Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video (46168 Views)

Fashola Interviewed On BBC Hardtalk (Video) / Buhari Reportedly Booed By Angry Protesters Outside Chatham House, Tweets / Buhari Gets Listed On Chatham House Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Burger01(m): 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
Clueless protesters. Time and future wasters cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 2:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
undecidedEtty
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Caseless: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:
the people are expressing their democratic right to reject any keaders they do not want.
they may do so for:
good reason
bad reason
no reason!
it does not matter!

The first election i voted in was a LG election.
I did not know any of the candidates in the ballot
but i walked into the booth majestically and thumb printed, at random, for the candidates!
No one has been more stuupid than you are.

25 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Demdem(m): 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jonah-daft and his cohorts are just so useless.
Shameless fools.

18 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Muhammadkhan: 2:42pm On Feb 26, 2015
VoteGEJoutNOW!.
KickBOKOHARAMunderestimatersOUTnow!
sendOILmoneyLOOTERSawayNOW!
stopSTEALINGnotCORRUPTIONsupporters now!
voteFORchange!
VoteBABAnow!.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by dre11(m): 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Wow, see how money can buy people conscience and sanity

Anyway
Hope you guys can see Fayose

cheesy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by ice74: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Never in the history of this country has a sitting President displayed this kind of desperation, financial recklessness and irresponsibility in a country that lacks basic infrastructure and common indices of human development, Jonathan flew to Lagos today again and he was scheduled to meet with youth groups which was organised by Obanikoro, $200 dollars will be given to each person that attend the event, I urge the youth to go to the venue collect the money and than vote for your conscience against your oppressors who meant bad and hell to your existence. Nigerians now are wise and educated, give the money we will collect and vote for our conscience , Nigerians had already decided of whom to vote, why is he disturbing himself? None of his supporters come to north to campaign for him again why? I think Jonathan have finally forfeited the northern votes which constitutes almost 60% of Nigerian vote. The south/west are learned and intelligent people. I advise Jonathan to reserved/keep his money and stay in Abuja jee jee before May 29, 2015 which is better for him, I am confident south/west will not vote for him, he deceived them twice and they can't be allowed to be cheat/deceived by Jonathan anymore. It is now crystal clear to Nigerians why the PDP and President Jonathan shifted the February 14 presidential elections to March 28, This is the money the President would have used to create jobs for millions of young jobless Nigerians, This is the millions that would have been used to rebuild our decayed and moribund universities, This money would have been used to rebuild our teaching hospitals to become centres of excellence, but the President decides to waste that money for his bid to come back to power by all means? This is un presidential, unpatriotic and wicked, God will surely deal with anybody who doesn't have Nigeria at heart. Vote wisely and make sure you vote your conscience , change is inevitable by his grace.

44 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by IYANGBALI: 2:43pm On Feb 26, 2015
Jobless foooooools. Sai baba,sai Buhari

10 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by ozo13(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Is buhari now your god? undecided undecided
chairman dd u watch d clip at all.crying for ppl like u

12 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by omanifrank(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2015
now i see
Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Caseless: 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
Sis zuria, I need u on this thread. PT was right afterall.

2 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by asala1: 2:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
This is epic. Taking cluelessness to a new level.

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Burger01(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
egift:

I put it to you, you did not watch the video. If you did prove me wrong by quoting any comment from the video. You should be very ashamed of yourself.

This Change is Unstoppable. Sai Buhari.
He doesn't have data to watch the video. if he try am peren, his 100naira 10mb data go vamoose. Still they want continuity of their clueless master.

14 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by polite2(m): 2:47pm On Feb 26, 2015
SHAME ON PDP
SHAME ON GEJ
SHAME ON TAN

useless President wit cheap propaganda

13 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Caseless: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is that not ellechrystal in d picture?

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by GodsClan(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
please we should all watch this. How can u protest and u don't know what u r protesting about. imagine someone saying he does not know anything about Buhari or Jona, and u r saying Buhari is bad. Nigerians please wise up

15 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by dotcomnamename: 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=15pt]General Buhari speaking at the Chatham House in London today:

''There would be no confusion where I stand. Corruption will have no place and the corrupt would not be a part of my government''

Hmmmm, I smell Jail-Prison for GEJ, Fayose, Obanikoro, e.t.c for corruption & mismanagement. #WatchOut[/size]

25 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by amobii: 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
All those do no have jobs i know one of them in the video, living on benefit in Uk, tell him to go back and ask for benefit from their pay Master. Bunch of looser.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by egift(m): 2:49pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:
the people are expressing their democratic right to reject any keaders they do not want.
they may do so for:
good reason
bad reason
no reason!
it does not matter!

but i walked into the booth majestically and thumb printed, at random, for the candidates!

Did you watch the video at all? The Cluelessness is totally infectious grin grin grin grin

11 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by seunoni34(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
Even after GEJ administration frustrated them to the extent that they had to leave here for the Uk they still had the nerves to take bribe and protest against a man who had good intentions for the nation that did them no good? I'm so ashamed of these people, and as unintelligent as they're they don't even know why they're doing what they're doing.
Very bad sad

14 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
GodsClan:
please we should all watch this. How can u protest and u don't know what u r protesting about. imagine someone saying he does not know anything about Buhari or Jona, and u r saying Buhari is bad. Nigerians please wise up
That is because she is not Nigerian. They were paid to organize the fake protest.lol.

14 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Emmahunk(m): 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
BodyKiss:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDAtLpywjtA

Video credit: Rose P. Graham

So sad that the ugly fingers of corruption could be stretched even to Nigerians outside our shores.
Imagine placard carrying adults admitting on camera that they do not know why they were protesting.
May God truly save our Nation.

17 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Louislewis: 2:50pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=20pt]The Interviewer selectively interviewing younger ones that knows nothing about Buhari. Why not interview more matured and frontliners of that protest, that might also likely be the motivitors to the younger ones that were involved? This could also be a stage managed protest organised by APC with the intention of blackmailing FFK of PDP through the outcome of that interviewer who purposely arranged those that will give a "No Reason" answer to her questions. If you were observant enough, the body languages of the interviewer and that bearded man that spoke almost at the end of the video was enough evidence to know that, that video was stage managed by APC supporter to support their rumours. The question is, why did the interviewer did not interview or show video of the opposition supporter interviewed in that same venue? People are talking without reasoning and questioning.[/size].

4 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
tit:
they may do so for:
good reason
bad reason
no reason!
it does not matter!

what brand of weed do you take? I need to recommend it for someone.

11 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On Feb 26, 2015
Yet, when I say Jonah-daft is a curse to the Nigerian nations, fools will continue to argue with me. Smh.

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by fareed69(m): 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Those are JOBLESS Nigerian in the UK
Cos they already gave them £2 to go eat Chicken they are protesting better come home and start thuggery over here b4 cold go kill Una

7 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by dotcomnamename: 2:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
Louislewis:
[size=20pt]The Interviewer selectively interviewing younger ones that knows nothing about Buhari. Why not interview more matured and frontliners of that protest that might be likely the motivitors to the younger ones that were involved? This could also be a stage managed protest by APC with the intention of blackmailing PDP through the outcome of that interviewer[/size].

[size=15pt]You're a D1ck-Head[/size]

SAiBuhari

23 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2015
Burger01:

He doesn't have data to watch the video. if he try am peren, his 100naira 10mb go vamoose. Still they want continuity of their clueless master.
This is mean grin

3 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by egift(m): 2:53pm On Feb 26, 2015

9 Likes

Re: Anti-Buhari Protesters Outside Chatham House Interviewed On Video by Demdem(m): 2:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
Louislewis:
The Interviewer selectively interviewing younger ones that knows nothing about Buhari. Why not interview more matured and frontliners of that protest that might be likely the motivitors to the younger ones that were involved? This could also be a stage managed protest by APC with the intention of blackmailing PDP through the outcome of that interviewer.

Shut ur trap. Are the protesters up to 20? Showcase one elder amongst them. Besides, those interviewed aren't babies that dont know their right from wrong.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Obasanjo Visits Olu Of Warri At His Palace(photos) / Suleiman Hunkuyi Reacts To His Demolished Building In Kaduna By El-Rufai(Photos) / Abdurrahman Sumaila: Don't Support Igbo Presidential Candidate In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.