Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,249 members, 7,807,843 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] (5371 Views)

I Will Drag Dasuki, Dokpesi And Bafarawa To ICC Next Week- Femi Falana / Amnesty International drags Badeh, Ihejirika, others to ICC for War Crimes - AI / APC Drags Patience Jonathan To ICC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by DonTeamie(m): 6:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Should In Case
Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by shevon: 6:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
I am not a big fan of GEJ or any other politician for that matter but this write up is glaringly fake. I don't believe one line of it: poorly thought out and badly written. This same story can be twisted to fit anybody that has the financial muscle to pull of such offensives like the one BH have been engaging in.
Nice try though; better luck with your propaganda next time.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by muba4huss(m): 6:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Lies

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by azyaq(m): 6:27pm On Feb 25, 2015
Nawa ooo if this is real then boko is not harram coz an illiterate can't articulate his point like this. Shekau watch ur back ur days ar numbered.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by alotofgrace(m): 6:39pm On Feb 25, 2015
NAWAO.... NA THE SCOAN OWN DEY MAKE ME grin
Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by Samirana360(m): 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
And u want us 2 believe dis?....mumu apc supporter

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by ndcide(m): 6:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
Probably authored by Alh Laid Mohammed, alongside shekau abubaka.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by yahx(m): 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackmail try agn leta #wont stop us from voting goodluck and jailing d shakau himself and you who put this post

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by Penssuwa(m): 7:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
Is Shakau a lawyer because this crap is laced with lawyer's jargons legal technologies or did he hire one.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by adorable29(f): 7:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Was reading it aloud to my friends and we couldn't help laughing!

What do this people take us for? Nigerians especially the youths are getting smarter at a 'geometric rate' (at least compared to when some of them believed Christians were the sucide bombers. Imagine an igbo man a sucide bomber hahaha). Anyway, We don't fall for just any hogwash anymore!

PS: I no say at least one olodo go fall for this propaganda! Still watching!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by Mylove55(f): 8:07pm On Feb 25, 2015
Soreza:
U.s handwork,they wanna take our hard working president out,but we Nigerians and Africans will not be fooled
they wanna change our clueless presido and give us buhahi,and we nigerians and africans wil be happy for d change

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by Mylove55(f): 8:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
Samirana360:
And u want us 2 believe dis?....mumu apc supporter
by d time fake shekau wil implicate buhari a wk to election,u wil believe by then
Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by Viktor1983(m): 8:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Justdulla:
Although am for A̶P̶C̶,,ah don't believe this crap..GEJ won't hurt his people

Real Talk

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by Samirana360(m): 8:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mylove55:
by d time fake shekau wil implicate buhari a wk to election,u wil believe by then
Who cares....Gej and GMB na d same

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by kelvine(m): 9:02pm On Feb 25, 2015
Guy you are great,we can't believe all we read because we can think.

Justdulla:
Although am for APC,,ah don't believe this crap..GEJ won't hurt his people

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by IanDiamonds: 9:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
Though I am an Ardent fan of the APC party... I do not believe this crap....

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by thaoriginator: 9:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Kennywills7:
Try again guys cos dis one is a big failure

with dis kind of propaganda, am now certain dat some people are now afraid dat their ways will b expose once shekau is caught
I understand their fears but they hv to face persecution and justice must b serve for d deaths of all d innocent Nigerians dat we hv lost to this insurgents & monsters
You beta shut up before I woz you!

"Boko Haram is PDP, and PDP is Boko Haram" - RIP Azazi (killed by GEJ)
Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by OreMI22: 9:46pm On Feb 25, 2015
[size=18pt]So Shekau spoke all that beautiful grammar?[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by henryangelo: 9:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
APC supporters don they learn o,they can now see for them selves the kind of people they support, non of them commented on the post,thanks for una understanding

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by cococandy(f): 10:04pm On Feb 25, 2015
The Lienus that wrote this crap forgot that it wasn't GEJ who was the president when their first leader was killed.

So many ways to catch a liar.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by freecitizn: 10:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Another Wendell Simlin case?
Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by Solozzo(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
I don't believe this crap, but seriously we need to investigate who the mastermind, mentor and sponsor of Boko haram is. It's unlikely to be GMB or GEJ. Perhaps help from ss nas, FBI, CIA and m16 would be helpful. Shekau may not even know their sponsors.
Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by EmmySparky(m): 10:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Even though I hate GEj I don't believe he did dis...its too extreme...but I still believe he knows a lot about this boko haram issue and is involved in some way
Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by PeyButtons(f): 11:13pm On Feb 25, 2015
assu2013:
Shekau no fit write all dis english abag next topic

He might not be able to write good english but he definitely have educated personels.
Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by Soreza(m): 4:22am On Feb 26, 2015
Mylove55:
they wanna change our clueless presido and give us buhahi,and we nigerians and africans wil be happy for d change
the way they changed gaddafi and Libya is in mess todayand they don't even give a Bleep,the way they did in Ukraine and Ukraine are in war till now,am sure you don't want war in Nigeria cuz war is not a gmb,gej thing,BE WISE
Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by idupaul: 4:34am On Feb 26, 2015
Arrant crap
Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by Kennywills7(m): 6:27am On Feb 26, 2015
thaoriginator:
You beta shut up before I woz you!

"Boko Haram is PDP, and PDP is Boko Haram" - RIP Azazi (killed by GEJ)
Ur hatred for Gej won't allow u to reason well
Its not about making noise or threatening pple, its obvious most APC members are blinded and i don't want to believe u are blind too rather u choose to b dis way
i wish u luck on d path u hv chosen to go
Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by thaoriginator: 7:20am On Feb 26, 2015
Kennywills7:

Ur hatred for Gej won't allow u to reason well
Its not about making noise or threatening pple, its obvious most APC members are blinded and i don't want to believe u are blind too rather u choose to b dis way
i wish u luck on d path u hv chosen to go
It's not hatred sir, GEJ is evil! You sef reason am well.

Thank you sir, I wish you Goodluck sir.
Re: Boko Haram: Shocking E-mail Allegedly Sent Byshekau To ICC [must Read] by ofala(m): 7:35am On Feb 26, 2015
Whoever that wrote this, is NOT intelligent......

TRASH!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woke Yoruba Changed It For Psquare On Their Instagram Comment Section / Yoruba Man Who Stole An Entire Airline / Prices Of Land In Ibadan Vs Nsukka (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.