Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:15 PM

Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Gf/bf In 2015 # Apply With Sense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Gf/bf In 2015 # Apply With Sense (1232 Views)

Mtchwwww. See How This Shameless Girl Poses With Her Bf In A Picture. / Describe Your Present Gf/bf In One Word / Hilarious Depiction Of Nigerian Girls. Where Do You/your GF Belong??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Gf/bf In 2015 # Apply With Sense by beelon1020(m): 1:06am On Feb 26, 2015
1. 16 Missed Calls? You Killed My Battery So You're Capable Of
Killing Me... It's Over!!!
2. How come mosquito is biting me and not biting u. i smell
conspiracy. ITS OVER!
3. You don't even respect me,I'm talking and you are busy breathing?
It's over!
4. So now your drinking coke that has another man's name on it, better go
and find him cus it's over between us.
5. So Beyonce's "Drunk in love" is Ur caller tune? I can't trust
alcoholics with my future kids.
6.They are shouting bird flu, You are still cooking chicken. you want to
kill me? It is over!
7. I called you and you picked up immediately. You lack patience.
8. Why are you using Broom to sweep my Room when you know I
support PDP? It's over.
9. "You are always abbreviating your texts, you want our children to be
short abi? It's OVER.
10. I told u I love my food hot but u refused to warm the ice cream. U
don't care abt me. It's over.
11. You don't pay your tithe, if you can cheat on God, then who am i?
IT IS OVER. Lmao.

Apply with sense and Extreme caution grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy!!!

1 Like

Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Gf/bf In 2015 # Apply With Sense by braine(m): 1:56am On Feb 26, 2015
grin Mine's coming soon
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Gf/bf In 2015 # Apply With Sense by princeogbeide1(m): 6:33am On Feb 26, 2015
you be aquatic baboon. As if girls are long tennis, that you can play with your racket
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Gf/bf In 2015 # Apply With Sense by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 26, 2015
funny
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Gf/bf In 2015 # Apply With Sense by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 26, 2015
looong hiss.
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Gf/bf In 2015 # Apply With Sense by Nobody: 8:06am On Feb 26, 2015
some guys are planning to get marry this 2015,op is planning how to break up with his gf undecided#how long u gonna continue this? grin
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Gf/bf In 2015 # Apply With Sense by falconey(m): 8:48am On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
some guys are planning to get marry this 2015,op is planning how to break up with his gf undecided#how long u gonna continue this? grin
no be person wey get GF go plan to marry?
Re: Easy Ways To Breakup With Your Gf/bf In 2015 # Apply With Sense by Nobody: 2:27am On Sep 15, 2015
These are juz so lame excuses to find ways of breaking up undecided

(1) (Reply)

[] 20 Ways To Make A Girl Smile[] / Is It Proper For A Lady To Ask A Guy Out On Social Media? / Should I Forgive Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.