Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,644 members, 7,805,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:08 AM

How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) (57569 Views)

10 Ways To Spot A Womanizing Pastor / ATM Mobile Sets Spotted In Church (photo) / 10 Ways To Spot Womanizers In The Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Frankenstein: 3:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
LambanoPeace:
nairalanders sha grin grin grin grin grin grin

before i forget

GEJ till 2019

when will Buhari ressucitates from his bed in the UK? undecided

“If you don't vote me, you risk your lives" —

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Uteghe:
Why would a girl wear this to church?
On top of that,she still crossed her legs, thereby revealing more than what is considered decent in a church setting.
Woooow... which phone camera did u use in spotting her .... the camera pixels is very tight....?

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Glory86: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
DID YOU MISS ANY OF OUR SEMINARS?

O yes, on Thursday and Friday, the 5th and 6th of February respectively, I personally revealed 'The Truth' and the Basic Facts about Internet Business to some corps members and others. At the seminar, they were also shown the legitimate ways they can make money online, and some of such ways were taught EXTENSIVELY. Below are some of the things they were taught in depth:

1.) Online Importation of Brand New Products from
USA and China, at a damn cheap price. Note that
this is not Jumia, Konga, Alibaba, Aliexpress,
Dhgate, Ebay, etc, that you might have known. It's
something completely different. We are going to be
dealing directly with the manufacturers. Some of
the products you can be importing are Brand New
Laptop, Tablet PC, Phones (smart, android, lumia,
blackberry), power banks (both electrically powered
and solar powered), cloths (both for men and
women), shoes, brazilian hair, CCTV, Car tracking
devices (that you can use to set up your own car
tracking company), hollandis, etc, the list is
endless. All these you can buy at a damn cheap
price, starting with a capital of 20k or less. For
instance, you can buy a brand new samsung galaxy
S4 for as low as $80, you an buy a brand new
male suit worth over 20k here in Nigeria for as
low as $25 over there. They were shown
some of the products we have imported live there
at the seminar

2.) How you can customize those goods, with your
own company name, or for other companies and
make cool cash. For instance, you can get a deal
from MTN to supply them with customized phones,
tablet PC, etc. The participants were swept off their feet when this secret was revealed to them.

3.) How you can sell your imported goods fast

4.) How you can advertise and sell your products
online for free

5.) How you can set up premium short codes like
33455, 4100, 7877, etc, and make subscribers send
money to your bank account monthly.

6.) How you can set up caller tune

7.) All these are many more..........

did you miss any of these, don't worry, everything has been packaged for you in the seminar materials, and they are self explanatory. To get the materials, just contact us here: 08074005210, 07038858914

BONUSES:
The seminar package also comes with additional Bonuses. Some of which are:
1.) Over 60 workable business ideas you can do here in
Nigeria
2.) Over 50,000 active GSM Numbers here in
Nigeria, but you can also get the Nationwide GSM
Database from me personally on special request,
that you can use to make cool cash from
politicians in this election
3.) Over 30,000 active email list that you can use
for your digital marketing.
4.) All these and many more.....

For more, call: 07038858914 or 08074005210. Or visit: http:// /yZgtyc. Thanks. you can as well check my facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/ibharedeyiglory.omoye/posts/822166621162580
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by IbileIfe: 4:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
OP.
A girl sitting like that does not mean she is bad.
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by paulooooooo: 4:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
grin
bauer00:
and a bad boy like u spotted her...
. Yes na when preaching is going His eyes is seaching for wetin no lost hahahahahahahaha
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by CaptPlanet(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
lifestyle1:
Bitches always stand out cheesy

How much are these footwears
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
Na MESS she wan mess oo
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by stankezzy: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
see it

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by sweetcocoa(f): 4:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
lifestyle1:
Bitches always stand out cheesy
Cute.

Though, what's with the "b1tch"?
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Franchise21(m): 4:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
She's not a bad gurl cos I can't spot anything

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Muzikluva(m): 5:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
That is really a bad dressing but who is the idoit that snapped this picture after drooling over her
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by DPointMan(m): 5:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Uteghe:
Why would a girl wear this to church?
On top of that,she still crossed her legs, thereby revealing more than what is considered decent in a church setting.

How to Spot a Bad Boy in Church........He will be busy taking pictures of "bad girls" LOL grin
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Mayor88(m): 5:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
bauer00:
and a bad boy like u spotted her...
1000 likes
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 6:06pm On Feb 25, 2015
realGURU:
Why waste ur mb to check this shit.
. Click my signature to start making $500 daily , without spending a kobo, register to get ur free website , send ur brothers, sisters, friends and church members to join you.
They will also get their free website to start making money and fight jobless.
It is absolutely free, you have nothing to loose. An investment free opportunity, try it and pass testimony to others. Click my signature to get access now!
How many house you don build?

Which car you dey use?

How many times you don commot for Nigeria this year?

Answer me with proof or stop spamming

$500 daily?

Thunder wey wan fire you dey drink orijin
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by omokoladele(m): 6:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
While people were busy reading bible u were busy staring nd snapping a Bad girl's lap.
Bro repent oooooo!!!
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by holysainbj(m): 6:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op lemme ask o undecided
How u sef take see d picture snap
...e no concern me shaa
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nigerians should learn how to mind their damn fvcking business... That's why i like white people. They dont give a fùck bout what you do or wear. It's your life. undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rawdeal:
taa. anything would make you guys hard. Thats a decent skirt when shes standing. Its about upper knee length
so u know anything will make a guy hard and you still advocate that this should be worn to church cos "it's just about upper knee length"? undecided
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
DaBullIT:

How many house you don build?

Which car you dey use?

How many times you don commot for Nigeria this year?

Answer me with proof or stop spamming

$500 daily?

Thunder wey wan fire you dey drink orijin
e don tire me o. all these "click and make $ daily" rubbish. e be like say dem just start to dey use Internet cos this trick don tey. dem go soon tire when dem waste all their small mb and when time to payout reach d site go begin give them story. anyway experience is the best teacher. make dem sef get their own. I don't know how they expect a site to just give them money for doing little. and so much money at that. imagine some say $500 daily...
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by 19naia(m): 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Meanwhile that girl is posting pictures of you taking pictures of her legs in church.. Her topic title is "how to spot a bad boy in church who cannot keep his face in his prayers, he dey covet woman leg and body while attending church" shocked

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by malachee: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wetin carry
ur eye go directly instead of u to listen to ur pastor

1 Like

Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Aystarz: 6:59pm On Feb 25, 2015
slimzypink:
baseless, you never can tell!
Hmm I bet you dress that way in church as well
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by busybrain88: 7:16pm On Feb 25, 2015
Was xpectin to see a babe sucking d*ck in d church
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by golddeejay(m): 7:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
it is lyk d trending section now makes sense more than fp
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by 2kris(m): 7:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
Rawdeal:
taa. anything would make you guys hard. Thats a decent skirt when shes standing. Its about upper knee length
u are really raw ur dp says it all
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by DaBullIT(m): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Prixus:

e don tire me o. all these "click and make $ daily" rubbish. e be like say dem just start to dey use Internet cos this trick don tey. dem go soon tire when dem waste all their small mb and when time to payout reach d site go begin give them story. anyway experience is the best teacher. make dem sef get their own. I don't know how they expect a site to just give them money for doing little. and so much money at that. imagine some say $500 daily...

$500 :100870 daily :3022466.1 per month

Who for dey bother go school
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by enomakos(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
she is a good girl na
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by vicoloni(m): 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Am a good boy. Na only one shining head like mirror I see o not some fine legs
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 1:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Rawdeal:
I know you don't know that the anatomy of men is different from that of women.
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:03am On Feb 26, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I know you don't know that the anatomy of men is different from that of women.

you don't know jack. that was one statement and it was too difficult for you to understand, also you should deal with whatever dirty poo is going on on your profile picture.
Re: How To Spot A Bad Girl In Church (photo) by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 26, 2015
Zohan:
Nigerians should learn how to mind their damn fvcking business... That's why i like white people. They dont give a fùck bout what you do or wear. It's your life. undecided
Even here in California, people don't really dress up to Church. Guys could wear t-shirts and shorts, while the ladies could rock short-shorts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Atheist Memes / Incubus And Succubus – Sex Demons Of The Night / Prophet Chukwuemeka Ohanaemere Exchanges Blows With Member During Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.