Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 AM

The New Series Empire Fan Club. - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The New Series Empire Fan Club. (118901 Views)

TV Series “empire” Gets A Collaboration With Ladies Cosmetic Brand Covergirl / The New Series 'into The Badlands 'official thread / The Gotham Series Fan Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 10:58am On May 20, 2015
Sagamite:

This man, from Sagamu, lives by caviar alone. grin

Catfish! grin grin grin grin Oniro buruku, nor be garri ati eja dindin una dey chop for Sagamu
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 11:57am On May 20, 2015
sister please read my signature and help a sister thanks

naijababe:

Catfish! grin grin grin grin Oniro buruku, nor be garri ati eja dindin una dey chop for Sagamu

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Sagamite(m): 12:02pm On May 20, 2015
naijababe:

Catfish?

[Breaks into his Queen's English] What is that?

Is that the salmon and seabass you plebs eat?

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Sagamite(m): 12:11pm On May 20, 2015
rokiatu:
all true but am still team empire lol the funny part is that you are actually right about cookie and anika forming An alliance. The series ended just on that. Lol the writers would so hate you. Lol

Let me spoil it for you all and predict the final outcome. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Luscious is going to leave the Empire to his homosexual son after finally coming to a realisation that the son is the most competent and the best fit, and he has been an "arsehole" to his poor, long-suffering and victimised homosexual child and by not admitting the fact earlier.

It would be a very emotional scene, backed with emotional and inspiring soundtrack in the background to make people cry, with him apologetically reconciling with his son and asking for forgiveness while he is about to die. Or, alternatively, leaving the Empire to the son as a surprise and writing an emotional approval letter to him (which the son reads after the death of Luscious) about how he [Luscious] has been wrong and "homophobic" all this while and he is the worthy successor.

Perfect pro-homosexuality ending! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very fitting for the uninspiring script-writing of this series.

I can put a 100 dollar bill on that ending. The series is unashamedly partly a vehicle for brainwashing and building up support for homosexuality.

The other 2 sons are not getting the Empire. That is a forgone conclusion.

That is my prediction.

You should all come back and praise me about how accurate I am when the final season (whenever it is) concludes. cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Nobody: 12:14pm On May 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Let me spoil it for you all and predict the final outcome. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Luscious is going to leave the Empire to his homosexual son after finally coming to a realisation that the son is the most competent and the best fit, and he has been an "arsehole" to his poor, long-suffering and victimised homosexual child.

It would be a very emotional scene, backed with emotional and inspiring music in the background, with him apologetically reconciling with his son and asking for forgiveness while he is about to die. Or leaving it to the son as a surprise and writing an emotional approval letter to him (which he reads after the death of Luscious) about how he [Luscious] has been wrong and "homophobic" all this while.

I can put a 100 dollar bill on that ending. The series is unashamedly partly a vehicle for brainwashing and building up support for homosexuality.

That is my prediction.

You should all come back and praise me about how accurate I am when the final season (whenever it is) concludes. cheesy grin
hmmm now you are scaring me. Jamal is actually now in charge of empire. And season one ended with luscious going to jail.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Sagamite(m): 12:16pm On May 20, 2015
rokiatu:
hmmm now you are scary me. Jamal is actually now in charge of empire. And season one ended with luscious going to jail.

WHAT?

That already happened in season 1? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not even the ending? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 1:05pm On May 20, 2015
Sagamite:

Luscious is going to leave the Empire to his homosexual son after finally coming to a realisation that the son is the most competent and the best fit, and he has been an "arsehole" to his poor, long-suffering and victimised homosexual child and by not admitting the fact earlier.

It would be a very emotional scene, backed with emotional and inspiring soundtrack in the background to make people cry, with him apologetically reconciling with his son and asking for forgiveness while he is about to die. Or, alternatively, leaving the Empire to the son as a surprise and writing an emotional approval letter to him (which the son reads after the death of Luscious) about how he [Luscious] has been wrong and "homophobic" all this while and he is the worthy successor.

That is my prediction.

Luscious went to jail at the end of season one and yes the gay son got the empire get over yourself nobody forced you to watch it.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 1:13pm On May 20, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a person!

Who told you I was under myself before?
Lool #smh why are you complaining over a movie u were never forced to watch? Humans sha angry
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by yinxfun(m): 1:38pm On May 20, 2015
Sagamite:

WHAT?

That already happened in season 1? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Not even the ending? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Oga... E don do
We don hear... Since the series no live up to your standard..leave am for us wey no get standard undecided
Enough of all your "babalawo forcasting" undecided

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Sagamite(m): 2:00pm On May 20, 2015
yinxfun:
Oga... E don do
We don hear... Since the series no live up to your standard..leave am for us wey no get standard undecided
Enough of all your "babalawo forcasting" undecided

If intellectual analysis and reviews intimidates you, it is best you confess it in public and be saved than try to hide behind this kind of nonsense post.

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by yinxfun(m): 2:24pm On May 20, 2015
Sagamite:

If intellectual analysis and reviews intimidates you, it is best you confess it in public and be saved than try to hide behind this kind of nonsense post.
See this guy ooo.. cheesy.Hear yourself, you called that intellectual grin
What are you feeling like... Why on earth would an ordinary writeup you termed intellectual Intimidates me..who are you btw to be intimidated by your writeup grin

Oga Ade.. Go intimidate your kinds elsewhere..you are just creating nuiscance with all these rubbish write ups that you see as unphantomable by others grin

2 Likes

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 3:28pm On May 20, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

And where were you taught only something you were forced to watch is what you are allowed to "complain" about, fooooool?
Arguing with insults shows lack of intelligence, nobody asked u not to complain but why stress over the matter like its personal? its just a movie. Am done replying you.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Alfred234(m): 4:34pm On May 20, 2015
Sagamite:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

What do you know about intelligence and where did your get your "axiom" about the rules of arguments?

From your moronic arsse?

You have turned from stating "one should not complain about a movie they are not forced to watch" to "nobody asked you not to complain but don't stress it"?

Fuuktard! You are quickly seeing how daft you are?

That is how I help people get their self-realisation. I am fcking good at that. grin

I am educating your dumb arsse and you took offence to it?

You are a cretinous fuuktard.

How would you know what is intellectual?

I am your freaking GOD!

Alpha ati Omega!

That is the fck who I am to you.
Lmao!!! Me take offence? Never!
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 5:35pm On May 20, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:

2kids kwa?
Taraji P Henson is a single mother of one, she had that child in her junior year in school. Tyrese is not the child's father too.

I think you should check again. ..those 2 have a long history
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 10:53pm On May 20, 2015
God is no man...
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by nitane25(f): 10:53pm On May 20, 2015
God is no man..
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by princesweet: 12:25am On May 22, 2015
Download the latest tv series, Hollywood movies, Hallmark romantic/christmas movies,wwe,award shows etc on (mobtvmovies.com)
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by yinxfun(m): 9:40am On May 22, 2015
Season2 loading........... cool

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 11:04am On May 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

I think you should check again. ..those 2 have a long history
You might be confusing gossip as fact. Taraji is a single mother of one. She and Tyrese have known each other since Baby Boy, I know she's said she might have been attracted to him, but she kept it strictly professional since she didn't want it to effect her coins. Although, they do appear to have chemistry, but Tyrese has his own issues.

Now onto be the other topic, I've never seen so much cretinous and f**ktard written on a page of a single thread, they appear to be the words of the week...I won't even attempt to shake that tree, all I'm going to say is it's not a movie, its a tv series. NL with their seasonal films/movies, y'all one kill person...

1 Like

Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 1:01pm On May 22, 2015
cao:

You might be confusing gossip as fact. Taraji is a single mother of one. She and Tyrese have known each other since Baby Boy, I know she's said she might have been attracted to him, but she kept it strictly professional since she didn't want it to effect her coins. Although, they do appear to have chemistry, but Tyrese has his own issues.

Now onto be the other topic, I've never seen so much cretinous and f**ktard written on a page of a single thread, they appear to be the words of the week...I won't even attempt to shake that tree, all I'm going to say is it's not a movie, its a tv series. NL with their seasonal films/movies, y'all one kill person...

http://wdw.famousfix.com/p24636511/tyrese-gibson-and-taraji-p-henson/

Satisfied??
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by cao(f): 3:56pm On May 22, 2015
Forwetinnah:

http://wdw.famousfix.com/p24636511/tyrese-gibson-and-taraji-p-henson/

Satisfied??
http://touch.theybf.com/all/2011-11-02-tv-fab-taraji-p-henson-tells-wendy-dating-in-hollywood-is-hard#1
From her own mouth. Who dated who sites should never be used as reference points/sources. Plus, your fake bio slipped by mentioning Yvette. She only has one son, while Tyrese has a daughter from his ex-wife, I can't recall if he has more.
Re: The New Series Empire Fan Club. by Forwetinnah: 4:13pm On May 22, 2015
cao:

http://touch.theybf.com/all/2011-11-02-tv-fab-taraji-p-henson-tells-wendy-dating-in-hollywood-is-hard#1
From her own mouth. Who dated who sites should never be used as reference points/sources. Plus, your fake bio slipped by mentioning Yvette. She only has one son, while Tyrese has a daughter from his ex-wife, I can't recall if he has more.

You're comparing her life profile dated as far back as 1995 to Wendy's 30 mins show, besides she didn't mention who the father of her son is. The link said they remained friends which doesn't rule out the fact that they had history. How many times do people go on talk shows to deny facts only for the public to confirm it much later since you think people go on talk shows to air out their life history? She talked about her relationship based on her shows not about her life in general

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (43) (Reply)

Nigerian Commercial Adverts Of 80's And 90's / Meet The Bbnaija 2021 Female Housemates (Shine Ya Eye) / THE WALKING DEAD - Fan Page

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.