show him d way to join illuminati, y dint d person mesaged u, or y ws it real charlyboy dat he saw nd sent dat type mesage
You dey mind all these people ?
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by eddyland: 1:35pm On Mar 03, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I have enough sense in me to know that most people discriminate against tattoos & since I don't plan to flip burgers for a living, I made sure that all my tattoos are well hidden.

I still have them though because I do not care what people think beyond the professional point of view.
u jst faultered by ur words wit dis ur coment. U hav bin saying dat u dnt give a damn what ppl wil say or tink abt u, bt nw u nw said dat u wil cova ur tattoo on a job interview. I tot u leav a lif 2 only please urself nd dnt also care what d interviewer mite say or do, u shuldnt hav also care abt dat. Why is comon sense nw telin u 2 cover dose tattoos up nw. Meaning, u stil do tins cos of wht ppl wil say. Let me tel u smtin, do u knw dat d intervier mite even like dat ur tattoo wen he/she sees it? Y cover it? Y covert it? In oda words we all dnt hav 2 leav our life all d time d way it pleases us. Creating a balance nw becomes d key..cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 1:36pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Dont pity me ... Pity urself, are you getting paid for ur pity ?
Wher u in eden urself . Look its my opinion if u dont like it u get out . Dont quote me saying rubbish save it for the locals that care

Oh!, I see...please just make sure your opinion doesn't make young girls to start going wayward

Please madam, try and put a sign that "its your opinion" and nobody should take it serious...

Remember, one little girl is watching you, looking up to you to guide her through because she thinks you know better. Make this world a better place. Thank you...
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
ogaprime:

Oh!, I see...please just make sure your opinion doesn't make young girls to start going wayward

Please madam, try and put a sign that "its your opinion" and nobody should take it serious...

Remember, one little girl is watching you, looking up to you to guide her through because she thinks you know better. Make this world a better place. Thank you...

Littles girls shoulnt be on romance page ! N beside y should my comments stray neone ?

Ur so dumb

Abeg get out.. One lil girl ... u sound silly

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Subom1(f): 1:40pm On Mar 03, 2015
kandiikane:

seriously? They got you too? undecided
Am telling u, I was shocked cos I never expected it from her
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 1:42pm On Mar 03, 2015
eddyland:
u jst faultered by ur words wit dis ur coment. U hav bin saying dat u dnt give a damn what ppl wil say or tink abt u, bt nw u nw said dat u wil cova ur tattoo on a job interview. I tot u leav a lif 2 only please urself nd dnt also care what d interviewer mite say or do, u shuldnt hav also care abt dat. Why is comon sense nw telin u 2 cover dose tattoos up nw. Meaning, u stil do tins cos of wht ppl wil say. Let me tel u smtin, do u knw dat d intervier mite even like dat ur tattoo wen he/she sees it? Y cover it? Y covert it? In oda words we all dnt hav 2 leav our life all d time d way it pleases. Creating a balance nw becomes d key..cheers!

Beer or alomo I drink not, but I will give you what I have, a clean cold chilled water...gbam!!
nice thinking...

"You live your life de way you want it and you don't want people to talk about it when your life is busy making the whole place to become more worst""

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Subom1(f): 1:44pm On Mar 03, 2015
tosyne2much:
What is this man saying ?

You see this thread as a female bashing thread ? You really need to work on you comprehension skill bro

I think your comprehension skill is so low and I would advise you to kindly read the post all over again, or show it to a person with a better comprehension skill for better explanation
I don't blame you. Your age doesn’t lie. Neither does that face.

P.S there is a (f) next to my name for a reason not a (m) just to be clear on your 'comprehension skills' wink

8 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
eddyland:
u jst faultered by ur words wit dis ur coment. U hav bin saying dat u dnt give a damn what ppl wil say or tink abt u, bt nw u nw said dat u wil cova ur tattoo on a job interview. I tot u leav a lif 2 only please urself nd dnt also care what d interviewer mite say or do, u shuldnt hav also care abt dat. Why is comon sense nw telin u 2 cover dose tattoos up nw. Meaning, u stil do tins cos of wht ppl wil say. Let me tel u smtin, do u knw dat d intervier mite even like dat ur tattoo wen he/she sees it? Y cover it? Y covert it? In oda words we all dnt hav 2 leav our life all d time d way it pleases. Creating a balance nw becomes d key..cheers!

I cover them because when I go to work, I don't represent myself but the company I work for, who might happen to have uptight azzholes & church rats as clients, so I gotta do what I gotta do to put bread on my table. Outside of my working environment though, I could care less what anyone else thinks. See, I'm having my cake & eating it too. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Like I said, people discriminate but I still went ahead & had them done anyway. I choose when & when not to fit in with the crowd. Nobody else is going to choose a life path for me but myself. I'm still in control of my life either way.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 1:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Littles girls shoulnt be on romance page ! N beside y should my comments stray neone ?

Ur so dumb

Abeg get out.. One lil girl ... u sound silly

That's exactly what tosin is saying...rude, so rude.

Do you live your life only nairaland?? There are threads created since 2005 that's still accessible up till now. The little girls will grow up one day and see your comments or have you forgotten, "internet never dies and what you do on it lives on"

Madam, make this world a better place, your children will still in this same world. So make it comfortable to live in...thanks

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by T3Amo(f): 1:57pm On Mar 03, 2015
skywalker888:
I guess you are the perfect description of the OP

Why are you this rude ?
And what the guy wrote was not rude? Why are you such a fish brain

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by T3Amo(f): 1:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
ogaprime:

Do you live your life only nairaland?? There are threads created since 2005 that's still accessible up till now. The little girls will grow up one day and see your comments or have you forgotten, "internet never dies and what you do on it lives on"

Madam, make this world a better place, your children will still in this same world. So make it comfortable to live in...thanks
Seriously and what about all those threads on sexuality section? Won't the "little girls grow up too? This site is not for kids however it's obvious that many are here
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by ogaprime(m): 2:03pm On Mar 03, 2015
T3Amo:
Seriously and what about all those threads on sexuality section? Won't the "little girls grow up too? This site is not for kids however it's obvious that many are here

You are right...that's why I still don't do anyhow on NL.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by eddyland: 2:07pm On Mar 03, 2015
PunkyBrewster:

I cover them because when I go to work, I don't represent myself but the company I work for, who might happen to have uptight azzholes & church rats as clients, so I gotta do what I gotta do to put bread on my table. Outside of my working environment though, I could care less what anyone else thinks. See, I'm having my cake & eating it too. I wouldn't have it any other way.

Like I said, people discriminate but I still went ahead & had them done anyway. I choose when & when not to fit in with the crowd. Nobody else is going to choose a life path for me but myself. I'm still in control of my life either way.
bt I hope u still believe in right and wrong, or are u always chauvinistic nd dogmatic 2 ur life path?
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by kendraloops(f): 2:12pm On Mar 03, 2015
prettythicksme:
you said good for me and i said wtf,anything attached to it?

wo, bone jare. Take care
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 03, 2015
eddyland:
bt I hope u still believe in right and wrong, or are u always chauvinistic nd dogmatic 2 ur life path?

Now why wouldn't I ? Of course I do still have a moral compass. Having body art doesn't make me an immoral person, contrary to your beliefs. I'm a tattoo lover, not a psychopath...there's a difference you know.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by tosyne2much(m): 2:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
eddyland:
u jst faultered by ur words wit dis ur coment. U hav bin saying dat u dnt give a damn what ppl wil say or tink abt u, bt nw u nw said dat u wil cova ur tattoo on a job interview. I tot u leav a lif 2 only please urself nd dnt also care what d interviewer mite say or do, u shuldnt hav also care abt dat. Why is comon sense nw telin u 2 cover dose tattoos up nw. Meaning, u stil do tins cos of wht ppl wil say. Let me tel u smtin, do u knw dat d intervier mite even like dat ur tattoo wen he/she sees it? Y cover it? Y covert it? In oda words we all dnt hav 2 leav our life all d time d way it pleases us. Creating a balance nw becomes d key..cheers!
Ooooooh my God !!!!

I'm glad you we are like minded
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by tosyne2much(m): 2:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
Dotwillis1:
Not only r they ill-mannered, promiscuous, they r the most boring conformist chicks you will ever come across. They r aggresively dull as dirt! ...assaulting yhu with the most hackneyed left-wing tripe yhu will ever hear

buh lol, tosyn be ready for war with dhiz ya thread o
Now you can how they want to tear me to pieces
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by AndreRose(f): 2:47pm On Mar 03, 2015
mentorandfriend:
You've been making sense from time immemorial.
Thanks
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by mizkeleke(f): 2:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
To me tattooing is a height of irresponsibility. Whether male or female, they tend to behave alike....rude, ill-mannered and all that..
I hate it with passion.
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
ogaprime:

Lool...my kinda oga no dey vex. I don't force people to do what I want. I show them how to do it with my life...

Living a quite,reasonable life is better than a walking billboard...take it or leave it people are watching you...

Am serious about what I said about de spiritual side of tattoo. I know you won't believe me
oh ok
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Mar 03, 2015
ogaprime:

Lol i didnt say anything thing rude
You quoted me ... Why .... If u didnt like wt i said u should have ignored it .

Ur still showing ur dumbness , fool when the lil girl grows she is now a woman n can decide wt she want to do with her bidy . If my post can make ppl get tattoo then ulot should get ur heads examined ...
What lil girl griwn into a woman b influenced by on NL comment .
Like i said before , instead of thinking about how u will make money ur here chting rubbish .

When u ppl see something u dont like ... Oh shes rude abeg get out
Its my opinion deal with it . Dont know how im affecting ur quality of life . Pls just shut it

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 03, 2015
T3Amo:

Thank you ...
Mr itk here blives lil girls in nigeria are reading this ... When they r busy looking at amber rose n kim k
So those are the role models for his children
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Trendytessy(f): 3:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
ogaprime:

Good, goood!! One question for you. Can you allow your daughter to draw tattoo on her body

Why not?? ..... That's her choice to make

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Mar 03, 2015
Lala247:

Thank you ...
Mr itk here blives lil girls in nigeria are reading this ... When they r busy looking at amber rose n kim k
So those are the role models for his children
she is not here
Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
There are doctors, police officers, teachers , proffessionals

Over here making a difference, saving lives every day with tattoos n even piercings undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Are Most Tattooed Nigerian Ladies Aggressively Rude, Unreliable&Promiscuous? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 03, 2015
Ipledge:
she is not here

Dont knw where shes gone

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Love Someone And Still Cheat On Him Or Her? / "Marriage Is Not For Everyone": Words Of Single Aged Nigerian Ladies Today / Sllow Bobo And Chiamaka Aliba's Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.