Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater (20042 Views)

I Dumped A Potential Boyfriend Because He Asked Me To Cook - Anne Oluchi Ifediba / Lady Plans To Present A Borehole To Her Potential Husband(photos) / Signs Of A Potential Wife-Beater (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
lol, you would agree with me that there are some girls or women that are potential husband beaters, This trend is not rare in Nigeria because if you observe some families the husbands are usually physically molested by the wife's....so guys beware smiley

These are some signs wink

1.).She Is Hairy

we saw on front page recently of Nigeria's hairiest lady, now guys tell me, that one na man abi na woman grin, it is also said that hairy girls are naturally aggressive and wicked, so if you want to marry a hairy girl make sure you are a weight lifter, wrestler,or boxer if not I can assure you that she would pound your head to nonsense during quarrels cheesy

2.) She Is Macho

If your girl is a Macho woman then I hope you are Macho man (×2), because grab girls usually have strong heart and #bones lolz smiley, although some were naturally made that way, they use this to trend to outrightly scrutinize their husbands, #note that not all girls are weaker vessels

3.) She Is Richer Than You

if your woman is richer than you then flee from her and make your money first before you think of marrying her, so as to avoid arrogance which will consequently lead to beating if the problem is severe

Husband's don't complain because you brought it on yourself

4.)She Is Fond Of Hitting You

This is a bad sign, why would a girl be hitting you when you guys are not even married yet, for the guys, if what you do is just to smile and laugh then I'm sorry, since you do not reprimand her She'll feel comfortable while doing it and if you eventually marry her what makes you think that she won't do same when you are married, #be wise

5.) She Is A Typical Village Girl

Most village girls lack manners and we all know how it's done in villages nau, parents are always quarrelling an fighting a girl brought up in this environment will surely take after them...

feel free to add yours wink

DISCLAIMER - This post does not apply to extremely lekpacious(slim) girls, it applies only to fairly slim, average, and #Orobo (fat) wink

Source - Myself cool

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by falconey(m): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
she is hairy?.......lwkm

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by alberto2k(m): 12:06pm On Feb 26, 2015
When she has yam legs, six packs and her hands are Stiff like a panel beater grin

Bros she go beat you like Legendury beat undecided

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
alberto2k:
When she has yam legs, six packs and her hands are Stiff like a panel beater grin

Bros she go beat you like Legendury beat undecided

hahahahaha quite true smiley
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by remsonik(f): 12:15pm On Feb 26, 2015
She's serena williams

5 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by koolet: 12:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
Any'day a girlfriend or a wife bully me ill just dump her directly, i have phobia for bullies, god punish love angry

5 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
I thought I've seen it all.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Prophessor(m): 12:32pm On Feb 26, 2015
remsonik:
She's serena williams
I'm telling you,

strong Yiansh

strong laps

strong legs

strong face

I kon dey wonder weda the kitten sef go strong wink

lol, that girl ehn grin

9 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Prophessor(m): 12:35pm On Feb 26, 2015
koolet:
Any'day a girlfriend or a wife bully me ill just dump her directly, i have phobia for bullies, god punish love angry
cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 12:39pm On Feb 26, 2015
remsonik:
She's serena williams
grin
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Ishilove: 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
This post is an insult to hairy women, as well as a fallacy of generalisation.

Where do all these threads come from?? Do you guys just sit down and dream them up from somewhere dark, deep and brainless?
(no offence)

The only thing I agree with is when the woman constantly hits you. That's a very bad sign for both sexes.

But the rest of your points are...

#dorobullshit#

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by englishmart(m): 1:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
I don kill person be that
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by giantstrides(m): 1:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol, hairy like kingkong?

1 Like

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 1:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ishilove:
This is an insult to hairy women, as well as a fallacy of generalisation.
really? was it also not an insultive generalization to men in the alternative topic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Chizzy20(f): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
lolzz very funny.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
If she tells u that she dose kick boxing as work out or that her favorite sport is boxing
Or she enjoys watching WWE

BRODA RUN as fast as ur leg can carry u

4 Likes

Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by baralatie(m): 1:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
Ishilove:
This post an insult to hairy women, as well as a fallacy of generalisation.

Where do all these threads come from?? Do you guys just sit down and dream them up from somewhere dark, deep and brainless?
(no offence)

The only thing I agree with is when the woman constantly hits you. That's a very bad sign for both sexes.

But the rest of your points are...

#dorobullshit#
do you have a hairy body!
or you just don't believe that some husband are been molested by their wives.
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by baralatie(m): 1:30pm On Feb 26, 2015
oloyolo:
If she tells u that she dose kick boxing as work out or that her favorite sport is boxing
Or she enjoys watching WWE

BRODA RUN as fast as ur leg can carry u
or she says she like brook lesnar
aaaaaaaggghhh!!!
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 26, 2015
Lol

If a girl is capable of beating you, you gass to question your manhood. undecided
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 26, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol

If a girl is capable of beating you, you gass to question your manhood. undecided
lol
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 26, 2015
baralatie:

do you have a hairy body!
or you just don't believe that some husband are been molested by their wives.
ahn ahn I don't just know o

lalasticlala abeg do the needful
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Nobody: 1:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
giantstrides:
Lol, hairy like kingkong?
cheesy
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by kayboy4y(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
tongue
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Burger01(m): 2:13pm On Feb 26, 2015
Chai!! Ishilove sad smiley
Re: Signs Of A Potential Husband-beater by Precious91(m): 2:14pm On Feb 26, 2015
hmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Can One End A Relationship Without Hurting Anyone? / ♥♥ Send Your Bae Val's Message (Official Valentines Thread) ♥♥ / 11 Signs She's The Right Girl For You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.