Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,907 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) (2950 Views)

The Day I Slept With 3 Men – Teenage Sex Worker (Photo) / Couple Rocks T-Shirts With Photos Of Partner's Face In Pre-Wedding Photos / Kenyan Lady Who Must Have Sex With 3 Different Men Every Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by karlriz(m): 8:37am On Feb 26, 2015
The woman with three breasts, Jasmine Tridevil has spoken for the first time since she stunned the world by revealing her third boob.

The wannabe pop star may be the first woman in the world to have an artificially inplanted  third breast after She appeared in news outlets throughout the world in 2014 and claims the surgery changed her life.

She says the medic took tissue from her abdomen and used it to fashion the third breast – a procedure commonly used for normal breast enhancements.

Now, she has hired a camera crew to follow her around Tampa, Florida, documenting the ‘struggles’ she faces as a three-breasted woman.

Jasmine said:

“I know my breasts are real and I do not care what anybody thinks. Getting a third breast was not always my plan – I just had the idea two years ago. People always have something to say they will criticize it or will love it and ask for a picture but the reactions are not always positive. If I go to a park where there are children parents will give me dirty looks but if I go to a bar it seems like everybody loves it.”

http://ikbounce.info/woman-with-three-bre-asts-speaks-out-on-the-challenges-of-having-extra-tits-photos/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

1 Share

Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by falconey(m): 8:44am On Feb 26, 2015
HOLY CRAP!!!!! And there is a BRA for 3 tits?

1 Like

Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Uchesis: 8:44am On Feb 26, 2015
They say 'hips' dnt lie. Wat about titz?

Her bobo dey try oh
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Nobody: 8:48am On Feb 26, 2015
She is special spelt with a 4 shocked
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Keketu(m): 8:54am On Feb 26, 2015
Dimples192:
hello smiley
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Caseless: 8:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Attention-seeking bastard! Make sure u add extra puccy , extra bumbum , extra eye, extra leg , extra hand, extra nose, and extra everything.

2 Likes

Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Caseless: 8:58am On Feb 26, 2015
Dimples192:
whre are d dimples?
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Nobody: 8:59am On Feb 26, 2015
Keketu:
hello smiley

Please sir I only have 2! angry
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by karlriz(m): 9:00am On Feb 26, 2015
I know somewhere somehow some naija galz may be relishin the idea of goin 4 sumtin like diz jst 4 public stunt, but I trust ma naija brodas, de go avoid una like craze grin

1 Like

Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Enegod(m): 9:01am On Feb 26, 2015
lovely
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Feb 26, 2015
Caseless:
whre are d dimples?

Somewhere called none of ur business grin

#No_Derailing
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Keketu(m): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Dimples192:

pic or i dont believe it
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by yhusiee(f): 9:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Her name alone is wierd; TriDEVIL...
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by djeezy(m): 9:04am On Feb 26, 2015
Waris dis shocked
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Arlex(m): 9:11am On Feb 26, 2015
Our God is a perfect God, that 3 bosoms might probably be for triplet...A blessing in disguise.
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Caseless: 9:13am On Feb 26, 2015
Dimples192:

Somewhere called none of ur business grin

#No_Derailing
take me to that place called 'none of ur business' ; I learnt it is a beautiful place.
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Nobody: 10:05am On Feb 26, 2015
yhusiee:
Her name alone is wierd; TriDEVIL...

Yeah. Guess dats why she had to get a third devil hanging on her chest.

And she looks so yanshless!sad Well, oyibo sef no day get yansh.
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by majalisa(m): 10:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Dimples192:

lemme c:-P
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Zonacom(m): 10:33am On Feb 26, 2015
This can't be real! Can't believe this..
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by Qmab: 12:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
Crazy
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by koolet: 12:37pm On Feb 26, 2015
Now she thinks shes a super-hero
Boobi'woman lolz
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by deanoffaculty: 1:11pm On Feb 26, 2015
Demonic tits!
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by valdes00(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hmm... U go put mouth for the middle one, use ur left hand handle d right one, while ur right hand go handle d left one... Baddest combo ever....she go jus dey twerk
Re: Woman With 3 bosom Speaks On The Challanges Of Having Extra Tit (with Photos) by mexzony: 5:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Disgusting

(1) (Reply)

Only Over 18 Should Comment / 12 Things Men Do That Make Women Fall Deeper In Love / Ruth Abokoku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.