Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (315867 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by princessadeola(f): 5:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Happy Birthday to me
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Uthman51(m): 5:21pm On Aug 15, 2015
Lilyomi:

Dnt call naa o.

Naa...longest time..where u run go?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Uthman51(m): 5:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
princessadeola:
Happy Birthday to me

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...WISH YOU ALL D BEST
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 5:49pm On Aug 15, 2015
Uthman51:

Naa...longest time..where u run go?
Is dat hw u greet adults?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 5:50pm On Aug 15, 2015
THIS UPDATE IS DEDICATED TO OUR DEAREST PRINCESSADEOLA WHO IS PLUS ONE TODAY. ANOTHER AUGUST BORN IN THE HOUSE.

-----------------------------
Mark sat in his office lost in his own thoughts and at the same time, trying all he could to keep his anger in check. The reason he was angry is not far fetched; as an egocentric person, he felt he made a mistake by reacting when Tina told him Tony professed his love for her. He knew he was jealous, and showing it was a bad idea.
"You should be jealously in love with your woman. Its allowed." A voice comforted him.
But is Tina qualified to be his woman? He loved her, no doubt about that, but just as a colleague and confidant.
"Come on shut up! You told Kim you preferred Tina over her. You preferred her as a colleague at work right?" The voice remanded.
His ringing phone brought him out of his reverie. He picked up to check the dialer. It was his mother.
"Jeez!" He exclaimed, knowing what was to come. "Hello mum." He said almost in a whisper.
"Hello son. How you doing?" Grace's voice came on.
"Am good." He replied.
"How is Kimberly?" His mother asked.
Mark had to look round the room to be sure he heard things right. Probably, his mother was trying to play a fast one on him, because Kimberly was someone who wouldn't pass the opportunity of reporting every happenings in her marriage to her mother-in-law.
"She is fine. I left her in bed this morning." He replied calmly.
He could hear his mother take a deep breathe. "How is Tina?" She asked.
"What?" He almost screamed. To say he was shocked is an understatement.
"You heard me." Grace replied coldly.
"She is fine." He whispered.
The line went dead, even though the call was still on. "Hello mum." He called out.
After about half a minute, his mother asked the one million dollar question.
"Do you love her?"
"What are you talking about?" He feigned ignorance.
"Kimberly told me already, so don't play a fast one on me." Grace said angrily.
"But, mum! I still don't understand where you are driving at. What did Kimberly tell you?" He replied.
"Fine. Kimberly told me you have feelings for another woman. She claimed you said it to her face. So, who is this woman? Is it the same woman I asked you about? Do you seriously love her?"
"Mum! These questions are too much for me and more so, I'm at work." Mark replied.
"I can repeat myself taking the questions one by one. Who is the woman?"
If there was something he hated, it was nagging, and his mother gave him a lot of that.
"Mum! I gotta go." And before his mother could protest he hung up. A little over a minute later, his phone vibrated and it was a message from his mother.
I will like to speak with her. Don't deny me.
-----------
Daniel returned to work a dejected man, and for first time since he became the Managing director of GODSON GROUP, he ignored everyone who either greeted him or allowed him walk into the elevator first. The thought of loosing his son naturally to Tina is frightening. Even though he never had a chance with the boy, meaning he has always lost the boy, but thinking about what the future have in store for him, not being able to have a child from his legitimate marriage, the best thing is to by all means win his lovechild to his side. His meeting with his lawyer proved that he has lost the boy legally as no court of law recognize an irresponsible father such as his, and just like his lawyer advised, he should pay Tina whatever she asks for should in case which will enable him have unrestricted access to the boy except if Tina says otherwise.
"I have truly hurt her." He confessed aloud as the elevator came to a stop at the top floor.
He walked out of the elevator and made for his office.
"Welcome sir." His secretary greeted.
He ignored her and approached his door before he stopped to face the wondrous beauty few steps away. "Hold my calls for the day. Cancel all appointments." He said before turning the door knob.
"But sir, the delegation from Cheong construction will be here by 2. They have a forty five minutes meeting with you before the real meeting starts by three. We can't afford to deny them today, remember, they flew in last night and will probably return tonight." The lady explained.
"Did you notify me of my schedules today at all?" Daniel asked.
"Of course, I showed it to you at the close of work yesterday and you asked me to add somethings after which I mailed it to you."
"Why will you send it to my mail?" He asked angrily.
"But sir, I have always sent your schedule via email." The lady defended.
"Get out." He said before walking into his office.
Now in his office, he sat on his chair, head between his palms as he thought of his life. "What was that for? Why vent your anger on the poor girl?" A voice scolded.
"I think am loosing it." He muttered.
------------
Tina brought her car to a halt outside her parent's gate and as quick as her leg could carry her, she alighted and made for the gate which was slightly opened. Considering the minutes she spent on the road from her place of work down to her parent's house, she knew she could feature in the action movie Fast and Furious, but at the moment, fast and furious is the last thing on her mind.
"Chris." She bellowed from downstairs, but got no response. She bravely made for the flat downstairs and knocked on the door, but silence met her knock.
"Anybody home?" She asked, and for the first time, she wished she knew their names.
Slow and steadily, she pushed the door open and walked in. To her surprise, the whole place was well arranged like it was a newly set up apartment. She proceeded to the rooms where she saw no one before finally completing her search in the bathroom and toilet and subsequently the kitchen whose door leads to the back of the house where the emergency staircase was and she ascended the stairs to her parent's flat upstairs.
"Chris." She called out to him, but still got no response.
As she got to the similar backdoor which leads into the kitchen, she turned the door knob, but it was locked, immediately, she returned downstairs, skipping one or two steps as she ran and twenty seconds later, she was in the living room.
"Chris." She called again, allowing her eyes to advance before her as she looked around the room, and just then something caught her wandering eyes. There stood at the entrance into the hallway which connects with Chris' room, his slippers. Immediately, her heart started pounding as she with one swift movement, pulled out her gun before advancing towards the hallway with one prayer on her lips.
Five minutes later, she had searched the whole house with no sign of her son, except one pair of his shoe she saw and his video game which was paused and his mp3 player which kept playing his collection of Iggy Azaela.
She brought out her phone and dialled the first number which came to her mind.
"Hello Mark." She cried.
"Hey! What's the matter? Am coming over." Mark replied.
"No! Am not in the common room. Chris has been kidnapped. Am done for." She cried.
"What? Where are you?" Concern was quite evident in his voice.
"It is Daniel..... Daniel Martin." She cried before hanging up.

--tbc--

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Lilyomi(f): 6:04pm On Aug 15, 2015
Adeola I understand u o. But knw dat violence or vengeance does not pay. Mayor u c ur face? Trust no one!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by shankies215(f): 6:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
Geeeeeez! Iyaff happen! I feel for tina! aaarrrgghhhh
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by princessadeola(f): 6:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Uthman51:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...WISH YOU ALL D BEST
Thanks
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by tecno4life(m): 6:35pm On Aug 15, 2015
princessadeola:
Thanks

Happy birthday dear.

D9ty7 so you have finally done it? You must kidnap me too ooh. Better not kill Chris if not *cracks heckler and koch USP40* u go see am
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by obumsway(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2015
bro ...... Nice one there ..... Its really bad for mayor now !!!! He leva see anything yet .........this is more than an action film. D9ty7 pls can we get an update tomorrw 16th ? Tmrrw is my birthday ...... Shoutout to every one !!!!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Kitme(f): 6:59pm On Aug 15, 2015
Tsk tsk tsk.......it's about to go down.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:08pm On Aug 15, 2015
obumsway:
bro ...... Nice one there ..... Its really bad for mayor now !!!! He leva see anything yet .........this is more than an action film. D9ty7 pls can we get an update tomorrw 16th ? Tmrrw is my birthday ...... Shoutout to every one !!!!
Sure @ bolded
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 15, 2015
Dee why Nah? why should Chris be kidnapped.. Just make sure the boy is safe pls
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by handie(m): 7:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
Seeing Daniel being referred to a Chris's dad irks me deeply. He doesn't qualify as a dad. He's just a sperm donor in the birth of Chris
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 8:14pm On Aug 15, 2015
D9ty7:

St. uff46: Exam don end na. But you know we have our joint name... all them kwenc°ypresh, Oneman°squad, tecno°4life and other group members. I go settle all of you one kind. And that reminds me, take your wahala go your house o, you and your son.

Make we go that joint tonite na, e don tey we visit there.

Btw, were is that Hajiya that goes to mosque on high heels?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 8:17pm On Aug 15, 2015
Rounakid:
wow! ThankGod dey av' released u...
I hear say NDLEA nab u where u dey one corner dey chew weed like groundnut? grin grin .
Wetin u wan make i use welcom u? Cares to have one out of the 4 books uncle dee gave me??

Me kwa? And Ndlea? Nwanne ts not that way na.
And about the book, i go like Thomas family. Or any one you fit reason give me.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 8:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
shankies215:
cry see my life outside, see as I miss awoof........D9ty7, hbd in advance o
mayor myt be arrested and Chris might be kidnapped
I feel for Collins sha, and d lovato army are gaining upper hand
I see fresh rivalry btw tony and mark
and as for Kim, ion. know bout her.........

Aisha ma one and only! So everybody they look for me, you you just see me dodge bah?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 8:20pm On Aug 15, 2015
Uthman51:
Dad if u try stop me from drinking gulder i go mix cow piss with ur food

Dee no let me divert my anger to ur side oo

Shattap
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 8:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
LogoDWhiz:

Hello bro!
What's good?
Life? How is that side?
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kwencypresh(f): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
I knew it So dey finally kidnaped chris
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:24pm On Aug 15, 2015
stuff46:

Make we go that joint tonite na, e don tey we visit there.
Btw, were is that Hajiya that goes to mosque on high heels?
Na true you talk o.... Add me na
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 8:29pm On Aug 15, 2015
prettydiva89:
we are doing good,its been long,anything for us grin Of course you can't come to this thread empty handed
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 8:34pm On Aug 15, 2015
princessadeola:
Happy Birthday to me
Dearest, wishing you llnp
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kenwins(f): 9:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmmm..... Martins I̶̲̥̅̊s suspected over his wife's actions. What goes around comes around. Kudos dee!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 9:31pm On Aug 15, 2015
Poor daniel is gonna suffer the manipulation of other people..
Nice update... Keep it rolling
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by omotalkie(f): 9:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
Adeola has just blown up the slight chance dat Daniel had to be wit his son(if at all there was any), becos I know dat once Chris gets to know dat Adeola is responsible for his kidnap,he will never ever want to have anything to do wit d Martin's family-not even his father
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Rounakid(m): 10:07pm On Aug 15, 2015
stuff46:

Me kwa? And Ndlea? Nwanne ts not that way na.
And about the book, i go like Thomas family. Or any one you fit reason give me.
i jux wan pull ur leg small... And possibly make u thirsty for my mouth-waterinq fortune...
Am not givinq u any grin grin grin *picks race with great speed*
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Rounakid(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good one sire... But remember, u have'nt reply my mail for some days now... Cc D9ty7
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Rounakid(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2015
Good one sire... But remember, u have'nt reply my mail for some days now... Cc D9ty7
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 10:30pm On Aug 15, 2015
Hmmm let me just lipsrsealed
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Onemansquad(m): 10:41pm On Aug 15, 2015
princessadeola:
Happy Birthday to me
Hapi birthday princess On this special day, i wish you all the very best, all the joy you can ever have
*been long i ate cake on dnt 4gt ma cake*
#Augustbaby grin grin

1 Like

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Ziziola: 10:44pm On Aug 15, 2015
Onemansquad:
Hmmm let me just lipsrsealed
me too

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) ... (112) (Reply)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.