Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,537 members, 7,801,508 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:14 PM

1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] (315847 Views)

Black Monday - A Crime Fiction / "Mohammed Ali At The Ring-side, 1985" - A Poem By Wole Soyinka / The Day The Clouds Turned Red (crime Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 12:36pm On Mar 02, 2015
Keep em coming boss
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 12:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
Lilyomi:

yes,ooo n his friend Ruthlxx and stuff46.

lol, shea wona don get mouth after oms don toast una all; wona wan come credit his madness to us
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 4:54pm On Mar 02, 2015
--continuation--
Christina has been left thinking right from the time she walked out on her son. The twelve year old boy has always been mute about knowing his father save for the once in a blue moon questions he asks his mother, but Christina has never had problems shutting him up. One excuse or the other has always been all she needed to keep him shut, which was why according to her, his father died is a plane crash, his father is a serving senator, his father ran away when she got pregnant to mention a few.
But the question remains how he found out about Daniel Martins.
Is there any trace of him in the house? Certainly not. He had never visited them, how on earth did he find out about Daniel? And what gave him the conviction that he may be his father afterall? Were the questions running through her mind as hot tears rolled down her cheeks. The event of the night she shattered her own future came playing in her mind.
--TWELVE YEARS AGO
A twenty year old Christina James clad in a red top and a black jean skirt walked out of the University of Lagos teaching hospital with an almost teary eyes and mucus dripping out of her nose. She was crying, it was evident that she was crying, but she desperately wanted to hold back the tears probably until she got to her hostel or somewhere, where her privacy is guaranteed.
"Schoolgate." She hailed a cab and entered.
One minute later, the cab was still not moving.
"What's the matter? What are we waiting for?" She asked.
"Do you think I'll pick you alone? What sort of business is that?" The cabman replied.
"Please, lets go. I will pay for the empty seats." She informed and immediately, the cabman ignited the car and sped off towards the schoolgate.
Fifteen minutes later, Christina was ascending the stairs of a very popular off campus hostel occupied by the students of the University of Lagos. She stopped in from of room 17A, inhaled, exhaled, cleaned her eyes, her nose, her sweaty face before she knocked on the door.
"Who is it?" His voice boomed from inside the room.
A minute later, a twenty one year old Daniel yanked the door open and came face to face with his nightmare. The lady he accidentally had sex with about a month ago, and accidentally, the girl happened to be his girlfriend's bestfriend.
"Tina, whatsup?" He asked as he stepped aside with a pounding heart for her to walk in, which she did slowly.
"Have your sit." He said as he quickly drew out his reading table.
He retreated towards his bed and sat down fearfully. He was afraid of the kind of news she brough for him. Certainly not the death of a loved one, but the tears in her eyes spoke volume.
"What do I offer you?" He asked and immediately darted into his kitchen and returned a minute later with a bottle of coke and placed it on the floor.
"Oh! The cup." And once again, he made for the kitchen and returned with a glass cup and a straw.
"cup or straw?" He asked.
Christine collected the cup from her and immediately He ran into the kitchen to keep the straw, something he could just throw into the waste basket. But when one is likely to be in trouble in the next couple of minutes, one is expected to start doing uneccessary things to buy more time.
Despite her present predicament, Christina couldn't help but laugh silently at Daniel's behaviour.
When he returned a minute later, he realised there was nothing to do again to buy time, except ask her to stand up because he wants to clean the chair she had sat on, or clean the cup or the bottle.
"I am pregnant." She blurted out.
"What?" He steadied his balance by holding unto the mosquito net hung over his bed, but that was not enough.
"How did you know?" He asked when he had sat down on his bed.
"I went to the hospital today when I was feeling somehow and I was made to understand that...." Her voice trailed up.
'oh lord, send forth my comforter.' But God didn't send any comforter. Who will comfort a twenty year old girl who instead of facing her studies was sleeping around?
"So..." The sweat on his body if collected was enough to wash ones clothes and rinse them.
"Don't bother denying it. You are the father." She said still in tears.
"I know." It sounded more like a whisper, but to him, it sounded like 'I am dead.'
"What do we do now? Will you...?"
"Abortion is not allowed in our family. Our pastor have warned us against it and I don't want to die." She replied.
"But you know this is all your fault. As the lady, you should be able to take care of yourself since we did it without any form of protection."
"Don't put the blames on me. As a man, you should know that it is wrong to take advantage of your girlfriend's bestfriend." She replied hotly.
"Fine, fine. We are both at fault, but still we need to do something."
Then, a knock sounded on the door.

--to be continued--

2 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 5:25pm On Mar 02, 2015
--continuation--
"Who is that?" Daniel asked, his voice raised.
"Its me the caretaker." A masculine voice replied.
"Caretaker? What care you taking care of?" He asked.
"Its time for you to pay your rent." The acclaimed caretaker replied.
"e be like sey you dey craze abi? We resume its not up to a month you wan collect rent. Oga comot there before I come out o." Daniel said.
"But you asked me to come now. In fact, I gave you enough time to pay up and the failure to pay today, you will have to move your things." The caretaker replied.
"Oga, I don't have money to give you now. So, get out of there before I change am for you." He warned. Even though the money is somewhere inside his wardrobe, he couldn't bring himself to paying the rent, at least for now.
Who makes house rent a priority when a lady is in the house you want to pay for, claiming you impregnated her?
"Go and meet him before he causes a scene." Christina adviced and just like the robot he is, he stood up and made for the door.
He returned three minutes later smiling, but seeing Christina in the room brought back the old frown he was wearing before going out.
"I know what to do." She said and his face brightened up.
"You know Adeola and I are friends and sisters too. You are her boyfriend and the chances of you two getting married is very high. I don't want to kill someone's joy or ruin the chances of someone having a happy marriage or deny myself the chance of marrying the man I love. But this baby is our collective responsibility. Therefore, I will move out of school and hide somewhere until I deliver this baby, but Daniel, you will always send me feeding allowance o." She cried, this time she was already on her knees.
Daniel pinched himself hard to know if this was a dream or real. Because, in this Nigeria, no sane lady would get pregnant for a man and decide to shoulder the responsibility of facing the world and shielding the identity of the father.
"Tina." He said, more of a whisper.
She looked at him in the eye and the tears poured more freely.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Of course. I don't want to loose my friendship with Adeola. At least, not for now. But, we both know, this baby is our child and you will continue to contribute your quota even after your marriage with Adeola and later in the future, we would find time to tell Adeola about this." She explained.
To him, it still doesn't make sense if he were to be in her shoe, but with the turn of event, he had nothing to loose. As far as all he needed to do is to send stipends to his baby mama, then he would gladly do it. Afterall, Adeola is his financier.
The two of them agreed and just before the end of the semester, Christina ditched school, moved out of her hostel and rented a one room apartment somewhere far away from school and her parents' houses. With the help of Daniel, she was able to settle down and life continued, but in great hardship, but she deserved it. Three weeks before she was due to deliver, all hell let loose when Daniel was arguing with her over his inability to send the allowance for the month and unfortunately, Adeola overheard him talking and the secret came into open.
Even though she had explained to Adeola that she was now in Jos with her Aunt, her parents didn't know she was out of school. Afterall, they lived apart and were not on speaking terms. So when she speaks to her father and told him she was with her mother, she told her mother she is spending the holiday with her father and it worked, until Adeola found out and made it a point of duty to inform her parents.
The day she gave birth was the day she last heard from Daniel, because by the time she went to check on him in his hostel after she had delivered, she learnt, the visa lottery he had been processing for many years has been approved and he had relocated to London.
--BACK TO THE PRESENT
That was how she lost contact with him, couldn't make up with Adeola, lost the trust of her father, had to register in a criminology institute and started a new life from the scratch.
Hot tears rolled down her cheeks as she remembered every details like it happened yesterday.
And now, she learnt Daniel and Adeola are happily married, she was afraid to contact any of them and therefore she had decided to shield her son and give him the best, with a father figure present or not. Afterall, he is her future.

--to be continued--

5 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 5:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
--continuation--
By the time Christina woke up the next morning, her son, Christopher was already dressed in his school uniform and before she could say Jack, the boy had raced out of the house. And for the first time in three years, she wasn't driving him to school in the morning.
She didn't bother calling him back, because she knew how much he hated her that moment, but she would give him time to come around and let them return to the old ways of mother to son relationship.
She managed to keep her head high, her confidence in average as she drove to work that morning, but the problem she encountered with the men of the Road safety brought her embarrassment, as she was forcefully pulled out of her car, but before they could drive her over to their office, she showed them her ID card and she was asked to go.
How worse can her morning get? Was the question on her mind when she entered her office that morning, before her boss showed up and asked for the result she had worked up over the night concerning the previous day's bomblast.
"But sir, you didn't tell me I would be submitting it today." She said.
Her boss who was walking out of her office stopped, turned to face her with a suprised look.
"Agent Christina, have I ever given you an assignment and asked you to submit after fourty eight hours?" The elderly man asked.
"No sir." she replied.
"So, what are you telling me?"
"Its just that I wasn't able to finish it..." She lied.
"Then you have one hour to draw up your conclusion, because we are having a video conference with the president in one hour and you are the one to brief him." He said and walked out.
That was when she concluded that, todays date must be written somewhere safe, with the title; 'THE WORST WEDNESDAY EVER.'
She managed to rush things up within one hour, but when she read it to her own hearing, it made no sense. There was no statistical backing. That was when she realised she is yet to call the head of the emergency unit for the number of deaths and injured victims.
Fortunately for her and unfortunately for some people, there was another bomblast at a local government headquater in the city and she had to lead a team to the scene.
------------------------------------------
Daniel Martince, the Manager, Godson group of companies walked out of the chairman's office all smiles. The chairman who also doubled as his father-in-law made him the Managing director of the largest firm in the South west. Godson group of company has a subsidiary in the constuction and Industrial sector, the real estate, land and housing, petroleum and gas to mention a few. And right from the night Daniel, a young man with a humble background slid the matrimonial ring on his beloved wife, Adeola who was the only child of Chief Olarotimi Williams, popularly known as God's son, his father-in-law had made him the overall head of the companies, as well as a member of the board of governors.
And today, his salary package has just been increased, as well as the allowance and vacation packages which now included him, his wife, his children and another couple if he wants. He was all smiles as he entered his office and met his best friend Jimmy seated.
Immediately, he concluded the Jimmy and his wife would be the couple to follow him on his summer vacation.
"Guy, you sent for me." Jimmy said shaking hands with him.
"Yeah. I am in trouble."
And carefully, he explained the events of the previous night to his friend and asked for the way forward.
"Guy, you can't divorce Adeola, unless you want to loose this." Jimmy said using his hand to describe the firm where they work.
"I know, but..."
"There is no but. I will help you." Jimmy replied. "We will look for Tina and get your son off her, then he automatically becomes Adeola's son. Then that solves it." Jimmy explained.
That sounds nice, but how on earth will they get to contact Christina?
"I learnt she is back in Lagos, but don't worry, Facebook will lead us aright." Jimmy assured.

--to be continued--

3 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Slimzjoe(m): 6:24pm On Mar 02, 2015
Follow I still
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Nobody: 6:44pm On Mar 02, 2015
am getting this now.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 8:41pm On Mar 02, 2015
prettydiva89:
please don't let us beg for update..
The suspense is 3much
smiley grin grin grin grin
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 8:43pm On Mar 02, 2015
Daniel, ehn....

I keep my finger crossed thou
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Destiny4fame(m): 11:11pm On Mar 02, 2015
Eee be lyk say jimmy dey kraxe abi.....If I shud lay ma hands on him ehn,he wil knw say White Hart lane is different from the new wembley stadium.....
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 6:53am On Mar 03, 2015
--continuation--
Christina led the way into the scene of the bomblast as well as the other men of the Nigeria Anti Terrorist Unit.
"Agent Christina." She said to the police officer who was standing at the entrance and he dutyfully opened the door for her to enter.
"Welcome Christina." Tony greeted from where he was assisting one of the injured victims get on the stretcher.
"We meet again!" She exclaimed as she approached him.
"I told you we would." He replied. "Hey you, get him into the ambulance." Tony beckoned on a member of the medical team who quickly came around, bowed in greeting Christina before pushing the stretcher away.
"So, how did this happen?" She asked.
"There is no lead at least for now. No group has come out to claim responsibility for these attacks and it is getting too much..."
"The third in a week." She added.
"Yeah, but we will just have to do our job. We try to get footages of the vehicles that plied the main road before and after the attack, and most importantly, the vehicles that drove into the compound within those stated time." He explained.
"I doubt how helpful that would be. Remember we have done this a number of times and nothing came out of them. Most of the vehicles used are vans where only the driver is visible and trying to track the vehicle, you realise it is unregistered." She explained.
"So, what do you suggest?" He asked.
"I think the security operatives have a lot to do in sensitizing the people to always keep vigilance and report criminal activities at sight. Then the Anti crime agencies can do underground investigation." She explained.
"Christina, is this you?" Tony asked, a suprise look on his face. "I mean I have heard so many things about you. The heroid deeds you did while working with the FBI. From where is this coming from?"
"What's wrong in what I said?" She asked.
"Don't ask me. Just put yourself in the shoes of affected victims and the security operatives came to you and said, there is no way they would be able to arrest those who attacked you. How will you feel?" He asked and walked away.
She stood rooted to the spot, unable to shake off the thought that she might actually be in trouble with her unguarded comments.
"Hey guys, I have to go. Its and emergency. Assist Agent Tony in whatever he wants to do and submit the report to my table. I will go over it tomorrow."
She needs to go home that moment, probably to lie in the bathub for an hour or two and if possible sleep inside until she could sleep no more. She felt she was loosing her mind, because she was still very active while at work the previous day, but right from the moment her son put it to her that she tell him who his father is, everything changed.
She walked to the bus-stop and boarded a taxi to her house not minding her car which was still parked in her place of work.
------------------------------------------
The Investors and capitalist summit for Africa was taking place in the city of Lagos and the event which was organised by the Lagos state government and various African investors and capitalists on the shores of Nigeria. The President of the Federal republic of Nigeria was the special guest, ably represented by the Minister of Finance, while the UK prime minister was the guest speaker.
"Lagos state is the centre of excellence, a political heavyweight in Nigeria as well as the economic strong base. Statistical reports released Late 2013 showed that Lagos state is one of the strong cities in the world economically. With her Economy stronger than at least twenty five African countries. But for the records, Lagos state is not being celebrated here, but the investors who have helped in building Lagos state and Nigeria in general."
A loud applause followed the pause.
"It would be recalled that, the United Kingdom parliament..." He was saying when the glass directly opposite him came shattering down and even before the audience could find out the cause of the shattering glass, they realised that the Prime minister was holding his chest and bleeding.
"Put the building on a lockdown. No entry, no exit. The prime minister has been hit." The head of security said into his communication device as he ran around the hall.
"The prime minister has been hit, I repeat, the prime minister has been hit. Put the building on a lockdown. Everyone on the street be made to stop moving, adjacent buildings be put of lockdown, no movement on the street." He gave instructions, probably to the head of security outside the building.
------------
Christina has just opened the door into her apartment when her phone rang.
"And Christina." She said lazily.
"Where are you?" She would recognize the voice even in her dreams.
"Am at home." She replied.
"What? Home?" The voice asked.
"Yes, home. I can explain sir." She replied.
"Save it. I'll come over to your house after work.

--to be continued-

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 7:25am On Mar 03, 2015
Dee and suspence; undecided
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 7:26am On Mar 03, 2015
--continuation--
Mark Ashimolowo Jnr drove into his driveway and brought the car to a halt. He opened the door, stepped out and walked towards the entrance into the house. He knocked on the door and the maid, a twenty year old Mexican lady opened the door.
"Welcome sir." She greeted.
"Yeah, thanks.
Mark was clad in his everyday uniform of a black suit and any coloured shirt, but today, he was putting on a sky blue shirt. His hair was very black, something he inherited from his father whom he could barely recognise, Colonel Mark Anthony. Its been over thirty years that he set his eyes on him. That time, as a four year old boy, he couldn't remember any of the details as an adult, but his mother, with whom he had lived with from four till he he got engaged late 2013 told him a lot of things. How soldiers broke into their house, killed his father in a bloody coup and she miraculously escaped with him and a week later, they found themselves in America where they had lived since then.
"Hello Mum." He said as he walked towards, a sixty year old Grace who was sitted in the dinning area, a newspaper spread in front of her.
"Hello son." Grace replied and returned to the newspaper.
Mark silently walked into his room to have a cold shower, after which he returned to talk to his mum about the latest developement.
"What kept you this late at work? I thought you are on a three month partial leave and for those three months, you are excluded from spending the night at work." Grace asked.
"Mum, I met with the Nigerian Ambassador to the United states today, as well as the minister of Defence from Nigeria at the white house." He began.
Grace head began to swell with pride. Indeed, this son of hers is one to be proud of and for once, she thanked God for the day Mark Anthony was killed and the day she withdrew all his savings from the bank to enable herself and Junior travel out of the country. She doubt if Junior would be able to reach this level if he had lived in Nigeria. Ever since he had been drafted into the level one agents in one of the strongest Anti terror agency in the world, CIA, Mark Jnr has been going from place to places.
"I am going to Nigeria." He said.
Grace first thought he was joking, but when she saw his produce some paperworks, travelling documents and others, she knew it is the truth.
"But..." She began but couldn't continue.
"Mum, there is no problem and there is no but. I am going to Nigeria to help them fight terrorism and guess what? I will seize the opportunity to find out more about my Late father, his family and get myself acquainted with them." He replied.
"Mark." Grace whispered.
"Mum, forget it. Its my job, I have to do it." He said holding his mother's hands.
"Where is my wife?" He asked.
"She went to the clinic." His mother replied.
"To do what?" He asked.
"She didn't tell me. Maybe she is ..."
And the front door opened to reveal a beautiful lady of about twenty six, a half caste.

END OF CHAPTER 1

2 Likes

Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by harjibolar10(m): 7:42am On Mar 03, 2015
Mark Jr.!!! !! Coming back to Nigeria?

Oga boss, continue
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by stuff46(m): 12:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
Too short for breakfast tho. Anyways, nice update. Kingphilip were @ thee
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 3:04pm On Mar 03, 2015
It seems like y'all want to be invited before showing up here. No wahala, I go mention all of una.
Omololamide, Ajaxtea, Vickchi94, Rantex1, Okalo, Digriz, Kolynz, Flakeey, Loabb2, Donphill, bossricky, Rounakid, zimoni, tfabu, alabig, Adewealth027, Labaski, Afamjb, Pricelesslove, Pishon, Horladorjah, Discoprophet, temmylove28, Mma22, Omatalkie, Yollychika, Bloomingbud, Shilery, Hardetayour, febeauty, Martin98, Benjaminbest, Boladex1, Ukeme8, Haydot95, Chade, Handie, Onosj, IdyRaph, Jorghor, summerflame, Oyinprince, Moseph, Lordkayy, Donkaz, Donpoker9, Edipee, Fam24, Bigwig97, Busyinks, scholesjnr, Hebenz, Slimzjoe, Kristen12, Lauda, Emmotion, Macpetrus and a host of others whom together we rocked ALL IN A CIRCLE.
Not forgetting Kingphilip.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 3:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
toykathy, Badabuwa, Lauda, Misslambo, champele, Pharmfonex, Gideon9947, smarh, Darus05, horlabissy03, whizdame, Paulv, MhizEnkay, Tenajek, hamzatseyi, skimpledawg, bblacky, Adeh39, Moyosi, GodofGrace, Crownfullhouse, Daisydeevarh, Mherihgold, Florjay, Pishon, MrNiceGuy5, codedbaby, Kocvalour
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Donpoker9(m): 5:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
D9ty7:
It seems like y'all want to be invited before showing up here. No wahala, I go mention all of una.

ah don show....Tnx
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 6:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
Waiting to see the effect of the mentions
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Shebarh(f): 8:00pm On Mar 03, 2015
dee stop dis ya silly jokes and update na... the suspense is kinda hot
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:09pm On Mar 03, 2015
And two great writers are viewing this topic as I type this; chinweblinks and Kizzykeziah
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Olanireti(m): 8:16pm On Mar 03, 2015
Let's go there. Another action in progress. I just hope it will be more interesting than ALL IN A CIRCLE. Good job guy
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:27pm On Mar 03, 2015
Olanireti:
Let's go there. Another action in progress. I just hope it will be more interesting than ALL IN A CIRCLE. Good job guy
I hope so too. But, it all depends on the readers turnout.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by betybuk(f): 8:34pm On Mar 03, 2015
Following sir !
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by KingzPen(m): 8:46pm On Mar 03, 2015
Write On Boss, But Take Time Off To Better Your Craft...

Keep The Flag Flying...

Following...
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by D9ty7(m): 8:49pm On Mar 03, 2015
KingzPen:
Write On Boss, But Take Time Off To Better Your Craft...

Keep The Flag Flying...

Following...
Like seriously, my heart was pounding like... I can't describe when I wanted to read ur comment.
I be like, Kingzpen don kill me o. Na so I dey make mistake reach?
Anyways, keep the corrections coming sir. I knw I will one day be considered a great writer like Kingzpen.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by KingzPen(m): 8:51pm On Mar 03, 2015
D9ty7:

...considered a great writer like Kingzpen.

I wish... Abeg drop next update jor...
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by kizzykeziah: 10:32pm On Mar 03, 2015
D9ty7:
And two great writers are viewing this topic as I type this; chinweblinks and Kizzykeziah

And I got caught cheesy.

I wanted to get done with reading before commenting but this my kid brother won't let me do that with his maths.

The story is awesome and I'm a silent fan of stories built around political history, so ride on sir!
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by labaski(f): 10:38pm On Mar 03, 2015
even if u no call me, i go stl read am..God is stl alive ooo..and he dey record all d tins wey u dey do..u start story u no call labaski.. hmmm
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by toykathy(f): 11:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
I don land! Ride on d9ty7 d best crime writer of our tym.
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Slimzjoe(m): 11:50pm On Mar 03, 2015
Oga D9ty7 I dey Ur Back since oo!
LowKey sha
Re: 1985.... 1987.... 2014--[a Crime Story] by Olanireti(m): 4:30am On Mar 04, 2015
Now that everybody is getting on board, let the pilot not sleep. We are following.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (112) (Reply)

"Ocean Of Secrets" A Story By Millieademi / An Evening With Eva (2013 Triple Award Winner in Crime. Thriller. Action.) / [story] My Life As A Yahoo Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.