Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,935 members, 7,806,709 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:29 PM

Temporarily Banned By Forum Antispam Bot - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Temporarily Banned By Forum Antispam Bot (837 Views)

St. Louis, Other Foreign Packaged Sugar Brands Remains Banned In Nigeria – FG / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Okrika Clothes, Pistol, Gin, Other Goods Banned By Customs (SEE FULL LIST) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Temporarily Banned By Forum Antispam Bot by digitalove(m): 1:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
Hello all,
I recently started a thread on copying free forex trading signals in the Adverts section of this forum. For reasons beyond my understanding, I've been temporarily banned by the forum antispam bot. As a Nairaland member for the last 10 years (although inactive for a long time.) I will accept the ban in good faith until it is lifted. However, I wish to plead with the moderators to please give ample warning to a member before he is banned and also the specific reason why he was banned. This will go a long way in better understanding of the rules of this forum.
For members following my thread, please continue to post you questions on the thread or send an email to the contact address that I posted on the thread. I will endeavor to answer you questions soonest or when I'm finally unbanned. Thank you.
Re: Temporarily Banned By Forum Antispam Bot by digitalove(m): 1:16pm On Feb 26, 2015
Also, members can continue to track the performance of my signals:
http://www.myfxbook.com/members/vidigix/realfx-signals/1166951
Re: Temporarily Banned By Forum Antispam Bot by digitalove(m): 1:38pm On Feb 26, 2015
@Optimisticgondy . Thanks for your assistance. It is highly appreciated.
Re: Temporarily Banned By Forum Antispam Bot by Optimisticgondy(m): 10:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
digitalove:
@Optimisticgondy . Thanks for your assistance. It is highly appreciated.
You're welcome bro.
Re: Temporarily Banned By Forum Antispam Bot by puskin: 12:22am On Feb 27, 2015
digitalove:
Hello all,
I recently started a thread on copying free forex trading signals in the Adverts section of this forum. For reasons beyond my understanding, I've been temporarily banned by the forum antispam bot. As a Nairaland member for the last 10 years (although inactive for a long time.) I will accept the ban in good faith until it is lifted. However, I wish to plead with the moderators to please give ample warning to a member before he is banned and also the specific reason why he was banned. This will go a long way in better understanding of the rules of this forum.
For members following my thread, please continue to post you questions on the thread or send an email to the contact address that I posted on the thread. I will endeavor to answer you questions soonest or when I'm finally unbanned. Thank you.

you are not new on NL......you should be conversant with the rules.
If you have been banned in error......a mail to any of the MODs would have sorted it out.

Please, do not create a thread simply because you were banned by the Spam-Bot, endeavour to make use of the MailMod button.

Thanks.

Your thread has been moved to the Business section and you have been unbanned.

https://www.nairaland.com/2167150/copy-profitable-forex-trading-signals

(1)

Pure Water Machine And Pet Blowing Machine For Sale / nnn / Financial Loan To Setup Biz's Help plz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.