Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,862 members, 7,806,436 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:34 PM

Nil - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nil (3609 Views)

I Saw This On My Wife's Phone.....should I Be Worried? / I Caught My Husband Sniffing My Niece's Pants / Shocking!!!! I Caught My Niece self-servicing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nil by Nobody: 7:01pm On Feb 25, 2015
my 15 month old nephew also likes the dark and isnt scared, ive had to go fetch him from the dark several times and he was the fearless one.
Re: Nil by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
OP, no need to worry.

2 Likes

Re: Nil by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Co-signing with these:

Aprime:
Don't succumb to the black mentality.
Your neice is perfectly okay and fine.

Toddlers often become scared of the dark when their imagination starts running wild. In your neice case, she doesn't watch cartoons, so literally, no monsters and all that stuffs to scare her.

Think of it as; she doesn't have a reason to be afraid.

bellong:

Why should she be scared of darkness?

It is not peculiar to her, there are other children in her age group who are not scared of darkness...

She may not like cartoon now because she is yet to see one that fancies her interest. again she is not alone on that....

You and her parents shouldn't be worried...
Re: Nil by omegdeluxe(f): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wow! She's a brave confident girl who already knows how to be herself and not follow other children to do things she wldn't enjoy. She's confident in herself that is why she isn't afraid of the dark.
You guys should encourage her in things she loves, you have a strong independent woman on your hands. wink

1 Like

Re: Nil by ifoundmyperfect: 8:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Nil by Urine: 9:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op, if I had a daughter like your niece I will be eternally grateful to God. That said, I think it's time to call Professor Charles Xavier, Magneto might be on his way.

1 Like

Re: Nil by jnrbayano(m): 10:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:
Thanks y'all for you contribution... 'Twas highly appreciated. Atleast d baby has never been caught chatting with herself, since she doesn't enjoy playing with her mates... Me no for worry, I for no dey near my sister place...

jnrbayano, your last paragraph got me cracking... grin

cheesy
Re: Nil by cococandy(f): 6:32am On Feb 26, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

.. which kid doesn't take interest in cartoons? undecided undecided
many
Re: Nil by cococandy(f): 6:35am On Feb 26, 2015
There's nothing out of the ordinary about your niece.
Re: Nil by ifoundmyperfect: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Nil by Nobody: 10:23am On Feb 26, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

Figured one/some of you was gona say that... Well guess what? You read the part I said she operates gadget?
She is currently logged into her nairaland account and has read this comment.. she has also taken great offense..
Expect a visit from her tonight... grin grin tongue

Jokes apart, I would be lying if i say we haven't considered that being a possibility. But on the contrary, unlike her interest in cartoons,
she fancies religious teachings... Her mom says at her age she knows when its sunday and that its time for sunday school... We are not from the South West but one of her favorite song is "Baba, Baba, Baba, Baba... Eshe Oh Baba"
Don't know where or how she picked the words of the song from... SO mister, she aint a "witch"

You are fool if you've considered a 3 year old a WITCH.

Fool

I'm so vexed
Re: Nil by ifoundmyperfect: 10:38am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Nil by Rosarie(f): 3:28pm On Feb 28, 2015
ifoundmyperfect:

Broz, na d cartoon own dey amongst d ones that amazed me the most... which kid doesn't take interest in cartoons? undecided undecided
there re kids like dat
Re: Nil by Rosarie(f): 3:32pm On Feb 28, 2015
my damsel daughter is a year n six months.she is not scared of the dark.if u hide in d dark she will locate u and nver for once ve i taught negative n nvr will.the only thin.she is used to gen been put on in the evening so she can see to go to her toy room and play.she feels bored also cos no sibling yet.thats when she cried.she knows daddys is time to put on the gen.
Re: Nil by ifoundmyperfect: 4:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Re: Nil by 5minsmadness: 4:48pm On Mar 02, 2015
Shoot her.

Shoot her now before she becomes impervious to bullets.

I know what I'm saying.
Re: Nil by ifoundmyperfect: 11:48pm On Mar 02, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

HELP!!! His Manhood Always Hitch(scratches) Him Only After Sex With His Wife. / Implantation Bleeding Quiz: How Heavy Is Implantation Bleeding / Are Men Really Scarce Or Rare For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.