Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:16 AM

Domain Name Traders And Hunters, Your Help Is Needed Here!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Domain Name Traders And Hunters, Your Help Is Needed Here!! (569 Views)

Hunters Of Mark Angel Comedy: EMMANUELLA Just Celebrated Her Birthday On 22 July / Wordpress Guru Needed Here / Nairalanders, Yur Help Is Needed Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Domain Name Traders And Hunters, Your Help Is Needed Here!! by bot101(m): 10:23pm On Feb 25, 2015
Good day webmasters, I have this domain name I bought about a year ago for the purpose of reselling it, but I have not had the time and resources required to actively market it. I know this is not the appropriate place to post this as the technology market section is, but my post will most likely be drowned in a sea of blackberry and samsung devices to be sold. Therefore I ask the mods of this section to please and please indulge me on this one and let this post float.
The domain name is www.fastusd.com and I need suggestions as to how to sell this domain name from people who are versed in the art of domain names trading or decent offers from anyone interested in the domain name, thanks
Re: Domain Name Traders And Hunters, Your Help Is Needed Here!! by bedfordng(m): 10:07am On Feb 27, 2015
you can try selling at afternic, sedo, flippa etc

(1) (Reply)

How To Put Your Website Logo As Music Album Art With Your Android Device / Suggest Cheap Webhosts / Facebook Is Finally Making A ‘dislike’ Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.