Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,549 members, 7,801,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (118890 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2016
blazer90707:

Girl ure also here.dats nice.my bet is on mimi whiteman coz she has a lot to gain wif andre losing his baby

...abi?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 14, 2016
Season 2 episode 13 is out.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2016
After watching episode 13 .... .. ... Luscious might b d one dat sent somebody to push Rhoda cos he doesnt want d child to go tru wat he went tru wit his mother
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by topeal(f): 10:03am On Apr 15, 2016
thenny312:
After watching episode 13 .... .. ... Luscious might b d one dat sent somebody to push Rhoda cos he doesnt want d child to go tru wat he went tru wit his mother
what a mentality undecided
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 10:22am On Apr 15, 2016
topeal:
what a mentality undecided
so whats wrong with d mentality undecided
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 12:17pm On Apr 15, 2016
If truly it was luscious dat asked sum1 to push Rhonda..den luscious av many sins to pay for because something is not right btw luscious n Freda gatz

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by viviaqua(f): 8:51pm On Apr 15, 2016
the Lyon's are so full of drama....they just ruin Cookie's bday
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cutiepie25(f): 3:15pm On Apr 19, 2016
[quote author=Yongi99 post=38351389]"Kill him, and make it loud and long". Damn......! Lucious Lyon is now officially my role model.[/quote

Luv dis quote. Lucious lyon got me laffin hard.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 21, 2016
Jst finished watching episode 14..empire is jst getting boring..no suspense nuttin nuttin jst luscious with his crazy plans
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by iamdurent(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ok, we waiting for Season 3.

I love Cookie; grin
Here's some of d bitch_'s words to Anika dat got me ROTFL

- "Let me tell you something ho', if it weren't for women like me, _bitches like you would spend a lifetime on their knees"
- "Ain't no grandma got an ass like this"
- "And lord don't withhold your blessings, Even on hoes that hire skanks to spy on me, amen"
- "Tell mw why i shouldn't throw this drink in your _bitch-ass face"
- "Porsha, come on lets throw dis dirty hoes' clothes outta here"
- "Boo boo kitty, she made a whole career selling her ass"

I love Jamal, his gay role taught me how to handle my sexuality better, nothing to be ashamed of in being gay, "This is 21st century, no-one cares"

Andre is handsome , gosh smiley

Hakeem , one hella hot dude.

Cc.
Alfred123 hi pls any news bout resumption

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 1:51am On Apr 22, 2016
iamdurent:

I love Cookie; grin

- "Let me tell you something ho', if it weren't for women like me, _bitches like you would spend a lifetime on their knees"
- "And lord don't withhold your blessings, Even on hoes that hire skanks to spy on me, amen"

I love Jamal, his gay role taught me how to handle my sexuality better, nothing to be ashamed of in being gay, "This is 21st century, no-one cares"

Cc.
School resumes May 9th
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by topeal(f): 4:21am On Apr 22, 2016
thenny312:
so whats wrong with d mentality undecided
so Andre should never have a child in his life cos of what luscuius went through as a child That's the unreasonable mentality am refering to dude. Then y did he Lucius have Andre in the first place?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by topeal(f): 4:26am On Apr 22, 2016
iamdurent:

I love Cookie; grin

Cc.
this is the 21st century and no one cares, and if they care who gives a hoot? But truth is pal, God cares and it's him you should really be worried about about cos he exists and will judge ALL OF US one day weda we care to believe it or not. Peace

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by iamdurent(m): 7:16am On Apr 22, 2016
topeal:
this is the 21st century and no one cares, and if they care who gives a hoot? But truth is pal, God cares and it's him you should really be worried about about cos he exists and will judge ALL OF US one day weda we care to believe it or not. Peace
You wish.

Like you haven't fornicated?
You haven't watched poornoography?
You haven't snitched?
You haven't stolen?

Look Ho' If god Exists, He Judging All Of Us, And sending us all to hell, we all _fucking sinners!!

@Alfred234, thanks
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2016
topeal:
so Andre should never have a child in his life cos of what luscuius went through as a child That's the unreasonable mentality am refering to dude. Then y did he Lucius have Andre in the first place?
anyways let's watch
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2016
So luscious mom isn't dead after all... chia!!! Luscious can lie for Africa. I still think he's the one behind Rhonda's miscarriage and now he's threatening Anika #smh I think Luscious is biplolar himself he needs his brain checked

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by iamdurent(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2016
Alfred234:
So luscious mom isn't dead after all... chia!!! Luscious can lie for Africa. I still think he's the one behind Rhonda's miscarriage and now he's threatening Anika #smh I think Luscious is biplolar himself he needs his brain checked
season 3 out? undecided
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
Season 3 is not out..its still season 2 episode 14...season 2 is of 18 episodes
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2016
iamdurent:
season 3 out? undecided
its the continuation of Season 2.... Season 2 is to have 18 episodes and the episodes were splited into two halves the first 10 episodes aired last year and the remaining 8 episodes started airing last month
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 6:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
Kai Luscious can lie oooooo oooo... ..... Wu knows if he is Bipolar, he is capable of hurting Anika ... ...... He might hv sent someone to push Rhonda sef...... .. C as he disgrace keem grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
A Lyon will fall!

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by topeal(f): 11:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
iamdurent:
You wish.

Like you haven't fornicated?
You haven't watched poornoography?
You haven't snitched?
You haven't stolen?

Look Ho' If god Exists, He Judging All Of Us, And sending us all to hell, we all _fucking sinners!!

@Alfred234, thanks

bro I've done all you listed above and much MORE, am not holier-than-thou and am not criticizing nor condemning you just as God Inshort Jesus Christ( I know you hate his name) wouldn't, but I refuse to remain in my fallen state and strive for perfection DAILY so stop living in denial of the fact that there is a God cos your denial and name calling doesn't change that FACT and admit that you need HELP!!! Twill be freely given bro smiley

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by darealsola(m): 7:20pm On Apr 26, 2016
slinkman:
don't think so bro i think it is Anika and she would confess to the family in the next 3 episode, read the story plot in the pic below where it says the family learns a big secret of Anika. This episode is yet to be aired.
guy, z dat thing an app or wat z it.enlighten me
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yongi99(m): 5:42pm On May 02, 2016
So Luscious finally agrees to run Empire with someone.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by invisibleman2: 9:14pm On May 02, 2016
Yongi99:
So Luscious finally agrees to run Empire with someone.

I don't think he agreed, he just deceived cookie, didn't you see his face when he was hugging cookie, he has started making plans right from that moment, I just hope cookie finds out before he does something bad to her
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 3:03pm On May 03, 2016
Can someone pls tell me what Luscious wants?
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by thenny312(m): 3:08pm On May 03, 2016
Alfred234:
Can someone pls tell me what Luscious wants?
d poor soulless, psychopathic,stupid, wicked man is just confused my brother oooooo cry

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Yongi99(m): 12:44pm On May 04, 2016
invisibleman2:

I don't think he agreed, he just deceived cookie, didn't you see his face when he was hugging cookie, he has started making plans right from that moment, I just hope cookie finds out before he does something bad to her
Yea i saw the face. I guess he is just playing Cookie. Initially Cookie was going to reject it, because she knows the kinda man Luscious is.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kolade354(m): 1:12pm On May 04, 2016
I think anika is behind mimi miscarriage.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Treyknowles(m): 4:38pm On May 04, 2016
Kolade354:
I think anika is behind mimi miscarriage.
Mimi Ke? Its Rhonda O Nt Mimi
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Kolade354(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2016
Treyknowles:
Mimi Ke? Its Rhonda O Nt Mimi
lol, that was a mistake.
Do you know when episode 16 is gonna be out?

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.