Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,773 members, 7,806,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? - Phones (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? (43607 Views)

Glo 4G LTE Network Is Now Available With Affordable Price / In terms Of Data Plan, Which Network Is Your Best In 2015? / Etisalat Introduces Smartpaks Bundle Withunlimited Internet Access To Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by adamskutty(m): 10:30am On Feb 27, 2015
Abbycrown:
Etisalat all the way!
hey! Hold it! Xoxochick? cheesy
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by socialwritter: 10:42am On Feb 27, 2015
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by iwatchandlisten(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2015
Warlord3000:

Worry no more....

Here is your answer with detailed tutorial illustrations with pics wink

http://www.naijawarlord..com.es/2014/12/easiest-way-to-use-glo-bis-subscription.html?m=1

Many thanks...i have seen your link. When i finish work today i will try to process it. Is there a way to contact you if i face a serious challenge? Meanwhile, Infinix Zero fit into the arrangement? God bless you my dear.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by daamazing(m): 11:50am On Feb 27, 2015
Chyjoey:
Entirely the fault of ur location..vote GMB for total CHANGE grin angry
mtcheew ..if i may ask how will dat help..tink b4 u type
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Chyjoey(m): 12:00pm On Feb 27, 2015
Kids kids kids everywhere...you guys should just use ur tweaks privately
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by snazzylove: 12:01pm On Feb 27, 2015
Larryage:
Airtel does it better. I do subscribed for 2gig @2k and still get 2k back as bonus. The speed is much better nowadays
Pls how do u subscribe?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Realtol(m): 12:21pm On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=20pt]GLO!! 1K=3GB FOR ANDROID grin[/size]
How do one go about that?

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by vjsmiles: 12:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
Realtol:

How do one go about that?
YOU USE A TECNO PHONE?
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by drizzy009: 12:57pm On Feb 27, 2015
you na won make them block this thing abi. you guys cant just get yourself to mute
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by blesoh(f): 1:02pm On Feb 27, 2015
GreyBlood:
MTN

It's making me shed tears. embarassed
It has made my android useless, the speed is fast as that of a snail, even when it shows "H", it's speed can't be compared to my etisalat's "EDGE" on my BB. It hurts more than a head injury; sometimes I feel like smashing my phone on the head of an MTN customer care agent.
mehn this is true,i ve been using mtn for 5yrs now,last 2 wks i bought an etisalat line gosh i feel lyk breaking my mtn sim.etisalat is awesome.dont knw if i will still use my mtn again.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 27, 2015
bunch of crazy kids, lying up n down, mtchewww
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Falakotolu(m): 2:09pm On Feb 27, 2015
adamskutty:
Y'all in here are bunch of amatuers. grin
like seriously, who still use glo bis in this modern era?

U pay 1k for 3gb, i pay 5 naira for unlimited gb per daygrin

God had to intervene in this matter as he sent 3 guys to dispose me of my phone, now etisalat has a lil bit peace of mind.

God bless the nigerian gurus, i bounce with style. grin
Bro abeg na jamisi..... 08068545807 and also falakotolu@yahoo.com.... Am reachable on both
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Modelling(f): 2:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
mployer:

I think this package is cool. Wouldn't mind knowing how You get It.

SME re-sellers sell 4g for 4k
What of the sleep? U've 4gotten about d sleep dat is involved.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Alexanda07(m): 3:06pm On Feb 27, 2015
adamskutty:

God had to intervene in this matter as he sent 3 guys to dispose me of my phone, now etisalat has a lil bit peace of mind.

Guy easy na. Me self dey use am but we dont wanna talk too much about it anymore. But it seems some people will not understand. Easy Bros abeg.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by ekarika01(m): 3:25pm On Feb 27, 2015
bongolistik:
These days, staying a day without the internet is like a sin that cannot be forgiven. With the internet, the world has really gone global as you can perfectly connect to your friend that are both close and far away from you.

Today everybody desires and deserves high-speed and stable internet connectivity in whatever part of the world you happen to find yourself, but it is quite unfortunate that some folks still struggle to achieve or get such type of internet connectivity in their location.

So now if you won't mind, can you tell us the network that is currently rocking your word and blazing as if there was no tomorrow for you.

Personally the MTN BIS plan on my PC is giving me joy upon joy unlimited. Some say it is Etisalat that is doing the magic for them, while others say they are giving thanks to Glo BIS, and even some said that a lot of people have ran away from airtel thereby making the network less busy and fast now.

Source: http://highteknology..com/2015/02/which-network-is-currently-rocking-your.html

mine is airtel...I mean its as fast as no other
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by adedapa(m): 3:27pm On Feb 27, 2015
MTN. It's really a new world using the new 4.5GB on my smartphone. Simply the Best!
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by watchindelta(m): 3:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
Ucheosefoh:
Do you use the monthly plan or it is only daily plan you are using on it
monthly plan it kool.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 27, 2015
Well, to me its airtel!

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by sammydonn(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
bros hw did u do dat ?? Currently am using s4
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by GreyBlood: 4:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
blesoh:

mehn this is true,i ve been using mtn for 5yrs now,last 2 wks i bought an etisalat line gosh i feel lyk breaking my mtn sim.etisalat is awesome.dont knw if i will still use my mtn again.
welcome to the club cheesy.
But u might consider keeping your mtn line for calls and to retian your contacts.
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Oswenemete(f): 5:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
ADD ME ON WHATSAPP...

PM YOUR NUMBER...
WHEN WE THROUGH END OF STORY...
I DELETE YOUR CONTACT YOU DELETE MINE

bros how do I add you please
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Oswenemete(f): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
sammydonn:
bros hw did u do dat ?? Currently am using s4
how do i subscribe to that.am using infinix
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by blesoh(f): 5:47pm On Feb 27, 2015
GreyBlood:
welcome to the club cheesy.
But u might consider keeping your mtn line for calls and to retian your contacts.
i will buy nokia touch light
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Oswenemete(f): 5:52pm On Feb 27, 2015
Alexanda07:

Guy easy na. Me self dey use am but we dont wanna talk too much about it anymore. But it seems some people will not understand. Easy Bros abeg.

my brothers we all complaining how these network providers are cheating and suffering us ,why don't we help ourselves .please I need that #5 unlimited per day abeg you.one Ngeria
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Dolypson04(m): 6:19pm On Feb 27, 2015
[quote author=dynamo007 post=31130718] how to subscribe plz doz ma whatsapp 08184502366 [/quote
Add me wt 07062875180
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by kossyablaze(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:
PM NE UR NUMBER
08035406367.pls gimme d setting for glo 1k

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by vjsmiles: 7:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
kossyablaze:
08035406367.pls gimme d setting for glo 1k
YOU USE TECNO,
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
vjsmiles:

Glo all the way... best value for money.. and killing the competition for people wey sabi.

I am doing 1k for 3gb.. though on BlackBerry classic

1 Like

Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by holysaint1(m): 8:07pm On Feb 27, 2015
CHRISKY:
AIRTEL........AIRTEL...... AIRTEL. Mehn u guyz wouldn't understand.....

Brruhh jamisi nw sad
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by holysaint1(m): 8:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
buskie13:
i can borrow more than once....it works perfectly for me

okay:: if so, den wot denomination do you nrmally borrow, and *in ur previous post*do u mean u av to buy airtym, load and use swiftly b4 dey deduct it ??

pliz just kindly elaborate..
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by holysaint1(m): 8:26pm On Feb 27, 2015
adamskutty:

just kus u're opportuned doesnt't mean u're worth it... My adv: keep ur cool.. And stop proliferating.. wink
Re: Which Network Is Currently Making You Feel Very Happy On Internet Access? by luckybaddest(m): 9:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
SaintRobs:
please,bro how can I go about it,I need it badly!
am using glo network

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Apple Iphone 6 Prices / How Can I Speak With Airtel Customer Care? / I Need Help: I Am A Victim Of Wrong Phone Tracking [my Story]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.