Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,802 members, 7,798,708 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) (7637 Views)

The President Is Sick, So What? By Olalekan Adigun / Buhari Is Sick, Has Meniere Disease (Ear Infection) - Premium Times / Yes! Buhari’s Certificates With Us- Army Confirms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Feb 25, 2015
YES, BUHARI IS SICK; AND SO AM I

Nigerians and their infinite capacity for facile propaganda. I wake up this morning and what I see all over social media is some poor taste, childish diagnosis of Major General Buhari as being sick.

Well, I agree. I agree that Buhari is sick. I am sick, too. Any Nigerian who is not sick is not sick because he or she is incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should be sick. So, yes,...

...Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption that has become institutionalized in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a government that cannot protect the lives and properties of its citizens;

...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of urgency in the circles of government in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has placed itself on permanent reverse gear;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

...Buhari is sick of a youth population without jobs;

...Buhari is sick of a country where university education has become comparable to 8th grade competence in advanced civilizations;

...Buhari is sick of a country where roads are death traps;

...Buhari is sick of a country where people go into political offices near poor, but turn stupendously wealthy overnight;

...Buhari is sick of a country where education is priced beyond the reach of the common masses;

...Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion (possibly $40 Billion) of public fund develops legs and walks away, its whereabouts knowingly unknown;

...Buhari is sick of watching the country he loves ranked at the bottom of corruption index by Transparency International

Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of dollars in oil revenue, yet has not a single functional oil refinery;

...Buhari is sick of a country where government has bowed to the dictates of power generator cabals in a conspiracy that ensures perpetual darkness;

...Buhari is sick of a country where senators and congressmen earn more than the president of the United States of America;

...Buhari is sick of a country where soldiers are so demoralized to confront a ragtag Boko Haram terror sect;

...Buhari is sick of a country where convicted looters are pardoned and fast tracked for senate positions;

...Buhari is sick of a country where life expectancy is among the lowest in the world;

...Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for all the wrong reasons;

So, yes, Buhari is sick; and so am I.

Question is why is Jonathan not sick as well? Why has Jonathan remained healthy in the face of all the above-listed filth and diseases? Question is why is not every Nigerian sick of all the social maladies and existential outbreaks? It is a time to be sick, my friends. Buhari is; I am. Are you?

Let's all get sick of where and how Nigeria is. Let's get real sick. And the sicker we are, the healthier we are going to be. Let's schedule a doctor's visit on March 28. Let's not forget our health insurance card (voter card) as we go for this March 28 appointment. We need to feel better. But until March 28, let's feel sick...

...Really sick!

Signed: O.O.O

67 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:31pm On Feb 25, 2015
Too much intake of unadulterated cow's bossom milk is very bad to human thinking.. Oga OP, a case study..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by tomi12345: 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
this is a very nice write up.. love this well!!! #sai Buhari

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by cozy7(m): 4:33pm On Feb 25, 2015
Yeah, we are all sick of PEOPLE DECEIVING PEOPLE....PDP

12 Likes

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by kelvine(m): 4:35pm On Feb 25, 2015
Before I tell you if I am sick or force myself to be sick with same diagnosis as you, first tell me about the O.O.O who signed this write up.
If I don't know you I can't share in your sickness.

1 Like

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by Truth24(m): 4:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
#BUHARI is Sick!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by a2personal2013: 4:43pm On Feb 25, 2015
.......like we are sick of APC'S lies and media propaganda. We need a genuine change not that coated with lies and double standard. Remove the log from your eyes so that you can see clearly to remove the speck from your neighbours'

15 Likes

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by major466(m): 4:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ryder306:

Nigerians and their infinite capacity for facile propaganda. I wake up this morning and what I see all over social media is some poor taste, childish diagnosis of Major General Buhari as being sick.

Well, I agree. I agree that Buhari is sick. I am sick, too. Any Nigerian who is not sick is not sick because he or she is incurably sick. We are all sick. And we should be sick. So, yes,...

...Buhari is sick of the monumental corruption that has become institutionalized in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of the incompetence of a government that cannot protect the lives and properties of its citizens;

...Buhari is sick of the lack of a sense of urgency in the circles of government in Nigeria;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has placed itself on permanent reverse gear;

...Buhari is sick of a country that has left itself naked as it is raped dry by vagabonds in power;

...Buhari is sick of a country where university education has become comparable to 8th grade competence in advanced civilizations;

...Buhari is sick of a country where people go into political offices near poor, but turn stupendously wealthy overnight;

...Buhari is sick of a country where education is priced beyond the reach of the common masses;

...Buhari is sick of a country where $20 Billion (possibly $40 Billion) of public fund develops legs and walks away, its whereabouts knowingly unknown;

...Buhari is sick of watching the country he loves ranked at the bottom of corruption index by Transparency International

Buhari is sick of a country that earns billions of dollars in oil revenue, yet has not a single functional oil refinery;

...Buhari is sick of a country where government has bowed to the dictates of power generator cabals in a conspiracy that ensures perpetual darkness;

...Buhari is sick of a country where senators and congressmen earn more than the president of the United States of America;

...Buhari is sick of a country where soldiers are so demoralized to confront a ragtag Boko Haram terror sect;

...Buhari is sick of a country where convicted looters are pardoned and fast tracked for senate positions;

...Buhari is sick of a country where life expectancy is among the lowest in the world;

...Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for all the wrong reasons;

Question is why is Jonathan not sick as well? Why has Jonathan remained healthy in the face of all the above-listed filth and diseases? Question is why is not every Nigerian sick of all the social maladies and existential outbreaks? It is a time to be sick, my friends. Buhari is; I am. Are you?

Let's all get sick of where and how Nigeria is. Let's get real sick. And the sicker we are, the healthier we are going to be. Let's schedule a doctor's visit on March 28. Let's not forget our health insurance card (voter card) as we go for this March 28 appointment. We need to feel better. But until March 28, let's feel sick...

...Really sick!

Is that the best you can do to defend the Terrible Lies of APC

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
op z just as jobless and clueless as every other apc defender.
my 2cent.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by macpetrus(m): 4:55pm On Feb 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
my 2cent.
Seconded

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
major466:

Interesting......And when has it become a crime to visit a hospital for checkup or whatever health issues. Even if he did, what contribution is that to the pervasive level of curruption we the masses have being forced to suffer under this pdp maladministration.

Well, I say Mr Buhari has his right to life, he has is right to good health, he has is right to his privacy. Stop wishing him dead.

Sai Buhari

Marching4Buhari

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by jammyunn(m): 5:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
Eww...pele. you're realy sick OP.

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by Ehimenboy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Interesting sarcasm...!
I'm 'sick' of many, too!

SICK COUNTRY! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by DuchessLily(f): 6:29pm On Feb 25, 2015
Eeyaahhh....sorry oo. Sick sick, get well soon

Hope there is cure for dis ur sickness

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by Sparkle777(f): 7:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
Mtcheeeeew. Stop deceiving urself, if gmb cannot handle the stress of campaign. Is it the stress of governance he ll cope with??
Inasmuch as I dnt wish him ill, cant u all see that the man is aged? Will u subject ur father to such? How much more ur grand dad? You dnt need a soothsayer to know dat gmb is not only sick but just too old undecided
This situation is eerily like yaradua s senerio. I still remember " umoru, is it true u re dead"?
Abeg make una free the old, sick, scra wny, hard hearing, lean, tired, confused old man to rest,haba?
This kind change sef... sad

3 Likes

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by holatin(m): 7:12pm On Feb 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
my 2cent.
you d clue filled satanist, show me d sensible comment of urs in the political section.
Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by BobNeli(m): 7:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ryder306:

...Really sick!

My dear, you are really sick for sure.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by wise0ne: 7:38pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ryder306:

...Buhari is sick of a country that is on international news for all th[s]e wrong reasons;

...Really sick!

Signed: O.O.O[/s]
of course you must be really sick.

Buhari is a man full of contradictions.- He will fight corruption but Tinubu is his friend.- He will give us security but he was pushed out of office like a chicken by his subordinates.- He is honest but lies about his qualification.-He has no N 27 million to buy presidential nomination form but the wife has N 135 millionworth of drugs to donate.- He is poor but all his children schools abroad.- He will fight terrorism but sees others fight against terrorism as anti-north.- He will help the youth but is never known to have helped a single almajiri even in Daura.- He will fix the economy but has not even basic rudiment of economics.- He will fix education but is unschooled himself.- He wants to benefit from democracy but overthrew a democratic government.- He obtained school certificate but cannot produce "the certificate".May God protect us from this hypocrite.
HOW can yoruba be this daft and allow just a man to make a mince meat of them.

Before 1999, Tinubu had none of these of which 70% belongs to the government and the masses.
1. Oriental Hotel
2. Falomo Shopping Complex
3. First Nation Airline
4. Lekki Concession Company
5. Apapa Amusement Park
6. Maiyegun Land Project
7. The Nation Newspaper
8. Renaissance Hotel
9. Tejuoso Market (Joint ownership)
10. Ikeja Shopping Mall
11. TV Continental
12. Converted Lagos Poly land for TVC
13. Owned NNPC Office building in Lagos
14. Radio Continental
15. Owned School of Nursing building in Lagos
16. Tax Collector of Lagos State (owns Alpha Beta, a company Prof. Osinbajo is a
director)
17. Wife is a member of the National Assembly
18. Son-in-law is a member of the National Assembly
19. Daughter is the President-General of Market Women Association in Lagos
20. Two of his nephews given tickets to Lagos State House of Assembly
21. N4 billion government financed property for self at Queens Drive, Lagos.
22. Owned Royal Gardens Estate, Lekki and a host of others including choice Lagos State Lands he connered to himself, family members and cronnies.
23. He is supporting and Financing buhari not because he loves him or Democracy but because he wants to expand his resource grabbing to the Federal level including oil blocs of the Niger Delta. beware of looters in ceremonial clothing, we know their type...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by abokikhalifa: 7:45pm On Feb 25, 2015
EroticAngelina:
my 2cent.
hahaaaaaaaaaaa.. Clueless stands for jOnathan... Ask google nd you will see the result
Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by nerodenero: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
Buhari is sick because he doesn't know how to defend his certificate issue and Jonathan is dead sick because his chances of winning his second term looks slimmer than Pa Jimoh.

Infact, Nigeria is sick and the only change we can get is if we as individual can change positively. It is only then Nigeria can be healed.
Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by adaweezy(m): 7:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
PDPiggs are idiots

2 Likes

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
holatin:
you d clue filled satanist, show me d sensible comment of urs in the political section.
*Yawns* pls save ur useless comment 4 sm1else. smiley
Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by crazygod(m): 8:08pm On Feb 25, 2015
Where's a 'yawn' smiley when u need one...

Op... One word....

Boring.
Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by senorova(m): 8:09pm On Feb 25, 2015
Op, your use of sarcasm is second to none...
I really just love reading intelligent write ups.
You did great with your writeup

1 Like

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by golddeejay(m): 8:11pm On Feb 25, 2015
nice write...ur head is there
Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by Alaanyihaji(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ryder306:

...Really sick!

Well articulated catalog of 'Eye' related ailments of a nation;but the only medicine held by the opposition for the cure is 'pepper'.
Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by Abosi31(m): 8:18pm On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by thaoriginator: 8:20pm On Feb 25, 2015
major466:

If I call you ODE now nko?

1 Like

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by masterplan303(m): 8:48pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ryder306:

...Really sick!

Op you are a big fuul from the planet of apes...so you went to copy the presidential speech of may gilliams at the presidential debate in the movie titled ''head of state" ...oleeeeee!!!...you think we won't know,copy cat oshi.pa buhari is seriously sick,admit it and stop fuuling urself around..ooponu oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by Chigold101(m): 8:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ryder306:

Well, I say Mr Buhari has his right to life, he has is right to good health, he has is right to his privacy. Stop wishing him dead.
nobody outside APC is wishing GMB death. What we none APC members & followers are saying is that GMB should be allowed to live a quiet life outside political hotspots. But APC topshots wants him dead by stressing him with daytime campaign rallies & midnight marathon meetings.

Am happy that finally he has gone to UK to rest. As for me oh... I wish him quick and very fast recovery & also quiet retirement in his village Daura.

Because it will only take a miracle for him to continue in this race. APC is already trying to work out his replacement incase because there is really FIRE on APCs mountain
Re: Yes, Buhari Is Sick (photo) by ManUtdholic: 8:54pm On Feb 25, 2015
Ryder306:

...Really sick!

Kindly tell me which of these bubu isn't guilty of
"GEJ has taken over propaganda is no longer selling"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Senator Ben Murray Bruce Really An Half-cast Or.... / Shakar El Comes For Nigerians Without PVCs And Yet Talk Politics / Zamfara State Demolishes 14 Churches Claiming There Are Too Many In The State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.